TRUMP GENERAL: MILITARY EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Save the Day response
youtu.be/jHLdYuzXqPI
>America Will Win Again
youtu.be/XJPxtcx4dyo
>Trump Rally in Manheim PA 10/1/16
youtu.be/0qV_lJX76bg
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0

EVENTS
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM

INTERVIEWS
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_5kh-z4IXA
youtube.com/watch?v=kjlX1QQ2cAY
clintonkaine.com/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/restore-traditional-navy-rating-specialty-titles-disestablished-9292016
stripes.com/news/backlash-against-changes-in-navy-rank-terms-roils-the-enlisted-ranks-1.432068
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/782960384177123328
youtube.com/watch?v=TyeTaOVjZT4
youtube.com/watch?v=2mvmHwCxw5A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

HEY LADS

Soon....

AWOO
>VERY COMFY SPEECH TIME

I'm having Deja Vu about this interview going on with Trump right now.

It feels like Trump will win the election very shortly. I don't know how. I think Assange will deliver within the next few days. I remember Cred Forums shitposting victory but I don't know when.

Just posting what my Deja Vu is telling me. Everything I'm hearing right now feels so familiar.

CLINTON TO DROP OUT OF THE RACE?!?!?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=kjlX1QQ2cAY

Question from last thread, without PC in the military couldn't homophobic people harass gay/transgender people?

clintonkaine.com/

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

MAKE RELIGION IN MILITARY GREAT AGAIN

Reminder that all CTR employees will be sent to federal prison under a Trump presidency just like Hillary would send us to prison.

Do you feel it?

>THE GUY TARGETED MY THE MEDIA HAPPENED TO BE IN THE CROWD

HOLY SHIT

Pfft, I wish.

Holy shit, I had no idea things were getting that bad in the military.

#
Not vocabulary in general, in specific. Every industry has its own vocabulary. He doesn't speak military. What he's described is a full spectrum response; attacking economics, communications, combatants, and the culture. He can provide that as an overall strategy without compromising

>My dyke staff sergeant
>Court martial for not removing a bible from their desk
>Removing christianity from the military

Who here military?

US Navy reporting in.

>clickbait

THE FUCKING ODDS OF THIS; THIS IS KEK'S DOING!

AWOO

I really hope normies are watching this

Almost nobody talks about what's happened to the military under a mentally ill president

Thanks gonna watch this after the Trump's QA

OBAMA TRYING TO PURGE CHRISTIANS FROM THE MILITARY AND FEMINIZE IT

They really are trying to subvert the miltary

It's all about the Leftist plot to destroy this country. Undermine the FBI, undermine the military, undermine the media. Destroy everything and all hope.

i miss Rommel

>Lyndon Johnson in the 1950's

FUCKING RETARD

THIS

It, pardon the memetic phrase, really makes you think about why he wants to know about the training of aircraft carrier-landing pilots.
You'd need aircraft carriers in the South China Sea to keep China in check, and realistically when shit goes down with Iran and Syria, having aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf and Arabian seas would be useful.

KEK IS REAL SENPAI

>clintonkaine.com/
Wow, look at the Clinton Kaine campaign not hiding from their bad press, but leading with it. They're truly courageous for this, I'm very impressed. Thanks for sharing. I now feel the #ThrillForHill

WHO.

CARES.

who

>Odds

Not a plant by the Trump Campaign. It's like you think Trump leaves things up to chance.

>mfw The Johnson Amendment getting BTFO ushers in a Great Awakening

TRUMP SAID HE SAW ON THE NEWS THAT SOMEONE HAD THEIR RELIGIOUS LIBERTY INFRINGED ON YESTERDAY, AND BY MERE CHANCE HE WAS IN THE CROWD AND SPOKE UP

lbj was a senator in the 50s

They get sent out to random meaningless wars by the hundreds of thousands?

>everyone who is pro-trump is a plant

Have you seen the video of soldiers being forced to wear high heels as part of "sensitivity training" to women soldiers?

