Knowledge Bomb. Twin Towers destruction

Not going to get into other aspects surrounding this, just talking about the destruction.

> Core support columns were thermited (They were the spinal column of the buildings)
> Explosion(s) on the foundations/basement(Like chopping down a Tree, you got to break the base)
> Explosive charges positioned in such a way that it would get the upper part of the towers to fall on/into the lower part.
> Where the "commercial planes" hit on each tower was done for a reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
youtube.com/watch?v=eAAveeeVVfM
youtube.com/watch?v=5HTRJZujQj8
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
twitter.com/ABC7News/status/782994969351061505
youtu.be/S9WW2HZsaC4
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-37541137
defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/
groundup.org.za/funders/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/19/londons-muslim-mayor-tells-new-york-terror-attacks-normal-trump-scapegoating/
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/18/french-pm-booed-telling-people-learn-live-terrorism/
youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU
communismbythebackdoor.tv/
informationclearinghouse.info/article33220.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg
youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TcGldf0UFXU
youtube.com/watch?v=zgE-hGNy2W0
abc7ny.com/live/23376/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicada_3301
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PAST KNOWLEDGE BOMB THREADS

Just leaving some puzzle pieces again. :)

9/11 is such a clusterfuck of Theories,motives & "who did it's?"

Perhaps people should start connecting all of them instead of trying to discredit everything.

It's like a fine wine interms of complexion.

Kim K had a encounter with some "Refugees" with black flags.

Thats some big news which I'll cover in another knowledge bomb thread.

My man, back at it early today, eh?

Have i missed anything regarding the ny/nj happenings? Not trying to derail you, I just take demolition as granted gospel at this point

Yep, figured I would make one early so later I could hopefully cover some more stuff.

NY/NJ is still trying to cover up the Cell activity.

If the most liberal/blue places in the US knew they had terrorists at there doorstep(figuratively and literally), they would change there opinions real fast.

Read my past threads

They always cover things......

Oh! Oh! Forgot to ask: these two egyptian dudes who removed evidence from a crime scene then fucked off back to egypt. Part of the same cell? And is that cell responsible for the train happenings?

As always....... Get the word out about my threads.

Been wanted to post this one for a while, now I can get back to my regular Knowledge Bombs & will cover "London Bridges falling down" fairly soon.

I suggest you research how the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated governments & there connection to groups such as ISIS.

Really puts some things in perspective.

I covered in past knowledge bombs how the Train crash was done by the same Cell thats been operating on NY/NJ.

It's been kept hush hush for political(and social) reasons & security reasons.

I suggest people read up on my threads.

Very interesting stuff is went over.

did they rape

The public wouldn't be told if she was. :)

when can we expect the new video?

fug u bich

Paris has a fucking big ISIS cell that has leaders.

They targeted her for a reason.

The public needs to wake up about this real quick.

Face on keyboard?

i tihnk they were more like a professional crime gang.

Could be the Pink Panthers, they got form for this type of hesit.

to many movies

Firemen talking about explosions on 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=eAAveeeVVfM
youtube.com/watch?v=5HTRJZujQj8

WTC7 wasn't even hit by anything, as if a plane could take down these buildings.

Things could have got much worse for Her....and everyone around the blocks.

Thats not speculation, thats reality after the last France terrorist attacks.

Read my past Knowledge Bomb involving WTC7 & Flight 93.

he talked about this before, extensively.

Shady shit going on in WTC7

Why do members of the elite drop cryptic references in mass culture and imagery? It would make more sense to keep their agendas and existence hidden.

Is it just a case of standard egotism?

Yep.

Cover up, clean up, possible operations center.

WTC7 should be talked much more about what went on inside it, not just the explosives.

knowledge bomb man, what is endgame of these hidden manipulative hands? Control people utterly ?

Pink Panters are an Estern Euro crime ganng comprised of ex-military and mafiosos, who previously robbed a bunch of celebs for millions in bling.

A couple of times, I believe.

Hidden in plain sight.

Also its a way to say "hello" to people that are aware of these things or to other groups who are also doing similar things.

For some that is there goal.

Also, I suggest you(since you are in India) watch things carefully and how China might/will get involved.

any time someone brings it up all they get in response is "hurr durr tinfoil hat retard, go back to r eddit"

to much risk, to little reward

Well perhaps they should read up on my threads, and start putting some puzzles together.

Totally.

I doubt she'll be back.

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes,,

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

It's big news, but the MSM spin doctors are trying to cover it up.

