MUH SHKRELI!

> MUH SHKRELI!

> HE A GOOD KEED!

> GONNA SAVE Cred Forums!

Dear idiots,

Shkreli buying Cred Forums would be the worst thing to happen to the site because he's under investigation for financial crimes, and if he's busted, the feds will be able to seize the site.

Better to Hiroyuki just change some shit and do donation drives.

Youtube related:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_IKu4E5o5k&feature=youtu.be

better yet
delete this board

new faggotry at its finest

We better be bought by Hulk Hogan with Gawker's money.

What? He's pretty chill, I remember joining his chat room every weekend we would just fuck around and watch Eminem to battles.

B-but Cred Forums passes are 25% off

Eh, I'll just buy a pass and do my part.
I doubt he'll invest in the site anyway.

thanks for correcting the record.

He's still being investigated by the feds and supposedly they have a solid case against him. So there's good odds he gets thrown in jail and has his assets--which will include Cred Forums if he buys it--seized. So Cred Forums and its servers will be in state custody. Think about that.

Reminder that if you don't shell out your shekels and buy a Cred Forums pass, you are literally a cancer that is killing this site

>Deleting a containment board
>Deleting the one board aimed at redpilling

Yes, and while we are at it, why don't we just cut our balls off and let immigrants flood our country. Got any pointers on that one, kraut?

Shitrely is a dirty albanian leech, seriously fuck that moron

100%

He also asks people to call him and doxxes them when they disagree or say off colour things.

If you retards think a person with that attitude would allow half the shit that goes on here you need to neck yourself.

Idiot Shkreli shills need to be gassed.

He's still fucking chill and bro tier.
And fuck off leaf, you have zero say in anything.
> You're a fucking leaf.

>leaf is still mad about Shkrelis leaf purge.

>Feds seizing their own property

TOP KEK

>shilling your shit channel

Fuck off

Not gonna lie, that guy is such a fucking faggot and everyone hates him

He'd be perfect for us

>still fucking chill and bro tier
fuck off martie

this
saged

I don't get it.

Fuck you bitch.
Don't turn the attention on me! We must keep putting stupid Leaf boy down.
I fuck hate leafs,
Always spouting their opinions about everything.
Fuck Leafs.

He's moot cuck 2.0

It could go very badly, he's a well known troll, I wouldn't put it past him to spend a few hundred thousand to troll the multi-millions of users on this site.

look at his face
such a qt

>A guy named Shekels
>Buying the four chins

use your noggin noodle leaf
he's implying you're on a honeypot right now

>Better to Hiroyuki just change some shit and do donation drives.

Great how much are you kicking in?

Who gives a fuck, 8ch is available.

>he's under investigation for financial crimes, and if he's busted, the feds will be able to seize the site.

Not only that but he's a complete fucking autist, and not the harmless type of autist like m00t, he's the autist that would completely sperg out and fuck up the entire site just "for the lulz".

this faggot needs to stay away from here.

>multi-millions of users
lol it`s 2016 pal
it`s reddit pal

he won't be busted though

hes lonely
he just needs a personal army by his side and Cred Forums takes over the world
can you imagine the outrage when the worlds most hated executive buys the worlds most hated website? Can you imagine the keks we will share?
He is the anti-soros, a disciple of kek.

We could also reach out to Peter Thiel.

>he's the autist that would completely sperg out and fuck up the entire site just "for the lulz".

But moot has done that plenty of times

Spotted the serbian moron
>muh kosovo
>muh reppublika srpska
>we wuz jewgoslavia
fuck off slavshit subhuman

>a lot of people like him

LITERALLY WHO THE FUCK IS HE?

WHO?
H
O
?

In response to the anti-Canadian hate speech I'm witnessing ITT, I am now declaring this a Canadian Pride thread.

ITT we discuss things we love about Canada.

I'll start:

This motherfucker right here (pic related).

fuck off albozerg subhuman

This made me kek so hard

being this mad :^)

>Reminder that if you don't shell out your shekels and buy a Cred Forums pass, you are literally a cancer that is killing this site
Sure thing, Bernbro. How'd Bankrupt4Bernie work for you, sticking it to the establishment?

Cred Forums's organized as a for-profit. There's nothing stopping the current owner from just scooping up the cash, using the profitability of Cred Forums to bid up its price, and selling it anyway.