They would be kicked out if they didn't do it too.

Trump will purge this

One day i will either be Navy or FBI

There's a difference between PC and good order and discipline. You can look to how the services desegregated. The Army was all fucked up and stupid and had problems for years. The Marines said, "These fucking niggers are your fucking brothers now." And they they procedes to beat the shit out of anyone who harmed their brother.

LBJ was president 50 years ago. Easy mental mix up when speaking.

it is on fox and i think one other MSM

>congress is already moving to help Trump

IT IS HAPPENING!

>every trump fan isn't a moron or a jackass

I've been gone for a few days. Anyone mind giving me a fill-in on anything big I might of missed?

I love Trump and agree with nearly everything he does but I disagree with removing the Johnson Ammendment.

It will allow churches to get politically involved again but churches nowadays are all compromising and highly liberal, feel-good-churches that don't preach the truth - all the most popular churches today are full of Jewish indoctrination and are Zionist tools for (((Israel))). I'm a Christian and I know it'll be great for the first 10 years or so... but as soon as PC creeps into the Church and you get losers like Joel Olsteen using politics as a platform to shill their books it's going to be very bad, and very disgusting, very quickly.

I think this is the only thing I disagree with him on strongly.

Link to the story? Or which video is it in?

I hope he holds Obama accountable. Fucking bastard.

The amendment was passed in 1954, look it up, Trump was in fact correct.

>Sneak

What are you doing on Cred Forums?

But anyway you missed the soldier telling stories about Obama's use of the army for his depraved social experiments. People are being booted from the military for not preaching their love for the gay lifestyle or using the bible to help counsel a suicidal soldier/

>being this much of a hateful person

Does the Johnson amendment have anything to do with religious freedom in the military? Did Trump doublecuck that poor guy's long-winded question?

Live stream

About 15 minutes ago

>I'm a Christian and I know it'll be great for the first 10 years or so... but as soon as PC creeps into the Church
Police yourselves better then. We can't go around limiting the freedoms of certain groups just because "bad things could happen".

I think Trump is unaware about how churchs are getting.

Uh guys aquaman just btfo of pepe

Thoughts? Should Trump deport these Muslims too?

Not what I'm saying. I'm saying what's more likely. Some guy Trump saw on the news came to Trump's rally and spoke up on his own accord or some guy Trump saw on the news was invited to come to this PAC event and was informed he would be granted a question when the time came?

It does

Huh, colour me impressed. Shows me for doubting Pres. Trump.

If you really want to do the military, especially the Navy a solid favor, please sign this petition.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/restore-traditional-navy-rating-specialty-titles-disestablished-9292016 On Thursday the 29th of September, Obama's hand picked tool and traitor ended the 241 year old traditional Naval ratings system for enlisted sailors to appease the gender neutral agenda of the left. The Navy is outraged but has to accept the orders given to it. stripes.com/news/backlash-against-changes-in-navy-rank-terms-roils-the-enlisted-ranks-1.432068 Anyways please sign this and throw a wrench in Obama's plan.

He didn't really have an policy answer to that question, other than "I won't be a massive cuck like Obama", so he related it to a hard policy.

Shit that sounds cool though. Hopefully I can read about it later.

Maybe... but if that is the case I don't think Trump was aware

Yes.

Ayyy what's good brother. Miss your rate yet?

I suppose you're right.

He certainly has good intentions.

Man i had to remove my news widget off my phone. Ive been away this weekend camping and ignored any news and shit like that for the most part these last 4 days. Now i come back and i see trump is pretty much fucked and he had his taxes leaked? All i see right now on other sites is how its pretty much in the bag for hillary now (more so than before). The fuck happened over the weekend bros?

nah. Those loyal to Trump shall be rewarded

Trump is max /comfy/ right now

He brought up a football coach being punished for having a prayer and the guy happened to be in the crowd. He then moved on to the Amendment and his meetings.