Kim K almost became a ISIS sex slave.

This also backs up my recent CTR Knowledge Bomb.

bumping for interest

you got info they were ISIL?

Appreciate it.

It's a good sign to see so many people being active in these threads & spreading the word around.

twitter.com/ABC7News/status/782994969351061505

another muzie?

no problem, will bump again if needed

Was wondering when you'd be around today. None of this info is new though. Pretty much everyone on Cred Forums knows 9/11 involved planes and controlled demolition.

Where's the juicy stuff my man?

Chatter is going around that it was, and some evidence is strongly pointing to it.

Thanks for doing these.

Can you confirm if this letter Infowars just leaked is real?

Read the thread.

I don't always put it into the OP. :)

"hispanic male" must be muzzie

people on Cred Forums like to jerk each other around

I listen to a local radio show in the mornings (the only place where I get any kind of celeb news), and they talked about this story. No mention of the skin color/race of the gang. My immediate thought was tanned Frenchies of course.

Considering recent events,location & timing...

It might just be another "lone wolf".

Last night there was a 9/11 thread going with someone either role playing or with some creepy access to b/w images of Israeli students and what looked like super sneaky spy stuff going on. You know anything about this?

Real.

If the general public found out that ISIS almost killed one of there favorite Celebs it would cause shockwaves.

Which is why I am bringing the information out now.

Hey knowledge bomb bro we had a thread y
Yesterday with some spook exposing mossad's role on 9/11 with very specific details. He received threats from other agencies in the thread. Take the time to read this once you are done with this one, he is the Japanese poster

Thread:

Any connection with the FDNY Chief that was "accidentally exploded" via gas leak last week?"

As I said.

So many different moves by different groups on that day & the days before.

Towers were going to come down, one way or another.

The same ISIS cell thats active in NJ/NY that did the train attack.

There is also a big one in California that was connected to the San Bern attack.

>steel beams
oh come on. Prove you know things and tell us what Assange has for us tomorrow

I'm going to sit back and grab some popcorn.

Butter? Sea Salt? White Chedder? Kettle Corn?

So many options to choose from.

Just give the thread a read. He got shilled HARD just like you do. They don't like the truth.

Get the word out.

I did.

The shills came down on him as hard as I've been getting lately.

That should tell you something.

kettle corn

assange tomorrow and the vp debate. it'll be quite an eventful day

Is this why the Kardashians support Trump so vehemently?

Do you think this undercover bubble could burst before the US elections? Even before the last debate?

Is Hillary's new "hitler youth" conscription program a preparation for the upcoming war with Russia or is it for Syria and the Middle East?

So are they trying to assassinate assange? What about his dead man switch?

have a 4plebs link to it?

>Is Hillary's new "hitler youth" conscription program a preparation for the upcoming war with Russia or is it for Syria and the Middle East?

It's for Russia and US citizens.

See

Money got stolen, evidence was destroyed

Agreed on that one.

1) Trump has many many supporters, but PC Culture and the MSM's generating of violence is making them stay hidden.

2) Hillary = WW3

Dead mans switch is still quite a thing.

White cheddar master race. I'll get some snacks too thanks for the suggestion.

October is going to be quite the eventful month.

While that maybe true, 9/11 was done for many reasons.

>Posting a story after it happened again

You know you have to post something before it happens to gain credibility right?

>Perhaps people should start connecting all of them instead of trying to discredit everything.

This is so true and in my opinion the only true way someone can fully understand what and why 911 was.

When you step back and look at all of the evidence both before and after the event. (physical, political, military, financial) the truth become obvious and logically irrefutable.

Or..... you post details that the public doesn't know of(Yet).

Many ways to skin a cat.

Exactly.

The best puzzles are ones that have many pieces.

Yerp! Thats the one. Thank you sir

what about the nsa tools the shadow brokers supposedly have? could they cause harm?
also,
in some of your past threads regarding the "bridges of london" you said "look what bane did to gotham"
can you give some more details?
"trapping" police somewhere, hence the dryruns recently?
coordinated big attack, on the city hall maybe?
also, what to expect in germany during the next 5 years?

what ever happened to that truck full of gold that those dipshits got stuck under a bridge? Who was behind that?

>Kim K almost became a ISIS sex slave.

So what stopped them? Seems like if they have the power to do what they did they would do it. Would send the west mad.

It was actually under one of the towers, abandoned convoy.

And why the clean up/rescue effort got delayed.

Now that is a interesting question.

Maybe they were sending a message or doing a test.

