Director Comey under attack

wsj.com/articles/jim-comeys-blind-eye-1475191703

I's Comey's reputation over? Does he have to resign now?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/jim-comeys-blind-eye-1475191703
archive.is/bbyso
youtube.com/watch?v=v8ewCgdpnlc
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

>pls sign in goy
Pastebin/archive it or get the fuck out.

>wsj.com/articles/jim-comeys-blind-eye-1475191703

Nigger /cfg/ faggots have known for months (months ahead of congress and media) that Comey is dirty. HSBC, Lockheed martin, etc.

He's a good liar though.

Could you really know he was corrupt just from that? He worked for HSBC to get them to comply with terrorism funding regulations. For Lockheed Martin he was their top lawyer and a senior VP. How does that make him corrupt?

I think most of the controversy comes from him appearing to cover for Clinton in the hearings.

Fuck no, you kidding me? After this psychopathic bitch gets in the White House, his career trajectory is through the roof (financially in the private sector).

Thank you.

>implying he ever had a good rep to being with

archive.is/bbyso

Alternatively

He should be indicted along with Hillary, Chelsea, Bill, whatever that nigger lady's name is that's in charge of the "justice" department is, and on, and on, and on

>Does he have to resign now?
He's very fortunate to live in a totalitarian state. Imagine what would happen if he lived in a democracy, under the rule of law!

If both Comey and Lynch are in on it, who would indict him?

Do you think he won't resign?

>Do you think he won't resign?

Why would he?

Resigning because of a scandal is such an outdated concept.

The Sgt. At Arms of the Senate can arrest them, then we replace them, then we execute them. Easy peasy

Whoever DT apoints as new head of FBI and DoJ

Why the fuck would he?
In Russia, they could've fired him, only to quietly give some nice 7-figure job in some RosOboronShit sharaga. In the US... nah, he's stayin'.

As someone who:

>Is pro Trump
>Anti Hillary
>Watched Chaffetz and Rowdy raid Comey's ass for hours:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8ewCgdpnlc

I have to conclude that the dude isn't hiding anything or lying.
He is basically a saint.

It's just my subjective opinion but you are welcome to watch his testimony and judge yourself.

Have you seen how worthless Congress and the government is?

They can't even do shit to the Mylan or Wells Fargo CEO besides say they need to resign. Why the fuck aren't any of them charged with anything crime yet or Congress pushing for it?Those fucks just talk tough in front of the camera, they know it will help them keep elected.

>He is basically a saint.

A retarded one.

>obvious crime in front of him
>"She's just careless"

Watch the part where Comey explains the reasoning behind intent.. he makes a whole point around it, basically arguing that Clinton had no bad intent, she is just not tech savvy.

He's often confused

>wall street journal

Aren't they mostly left-leaning?

If they're reporting this, does that mean the S is actually HTF for comey?

A very rich one thanks to clinton foundation

>why isn't the branch of government responsible for enforcing the laws not doing its job?

Hmmmmmmm.... I wonder... hmmmm

the journal is right conservative

you are thinking of the jew york times

that being said the journal is very well respected

>your job is to make sure people are following the law
>high profile case
>dont do your job

He should sudoku himself for being a failure and tarnishing the reputation of the glorious FBI

>Comey is a saint

Comey basically said Hillary was "grossly negligent" with classified information.

Which is literally a federal crime.

And then let her off the hook because he didn't think prosecutors would be interested.

He belongs in prison.

That is the narrative he was instructed to give. Anyone with half a brain can see the intent. You don't lie, cover up and destroy evidence because you are not tech savvy

Has this debacle rattled anyone elses faith in our government?

>They can't even do shit to the Mylan or Wells Fargo CEO besides say they need to resign
Why would they need to do anything? Individuals and companies don't have a moral or legal obligation to provide goods and services.

> 30+ replies
> ctrl+f "weasel"
> 0 results

Cred Forums, are you even trying?

ya blew it

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes,,

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

>Implying that absolves her of any responsibility or blame
If it's not criminal intent, its criminal negligence

>We are not weasels
t. weasel

Dankz nuggra

Correct, he didn't want to make a hassle out of it since he can't recall
the last time gross negligence was prosecuted, and to make a first with a case with such a political
weight didn't seem reasonable. I think people who don't see this point are looking through political glasses,
and not being too objective unfortunately. I'll say it again, I want Hillary to drop out from the race, I think she's bad news for Israel etc.., but I stand by my point.

You know how I know he's a corrupt weasel?

>lawyer

I see his point, but his point is dismissible when the classified information of the United States is compromised. Not to mention deletion of the evidence, and the attempt to hide any relation to it proves his point is a last ditch and futile attempt to save face.

Refusing to prosecute a literal federal crime is politicizing.

And people get prosecuted all the fucking time for gross negligence with sensitive info.

Look up Brian Nishimura. Basically did the same thing as Hillary, and was prosecuted and sentenced.
He was also banned from ever having a security clearance again.

Isn't his resignation a predicted outcome from fbianon?

I mean, not that it was a stretch considering the mental hoops he's asking people to go thru if he expects them to actually buy his horseshit, but user did call it before they even told us what they found...