His big point was to just stop punishing them.

You mean the guys who went looking to be harassed and were instead welcomed and it blew their fucking minds but they stuck with their liberal talking points instead?

Trump is losing.

Trump has been losing for months.

Trump will continue to lose.

It might allow conservative churchs to raise their voice; I think there is a double going on with liberal churchs verus conservative churchs

kys

>91338220
(You)

/comfy/ trump; best trump

>when I take over

PURGE THE CORRUPTION

Our military (can't remember which branch) had to march in exercises in fucking pink high heels one day so they "finally understand how hard it is to be a woman"

Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

The rage is real and everyone I work with is real confused now what we're supposed to do with our patches on our Dress Uniforms.

Plus we're still calling each other by our rates because damn it we worked hard for those.

>O6HocwGh

Un-American piece of shit

Fox has gone FULL shill. Really, this guy is complaining that Trump didn't mention his taxes in a military leadership Q&A.

Did Cruz ever end up getting dahnalds delegates?

Should make them an undercover anti ISIS agent. pretend he is a soldier then when they make a bomb he blows it up killing him and like 20 other fuckers that's 80 dead ISIS fuckers right there

>Trump does an entire conference talking with real people on real issues
>Fox immediately transitions to MUH TAXES

>Trump beholden to no-one, except Kellyanne.

we wouldn;t be deporting any muslims, they can be on the trump train if they want

This. I highly doubt left wing leaning churches worry about their tax exempt status being removed. It's selectively enforced.

DUDE

According to the media maybe. Half the liberals I talk to are voting for Trump after Clinton's various scandals. It's going to be a landslide as far as I can tell. At least in New Jersey. Don't watch the news. It's all a bunch of lies and shit. Talk to people.

is she pointing the gun at the other soldier?

Fuck him, stop watching Fox News.

Trump can respond by telling them that veterans die everyday and they focus on that bullshit.

If you're an enlisted person in the military, especially men, how can you possibly have any respect for a CO that is a man pretending to be a woman, wearing a dress, makeup and jewelry?!?

This shit burns me up.

in what timeline? is Hillary still alive over there?

Tell everyone you know to stop watching fox news

1 pistol, and 1 rifle, pointed at herself

I have talked to people. Half the conservatives I know are voting for Clinton. And I live in Michigan.

At herself.

>congress is already moving to help Trump
Not watching the stream, but what is this referring to?

Military bros, is there anyway I can do a 2 year enlistment these days? My military bud was skeptical, but I wanted to ask to be sure. I'll do any job no matter how shit

they are all trying not to laugh

I stoped going to church after it tried to shill for Hillary.

What a shame.

The Vatican 2 was a mistake

You're full of shit

She's pointing the guns at herself. She's holding the pistol in her hand, and the automatic-weapon is actually resting against her stomach.

Guys, please stop replying to shill posts

Because transgender individuals exist and should be able to be who they feel they are.

Movign to strike down parts of the Johnson Amendment already

They're getting fed up with Obongo and his goons too it seems. Or just sense the winds changing and are trying to get in good with the new boss

Whatever you want to believe user. Election day is going to be amazing.

>left wing churches
it's pronounced black churches

I asked the army recruiter, he said they got rid of the program. I also have this question

My mistake. I hadn't read up that far yet. These threads go pretty quick during any Trump event, so I'm not sure about anyone else but I don't typically get to read every comment.

I feel you. We're all trying to figure out how the tests are going to be done. Told my chief if we're gonna have MOS we might as well use marine rankings as well

>I stoped going to church after it tried to shill for Hillary.

You should report them to the IRS.

You could as 19D or 11B(scout, grunt), not sure if you still can. It was 2 years plus time of training, so it ended up being about 2 years 5 months.

I talk to a lot of people in Charleston.

Lot of people have failed for some of the media lies, but people are aware of Hillary will vote for Trump because of it.

lmao

>The Vatican 2 was a mistake

It wasn't a mistake. It was clearly a calculated and successful infiltration by (((them)))

This honestly.