Also what they stole from her, is more then likely going to help fund them.

I've been providing details in several threads, try to piece the puzzle together.

Germany is either going to die by the hands of Merkels policies or save Europe by helping bring down the EU.

It seems to me that its counter intuitive for isis to target celebs. I can't of many things that would wake up the normies faster than real shocking peril befalling their precious cultural idols. I thought the planners of all this wanted or needed islamic groups to remain invisible and innocuous from the general public. The main reason that comes to mind is that everything is already done and in place and the hour is later than most would think.

But I thought ISIS was a religion of peace, you mean they weren't culturally enriching ignorant ass hole Kim Kardashian? How come the west doesn't take the threat of ISIS seriously?

Also

Tomorrow is Taco Tuesday, 10/4 (((understood)). Do you know what is going to happen?

Celebs are worshipped like gods by the general public.

Attacking them is a valid tactic if you want to scare the populace.

Also Kim K is a western woman, and we all know how ISIS/Islam "likes" western woman.

ISIS being responsible for what happened to Kim K is MASSIVE news.

Which is why I am trying to get it out there.

For tomorrow I'm going to be getting some snacks and watching what happens.

Gold in the basement snuck out and stolen, massive insurance scam, and only way to destroy buildings without billions of dollars' worth of renovations prior to legal demolition. Port Authority was coming down hard and the original plan in 1993 failed.

Sauce : close relative is in asbestos abatement industry.

Do you know if the thing happening tomorrow is another ISIS coordinated bombing/shooting? or something bigger?

These small terror plots really aren't enough to declare martial law, even at the state level. If the goal is to stop Trump from becoming president, they need an event to justify arresting a lot of people across America (the presidential electors of the electoral college) to stop them from voting and do it in a way that doesn't end our civilization.

>For tomorrow I'm going to be getting some snacks and watching what happens.

What's supposed to happen tomorrow? Did I miss osmething?

Every time "leaks" happen, something goes down.

So watch.

Wikileaks & any possible "Religion of peaceful gas leaks"

Cred Forums you should dig into my threads.

:)

bamp

Are the recent "gas leaks" in Malaga and Madrid ISIS attacks as well?

Is CNI working on it?

Can I trust my government or at least my contry's three letter agency to do competent work against them?

Taco Tuesday 10/4/16youtu.be/S9WW2HZsaC4
As foretold in movies such as Back to the Future, The Big Lebowski, Animatrix, and The Lego Movie.

1) Yes

2) & 3) Every EU organization knows they are in deep shit and are desperately trying to keep that out of public knowledge.

Any news on the balkan area? What about my dear Serbia? Are the recent events anything other than standard balkannigger shitflinging or??

Does Soros have control AF wings or purely mercenary?

From doing some analysis on the capabilities, they could rival some EU armies.

No news yet.

Well, lets think about this;

>Last time that happened, they blamed it on Russia
>Donald Trump had a campaign manager who was involved with Russia, but his campaign is also heavily infiltrated by Clinton Foundation moles.
>The media has been shilling about Russia
>Congress this past Thursday had every Democrat in the Director Comey hearing demand he investigate Donald Trumps connections to Russia
>Department of Shill Land Security has been saying Russia is a credible threat to the elections
>Russia has found out the United States is backing ISIS in Syria after we bombed Assad anti-ISIS forces
>Russia gave a press conference expressing fear about what the United States is doing
>Today the United States cancels bilateral talks about a peace agreement in Syria

Whatever happens tomorrow, the narrative will be Donald Trump is connected to the Russians and whatever the event will be needs to be so polarizing and convincing that nobody will question it. I wanna see how the shills react tomorrow.

Oh not this fear mongering fucker.

Do you know if undercover three letter agents have any sort of mind programming in place?

What does it take to become one? It seems agents come from all walks of life and have all kinds of looks , physique and genders.

Are performance enhancement body implants real?

What about Soros' anti-Israel funding leaks from months ago? Is he anti-Zionist or..?

He's been screwing over so many groups over the years.

Clinton = WW3

I wonder if there will be a big ISIS attack somewhere.

Would fit with the timing of the Kim K & other things going on.

No Idea.

I think the anti Israel meme (on Veterans Today etc) is to make a plausible patsy. A set up from 1948.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-37541137

>Corrie Mckeague, based at RAF Honington in Suffolk, disappeared after a night out in Bury St Edmunds nine days ago.

Guy goes missing, no explanation. Potential ISIS related? There were reports of muslims approaching people in the army over recent months possibly trying to kidnap them.

