youtube.com/watch?v=miVRaoR_8xQ&feature=youtu.be&t=5158

Argues Rey should have been BLACKED in new Star Wars movie

Someone needs to lay off the Crystal Skull vodka

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A New RLM Video? Sweet, thanks bro!

rlm time hell ye

he was playing devil's advocate, you stupid leaf.

His point was that corporate mentality was bold enough to force overkill diversity but not bold enough to portray an interracial kiss.

RLM figures since blacks have already destroyed their city they might was well destroy their race too.

>t. Milwaukeean

>bold
>degeneracy is somehow bold

Fuck off. I'm so sick of these nigger loving pieces of shit.

classic leafposter

he made that point because the media was flandering about how whiny pissbabies were boycotting star wars for having a black semi lead role and how diverse the cast is now that the three new main characters aren't "white" and yet they couldn't shown an interracial kiss despite all the praising it was having. I can't blame JJ because BMWW is already often used in the media already, a kiss between these two wouldn't cause surprise to anyone unlike it did back then in star trek, now a gay kiss would've create a lot of controversy and debate but would that be worth it?

fuck yeah new RLM!

>let's ruin Star Wars for diversity

Holy fuck you bitches need to die.

yeah didnt like that shit either. that reason alone is why i didnt watch ep7. the review was pretty boring too

DROPPED

I knew Mike was becoming a bitch now that he has a gf

They reason they didn't have Rey and Finn show attraction is obviously because they are going to have Finn and Poe become a gay couple.

personally i dont care about star wars, meme aside new ep 1-3 were shit and ruined the story and the magic of star wars. I hate the new one because boyega sucks as an actor and the bitch was just there. I hate they had to pick that guy as the new darth vader, JJ picked the ugliest cast and I dont prais eRLM because they obviously trying to play down the fact about jews ruining movies by pushing agendas

I have some bad news about Star Wars being ruined or not before 7.

>A FUCKING KIDS MOVIE
Also star wars is diverse already you mong, look at all the different alien races in the universe cuck

>comparing real diversity to SJW diversity
There's a difference.

Sure but it was just terrible it didn't have the stupid nigger shit infesting everything. Except for Mace dindu.

Agreed except I don't give a shit about his acting, he knew he got the job for just being a filthy nigger and he loved it. The chimp deserves to be hung.

>pissbabies
Back to tumblr friendo

>>let's ruin Star Wars for diversity

>if we continue to ignore episodes 1 - 3, they never happened

>overlooking forced diversity for the sake of looking at bad movies

Do you not see the difference?

that's what pisses me off, if they wanted a black character there are less chimp looking to use but they obviously picked the one that ressembles a monkey just like in the new ghostbuster. And they are still surprised why nobody bought Finn's figure toy. He went from a numb human to a ghetto nigga in one scene apart, he really sucks at acting

you are pretty dense aren't you? you probably not familiar with buzzwords the lefty media uses a lot

>t. intellectual burger

He keeps saying they showed no attraction but I swear I remember Finn being attracted to Rey.

>Disney buys the rights to Star Wars
>Gets JJ Abrams on board to direct the new film (isn't that sort of like a monopoly, if he already rebooted star trek?)
>Kills off the extended universe
>Disbands LucasArts and kills off '1313'

It was dead already, but Disney bought the dead horse to crucify it. At this point, the fans were already looking away.

Redletter media main streamed the "preaquels are bad and people who like them aren't real fans" meme.

>JJ Abrams makes a sloppy checklist remake with forced diversity in a franchise that was already famous for strong female characters and diversity.
>Made Han Cuck when the sexism was a trade mark of his character.
>Tricked people into thinking it wasn't using the same (models mixed with cgi) techniciques as the PT by having more rubber suit characters.
>Destroyed the republic before we had a reason to care.
>Overkill Nazi imagery.
>Mary Sue who could have been a good character if she was written better.
>Ruined the OT!

I hate Mike. He wishes he could make Revenge of The Sith! Lucas wasn't perfect but at least he gave life and meaning even to his worst movies. Clones is worth watching just for the scenery.

He also made the point that kids who watch the movies dgaf about race, its just Hollywood execs and tumblristas who complain about movies on the internets that do

We are beyond blacked. The black guy and pilot gay fuck. Then Rey and Chewy beastiality fuck.

Interracial is old news.

t. Buttblasted prequel tard who just got BTFO

Talking shit about the most redpilled channel on youtube?

Literally kill yoursel

I'm mostly sad to hear that Jay is a bottom

Guess half in the bag refers to the condom afterward

youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE