Post your face when Hillary wins

Post your face when Hillary wins

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
youtu.be/veEhirVCcdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
youtu.be/eB3SWBDYung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

.sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

youtu.be/veEhirVCcdQ

Signed

>mfw

I'll be happy

I won't have a face because she won't win

Then show me your face when johnson wins

Did you really expect Trump to win? Even if he gets the popular vote they'll make sure he loses somehow.

>let's impose a no-fly zone over Syria

The books will say it was Putin. But we will know the truth.

me in the back

I don`t have one, because it'll never happen.

me on the left

U can't help him

>Hillary wins
>opens the doors to mass immigration
>Europe's whitest and finest flock to the US
>Shitskins immigrants imtimidated by whites shun the US
>mfw Hillary inadvertently MAGA

hillary win = Texas secession so I'm still winning.

>Did you really expect Trump to win? Even if he gets the popular vote they'll make sure he loses somehow.

This. Look what they did to Bernie. We haven't changed how we vote at all, it can happen again. They've had a practice run already too.

However, the Republicans are rigging it too so who fucking knows who will win. They're all the same party anyway.

Not another Clinton.

mfw

>Even if he gets the popular vote they'll make sure he loses somehow.
GOOD!

>The Republicans are rigging it too

They want Trump to lose, too. They're fucked either way, why would they bother rigging the election?

>GOOD!

You excited for her starting a nuclear war bro?

>mfw the jews win yet again
>mfw she's causes a war between the USA and Iran and Russia gets involved starting WW3
>mfw Russia invades Europe
>mfw Russia is pushed back by NATO forces and the launch nukes
>mfw we respond by launching nukes too
>mfw when I'm in my bunker hiding from the burning world

>You excited for her starting a nuclear war bro?

>reddit meme
YOU GOTTA GO BACK

> can't beat 'em
> might as well join 'em

Unless we get a repeat of the kind of thing that happened in 2000 , which is unlikely, that won't happen.

>They want Trump to lose, too. They're fucked either way, why would they bother rigging the election?
No. They don't all want him to lose. Only the neoconservatives aka Neoliberals.
Purging minorities from the voter rolls worked for her, they're just copying the idea. Shes the one with the hacking on her side. But who knows, she's lost allies since her illness has been exposed.

I think that'll be a good time to start the race war

That meme originated here. Long ago.

Nah bro, too much fun to be had here.

youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

lol

>Unless we get a repeat of the kind of thing that happened in 2000 , which is unlikely, that won't happen.

Um hello what happened in the Democratic Primary this year was 2000 on crack in every single state. Plus election fraud has persisted and grown more and more every year since 2000. You can count on it again.

The people won, not Hillary.

youtu.be/eB3SWBDYung

Election fraud in California this year during the 2016 Democratic Primary. This is how they got her to win. Bernie was expected to win in a landslide.

NU-Cred Forums GET OUT

Checked

>Implying Obongo would actually do anything to arrest a man who's helping Hillary get into office
top KEK

>all-encompassingly

i appreciate that mitch hedberg reference

This. Especially with the uncertainty with a third party candidate taking more of the vote than usual.

my outfit when

awww yisss

I feel things you people wouldn't believe.

Yup. Way more people going 3rd party than ever. The polls aren't gonna say that though. This is the first year I've seen media bias so much that there's literally lies everywhere. The mainstream media really fucked themselves as far as having any credibility goes.

>cuckboy.jpg