Yep, ISIS related.

The antI Vatican Black Pope is the ruler of all thinks is another meme to shift blame. Whoever controls the bank balances, the Nucs, and the NSA computers are the real rulers.

Is the Promise software back door that Stew Webb talks about real? What about Chip Tatum?

defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/

We did have a big ISIS attack after the US got caught helping in Syria. But the media really down played it and all the federal agencies charged those people as lone wolfs instead of investigating further. I get that the point of the attacks is to distract everyone, but all those do is make Americans hate muslims more and want to vote for Trump more. None of that has a real net positive for the establishment.

Getting the word out?

Clarify more.

Soros is going down in flames, and he wants to bring the world and his allies down with it.

you don't have any details the public doesn't know of yet, though

It's a shame all these criminal heads of state have go through with this. I'm surprised there aren't more parts of our government going rogue, but then again, idk who is with us or against us.

Chip Tatum said he had photo of Bush Sr inspecting Cocaine. He was in a black ops in Vietnam. He said Nixon wAs going to kill him like they do serious black ops. And he escaped after being tortured and flew planes in Iran Times

Read my knowledge bombs, I have mentioned multiple things.

The crazier things get, the quicker common sense breaks through.

Stew Webb says 'USG' installed Promise spy software in countries all over the world and they have back doors into major banks. Stew Webb knows slot about Denver and Satanism and Larry Mizel et al.

Iran Contra not Iran Times.

No shit, I thought it was a false flag to get the attention off Hillary. So it was a real happening, huh?

Yep, real happening.

We are entering or are in a Timeframe.

Fascinating stuff.

Something is going down here and I can't help but think that it has to do with the wider BLM network. The FeesMustFall movement has kept the country at a stranglehold, holding the government ransom and effectively making the education system ungovernable (the easiest way to keep a 3rd world country down is to stifle their education system). These nationwide marches have been ongoing for a few weeks now and they coincidently started at the same time as the Charlotte riots. South African state security (SSA) claims that foreign forces such as various NGOs are funding and fueling the fire to these protests and a new top dog in the NSA (SA's intelligence services) has recently been sworn in. Something very bad has been brewing under the surface and the cultural melting pot is slowly starting to boil over.

Soros probably is planning on something.

She and her sisters are known for 'little trips' to Dubai.

I can tell Stew Webb tells some truth as his Website has so many viruses and he is heavily discredited by the psyops guys.

Are apple devices harder to hack with website malware ? Did they kill SJobs?

I live in NYC. How should I prepare for Taco Tuesday? With all the suspicious "gas leak" explosions lately I'm feeling a little sweaty

Also my sis says that every other morning for the past week they pick a bridge and stop large trucks and vans crossing into Manhattan. Police/army/sniffer dogs/guys with rifles out and a large command center van. Not being covered in the news though. She called me one meaning because traffic was totally stalled during the checks and she thought someone was about to blow up the bridge as they were literally checking every truck, which you can imagine is tedious during the morning rush.

And looks like the sands took trips in them.

Ever heard of Jim Stone? His forum was so heavily trolled, he must have been a loose cannon too.

Sounds like they are preparing for things.

Pay attention to things & try to spread the word about these knowledge bombs.

groundup.org.za/funders/

>Open Society Foundation: R420,000 (August 2016)

Just before last years protests.
Look how active they are at covering the protests this year.
All of those blacks rioting speak pure sjw brainwash.
Im sure soros is in bed with the EFF also.

Soros & who ever he funds/works with are agents of chaos.

forgive my naivete, are eff against us?

Give me more info dude

Jim Wilie says all the hypothecated gold is stolen that the Swiss vaults are empty. I hope the kill the Hilldawg and take all her gold lol. Willie says only Singapore has safe vaults.
Jim

On what?

You said that Hillary was a nervous wreck and was going to not do well at the debate. Why didn't that happen? Not trying to be spiteful, just want to know.

London

Compare the statements:

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/19/londons-muslim-mayor-tells-new-york-terror-attacks-normal-trump-scapegoating/

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/18/french-pm-booed-telling-people-learn-live-terrorism/

Never forget LUCKY LARRY SILVERSTEIN

GroundUp publishes articles that are VERY pro-sjw, "anti-colonial" articles. It makes perfect sense as to why the Soros backed Open Society foundation would donate to them. 2 donations totalling over R1m is alarming indeed and it definitely raises eyebrows as to their other propagating agendas

She held it together on camera, but I bet behind the scenes was a shitshow. After the Matt Lauer Q&A she had a pretty good tantrum.

