Military power ranking for 2016

Military power ranking for 2016

1 - 0.0897 - United States of America (North America; NATO)

2 - 0.0964 - Russia (Asia)

3 - 0.0988 - China (Asia)

4 - 0.1661 - India (Asia)

5 - 0.1993 - France (Europe; NATO; Eunion)

6 - 0.2164 - United Kingdom (Europe; NATO; Eunion)

7 - 0.2466 - Japan (Asia)

8 - 0.2623 - Turkey (Asia; Middle East; NATO)

9 - 0.2646 - Germany (Europe; NATO; Eunion)

10 - 0.2724 - Italy (Europe; NATO; Eunion)

Thoughts?

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGs_dcXt-3k&ab_channel=ChinaUncensored
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dumb frogposter

China is incredibly overrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGs_dcXt-3k&ab_channel=ChinaUncensored

:^)

Holy fucking shit that is cruel. God I hate chinks.

dumb dumb frogposter poster

Chinks need to go to the gas chamber. Litteral human trash.

you guys are below Vietnam... How come?

>Japan nr 7
Does their Army even have any real combat expierience?
Also, Turkeys Military couldnt even take out unarmed peasants with their Tanks, they suck balls at making war like every arab country
I think Canada should be on the list

we all know that Canada should not be on any list. Ever.

Fuck, i actually meant Australia, because they have their own SAS
Mixed them both up

Also, isnt Poland like a big thing now? They seemed to be heavily involved in Afghanistan

Ive read they modernized their Military in the past 20 years

Canada is in very safe place(geo) and is very peaceful country, that is why they don't need strong army

The article mentions that they value manpower quite highly so I suspect that's why seeing as they have 4.5 times our pop. Also, I imagine they're government would allow them to easily field a huge military out of the populace that you just wouldn't see here. We obviously have a better trained military though and we structure ourself to protect our interests. E.g. we have great naval defence to protect our coast along with very sophisticated radar technologies. One thing that the article doesn't factor in is alliances. In any conflict we're almost guaranteed to have US and UK support. That guarantee is born out of collaboration too mind you. Is basically the reason why we went with them to the middle-east and allow them to test nukes here lol. That alliance is worth a shitton in terms of actual conflict. (See ww2 pacific front, e.g. I would be speaking japanese if it wasn't for the yanks).

Who needs an army when you can replace an entire country's memories with a boot sequence for an industrial paint mixer?

>global meme power

fuck off to

Japs never interested in invading aus wholesale

They would of cucked us for our resources economically

They were not kidding themselves

This giant empty rock would be near impossible to invade

Unless you're China or Indonesia. ..

No, they did. They would've pillaged and raped northern and other coastal cities. Darwin would've been used as a strategic port for pacific conquest (See Darwin bombings). They were right at our doorstep as well (see Sydney harbour submarine attacks) and we believed that it was a real possibility and had planned a last ditch defensive line from Brisbane to Adelaide if they'd made it mainland.

Also obvs they don't need to take over the whole island haha, just a few coastal citys and we'd be fucked.

you ain't invading anybody with your broomsticks kiddo

>US #1

This triggers Russians so hard.

I mean, this is what they live and die for.

France is dominating Europe. Finally one good thing is happening in this world

No one in their right mind, not even vodka fucked russians question US military supremacy haha.

>globalfirepower
Don't those guys also factor in fucking GDP as power? If so that's really retarded.

If anything the chart should be something like
USA
Russia
Israel
UK
France
Japan
China
India
Italy
Singapore

And cuckmany down under the list given the state of disrepair their armed forces are.

>And cuckmany down under the list given the state of disrepair their armed forces are.

thats just a meme Bundeswehr would btfo's italian faggot army any day of the year

How the fuck is factoring GDP retarded? If a country is dirt poor like the Democratic Republic of the Congo, do you think they have the economic capacity to sustain a long term war?

I forgot about SK, I think they'd stand below Japan.

With what, a grounded fleet of Eurofighters, soldiers with worn out boots, G36s with melted furniture that can't even be zeroed anymore, lack of specialized equipment, a pathetic fleet that would get BTFO in a matter of minutes and what else? Muh Leopard 2A6 (good luck getting them though the Alps and good luck unfucking them since they're mostly mothballed)?

Because it can inflate the score by retarded amounts if you don't account for factors such as the armed forces being in a state of utter desrepair. Other than that I don't think that if a war would take place now it would last long enough for GDP being such a relevant factor, given that it takes a lot of time to build planes and tanks.

France is way above UK and not only because of the stockpile of nukes

singapore? are you retarded?

Look at their fleet.

and so what? Do you think Singapore could win a stand alone war against Thailand? We are talking about a micro state made of 10% expats...

If things don't drag out for too long, yes. They may have pathetic manpower but their fleet's power projection is nothing to sneeze at. I doubt that their neighbors' troop quality is anywhere near theirs too.

Plus other countries like Singapore much more than crappy Indonesia. US, UK etc. would tell indonesia to get fucked and they would.

sure mate when was the last time you won anything? Even against sand nigger Turkish you lost... how embarrassing is your military history

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes-.

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

nah please don't be stupid, Singapore can't sustain a war at all. After two strikes on their land they will wave the white flag. We are talking about a country which is slightly bigger than Rome...

We send soldiers to the other side of the world just to fuck the middle east up as repayment for that mate dw. Also, didn't address the fact that no one gives a shit about Indonesia lol. Just salty that you're not Australian probs.

Oh wait user, just remembered, how much aid are we sending you lot? Literally a beggar nation.

still irrelevant

Aight user, how about the time in the '60s when we prevented you lot from trying to not make malaysia happen? lmao