Bulgaria thread

What do you know about Bulgaria, have you met any Bulgarians in your life ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgars
youtube.com/watch?v=P9sQZLtsfp8
youtu.be/F4hQ4J4BFOM
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wdv_d_fN8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7adfSl5wYIE
youtu.be/f3rLXHk_QS0
youtube.com/watch?v=FDU7e4lYK1U
youtube.com/watch?v=gztGzNljqW4
youtu.be/_1GMQywqQx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is bulgaria?

Stronk Bulgarians exist only to wash cars and deliver food.

such a backwards country
im angry a lot because of this retarded non functional and corrupt buocracy and retarded people

I'm told it exists somewhere nearby but I'm not quite sure.

Ivanjlo the cabbage

Beautiful delicious women

Lol how tf an american knows about the uprising of Ivaylo the peasant, who kicked bulgarian aristocracy and proclaimed himself emperor. based

Make me a pleskavica and gtfo srbee xD

Yes my German cuck. Bulgaria is the country that allied with Germany in all wars.

> in Bulgaria
>ask someone passing by if the zoo is up the street
>they shake their head "no"
> yes means no in Bulgaria
>wut

Went there 15 years ago, it was alright, Black Sea resort near Varna. Lots of krouts, safe enough for them to leave their cars unlocked. But the whole shaking your head up and down meaning no and vice versa was pretty odd.

Bulgaria is the country that allied with Germany in both world wars and refused to handle its jews to Hitler

no need for that kind of talk batko

Went to school there for a month when I was 8 cause my dad was in the military.

Kids were very rough-and-tumble there, not afraid to push each other around. I actually got slammed into a locker once for "acting weird". It was quite a shock for me because my school back in Commiefornia had a very strict no-bullying policy. But I adapted quickly. I actually had a lot of fun there, even though I never did learn to speak Bulgarian. All the teachers and even some of the kids knew English, so I could communicate alright.

>> yes means no in Bulgaria

is this true tatars?

Damn, that's the kind of stories i want to hear, nice one. Your dad was here to protect us from Russian ''aggression"' ? lol

You have internet in FYROM? I mean Western Bulgaria.

I know absolutely nothing about your country.

Greentext me a summary?

I met a prostitue once who advertised as Bulgarian but was actually Romanian.
This did not seem to affect the services rendered.

This, tatars

I don't know anything about Bulgaria but I'm being deployed there next year. Any idea why? Because they don't tell us shit. What's going on in your country?

Yea most foreigners notice the head-nod thing, i dont find it weird at all

good cheese

Went Burgas for a week 2 years ago. It was only good because of the amount of russian slags

I recently found out I may have some Bulgarian heritage

I know nothing about it - aren't you guys descended from some Asiatic tribe like the Hungarians, but not the same as the Hungarians?

You had an empire once, thats pretty cool. I think you kicked Byzantium's ass.

But you also got partitioned a bunch of times by Greece and Serbia, you're pretty much the Poland of Southern Europe right?

Cigan country
Half Turk half Slavs that think they are ancient thracians and Moesians lol

Yes.
1) A guy son of someone from Bulgarian Embassy who studied International Relations in my uni. He spoke Portuguese almost without accent.
2) A Bulgarian woman who I kissed throughout Barcelona in 2015 who self-learnt Portuguese. Bulgarian women kiss really well, but has British teeth.
PS: she's a cunt who didn't see any problem in speak to me that she got a bf three months later having cried and called me "my love".

Not quite sure, but in the last few years NATO has placed lots of bases in Bulgaria and is doing military trainings and stuff, probably preparing for war against Russia, you know the Ukraine conflict.

I guess you are ''macedonian'' from Australia ?

Met some Bulgarians in prison. They were alright I guess. Shorter than average maybe.

They make a pretty great ak. Hope there are democucks in here.

Prussia of the Balkans is the right term. There's many theories, yes the proto-bulgars were in the hunnic federation and ravaged Byzantine then settled , united the slavs and thracians and created the First Bulgarian Empire which rivaled the Byzantines for many years.

I'm from Burgas, the city is the best to live in Bulgaria, pretty modernised in the last few years.