I'd want to shoot them in the back during the crossfire myself.

Disgusting degenerates.

I hope the sergeants went crazy after that. When I did my AGA our instructors went nuts when the other guys even accidentially pointed guns at each other (without bullets)

Haha, no.

I've talked to people half the world is voting for Trump, and I live in Germany

>22 veterans are killing themselves a day
>HURRR TRUMP DOESNT PAY TAXES

Fuck these Leftist traitors. They need to all hang

ex-miliary
served in Iraq and Afganistan

Fuck Trump and all the shitheads who follow him...he's a goddamn fucking disgrace

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/782960384177123328

Not likely with the training you have to go through, that means they can only use you for about 18 months in the field. The shortest I think you can apply for is a 3 year contract.

Religious individuals exist and they should be able to express themselves, a right guaranteed to them by the Constitution. This is where the military is failing its people. Propping up degenerate bulldykes while punishing and prohibiting people from expressing their Christian faith.

i talk to a lot of people and im democratic and all my friends and family and neighborhood and social media. EVERYONE is voting trump and i live in Cali btw

youtube.com/watch?v=TyeTaOVjZT4

They were subtle about it

((vote for your conscious))

Fucking hell, what is going to happen when the Church falls apart do to it?

K

Why would he? He leaked them

No I was just surprised you reported the same thing.

It's just further proof Obama has subverted and undermined and feminized the military. Fucking bastard has done everything he can to destroy this country and now he's doing as much damage as he can before he leaves office.

That would be sexist user. She's a woman. Don't you want equality?

I'd wait until the Trump admin.

What a great QA, very informative

Unlike what the fuck are those questions in the debate, I expect trash tier questions in the upcoming 2nd debate

I think this might backfire honestly, do people actualy care about this besides leftists?

Hadn't even that about that aspect yet. That'll be a fun conversation to have on the watchfloor tonight.

Correct the Record stealing valor now?

Why did Trump decide to go off the rails this last week?

I love how casual and natural Trump is when he's talking to the military people.

Completely unscripted, cracking jokes, smiling here and there, going off key, etc.

With Hillary everything is tense and highly scripted. Very noticable difference.

I hope your fellow soldiers tell you how much full of shit you are.

>t. Bad conduct dischargee

The IT department isn't a real branch.

That's kind of what I imagined the sentiment to be. I suspect it's pretty widespread because it's natural.

If someone is mentally ill enough to pretend to be the opposite sex, they aren't fit to be in the military in the first place, much less be an officer.

What a clusterfuck Obama has made.

Observing.

I would have kicked her off the range, and had a talk with her LT

As far as I know, no. It takes that long to train you up properly, they don't like doing it. There was a program at the height of our wars which allowed you to enlist active duty for 18months, that could be what he's referring to as over.

Yep that IP was recorded. He's fucked.

neat

The problem is which religions get expressed. America is currently a multikult shithole. The last thing you'd want to do is embolden that shit.

KEK

It's all part of the plan

I hope Trump tries to be /comfy/ like this UNTIL he is attacked, then unleash the ENERGY

If this is true, I hope you eat your gun

t.aliban

>I really hope normies are watching this
Watching what? Got some kind of link?

>ex-miliary

And yet you can't spell Military?
Disgraceful display.

Trump killed that townhall. Good stuff. Media shilling wont defeat him.

FUCK THE GLOBALIST

YOU HEAR ME YOU CTR KIKES?

FUCK YOU

Why would he dispute a legal and rather typical accounting practice?

>What a clusterfuck Obama has made
Just as (((they))) planned

>vote your conscious

>t. Call of Duty pro

I'm legitimately confused by something.

If trump will provide tax cuts for the rich, why does clinton have more billionaire supporters and donors? Something doesn't add up.