Are you literally saying that they will try to cover Hillary leaks with a big attack?

It did happen but not alot of people noticed her body language.

I covered this in a previous knowledge bomb.

It was rigged in so many ways & she was drugged up.

I tell whoever I can. Funny thing is most of the folks I talk to, even people like my mom and sis who aren't really conspiracy people agree that there's a lot more going on than the media admits.

I don't know anyone here who actually thinks that pipe bomber dude worked alone. News about the "heroes" who discovered one of the bombs who turned out to be Egyptian Airlines pilots that booked it out of the country doesn't help either...

High possibility.

One of the many who got money out of it.

She didnt hence why every poll save (((cnn))) had her lose

But when's it going to happen? Weeks, months, years?

I ment spread the knowledge bombs around to people online.

Alot of the news I cover would be impactful if it ever went viral.

Well, if tomorrow leaks are lame and nothing happens, you risk your credibility friend

Do you have a certain time that you post at? How much longer will you be on here?

Consider the track record of incidents happening around or during leaks.

Events(such as Kim K) have started happening now.

The theatrics of the build up they do is somethings really amusing to see.

DeBlasio is doing some major covering up of terrorist activity. He refuses to say the word, and after the visit with Sadiq Khan thinks more Muslims should be imported. New Yorkers need to wake up, this guy is not their friend, no more than Khan is to London.

Those guys could set him up with fake info.

Leaving the EU bought you guys some time.

Exactly & I called this type of stuff in previous knowledge bombs.

I'll be on here for a few more hours.

At least you give me hope. Hope that all is not lost. Thank you.

did Donald Trump build a time machine with Nikola Tesla's old notes?

what can you tell about the Romanov & Jap Royal family against Rothchild™

Do you have any info about happenings in Scandinavia? Just curious, both coming or past happenings would be interesting.

Can you briefly sums up previous leaks-happening coincidence? I don't remember well

I'd be willing to die if it would help the cause. I'm sure many of us would. It's just so hard to wake up the masses. It seems the system has to hit bottom and its close lol.

what is taco tuesday?

>If the general public found out that ISIS almost killed one of there favorite Celebs it would cause shockwaves.
Well then do you know if she will get the word out?
Will she be told not to talk about it?

I feel that it is going to be an interesting week

' It's all a rich mans game' is a great vid on You Tube. Needs a major update for recent events but might wake some up.

>Butter? Sea Salt? White Chedder? Kettle Corn?
Is this code? Because I don't understand it.
I guess I'll just stare at it until I see something?

Who posted that vid of The Hilldawg fainting? It was on CNN.com. ? A threat to her and her handlers?

>black flags

Salsa?

Why, In previous threads did you say that the "basement dweller" comment from hillary will drive loads of voters from her when this hasnt happened? Once again, not trying to be spiteful.

>WTC7 should be talked much more about what went on inside it, not just the explosives.
This, absolutely!

Is Biden a pedo?

The Jews did 911 to start the "war on terror" (war on Muslim countries needed by the Jews for Greater Israel) to begin the "Greater Israel" project which will ultimately be home base for the communist World Government NWO to rule planet earth.

911 SOLVED IN 2 MINUTES
youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60

Greater Israel - The Jewish Plan for the Middle East, The Oded Yinon Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I

NWO: Communism by the Backdoor Part 11
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU
Complete Documentary
communismbythebackdoor.tv/

The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
informationclearinghouse.info/article33220.htm

Top Illuminati (Jew) Grand Wizard: “We Control Islam and We'll Use It to Destroy the West.” (WW3)
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5

Bonus;
Why Are Jews Always Persecuted?
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg

Jews Banished From Countries 109 Times Since 250AD
youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ

The trembling hand has to do with that, doesnt it?

She was barely remembering what to say and when according to the script.

She not even once talked directly to Trump.

What will she do now? how will she attack Trump?

He prob likes little girls. Bush jr likes boys.

>Kim K was almost killed by ISIS

pmsl no. sage this shit.

Hey bomb bro, got any cool stuff about Poland?

ISIS

It has been happening, Then again you are from NZ so you wouldn't see this stuff going on as quickly as people in the US.

Which is why I covered it in a Knowledge Bomb.

I'm getting the word out on it, because no one is talking about it.

And thats very concerning for both the EU & the US.

Very

It was a joke about popcorn lol

Things like BLM riots & ISIS attacks & dead celebs.