>Prussia of the Balkans is the right term.
Is that a reference to militancy?

Nina Dobrev is from there.

hello fellow maco
why give shit to the bulgarians when they were the first country to recognize us as well as the fact that they died alongside us against the turkroaches?

and kick british ass, remember macedonian front , second world war, fgts

>What do you know about Bulgaria, have you met any Bulgarians in your life ?

>Knowing some stupid sluts name

>degenerate

i know they put cheese and mushrooms on everything.

You hate us for some reason

Google ''Kaloyan The Greekslayer'' ;)

I met one and he was a decent person.

Same with Romanians.

My disdain limits itself to:

>Turks
>French
>Anglos
>Arabs
>Americans

Including baked mushrooms with cheese on top. xD

Trump make Bulgaria great again

kek I used to work at Domino's as a deliverer and my coworker was some old Bulgarian man. He was pretty cool.

Bulgarians steal Macedonian solders and pass it off as their win

We helped you out against the Turks way, way back when.
Since then you've turned to hate us.
Also, you have some seriously degenerate pop music. Food is good though.

>Boriss

Is that you, Life of Boris? :D

My grand father is persecuted by Bulgarian fascists in early 1930s...

>Since then you've turned to hate us.

>entirely take over country and exploit it until there's nothing left and everyone lives in abject poverty
>wonder why you're hated

Why do Russians never understand this?

Probably. My dad had a degree in Russian Studies and even went to school in the Soviet Union. But I didn't really know or care what he was doing there because I was 8. I wanted to explore Bulgaria.

We were in Sofia, and Mom, my sister and I spent lots of time exploring the city. We experienced one of your holidays where you tie red ribbons on everything. I don't know what it's called, but it was beautiful, and I even got to tie a ribbon on a tree branch myself.

We went to a mini-mall inside a skyscraper, and we got to see the 5th harry potter movie and buy the 7th harry potter book months before they were released in the States. Even better, they were both in English, we didn't have to hunt around for a non-Bulgarian one.

With the exception of one cartoon channel, all the TV was in Bulgarian though. So to pass the time in our apartment I'd make dinosaurs out of cereal boxes and soda cans. I remember going to the tiny stores there to buy the mil and cereal, which tasted way different than it does here. But I liked it.

9/10 experience, would visit again. Never really got to explore the countryside though. What's it like?

Used to date a Bulgarian girl at university and hung out with a few who were on the same course as her. I was always taken aback by how well they seemed to know their country's history compared to Brits my age or older, and it was pretty sweet to see people proud of it. I've drank far too much rakia, shumensko and pirinsko, and I can cook a mean banitsa (I missed it too much after I broke up with the Bulgarian lass).

Funnily enough, I'm about to take a sabbatical at work where I've ended up signing a contract to manage some ski chalets in Бaнcкo, и ce yчa бългapcки. It's fucking difficult, but at least I can read cyrillic.

It is because you "freed" us out of pure geopolitlcal interest. You were the first ones to turn against us when we wanted to unify rumelia back to Bulgaria. You cut diplomatic ties with as and when we restored them you fucked us again with the balkan wars.

OTTOMON EMPIRE??? I THINK HE DESERVED IT

>Roaches
>Having any sort of human rights whatsoever
>Especially after 1915

Tbh you deserve it mang

What the fuck is this cringy thread, what does it have to do with Cred Forums

Kill yourself seriously.

I love Russia. Only gypsies and faggots hate Russia, but unfortunately they are now the majority thanks to the EU. Just nuke us t b h

Sit down, you get a 2 in the catalog

can't talk now - just packing my bags for Bulgaria.

Fuck off, we're full!

TRI MORETA
R
I

M
O
R
E
T
A

Slavs in denial

Tri moreta was a mistake

they are christian turkics in denial. not because of mix with turks during ottoman period but bulgars were originally an ancient turkic tribe who established a khanate between urals and caspian sea neighboring other turkic khanates.