Thanks brahs,

I'm after 2 years active duty + training, so I don't mind if there's a bit more time, but it's not looking good. Everything about 2 yrs active duty online is old, and everyone I talk to is 'unsure' if you can still do it.

Maybe I'll check out the navy or some shit, don't they have fairly standard 2 yr enlistment?

They can be who they "feel" they are outside the military. The military only has room for pragmatism, not feels, not social experiments, not TOLERANCE.

My repeating digits require that you fill me in on the important things Trump said so far today

He was on point today

>Fucking hell, what is going to happen when the Church falls apart do to it?

If I were to wager, I'd say a traditional Pope takes power in Rome after the Great Happening while Catholicism breaks up into various more local sects

gas the kikes racewar now

fug off by 1

she doesn't

Yeah. This was actually Hillary's argument against school choice years ago. If you give everyone a choice, the Muslims will send their kids to madrasah.

Not cool to impersonate a soldier bro
Marine here you disgrace the USA
Feel sick to my stomach knowing id still die to defend you

Wait........ is the Pence v Kaine debate today?

the only good globalist is a dead one

youtube.com/watch?v=2mvmHwCxw5A

I sincerely hope that Trump manages to reverse this and female deployment.

There are several studies demonstrably proving that female frontline soldiers are inefficient and cannot match the same needs as male frontline soldiers. There's a physical barrier for women that even the most beta Military man can reach v.s. the top tier female they can churn out.

The mentally ill fuckwads who want to wear dresses while in the military need to just be taken out back.

I was fucking seething at that point, but said nothing until Mass was over.

What about Haiti you traitor of a Priest?

Billionaires don't pay taxes.

>b-but w-what about h-his tax return
The MSM is THIS desperate right now. This is how you know we already won. That deposition mode Trump must have scared the shit out of Clinton. She knows that's whats coming for her in the next debate. Charismatic and forceful, yet articulate and measured.

The rich have gone all in for Hillary

dropping A BOMB ON HILLARY?

wew

yea literally 13/10 speech and from watching that makes it obvious he took a dive in the debate

Ah, okay thanks.

Great minds of patriots think alike! That and the "retiring" of patriotic generals & admirals, the hyper-affirmative action promoting incompetent soldiers up and passing over competent ones because they aren't a minority affirms what you said
>Obama really does want to destroy our country and military.

>breaks up into various more local sects

Is that the point were Islam takes advantage of the divides and fully takes over Europe?

JUST

Military MOS's that have longer training periods have longer enlistments for the most part.

She has the support of the top tier jewish elite who want the status quo to continue as-is.

(((They))) are globalists supporting globalism and the NWO. Understand now?

please senpaitachi

Why the fuck shouldn't they do that if they wish to?

Tomorrow. Get hype

We need to meme this shit to the normies ASAP

What should the hashtag be?

Trump wants to close loopholes for billionares so they actually have to pay taxes. When Clinton talks about raising the taxes for the superrich it won't affect them at all since they will STILL be able to avoid it. That's why she has their support.

Billionaires dont much tax with the current code. Only small businesses. This isn't about the Cuckerbergs or Bezos. This is about mom and pop. Hillary doesnt give a fuck about the little person. Trump is promising Jimmy and Bill and Stephanie a future. Hillary just wants to tax them while her (((friends))) continue to pay nothing.

lol @ any silly user who despises them / you have to go back ebin maymay
do you realize that one of them is worth 10 of us.
think about it and you'll realize

It's almost like they shouldn't have been let in in the first place. It seems like the only way to fix this shit is state-sanctioned discrimination. Encourage Christianity and smother everything else.

>The Vatican 2 was a mistake
Not at all. Read "The Plot Against the Church" by Maurice Pinay. You will be shocked.
>It was clearly a calculated and successful infiltration by (((them)))
Absolutely correct.

Because the ultra rich (the 0.001%) don't pay taxes in the first place. They want higher taxes to kill off their competition, so they can achieve larger market shares in their perspective industries.