>"Knowledge bomb"
>doesn't even mention the Mossad group masquerading as israeli art students that had rappelling gear and planted the thermite bombs with BB18 blasting caps

I'm asking for a source, I know black flag meant ISIS. Unless you're saying Isis is he source in which case post link.

Yes.

You are just looking at one of many parts.

Not yet, but that may change.

It's the truth, she almost was.

1) Yes

2) Exactly

3) She barely even talks to Huma(who is close to jumping ship) nowadays.

4) She unloaded all her ammo in the first debate.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Sometimes I get too excited and read too far into things.

if you were ISIS how would you bring both Europe and the USA down?

at the moment they just seem to be attacking random spots and are not even getting formal recognition on the media

good to see another thread btw

I've stated in the thread...... there are many different things that went on. Many different groups.

K, thanks. Free bump for you.

OK so are you trying to say in some round about way that all of the things that you have brought to light have all in some way been connected to a vast conspiracy to undermine American values and make a country ready for take over?

So Sillicon Valley supports Trump?

Why is Google on the side of the Clintons then?

>Which is why I covered it in a Knowledge Bomb.
Oh! I'll read through them in that case. Do you cover anything on the Rothschild's influence, their ownership of all national central banks and how they've funded both sides of every war? (If so, I assume I'll be reading it)

Expensive Jewlery isn't really worth as much as it is when you buy it. Your paying for a designers name and blood diamonds basically. That stolen stuff won't really fetch much on the black market.

yeah we know all that.

I just realized I haven't read anything at all about ISIS lately, is it because of the cover ups going on?

>ready for take over?
We've been under control for a long time. Just look at the Federal Reserve.

They might get a quarter of the value or less I imagine.

I do not trust this link.

>rig support columns with thermite, explosives, wiring and the equipment needed to detonate them
>fly planes into the buildings
>expect the wiring and explosives to stay in place and still be functional after this
>building is on fire for an extended period of time
>expect the wiring and explosives to stay in place and still be functional after this
>run the risk of unexploded ordnance being found by rescue crews or - worse - detonating in plain sight and possibly killing them

Makes perfect sense.

Kim K is a very VERY prominent and loved ""service" provider in very rich and powerful countries.

There is no way in hell all the millionaires and billionaires that love her would allow some ISIS fuck to have her.

I'm worried most about being able to communicate online. should I worry?

you mentioned previously that the tenants in building 7 are important. why?

it's just a search on 4plebs you fool

>not trusting a Cred Forums archive thats been around forever
pls go

oi m8 what's the big secret hiding in this video?

I read an alleged truth that certain offices were in the exact place the explosions were. Just like the pentagon.

>Building 7 goes down by normal office fires, first steel frame building in history to have that happen
Perfect sense

Wrong, it's a form of induction; subtely present it so the public subconsciously normalizes it

Sometimes it's not so subtle, remember how nobody made a big deal about the NSA leaks? Movies not too long before then had a common theme of mass government surveillance (Enemy Of The State for example) and so did many videogames and books, it became such a normalized concept that once the truth became public knowledge everyone was numb to the idea and already assumed it was happening

Remember that the next time you interact with any form of media

it would make sense to plan an implosion in the same building you're imploding. the SEC sticks out too.

1) Abuse the living fuck out of PC Culture, and then start striking.

2) Not everything that seems random IS random.

I've been looking at the world.

1) Depends.

2) Clinton Foundation connections.

Rothchilds(if you look at globalist & elite histories) are the ones who pioneered many things in those aspects. They are part of the OWO(Old World Order).

Ha. There getting us ready for sexual perversions.

speaking of.. here's a cliche example

Yep.

Values can be increased depending on the persons,items & circles the sales happen to.

There is plenty ways in hell for that to happen.

I suspect you are scared of something.

What about no planes 911?

What I'm saying is not wrong.

Different angle.

Bingo.

It's 4plebs.

Thread & comment archiving.

So what is your opinion about what (((THEY))) are up too?

hey anon5, loving your threads, missed v12 and v12.5 though.

do you have any reading recommendation to understand the current world better?

> Hillary & Co attacking a cartoon frog(Pepe) has many backers wondering what the hell were they thinking backing Her.
never mess with kek and his meme magic!

>Abuse the living fuck out of PC Culture
weird how PC culture wasn't a thing in my country in 2010, but slowly after 2012 it started to seep in

>and then start striking.
once they do start, I hope the sjws/leftists/pc people are the first to fall,
and then the rest of us will defeat em

nice dubs,holy numbers too, kek has spoken & is speaking truth through you

Tell me once and for all who owns Justin Trudeau. The Muslim Brotherhood? China? Bay Street?