I admit that turkic bulgars mixed with slavs and other balkan peoples and become modern day bulgars. however the problem is every bulgar I know deny his true origins and claim some bullshit theory that they came from either caucasus or iran which was proto-aryan back then.

come on... your fucking name is BULGAR. there is no such a name in history other than turkic bulgars.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgars

best post in the thread so far

I dated a qt3.14 redpilled Bugarian for a year or so. She had to go back to finish school though.

Hated jews and Turks with a passion, so you're good in my book.

>I love russian dick in my ass.

whoa, stop there buddy, we don't care

Big Bulgarian Empire teachs lesson to sissy bizants

I now that it's a fucking shithole.

Knew a Bulgaria girl at my university in China. Huge boobs, but kinda slavic looking.
Was obsessed with her boyfriend and unbelievably jealous.
She also started getting fat from obvious shit. Like having cake every lunch time at the school cafeteria.
>Seems upset one day didnt get cake
>Skyped her whole family that morning
>Everyone just asked "what happened to you, why are you so fat now?!"
Good family

isn't it basically just like miniature russia, but with even more hookers and corruption?

like half the cam girls on MFC are from there

It's Gypsyland.

stop projecting your degeneracy onto others

Just because you can't even conceptualize what brotherhood means, you reduce everything to the only thing you know from personal experience - dick sucking.

Like I said, only gypsies and faggots hate Russia and only gypsies and faggots love the EU, being the only ones who benefit from it

>refused to handle its Jews to Hitler

some ally

They told me Bulgarians are Tatars of Mongol origins.

Good post

Δελετ δις

>Wonder

No, no. I completely understand the dislike for Russians in many of the surrounding States. Generally when you engage in Neo-Imperialistic practices and force upon unwitting populations; you turn them against you.

With that said, did we have a lot of options? Not really. As was shown in the years following the reforms and eventual collapse of the Soviet Union, (((TPB))) have expanded their military control over the continent and spread an absolutely evil and destructive ideology throughout our former satellites.

Our hands were pretty tied when it comes to the years right after the end of WWII.

Bulgaria is a gypsy-turkish colony, my second favorite african country after Zimbabwe

You have great singers

Jokes on you, all the Indian nomads that came to Bulgaria left for swede gibsmedats, they are YOUR gypsies now, muhahahahahahaha

Bulgarians have love for the russian people, it's just our retarded pro-western government.

But she loved the murican cock didn't she ? :)))

Disgraceful desu.

rall

yeah, pretty cucked to be proud of that

On top of that the jews destroyed the monument of Tsar Boris III, the man who saved those 50 000 jewish rats, because apparently that wasn't enough, he had to save those in Macedonia and Greece too.

And the jewish agents in charge of education here try to change the history so that some completely irrelevant people get the credit for saving the jews instead of our kind-hearted tsar.

Yes, we stole 110,000 voluntaries from Macedonia to fight for the Bulgarian cause. Dude, i shouldn't even respond to you. Everybody knows FYROM is a fake country based on lies and propaganda.

>this thread is about to explode into arguing between rusophobes and rusophiles

But Turkey was an ally of facist Germany too? how it happened

>if someone doesn't like Russia, he must like EU

Kek, why is it always the brain dead faggots that love russian cock so much?

>muh brotherhood
Oh, so tell me, how do you justify actively sabotaging a "brother" nation because of geopolitical interests?

>yoghurt
>thiefs
>poli genova
>manolev
>former communists
>Sofia looks nice

How many russian embassies aka GAZPROM gasstations do you have in your city, I have one :D

>Never really got to explore the countryside though. What's it like?

They said I'm a Bulgarian

I've met some young Bulgarians in Uni, they are cool. But the country must be full of gypsies, considering how many gyppos are roaming Western Europe.

Also the sideways nodding is weird as fuck, I can't think of a reason why they would implement that. I wouldn't be surprised if there's other such completely irrational things going on down there.

My friend is the son of a Bulgarian immigrant family, his dad is super hard working HVAC man and now my friend is a doctor!