They're backing Hillary because she will enable the governmental corruption/intervention that is necessary for oligopolies like this to form. Trump wants lower taxes and lower regulation so small businesses can enter the market more easily, which means competition for the mega corporations.

You think he wants to make a comeback story instead of killing it from the get go? I still think he was just flustered by a "debate" that was clearly stacked against him, and justifiably so.

Not going to happen in America though.

Plus arguments would erupt over WHAT Christian sect to enforce.

#DroneWithHer

Do they want Sharia or practice fundamental Islam? If yes get them OUT OUT OUT

If no and they are willing to disavow Sharia AND fundamental Islam then welcome aboard.

Damn. John Nolte (who's usually good) thinks Clinton's winning. Feeling blackpilled.

perfect

KEK normies are brainwashed to think he is a traitor and deserves worse

Because he won't. His tax "cuts" will actually increase the tax burden by removing loopholes. The nominal tax rate now is 13% for corporations, without loopholes and deductions a 15% is an increase payout. We don't talk about that though.

He's also looking to remove the carryover interest that allows hedge fund managers to make millions year after year and pay poverty level taxes. They're also worried about his proposal to kill a certain amount of globalism while Hillary is full neocon in their pockets.

kek

>a trump fan talking about hate
>obsessed with me

I will never love you back bro

#SilenceTheOpposition

I know what Vatican 2 does, I mean that everything related to the church has gone wrong due to it

>The nominal tax rate now is 13% for corporations,
Yeah but not for the small businesses which make up 60% of our country's job creation and 50% of GDP.

Who cares, as long as it's Christian? Just do something to staunch the flow of sand people and muds

Of course, I'm thinking way ahead into the future. Trump is only the first step to get nationalism back on track.

Because that's where the early indoctrination and radicalization happens.

Y is its mouth so wide? Does it want cock.

Kill yourself in the most inhumane way. Fucking Krautcuck.

IS IT TRUE THAT HIRO WANT'S TO RAPE US?

#ClintonBodyCount

sheeeeit

Question, how do people here feel about gay/transgender people?

thanks for using a trip, makes it easier to filter you

>wake up feeling relaxed an good
>oh look, there's a comfy Trump event
>military cucked and Christians persecuted
Now I'm tense and angry as fuck.

Not if we actually surveil suspected radical mosques and Muslims like we used to.

oh boy, Ahmed is upset

Turtle looking ass nigger. I hate cummings

Did she actually said that she wants to kill someone publically?

A literal shaved ape.

KILL ALL THE GAYS
AND THE FAGGOTS

how is he still relevant?

>WANT'S
>'
FUCK WHAT HAVE I DONE HERE?

Don't care what they do so long as they do it away from me. Also no military service, and they should have stopped at civil unions or whatever the fuck. Also can't donate blood for obvious reasons

And ban pride parades

As long as they dont scream they are faggots and should have special treatment, they're fine with me.

Like my faggot cousin married to a fucking white male in DC

Learn to read, retard. He said
>One of them is worth 10 of us
And you call me Achmed? Are schools in Germany so bad now ?

>it's a tripfag episode
Time to rev up those filters

I live in Michigan. You're full of shit. The o my people I know voting Clinton are the extremely liberal college students

You are brainwashed.

You are welcome

Also the reason very few corporations are backing trump is...
Same as the last couple ex presidents
Most of the Republican Party
Conservative media

Because a he's a jackass con man

Yep
>I sincerely hope that Trump manages to reverse this and female deployment.
I think he will and I agree about female deployment. I have no problems with them in offices or as nurses, but they absolutely shouldn't be in combat. That's just totally asinine and endangers our actual soldiers, like sacrificing them on the alter of "equality."

And those transvestites are free to dress however they want on leave, but honestly I think they should ALL be discharged ASAP. It's a problem our military should never have had to deal with in the first place.

Agreed. And corporations hate small business, which accounts for ~80% of our business economy. By leveling the taxed playing field, some really cool things will happen in our economy.

