Go Fuck Yourselves Trumpcucks

you shitheads can't deal with the fact that your so-called "god-emperor" is a cuck, a shitty businessman, and would be the worst president in history.

go fuck yourselves

Actually, Palin vs. Biden for VP would be a better (although still shitty) epitome. She, at least, wasn't a treasonous murderer that failed at making every major policy decision thrown her way.

>Clinton
>qualified

Gotta correct that record, huh? :)

Honestly the butt hurt from liberals I get when I tell them I'm voting trump is half the reason I'm doing it.
I hate you progressive fags, you just look for whoever is the biggest minority to suck their cock cause it makes you feel better.

I think you need a break from politics.

well, let's just hope all those emancipated independent womenfolks will go and vote for the god-queen Hillary than,
and if they don't it's just one more proof that the evil patriachy keeps poor women chained in the basement.

Worst president?

>he's a shitty business man
>worst president in history

You have nothing to prove this, but thank you for correcting the record.

lol "worst president," Andrew Jackson? James Buchanan? Van Buren? BUSH? Nigga what country do you really live in?

Ted Bundy might very well be qualified to work at McDonalds, but I wouldn't hire him. (I would, but for this analogy, let's say I don't.)

How is he a shitty businessman? His business is doing great.

That analogy doesn't apply to electoral politics at all.

I don't think post was worth the shekels ctr is paying you

Name 5 important pieces of legislation that Killary introduced to Congress. Name one country Killary improved as Secretary of State.

Why are leftists such simpletons who only think in black and white?

Yuri was right.

>overqualified
>can't even handle 2 e-mail accounts
Ooga booga where the wite wimmin at

Staight off the boat from reddit, eh kid?

>built billion dollar empire
>you didnt
>saving grace is pandering to the evil sexist white man meme

Who is Bobby LaSalle and why do I care?

Traitors that poison the well of their own people with such ardor, whether wittingly or unwittingly, deserve the noose.

Redneck trash

Delusional autist

You sound like your not old enough to vote

He didn't even write the art of the deal

That was bretty gud

Where's his tax returns? It's been 5 months since tax season

Why do you assume everyone who wants to prevent Trump from crashing the economy is a shill?

You're projecting your own delusions.

Go back to r/Donald kid

8 years ago qualified didn't matter.
I don't see why it should now.

>your not old enough

This! I remember the media dragging McCain through the mud with concerns about his health too. The msm/left are fucking hypocrites.

You shitheads can't deal with the fact that your so-called "Queen" is a cuck, a corrupt politician, and would be the worst president in history

women in leadership positions was a mistake

>Too stupid to manage a Single e-Mail server
>qualified
This is why feminism is aids

Hey ignorant cunt, go shill elsewhere

>your not old enough

>this entire post

No it's like two applicants are applying for a job and one has multiple felony investigations in their history, numerous scandals, and lots of people suspiciously died after being around them.
The other applicant is a turbo Jew that fudges his taxes and fucks models.
Finding an ideal applicant is nearly impossible, you have to hire the safest best pick.
Hiring managers don't like to hire you if you've been arrested for federal investigations.