Great immigrants! Never had a bad experience with Bulgarians. Work hard, play hard people.

their border guards are corrupt as fuck
their sea is alright
food is cool too
people good to drink with
their rakija is good, but ours is better

we have a saying in serbia "Kada se zapuca, udri na Bugare prvo, neces omasiti."
which basically means "When war starts, hit bulgaria first, won't make a mistake."

been there once, was a rainy day and the food was spicy. the people were fine

Those red ribbons are called Martenitsi. The name of the holiday means "Grandma March" in Bulgarian and the holiday and the wearing of Martenitsi are a Bulgarian tradition related to welcoming the spring, which according to Bulgarian folklore begins in March.
Sofia is a nice city, the countryside not so much but there's alot of historical places and archaeology sites that you can visit. Also the Black sea resorts, Nesseber the pearl of the black sea

There's a Bulgarian girl that works at a place I shop. She's cute if a little plump, and she hates T*rks with a burning passion so she'd definitely be wife material.

Nice to see a brit, that doesn't hate Bulgarians. Gypsies are giving us bad reputation

KEK

Guess you guys have dealt with the Gypsies for too long, huh?

>are a Bulgarian tradition

NUH-UH, NOT ANY MORE

romanians have martisor, the makkes claim it's theirs, etc.

So lewd serbbro, wanna smugle some gas and mercury for bombs?

t.Timisoara

1 MORETA

UGLY TATAR

2ND BALKAN WAR BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

t. /balk/

There's a difference, people hate communism, not the russian people in general,

this will probably get buried

but yes, I'm a university student here in southern california and i was strapped for cash and needed a way to pay rent, so I started doing tutoring and private lessons for $$$, I would primarily focus on richer families since they were the most willing to pay

i met a bulgarian family, father was an entrepreneur and wife was an RN , very sweet family life, very red pilled , nice marriage dynamic

they had a daughter who was really pretty, feminine and all
i would tutor her in math and science and help her prepare for AP's etc

they considered me a family friend and even after i stopped with all the tutoring stuff they'd invite me over for dinner etc

they were pretty right wing, pretty religious and it was nice

such a shame though, so the liberals at school planted these super liberal ideas into the daughters brain and she began to always rant about 'gender identity' and all that lgbtqqia bullshit the liberals always spew

sad to say, eventually the chick came out as a 'non binary' and i was like what the fuck, the family was also like 'what the fuck'

and they even asked me for advice and i just told them it was probably just a phase, just wait for her to meet a boy and she'll become feminine again

bam, forward to now, her mother is distraught with how much of a fag her daughter is, (daughter shaved off her head, got tattoos (shes 16), and is dating some 24 year old drug addict

i haven't really talked to them in a while but i would hate to be working my ass off to provide for my family if my daughter was a fucking faggot

besides that, only other bulgarian chick i know was an international student who was b a n g i n g and i had a realtionship with her for a few months

Yeah, i've seen your country president once. He is a singer.
Here is a link
youtu.be/F4hQ4J4BFOM

it was silver and leather jackets )=

Why in denial? We don't deny our glorious past. Bulgaria was the center of slavic culture in medieval Europe. Where do you think Russia got it's first literature from?!

Also those chocolate bananas, best serbian candy ever, made the communist dictatorship bareable

Tri moreta was the outcome of constant wars between Bulgaria and the Byzantine empire

Bulgarians will now kiss your ass lol

I believe that video was shout in Bulgarian Apple Tech Support center. Check the updated footage

Cool! If I ever get the chance to visit again, I'll try and see the Black Sea resorts. Sounds beautiful!

Putin visited FYROM ,and you guys made a song about him? Who's really kissing ass ?

fucking pretty tee bee heich

>such a shame though, so the liberals at school planted these super liberal ideas into the daughters brain

you can thank your jews for that :)

This is why it's important to never forget that the jews are behind all of this.

It's too easy to laugh at Westerners for being cucked/faggy/etc as if they are somehow genetically predisposed to it. Eastern Europeans are converted to lunacy just as easily.

Even in Bulgaria itself where the cultural environment is much more normal and the SJW shit has not really taken over yet, more and more young people are being brainwashed by the media.

So yeas, basically we need to gas the kikes for what they are doing to us, instead of blaming the victims.

Macedonia is a better country

(See street view)

nah, we need to gas both the jews and the predisposables

can you imagine a world free of degeneracy

>flag

>Putin visited FYROM
Hehe y-yeah.