Zoosexuals exist and should be able to be who they are.

Then fucking profile the schools

AMEN

He is on Clintons pay roll

Fine by me, I don't care.

"Filter me" Okay user, if you insist

his post was written in ebonics and you were from belgium, figured one of you had to be ahmed, my apologies

MtF is great, love me some boypussy

FtM is disgusting and creates the worst of SJW abominations. Need to be lined up against a wall and executed by firing squad.

Gays are okay. Don't like them too much in all actuality but don't mind them either.

Agreed.

As with all matters of sexuality, it should be a personal private matter. I shouldn't know if you're gay and you shouldn't know if I'm straight, unless it becomes something we decided we need to talk about for whatever reason, presumably because one of us wanted to bone or get boned by the other.

Maybe because laws of corporations are absolutely better than sole / partnership

Do people actually give a shit about tax returns (the people not already cucked and voting Shillary), and are they just going to keep running the same story until the election like it'll be the one sure thing that will stop Trump.

Trump has survived until now under the harshest MSM bashing since he started running. Why would this cripple him now?

CNN now say that Trump can't win with all of his controversies.

Do you agree?

>I think he will and I agree about female deployment. I have no problems with them in offices or as nurses, but they absolutely shouldn't be in combat. That's just totally asinine and endangers our actual soldiers, like sacrificing them on the alter of "equality."

Agreed 100% with one addition: basic combat training for all serving female officers (even if you're an office worker or a nurse if you're on the field you should be able to aim and shoot if absolutely necessary).

Also 200% agree with discharging all trannies immediately. What were they thinking?

That makes a lot of sense. I was kind of iffy on voting for Trump but I think I see the light now (registered voter). It's hard to trust anyone these days, no one is explaining things to people who don't follow politics regularly.

She demanded they drone strike him in the Ecuadorian embassy in London.
The Joint Chiefs laughed at her until they realised she was serious.

This has now turned into

"Trump fans cover their wears going 'lalalala you are mean and don't exist episode'" episode of pol

Can1t we just drone this guy?

Why are you watching CNN ahmed?

This. Reinstate DADT and let faggots do whatever they want so long as their COs don't catch wind of it.

Military service is already gay as fuck anyway. Why disrupt a time-honored tradition?

No.

CNN wont survive this election

doesn't seem to be so. If Trump actually did something illegal then it would be pretty much over. He didn't tho. So nothing happened.

>Figured one of you had to be Achmed
Mate, we have a few cities filled to the brim with the sandniggers, but they're contained don't run wild to rape our womens by the hundreds on new year's eve. Always assume your compatriots are the Achmed, not the Belgians.

Kill yourself homo

I don't think it will hurt him at all. I personally don't care, but honestly I'm a die hard supporter, I'll never not vote for him. It's mostly the media just trying to create controversy I think.

How is it possible that a person can look so much like a toad?

Will NYT also be part of the casualties?

Eh?

faggots are OK, transgender is pretty gross 2bh, don't really care either way as long as you don't shove it in my face

Nobody cares about his taxes. Not even Clinton supporters, they're just told they care because they're fucking sheep.

I'm fully for NYT releasing more shit illegally and increasing their chances of getting thermonuclear judicially assraped

"Filter me" I got you

>liking a woman who just happens to have a penis makes me a "homo"

Fuck off reddit.

Sad think most people that watch cnn are umm...no body. just put on in airports

Yes.

Why do you call everyone who don't outright support Trump: Ahmed?

>don't really care either way as long as you don't shove it in my face
That's what we were saying in 2005 and look where we are now
Homosexuality is a virus and it must be eradicated by force

there was a Fox poll that said 4% of people care

The book isn't about what V2 does/did but who planned it, how it came about and what (((they))) wanted to accomplish, as well as the efforts to derail that evil plan.