All seem equally plausible, but each is mutually incompatible.

China must be spit into mafia vs govt

1. Why are you talking so much about 9/11 now?
Seems like a long time ago, what difference at this point does it make?

2. How are you preparing yourself for what ever is to come? Stocking food, supplies? Learning any certain skills?

I live in Vancouver and trust me you would not be laughing if you saw all the faggot tranny shit here, there always a little bit of it around but it's becoming a full blown epidemic over the last couple years

And it's all because of people emulating what they consume from their couch, and in effect normalizing it to others like the useful idiots they are, and everybody gives them a pat on the back and kiss on the ass for being so brave and being them self because that's the reaction they saw on TV or in that extra special video on Jewbook that restored their faith in humanity

Why force people how to think when you can influence them into forcing their way of thought on others for you?

Because a lot of things were accomplished that day and it also set a lot of things in motion which in turn are being accomplished now etc.

It's an important piece of the puzzle.

If you missed any threads, check the archive.

Don't have any reading recommendations. :(

But yeah, attacking a cartoon frog is a sign that people made a mistake supporting you.

Soros backed PC culture.

SJW/Feminists/Leftest are the ones support them, including in the sheets.

EU related.

His wife likes to make her bedroom the UN.

Exactly.

Get out of the mindset of simple ownership. This is a global mafia clearinghouse with Zionists rubbing shoulders with Gulf Salafists because they both hate Shi'ites. It's a class, not one gang with one uniform.

People need to realize that its not 1 group that controls everything.

Multiple groups exist and have existed for a long time.

Appreciate it.

Spread this link around.

>Rothchilds(if you look at globalist & elite histories) are the ones who pioneered many things in those aspects. They are part of the OWO(Old World Order).
I know who they are etc, just asking if you include them in your bombs. (Going through atm)
Here's a doc if anyone is interested:
How the Rothschilds and Bankers control America.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TcGldf0UFXU

Haven't covered the Rothchilds specifically yet. But they are part of the OWO.

For a long time they were the "Standard Oil" of Globalists which is why they were able to do what they have.

> an important historical event occured
> why talk about it?

ITT: OP reveqls he's never taken a physics class.

What do you mean by timeframe?

thank you for correcting the record

I see. Keep up the good work and I'll stay tuned.

how likely are we to see a succession in the US?
>and how likely is that breaking off likely to cause another war between the states.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgE-hGNy2W0

Bumping

sorry for the piss poor english.
just found out about you today, and still trying to wrap my head around most things.
>is there any way that you can prove to us that you aren't just another well informed troll....
no offense .... "trust but verify"

When a set of events are happening.

People need to start connecting clusters of events going on.

Either by month or bi-weekly. In some cases yearly.

what do you fear most in all this, anon5?

hey why are people freaking out about tomorrow?

If you've been reading all my threads(I urge you to do so), I bring up many many things.

Not likely.

hey wait a second, you said the central columns were the spine of the building. Donald Trump said most of the weight was borne by the outside steel grid things and Donald Trump knows everything.
(because he's a time-traveller)

so.... whats the endgame of ISIS?
just to force everyone into islam or murder those who don't join?

Noticed a lack of shills attacking you today. Wonder what is up with that.

You just described Islam in general lol

The many different scenarios for WW3.

Incidents that might coverup the Wikileaks tomorrow.

Really odd, but refreshing.

Maybe my CTR thread truly did work miracles.

honestly why do you do all this.
>if you are truly knowledgeable because you are an insider, it puts a MASSIVE risk to yourself just to get on here much less start revealing information.
whats YOUR motive...
sorry it just seems so foreign to me...
>resistance is futile, you will be assimilated

My only goal is getting the information out.

Could you elaborate more on this? Curious as well.

Being born in 1982. Ive seen the World change drastically since then. Im 100% certain this wasnt a saudi hit just another twist in global politics. Another lie to create war which somehow always makes people rich.

Wikileaks is in the European morning.
Something will happen in Europe before American morning?

Wikileaks conference is in European morning.
Something will happen in Europe before american morning?

one last question and ill leave you alone because im sure your busy with other things.....

do you believe in the whole kek thing?
or are we lying to ourselves, desperately distracting oneself from the actuality of the world we live in....