Hitler left some unfinished job in Bulgaria. fogging gypsies , they're like the niggers of europe. (i'm not racist tho) just to compare.

>Gypsies are giving us bad reputation
They really do. I still remember my first time flying in to Sofia airport. I got a cheap flight so was at the old terminal - it looked really run down, but I tried to give the benefit of the doubt. Driving to my girlfriend's place I saw a bunch of gypsies stealing a metal fence from one side of the road and taking it to a scrap metal place on the other side of the road. Fucking madness, but it gave me a giggle. After that it was pretty nice, even if I didn't take to it immediately. And then we went to the seaside and I saw all the fucking brits abroad - that just made me embarrassed to be English tbf. Luckily I was staying at her family's place much further along the beach where the locals live....

There's good parts and bad parts, and some pretty farcical politics (Borissov, and I was told that Mission London was based to an extent on some real life happenings at the embassy. I was also there for the protests in 2013-14), but over all I've only ever had a positive experience of Bulgaria and Bulgarians in general, and I can't wait to get out to the Pirin mountains.

Counrry not in EU4 = irrelevent

i agree, you see I'm mexican american, and i'm pretty involved with my culture, i love the language, the food, the women, the traditions, and the culture as a whole

most people on Cred Forums would just go all 'fuck off spic' but honesty I enjoy being hispanic

all the real mexicans (mexicans who are actually mexican, there are a ton of people here in america who are more fucking brown than a cactus yet don't speak english or know a single thing about their culture) are usually pretty red pilled

they're religious, they agree that there is degeneracy, and are pretty fascy

but from what i've gathered from being on vacation in guadalajara this past summer -

globalization is a thing
"they"'re trying to push this fucking shit on third world countries too

hell, as much as pope franics is cucked, he said this past week that the big countries tie and make it a part of the condition of aid and money to developing countries with secularism and liberal ideas (ie. the gay issue etc)

just look at that, peña nieto made gay marriage legal and literally hundreds of thousands of people went up in uproar

they're trying to push this shit worldwide
for a certain endgame

i don't know much about eastern europe, but this shit doesn't only affect you guys, it affect latin america too

Do you mean this?

Brit's are going to Sunny Beach to drink cheap alcohol.

Shithole.

Thanks for the nice photos, i will post them on my facebook page.

Love your pickled cucumbers, stay safe bulgaria

no prob

In the states we just call those pickles.

What is your problem greek fgt? You're in the same union like us

Dude shrooms lmao

THIS IS NOT Cred Forums YOU HAVE TO GO BACK !

lurk more

Well you can also pickle some stuff called gogoshari, basically pickled tomatoes and other assorted vegetables I think, Bulgarians are experts at pickling stuff

Yes, it's true, even in Africa, remember when Obama went to Kenya and the Kenyans protested because of American pressure on gay marriage.

The whole world will be relieved once those "bohemian grovers" are defeated.

Damn that looks straight out of guildwars 2, nice

turks in denial

Bulgaria is a poor country.

Those who live in glass houses...

Bulgaria was a mistake
t. Asparuh

at least it's a country

Romania is Latin Bulgaria

i met a qt bulgarian grill on /soc/
she was pretty cool

Macedonia is a better country

(Proof: Street view)

Were major nuisances to Byzantines

KEK ON 3 SEAS

-Bulgaria support Russia
-Bulgaria have this same religion as in Russia
-Goods and Services are worst in Bulgaria than
in West Europe or Poland
-Bulgaria is more poor than Poland

Ok, thanks to everybody. Just know that Bulgaria is in deep trouble. Our population has dropped from 9 million to 7.5 million in just 25 years, after the so called-democracy from 1989. The Bulgarian government or ''elite'' is made of ex-commie fags and criminals. They steal euro-money and breed gypsies for cheap votes for the elections. Now this refugee wave is going to fill the demographic crisis in Bulgaria. We're watching our downfall, our muslim population is being heavily manipulated by Turkey, Turkey's aggresive neo-ottoman policy is aiming at restoring the Ottoman Empire. We're heading to our last national catastrophy, the bulgarian identity is under attack, if we don't start a revolution right now, we may lose territory (in a democratic way) like Serbia lost Kosovo.