One of the appendices has the most complete list of Soviet jews I've ever seen anywhere, listing their real jewish name/adopted Russian name, country of origin and position in the Soviet government. I can't remember why that appendix exists since I read the book a decade ago, but I do still highly recommend it.

The cardinal who became Pope Benedict tried to stop it... IIRC

Do you have any military friends? Are they as redpilled as you are? Do they also feel disgust at what the military is turning into?

One of the questions mentioned the warrior ethos of the soldiers and that really resonated with me.

Kek confirms

>Woman
>Penis
You don't deserve to live

Trump literally is pro Christian

we all /achmed/ now

Anything cool happen today so far? I noticed CNN is spinning the tax story like a bandicoot

He's calling you ahmed because of your flag

its bad for society, especially at times of decreasing birth rates

Going to bet a couple bucks on the elections. I love how polls are rigged so I can make good money because Trump has low odds

And he abdicated only a few years ago.

What the fuck is going on?

Blame women for decreasing birthrates, not faggots.

"transgener" is pure mental illness. There's nothing natural about wanting to mutilate your body with a surgeon's scalpal.

Faggotry is also degenerate and downright filfty but I can tolerate it to some extent.

I personally have no issues with someone choosing a different lifestyle. Do what you want. But don't demand that I conform to fit your views. Don't demand that I bow down and kiss your shit-stained dick over the alter of PC. You're a goddamned disgrace to humanity and a disgusting human being. If you want to be allowed to assfuck some other degenerate on your private time: fine, but don't be surprised when I call you the sick man that you are.

Your flag. There are no white men in swecuckistan.

is this now the network of clinton news dies?

just muslims, has nothing to do with trump

I dont understand why all those small businesses just wont convert to corporations and take advantage of the laws and deductions.

There's literally no point sticking in a disadvantage position, sad people are too lazy to adapt by themselves. But always whine the system is killing them.

I dunno if its the same with you guys 5 people needed to make one and minimum capital of $500 to be registered as a corporation

The IRS wouldn't do jack shit about it.

Why does everyone have pictures of her?

I pretended to be her on tinder one time, was fun

>I pretended to be a woman to receive male attention
Anglos everyone

Leaf speak the truth. Exactly this.

You can't fix a problem until you correctly identify it, user. This served to show that Trump knows what some of the problems are and he will honor our country and our military by fixing our military.

>CNN now say that Trump can't win with all of his controversies.
>Do you agree?
>Why do you call everyone who don't outright support Trump: Ahmed?

You come here very day and ask stupid shit.
I don't think I have ever been in the Trump general without you asking stupid questions.
We don't want to end up like sweden

sauce?

How's that poll's looking my dudes?

new bread

Good.

Trump will WIN BIGLY

>captcha: wining mph

Fuck off.

Wasn't there a thread already?

>Agreed 100% with one addition: basic combat training for all serving female officers (even if you're an office worker or a nurse if you're on the field you should be able to aim and shoot if absolutely necessary).
Absolutely. They have to be able to pick up arms and seamlessly continue if it is necessary where they are stationed. No combat soldier should have to worry if she is going to not know how to fire that gun.

>What were they thinking?
Confusion, resentment, and demoralization.

don't have it, and now that I think about it was WSJ/NBC, it said 4% taxes 10% clintons health or something like that, you can take it or leave it

gas yourself degenerate

USE THIS ONE

FUCK THE SHILL OP MAKING A TRAP EDITION

GET IN HERE

>be leaf
>try to shitpost
>fail
>Give valid opinion instead.

It's not a political issue, it's an economic one. The fact that economic issues are tied into politics should tell you how fucked the situation is.

fuck yo thread

Be more creative, shill

>I dunno if its the same with you guys 5 people needed to make one
No, in fact it's even easier. An individual can create his own corporate entity to take advantage of tax breaks.

They don't have the money to hire the accountants and lawyers needed to take advantage of the tax system. It's incredibly complex and takes a ton of time

Oh nice, yet people dont want to take advantage of it because?