Gov. Jerry Brown signed legislation that bans law enforcement from arresting minors involved in the sex trade...

> Gov. Jerry Brown signed legislation that bans law enforcement from arresting minors involved in the sex trade, except when their safety may be at risk.

Little girls can now sell their bodies in California without worrying about being arrested. Do you think this is a good policy? Have you ever had a little girl solicit you for sex?

>Little girls can now sell their bodies in California without worrying about being arrested
They can still arrest the men who buy sex? Why are we punishing the girls for what men caused? They are the ones creating the prostitution market.

CALIFORNIA UBER ALLES

>my aura smiles and never frowns

hmmm i wonder who is behind this

The number of prostitutes is much lower than the number of customers. Good luck ever stopping it by going after the buyers.

If faggots can identify as women, then there's no reason why a 50 year old man can't identify as a 13 year old boy.
Misaging a transage person is a hate crime.

finally something based for once

>Why are we punishing the girls for what men caused?

>t. 3rd wave misandric feminist idiot

>Misaging a transage person is a hate crime.

Sadly, this will be a legitimate argument for liberals within the next 10 years in their fight to normalize pedophilia

A market is created by the supplier. You can't have a market with no supply.

The end of the Nation. Brought to you by California because it just won't fucking fall into the ocean when you need it to.

They're already making steps to normalize it.
Jesus fuck lads, pedophilia is really going to be legal in our lifetimes, isn't it?
I want off this ride...

Arhnold power will soon go away
I will be Fuhrer one day
I will command all of you
Your kids will prostitute in school
Your kids will prostitute in school

California Über Alles!

It's not punishing, it's removing them from the dangerous situation.

Would I go to jail for jizzing on the blonde's face?

only way is up, goy

I AM GOVERNOR JERRY BROWN

Yea, you still go to jail, but now she doesnt have to sit in a cell with your jizz drying in her heair

That's not what it's for
The law now allows minors to not have their life ruined with a police record containing prostitution charges, instead the procedure is to now turn the minor over to social services where they will be housed and given therapy and other help.
They're hoping this will help keep them from continuing down the path and becoming adult prostitutes. A lot of these minors are forced in to this situation anyway, it's not fair to ruin their lives further when they didn't even choose to do it.

>except when their safety may be at risk
Just tell the judge you suspected them to have been under drugs or the negative influence of the adults and arrest them for their own good.
Such a stupid law.

yay! one step closer to legalization of child brides under Sharia

How can they be turned over to social services if they're not arrested?

If the police aren't arresting you then you can just walk away.

I'm not a cop or lawyer but I will guess protective custody, and if they have no family they will likely be put up as wards of the state or theoretically deported?

>hebephilia becomes more and more accepted
Not bad Murica
Although I'll probably be too old already when it gets fully accepted. Was born in a generation of changes and reconstructions, feels bad.

>ANNIES 12 YEARS OLD, IN TWO MORE SHE'LL BE A WHORE

Impossible unless they can show it's the family's fault.

Like if her dad is pimping her out of course but if she's just doing it on her own for spending money there's literally nothing they can do

dose that mean pussy price will drop, thus feminist landwhales will have harder time to get dick??

>California legalizes child prostitution
>except when their safety may be at risk
Oh, good, we wouldn't want them endangering themselves outside the safety of the child brothel

>A market is created by the supplier.
First rule of business is never build widgets unless there is a market for them.
Markets are created by pent-up demand that is relieved by a supplier.

You're not one of those voodoo economics guys, are ya? Build it and they will come fairy tales?

It's not legal. It's just they're to be treated as rape victims.

>It's not punishing, it's removing them from the dangerous situation.
Arrest means criminal record which condemns them to never be able to get a decent paying job.

It's like putting pot smokers in prison for 10 years to save them from the physical harm of marijuana.

Arrest records as a child don't carry through to your adult life really.

I think there is a larger issue to be addressed here.

Child prostitution is a terrible, terrible thing (I personally think they should be married off young, but that's just me), but the larger issue here is not the laws. You can change and create as many laws as you like, but fundamentally it boils down to the culture.

Fix the culture before you fix the laws. Discourage promiscuity and glorification of sex shit and encourage higher family values and morals