I love Bulgarians

This is the best thing you have said so far.

Now you've done it
WE ARE PUREBLOODED GETAE-TRACO-DACO-ROMANS
t.Zamolxes worshiper

Why haven't you still joined the White Brotherhood, pol?

>go to FYROM street view
>pic related

cringe

mad good at weightlifting desu

Hush heathen, or you will be sacrificed as the next Zamolxian messenger

Why have we originated so many heresies?

The Bogomils, the Paulicians, the White Brotherhood...

a bit too culty

don't forget sumo and boxing, and shitload of other sports

cringe

>bulgaria
>white

Kirilic alphabet

Yes, I've met one girl, ugly as fuck looks like a guy.

BASED
A
S
E
D
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wdv_d_fN8Y

True

Nice Skyrim screenshot

Thanks for posting this esto

Alright nonbelievers, prepare to receive the requests of the people and deliver the message to Zamolxes himself
*teleports behind you using solomonar disenchantments*
" nothing personal infant"

> hit bugga first, no mistake

Haha! Nice.

REMOVE BUGGA

At least we didn't steal our entire historical heredity that our country is based on. Macedonia is a serbian joke that has been going on for too long.

I've been to Sofia, its nice.

Got some soviet concert hall, and those wide under road pedestrian walkways like in the bourne film.

Sofia bars are good too, and the architecture is proper mega, nice people.

I remember i saw a black bmw 4x4 with german number plates hogging a middle lane doing like a third less of the normal speed, and not one car overtook;

Mafia confirmed

Serbs are funny motherfuckers. You blame us for backstabbing you. But yet you backstabbed us many times, for example during the Unificiation of Bulgaria with Eastern Rumelia, Serbia was jealous and declared war on Bulgaria and attacked us from behind, while our army was placed on the eastern border with Turkey, we marched to Sofia and defeated the servs and counter-attacked and reached Belgrad, then Austro-Hungary warned us to stop advancing and make a peace treaty, lol :)

In grade school we've had an eurhythmics class during which we all sang some bulgarian children's song and dance. Lyrics were something like

Пpaвa pyкa - пpaвa pyкa
Лeвa pyкa - лeвa pyкa
and so on.

kek

wat?
youtube.com/watch?v=7adfSl5wYIE
are you talking about this one?

who /diaspora/ here?

we used to be bros (Asen tsarate), now not so much
there is a shitty nuke plant that needs shutting down
very good pickles, excellent preserves, god-tier stew (kavarma). tarator is nice too
bulgarian women are basically ugly romanian women
many, many good weightlifters and wrestlers
Veliko Tirnovo is neato, so is Balcic
i have a Bulgarian name, but I speak not one whit of Bulgarian
oh well

>muh empire
>simon something
>btfo the ayrabs
>btfo by ottomans
>fuck le black see
>cucked by romania
>hi i'm ferdinand and this is jackass

I was in same WoW guild with two Bulgarians, does it counts?

> t. cut-rate Greek

google Βουλγαροkτόνος
lol

>i have a Bulgarian name

Gee, I wonder why.

lots of migration back and forth, a few wars too, and let's not forget, the Ottoman administration was a real meritocracy and thus very cosmopolitan - Greek "kings" (more like governors) in Romania, Romanian generals leading Janissaries in Istanbul, you get the picture

Yes, my frend have apartments in Bjala (small village on Black Sea).
Bulgarians soft and friendly people, but the poor.

Sorry for my English, kek

yes

>It is because you "freed" us out of pure geopolitlcal interest.
This really isn't the case. The Krauts ruling Russia were as good as forced into it by popular opinion. Pan-Slavism and Orthodox fellow-feeling was a real folk phenomenon. Much blood was spent for it.

She even speaks the language.
youtu.be/f3rLXHk_QS0

I once got on the wrong train and went to Bulgarian Dimitrovgrad instead of Serbian Dimitrovgrad. Billa, hotels, casinos are cheap. Some shopkeepers are rude. Trains and BDJ are out of date, renew them bro. Border police asked for bribe from my friend. Girls are okay tier.

