archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>america is a country of freedom of speech and association
>get attacked for being a Trump supporter

nice freedom of speech you've got there tyrone

>Be antifa
>Get punched
When will antifags ever learn?

Wouldn't this just encourage her to vote Trump?

When the leftists will ever learn ?

i'm ok with this. when will someone just open fire at a trump rally? with all the guns in the room it would turn into a free for all and the US would be better off with that many dead trumplets.

>be violent
>lose election
bad strategy, CTR

Dont be a coward have courage.
Be a lion, like trump.

More votes for trump. kek

> CTR has been here too long, their trolling skills have gone beyond just DNC buzzwords

> they have assimilated

> and when they shift is over they will find they can't leave

> You're here forever

I think CTR has been here too long.

Now what?

youtube.com/watch?v=gHQTMVlTI3w

Indeed

When will niggers ever learn?

>shut it down

Lol racism is so bad

Thumbs up!

??? Why

get into the oven, where you belong

(((SJW=Antifa=CTR=Soros=BLM=DNC)))

They arnt staying here because they are getting paid.

We've already converted roughly 10 % of their forces, so they went on a hiring spree.

That's fine. Just more undercover agents for us to tame.

>be racist
>get punched
So when are blacks going to start punching eachother? pic related.

>be gay
>get thrown under a bus by Hillary because she prefers Muslims

When will Clinton supporters stop pretending to be good people?

It's funny that blacks can justify violence against whites for something they do every single day. But have lied to themselves by saying it's ok because they're not a majority. As if they don't do it when they are majority in africa for instance, go see mugabe in zimbabwe for instance.

Forgot pic.

Incredible how blacks can think it's ok to beat someone for having a different oppinion than them. There's no excuse for this, they need to go to jail when they do stuff like this.. and stop complaining about going to jail when they clearly deserve it.

>don't commit crime
>don't get arrested.
Try to figure that one out blacks.

sadly, if it was a registered democrat / a strong Hillary supporter that did this, it would probably be one of the best things to happen to Trump.

>The MSM would probably still try to spin it as Trump's fault tho

CTR you can go fuck off you "kiddie" likers.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#

Blacks should stop committing crime and murdering so much, if they want others to not think that they are more likely of it, the reason people think that is because it's statistically true, not simply prejudice or bigotry.

Instead they take many opportunities to show how savage they are in general, if people complain about their behaviour.. So they think they can be murderer and criminals, and then somehow expect others not to notice and get angry if people notice.

>how dare you say i'm violent, i'll kick your ass to show you that i'm not violent.

Brilliant logic blacks.. you really figured it out.

>forgot to save the video before it was purged by the Youtube commisars
Are there any still up/reposted?

Wasn't it a bunch of spics who beat her though?

>Trumptards
>photo from a court case ~3yrs old

She was injured by cops b/c she was drunk, crashed her car into a house and resisted arrest. It had nothing to do with race.

Was this the point you were trying to make, OP?

Noice, moral justification for helicopter rides

>Freedom of speech is super important guise!
>Quick lets go beat the shit out of that person that has a different opinion!

Leftypol =/= CTR

>be gay
>get thrown under a bus by Trump because he panders to the religious right

>get thrown under a bus by Trump because he panders to the religious right
There is a difference between a metaphorically and litteraly being thrown under the buss. You also wouldn't be thrown under the buss as it was never hard to be gay in the US after 1920's

>fundamentalist christian wants to pray the gay away
>fundamentalist muslism wants to chop something off: either his head or his penis

christian seems the better way, tbhfam.

Around dindu never relax

Muslims don't "literally throw you under the bus" either. And the Muslim immigrants have very little power compared to what the religious right will have if Trump wins.

The fundamentalist Christians are far more common and powerful than the Muslims. And Muslims will kill you because they hate you, while Christians will kill you because they """love""" you.

Fucking figures.

The New World didnt change from gold hording Mayan's & Aztec's to Pope followers by wishing it to happen.

Give me just one example of a christian shooting/blowing up a place because there were gays there in recent years.

>Hint: There hasn't ever been one.

[citation needed] for white christians killing gays for religious purposes.

>it only counts if it's done with guns or explosives

Leelah Alcorn. Her parents gladly drove her to suicide because they'd rather her be dead than trans.

>Muslims don't "literally throw you under the bus" either. And the Muslim immigrants have very little power compared to what the religious right will have if Trump wins.
They have killed homosexuals in the UK, France, Germany and the US, these were cases in which the motivation was jihad, upholding religious law or a mix of both.