If they want donations to keep Cred Forums afloat, there are proper ways to organize that, involving 3rd parties verifying their costs and how much they're receiving, as well as actual legal obligations to the donors to do what what we want them to do.

He's the guy that raised those live saving medicines to deathly Costs. Seriously guys we can let him get this place because the government will be able to seize it. We just need to start a Cred Forums shop

He's a handsome Merkel

who cares about that shit when insurance foots the bill anyway

This thread needs some more ancap memes

Does this count as rare?

>Under investigations for financial crimes

what exactly? Pretty sure raising prices for a dumb outdated drug isn't gonna cause the IRS to seize Cred Forums outright.

How about that Oculus Rift guy? Or no?

Honestly Hiro isn't so bad.

I want to see people auto-banned for using the word "drumpf" in an unironic and insulting sense against our candidate.

>Sure thing, Bernbro. How'd Bankrupt4Bernie work for you, sticking it to the establishment?
I know you're too retarded to read, but much like you I'm clearly not American.
>Cred Forums's organized as a for-profit...
And yet it's always been fucking terrible at making money. I'd rather give Hiro my goybucks than have the site sellout to a superjew. Cred Forums provides a place for me to shitpost and I provide hiroshima with money. It's how businesses work.
>If they want donations to keep Cred Forums afloat
It's not a donation tho. I'm saying those who don't buy a pass are a cancer because they're freeloaders that are dragging down the site.

>Shkreli buying Cred Forums would be the worst thing to happen to the site because he's under investigation for financial crimes, and if he's busted, the feds will be able to seize the site.

he knows, take him out

rather have it word filter to "nani" and post auto-sage

this, you people are such fucking morons

Maple syrup is the only good thing to come out of your country.

People dont actually think he is going to buy Cred Forums right?

Did anyone even read his business plan and contract? He is just trolling and being a shitlord for fun.

4chin audestruction in two years (?)

nice an El Salvador milf

>if he's busted, the feds will be able to seize the site.
Thats one big plus of him taking charge here.
Fuck 4autism

According to him their case is shit. He has a pretty god-tier lawyer too so I'm inclined to believe him. If it's in front of a jury and he decides to testify, it's gonna be hard to convict him. Most people that actually listen to him speak realize he's not the asshole that media makes him out to be.

who the fuck is this guy, he looks like old leafyishere

still better than the zipperhead tbhonos

But he's not going to be busted because he never did anything wrong you dumb libshit leaffaggot.

An investigation was launched by bleeding heart liberals who were uneducated in the matter. Doesn't mean they will come to fruition.

>showing random gypsy
>""""albanian""""

meanwhile serbian heads of state (back in the days) look like potatohead slav undermenschen. Seriously, purge yourselves you sons of mongorian hordes

Stupid leaf.

They can't ''seize'' Cred Forums.
Shkreli already said that if he gets jailed (he won't) he is going to keep managing the site from jail.

...and how is getting Cred Forums taken down forever bad thing???

This queer called into Martin Shkreli and got /btfo/. He was sperging out about adblock the entire time.

Ok then. He does not have to own it he can just be an exec.

Because destabilizing these regions creates a power vacuum and gives rise to radical extremists

Its ISIS all over again

Shut up you gypo cunt, or I'll cut off your legs and throw you on a bonfire.

Meanwhile, Spanish heads of state (back in the days) look like raghead Arab undermenschen. Seriously, purge yourselves you sons of Moorish hordes.

Aaaaand there we go again. And you keep asking yourselves why the rest of yougo states wanted to go away from you retarded slavgypsy niggers. You are literally the rwanda of europe

>Pass user since 2016

lmao why even post with the option if you're that new?

cuck

I'm albanian in vacations in spain serburger.
That's our last king.

Shut the fuck up, Leaf. Your country has elected a feminist PM; you shouldn't be discussing how to run anything.

Maybe he just wanna help out, not only buying it. Who knows.

Good point.

>if he's busted, the feds will be able to seize the site.
>Implying Cred Forums isn't already an FBI honeypot

M O N E T I Z E D

E

M

E

S

Shkreli didn't do anything wrong on the legal side, whoever, he will turn Cred Forums into a money making machine which worries me the most.