I've been in worse places.

and for fuck's sake change the name of Dimitrovgrad, I lost half a day.

Serbian Dimitrovgrad is rightful bulgarian clay.

There's some serious recent archeological and lingusitic evidence that Bulgars were most likely an IE people. Why would they have stone buildings, which no nomadic tribe could've never built?

Also, why are the roaches and the wewuzian sons of ancient Greek culture always ganging up on the smallest fish?

I only know dank memes. But my Bulgarian colleague says it's all true.

i know a bulgarian chick.
wew lads she's hot as fuck, plus quite laid back and chilled.

by extension i like bulgarians now.

I met quite a nice one. Gave her directions to her hotel, and persuaded her to buy me a beer. Quite pretty. She told be about their rose harvest. Did not bang. Regret that.

It was our idiot king who done that.

Our soldiers also wanted to go to Sofia for revenge because of your backstabbing and crimes in Serbia, after breach of Solunski Front but our allies said no. You beat us at Slivnica, we beat you in Bregalnica.

We could be brothers but you insist on "Srbe na vrbe" and you like cathocuck Croats more than us.

first exposure to Bulgaria was while reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire in 5th grade. due to this I assumed it was not a real place. cut to high school and I'm looking at Europe a little harder than in prior years of my life and whoa, it's real?

i used to have an analogy that I used to use. "he's so interesting when he speaks it's like he could make a speech on Bulgarian economics as exciting as watching action movies". this is my closest relation to anything Bulgarian: this very recurring phrase I say.

this, OP, is what I know about Bulgaria. very little.

I forgot some some trivia. 'Bulgar' is the etymological root of 'bugger', as they were notorious arse bandits.

>We could be brothers

After what you did in Macedonia during the past 100 years, only the complete extermination of every single Serb on this planet can possibly calm my butthurt t b h

my family came to America from Bulgaria in the 1890's

Bulgarians, sacrifice this degenerate:

woah

what is your Bulgarian percentage?

Know that if it's significant, you have the blood of the fiercest warrior race flowing within you

I met some Bulgarians when I was a student. They all were friendly, yet quite racist, especially towards nignogs.

Other than that I just know Stoichkov, Berbatov, former communism, yoghurt.

Please enlighten me.

pic related

Your argument could stand if we were owners of Macedonia. It is independent now, and it should have been split between us. Although it doesn't look like a proper country with all issues around name and history.

It was us who liberated Macedonia so we took it for us. That's how all started, you didn't put enough effort. You fucked up then. In the end we fucked up by electing fucking communist from Croatia (or maybe Anglo agent, possible) to rule us and strip us away of our rightful territories by drawing idiotic inter-federation borders.

Natural allies. A better version of Romania.

Their women are really hot. youtube.com/watch?v=FDU7e4lYK1U

Pay your fucking denbts you disgusting disgrace for cow shit.

To be perfectly honest, I actually wish we could be bros, but I'm ashamed of that so I can only admit it in a random thread on Cred Forums I guess

Because whether we like it or not, we are brotherly nations anyway, Orthodox and Slavic.

I realized this when I watched documentaries of the NATO bombing in 1999 (when it actually happened, I was too little to properly comprehend it). I just couldn't help but feel for you, despite all the rightful butthurt I have towards Serbia.

get the fuck out of here
we can never be brothers with serblets

they are our rightful cumrag since 681

>that tiny bit of Bulgarian coastline cockblocking the Greek part of Byzantine from the Turkish part

kek

You disgust me

I don't know. Perhaps I read too many alt-right websites and Richard Spenser has influenced me, but I think about the bigger picture and unless all white nations don't put our butthurts behind, our whole race is doomed.

If even nations who have so much in common like Bulgaria and Serbia can't do it, then Europeans are doomed.

I want Poles and Balts to forgive Russians, so it is only fair to demand of my fellow Bulgarians to forgive the Serbs.

You can have all of Macedonia if you want or you can get half of it and give the other part to Greece and I still would not give a single fuck.

there is no white race you autistic fucking retard

end your life

Bulgaria is a comfy place

What makes you so butthurt my friend ?

that you're a turk and you aren't going back to turkey and reddit as we speak?

