Is he, dare I say it ... our gay?

Is he, dare I say it ... our gay?

no you fucking retard

Yes, milo represents the Alt-right perfectly. Infact, if you didn't know he leads the alt-right. (weird I know)

Of course he is our gay

What are you fucking gay?

What are you a fucking retard?

Stormfront goobers who hate him dont understand culture.

When you attack milo, you look like hillary attacking pepe, and you marginalize your own group.

Even if you hate him and everything he does, just fucking support his good policies and dont say anything about the shit you hate. This is the only way you can normalize your views, now that he is the figurehead of the alt right in normie verse.

I dont like it, but you have to play 4d chess here.

What are you a fucking 4d chess player?

this same with alex jones he might be fucking insane but you gotta respect what the guy does

you can hate someone personally but support what they are fighting for

This "our guy" spam needs to be a bannable offense.

Stop fucking bumping slide threads, newfags.

no, Milo has literally zero influence

He essentially runs Cred Forums. We are his servants gobbling up his cum on request.

Sheep here are delusional thinking they aren't gobbling his cum.

Trips of truth

I completely understand the complaints against him, but honestly at least he is willing to put the alt right ideas on the table in public and brave the social costs of doing so. What put the west in this mess is white people knowing society was going in the wrong direction, but not willing to take the heat for saying this publicly. If all the people on this board were open and public about their views, we wouldn't have such a one sided liberal shitshow in the public sphere right now. I don't love him, but you don't really have the right to complain about him until you stop hiding behind your keyboard and suffer the social consequences of being nationalist and pro-west on the public stage, like he has.

The face of Cred Forums

Can't make this shit up

SAGE THIS SHIT

No he does not. Milo is like an estranged cousin who you agree on most things with, rarely meet in the same social circles except where you are both invited. You would rather not interact with him any more frequently in public due your social anxiety, and general disgust for his lifestyle.
Were he to enter a violent physical altercation in your presence with someone else, you'd quickly rush to his aid.

>Internet wizards
Please fuck off to autism chan

If only Trump had half the intelligence of Milo he would have already won.

He was 3 years ago during gamer gate of course hes our gay.

I like him, he's funny at times and puts SJWs in their place. Who cares if he likes getting plowed by niggers, it's not like he'll shit out mixed assbabies