Zionism General

ITT we post our appreciation for the most based country in the middle east: Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shittiest FUCKING COUNTRY
nuke us already FUCK

I'll start by posting 5 reasons why Israel is based.

1.- They remove kebab

Nice proxy, Ahmed

Reason 2: They are the only democracy on the middle east

Reason 3: They have the hottest female soldiers on th world except maybe for Russia

How's gaza lmao

>Jewish
>hot

Maybe the mixed ones

Reason 4: They have a talent for business

statistically they have to because all women do active service so the 3% who don't look like golda meyer's jockstrap get photographed occasionally

Eyy watcha doing holmes Goldstein

>kikes in mexico
Literally why?

Also, you're such a fucking retard.
>hurr ma durr nurr, they kill muzzies, they r gud guys

>25% arab
>Most based

Are you one of these dumb evanglical retards who suck israel's dick ?

>pic related
>not hot

how homo are you?

Thats so mixed she even lose the big nose.
How can you not understand that a semitic breed looks like ahmed? You amaze me Pablo

Every single woman I've seen in the UK army looks like a dude so stats say Israel femal soldiers are hotter

>spot the undercover mudslime
go throw acid to your sister's face you medieval faggot

I just think Israel is more based than literally ANY mudslime-majority country

Reason 5: They are the only country in the middle east that defend freedom of speech and human rights

>inb4 MUH PALESTINE
I said HUMAN

Armenia is most based, it is litterally the only country who is ethnically pure unlike the multicultural shitholes of the middle-east.

lol יערבי בן זונה לך זדיין

thanks for balestine faggot

She's still a hot jewess from Israel

Have another one you tremendous faggot

French nationalism -> nazi bad!
Spanish nationalism -> nazi bad!
British nationalism -> nazi bad!

Jewish Betar - b-but jewish national radicals are good goys!

Jew merchant Jewing Turks right now, moving to Israel in a couple of months.
Fuck off Mehmet

>Reason 2: They are the only democracy on the middle east
we were a flourishing christian democracy in the 60s. they will do to you what they did to us.

OY VEY!!!!!!

>they will do to you what they did to us.
We're not flourishing, we're not christian and we are barely democratic. I think we're safe.

I was addressing the west in general

Oy vey! Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created

First post best post, glass the middle east

Are you a greedy religious kike or secular gay jew ?

Fpbp

Who said that Muslims are allowed in this thread?

My politicians have screwed up this country for decades, we don't need merchant's help.

We could help out though. Do you need someone assasinated?

(it'll cost some shekels though)

Proud atheist goy living in israel. faggot.

Reported to Mossad for treason

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and a proxy. it only takes 2 minutes

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

> EXTERMINATE ALL CHRISTIANS

Thank god I don't look like that Cred Forumsboy.

Cheap bait, mate.

As you may know, the elite of corporate oligarchs and the money masters, concocted the shape of this US presidential election. In short, by using Trump, they are making Hillary look good in comparison. However, Hillary, has done nothing but promoting war in the middle east, i.e. as a secretary of state she was the CIA's right hand. If she wins, which she will because that's the plan of the elites, Israel will do a false flag attack, on Israel soil, with thousands of dead people; Jew or gentile, it doesn't matter to them. And with that, the US & Israel will start WWIII.

t. > mexican intellectual

>Do you need someone assasinated?
>(it'll cost some shekels though)
I don't have enough shekels to get rid of all the mexican scum, sorry. Maybe we can work out a credit deal with interests?

Israel was the 2nd most friendly country to Rhodesia when it was trying to bypass the sanctions the West placed on it.

Israel co-operated with apartheid South Africa on nuclear weapons technology, even conducting a test together.

Israel supported Imperialism at Suez in 1956, while the Muricans preferred to suck Nasser's dick.

Israel has an incredibly high proprtion of STEM students and graduates compared to any other country.

It's a militaristic, colonial and religious-nationalist nation.

Every Cred Forumsack, even the anti-semites, should have a great measure of respect for Israel.

(How many shekels do I get for this? I deserve a bonus)

Kek

Dayuuum son

CHECKED

Shit dude sorry, but I think we need our nukes right now.
But in case there's one we can spare do we destroy California as well or nah?

>Stupid goy detected

(You)

>The most based country in the middle east
Thats not Iran.

>Iran
>based

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PLEASE get me out of here ANYONE PLEASE

I'm also going to report you to Mossad for treason