>giving a fuck about a "country" with 50% mudshit population and 50% brainwashed retards

Fucking Kaspichan is more dear to me than whole of fyrom

>there is no white race you autistic fucking retard

All the shitskins who instinctively hate white people and team up against the white people seem to think otherwise, though.

I know that during the Balkan war's, newspapers reported that Bulgarian troops where the finest in the world.

brainwashed retards can be un-brainwashed and mudshits can be chased out, not a problem

>it is only fair to demand of my fellow Bulgarians to forgive the Serbs.

To forgive what? precisely

shut up mangal,
we've had it for hundreds of years

its a thracian tradition

They are fucked up beyond all repair and are poorer than fucking Vidin, let that joke of a country disappear finally

god damn you're fucking autistic
maybe you shouldn't stay so much on the internet

one example: gypsies fucking hate refugees

there is no white race, it's all different ethnicities, just like the niggers, they think they're soul brothers and shit but they're more ethnically diverse than a school in london

>What do you know about Bulgaria
My mental picture is grass-covered hills dotted with sheet-metal hovels.
> have you met any Bulgarians in your life ?
Never, not even a muh heritage part-Bulgarian.

Macedonia is Bulgarian

so you fucked up by stealing ethnically Bulgarian land serbshit

>gypsies fucking hate refugees
based gypsies

Nevermind, the others were right, eternal war it is.

>one example: gypsies fucking hate refugees

Gypsies are the same as the refugees and they actively help them and many "refugees" live in gypsy slums. Watch the fucking news from time to time.

It;s true, and not just during that war.

Tjey hate them cos they cant steal anything from them, kek

I met some Bulgarians in Iowa this past summer working at an amusement park. Nice hot chicks and the dudes were bro-tier.

The destruction of Macedonia

1885 backstabbing

terrible health care, i am about to die

We have some bulgarian gypsies begging in our streets.

are you kidding? gypsies hate them because reffos shit up even their ghettos

gypsies absolutely hate refugees and want them out as much as bulgarians

My point is that all that Macedonia ever did for Bulgaria was giving it shit all the times, although we're the first ones to recognize them as an independent state, we helped them when they were hit by floods etc. And although I know some Macedonians which are cool remind me why should I give a fuck about the rest of them...

Do you remember Gornij Dubnjak?

youtube.com/watch?v=gztGzNljqW4

BULGARIA?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHITSTAIN OF THE BALKANS

FULL OF SLAVICISED GYPSIES

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

BUL-FUCKING-GARIA

WORST COUNTRY ON EARTH

>shitting up a gypsy ghetyo

Literally how?

Arabels/rapefugees are ubermensch compared to the gyps

Just came from Sandanski. Go there 10 days every year since 2007. 10/10. Also new pieces of highway every year.

chok guzel pasha efendi

merhaba mashala bre ayvan

Theres a park in my city full of memoriald of Finnish soldiers
Thank you!

>this flag
>this post

You and Albania only purpose is to make us look good in poverty statistics.

Good buffer against roaches, too bad you're way too stubborn to understand we were generous people sheltering you time and time again when roaches acted up, and removing kebab for centuries when going to holiday to Golden Sands.

Stay strong, darker times are ahead. Roaches are restless.

I am just going to drop this
Please watch for curious peiple.

Has grils too. Its a bulgarian mudic video...

youtu.be/_1GMQywqQx4

All I know is that Krum was a pretty cool guy

based kebab removing finns

bulgaria is terrible
they have destroyed my life
don't go there

>nema ima

Bulgaria is a shithole full of gypsies and turks.

I had a Bulgarian uni girl as an au pair when I was a kid, she showed me her tits.

My car got stolen by one.

Last year they added a memorial plaque.

They make the best ak74 parts kits that are still importable

Sure I met one, he was a backstabber...

get a buzz cut like a true bulgarian you jihadi looking cuck

What does it say?

I immigrated from bulgaria when I was a baby and boy am I glad I didn't grow up in that shithole of a country. Feels good to live in the first world.