Care to point to anything they have accomplished besides a failed anti-abortion campaign?

a teenage boy that suicides because of a mental illness is not a valid citation user.

>They have killed homosexuals in the UK, France, Germany and the US
Yes, but not by "literally throwing them under a bus." The closest thing to that was driving a truck into a crowd, and to the best of my knowledge that wasn't targeted at gays.

>Care to point to anything they have accomplished besides a failed anti-abortion campaign?
They're dangerously close to banning gay marriage in several states. And they have supported laws which make homosexual acts a capital offense.

>it only counts if it's done with guns or explosives
Yes, otherwise homosexuals would have the largest kills streak of homsexuals than any other group, even ISIS. GRIDS is spread by fags to other fags, they suicide rate is linked to their social behaviour which prevents stable relationships from forming

>Leelah Alcorn. Her parents gladly drove her to suicide because they'd rather her be dead than trans.
A mentally ill boy commits suicide, this is your case?

She wouldn't have killed herself if she was given proper medical treatment for her condition rather than being subjected to religious brainwashing.

Did you even read into the Leelah Alcorn thing? "She" was an inpatent cunt and only had to wait a few months so she could get the transistion done. "Her" parents loved her but didn't understand the pain. She killed herself because ahe was a selfish cunt, she killed herself in a selfish way too. Getting a truck driver involved.

>Christian parents accidentally made their kid suicidal and the kid jumped infront of a truck on their own is somehow worse than a muslim who intentionally ran over 80 people.

Go back to your safe space at r/leftypol and stay there.

not according to the stats. Trannies have very similar suicide rates whether they transition or not.

Regardless, I asked for gays... as in homosexual men... and you have yet to provide anything.

>Yes, but not by "literally throwing them under a bus." The closest thing to that was driving a truck into a crowd, and to the best of my knowledge that wasn't targeted at gays.
We will all take such knitpicking into carefull consideration.

>They're dangerously close to banning gay marriage in several states.
So what? In the West, it's Christian/European tradition that became encouraged by the state to give children stable upbringings and nurture a healthy society. Homosexuals are completely irrelevant to this goal. They don't have children, they are not interested in monogamy and the entire campaign for homosexual marriage was purely ment as a statement of control over church and christians.

>And they have supported laws which make homosexual acts a capital offense.
Do you mean pederasty?

Way to rope all of us blacks into this faggot. I never got locked up

Slogans such as "talk shit, get hit" suggest norms

>didn't understand the pain
Then the best you could say about them was that they were grossly negligent as parents.

>Christian parents accidentally made their kid suicidal
>accidentally
Yet, even after her death, they continued engaging in the behaviors that drove her to suicide. They learned nothing from her death. If they happen to have another trans kid, the same thing is likely to happen.

>is somehow worse than a muslim who intentionally ran over 80 people.
I didn't imply that it is "worse". By your logic, pointing out that the Orlando shooter had only 49 victims would be "defending" him.

>not according to the stats. Trannies have very similar suicide rates whether they transition or not.
The famous Swedish study actually indicates that post-transition suicide rate has dropped to barely above the general population rate in recent years.

>Regardless, I asked for gays... as in homosexual men... and you have yet to provide anything.
As pointed out above, the religious right is very close to banning gay marriage in several states. And in recent years they've attempted to criminalize homosexuality itself.

>someone says something
>respond with violence

holy hyper nigger, Tyrone!

>We will all take such knitpicking into carefull consideration.
I'm not the one who started "knitpicking" by saying "throwing under the bus" had to be LITERAL (the figure of speech just means betrayal, not neccessarily outright murder).

>So what? In the West, it's Christian/European tradition that became encouraged by the state to give children stable upbringings and nurture a healthy society. Homosexuals are completely irrelevant to this goal. They don't have children, they are not interested in monogamy and the entire campaign for homosexual marriage was purely ment as a statement of control over church and christians.
THen you're in favor of banning straight marriages where they are unable or unwilling to reproduce? Gay marriage is about equal rights triumphing over religious propaganda.

>Do you mean pederasty?
No, that would fall under pedophilia. I'm talking about Uganda's "kill the gays" law.

No. Trump has been pretty supportive of gay people.

Hillary has never cared.

sage

That is what I saw, funny the news hasn't covered this story, instead the are misquoting trump about veterans.

Yeah you are implying that it's worse also
>driving someone to suicide =/= terrorism

But hey keep bashing christians when christians are the nicest to gays, minorities, and the poor. :^)