The real question is, how do we get large quantities of resources to study these kinds of topics and to spread the information. Yeah, we know about 9/11 and JFK and the lies and the wars and the monetary system being a fraud, but, how do we gain real power in this situation as an internet mob, or as individuals? The information and the knowledge already exists, but how do we get it to go in to public consciousness... I mean, how easy would it be to have an organization of, let's say 100 people, actively studying this stuff, and spreading this information in the most efficient way possible, forcing the cultural conversation and the society to change... Just thinking out loud, but maybe someone has good ideas.

Sorry for double post, I've never seen this bug in other threads

i have had it happen once on Cred Forums long time ago.
>i may be mistaken and just an idiot thatdouble posted.

I'm just wondering what he prioritizes so I can do the same. the WW3 scenarios are terrifying.

Communication

Both the US & EU are prime targets for anything ISIS related

Who knows? We might get more escalation in the Indi-Paki-China war.

Or the US will do something stupid involving the middle east.

OR Soros black ops/PMC does something.

Various scenarios

In every thread I have ever done, Kek has appeared.

I respect the Frog.

Are you the FBI user from /cfg/? Not sure you could admit it even if you were, but just interested.

Thanks for posting anyway, even if I have no way of proving what you say.

heyo

Why does this guy smell like disinfo?

Read all my knowledge bombs & create a "timeline" of information in relation to events going on or being put into motion.

If these knowledge bombs got the spread FBI user & apparently other insiders had, things would get real interesting.

A lot of Christians study 'conspiracy theory' and like Trump. The truth is impt to them. I hope there is a God who is going to bless Trump.

I explain, I updated the thread several time but it replied "no new post" so I thought it hadn't send the message
This are all days long distractions.
To cover a press conference you need to launch a bait at journalist in that very moment or immediately after. Escalation is a very bad choice to cover it, it's slow. If I were them I would do something like Bruxelles attack

Unless either is schizophrenic or MKULTRA'D, they type much differently from each other.

I'm not disinfo.

I perfectly called that the media would pull a spin job to cover up ISIS.

And looks like they did, exactly how the chatter said it was going to be cover up like.

Nope, not that other guy.

Shame what I have said or talked about hasn't reached that level of spread yet.

Explosion in queens

abc7ny.com/live/23376/

Another "peaceful gas leak"?

What about these pictures of the Kardashian robbers?

Anyone have stream link? all 5 of those are either showing Trumps rally or not working at all.

The cover story is a spinning.

That footage doesn't match the footage the Chatter was talking about in detail.

"Emotionally disturbed individual"

JAMAICA, Queens – An explosion inside a Queens apartment building Monday afternoon may have been caused by an individual police were called to investigate, officials said.

Police had been called to an apartment at 162-05 89 Ave. in Jamaica, Queens, about an “emotionally disturbed person,” authorities said. Shortly after officers arrived, an explosion occurred.

The person police were called to investigate was hurt and has been taken to a hospital in unknown condition, officials said.

Crews continued as of 4:20 p.m. to get the fire, deemed a second-alarm blaze, under control.

My bad didnt see you answered already

It (the demolitions) lead back to Halliburton.

>Where the "commercial planes" hit on each tower was done for a reason.

Is this related to the "art students"? Is the talk about mannequin(s) a visual marker for the pilots to "target"?

Holy shit lightbulbs going off

looks like a merchant on the right

Yep........ more cover narratives.

I even answered IN THE THREAD if you scroll down.

They are already forming a cover story as I reported in this thread.

a little...
but think of the advantages for the human race once we unburden ourselves...
>all men must die, at least do it on your own terms.

so is it just a manifestation of "thought contains substance" and showing what a collection of similar thoughts might produce.
or do you believe that an entity/s are influencing the world.

actually....
nevermind.
thank you for the information and i look forward to shareing your archive with the wife tonight.

could you elaborate more on north carolina?
>anything about S.C?
or actually i am more interested if you have anything about Texas..... wife is a daughter of the republic and would love to know her home is ok.

>live in Jamaica queens

I heard ghetto birds hovering but thought it was just a car accident

Woops.

those art students were mossad, right?

Also this implies 2 different teams.

See how the narrative they are trying to create falls apart the more you look at it?

>I hope there is a God who is going to bless Trump

>4:44
>444

Need you any more proof?

I made a new one guys

Is this true Anon5? If you can confirm this, then how does it link back to them?

As I said.......

Connect the information.

what I was always wondering, do you have something to do with Cicada 3301?

what does the Clinton administration have to do with 911? training secret service?

Kek always shows on my threads. :)

Which group?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicada_3301
or are you implying that Cicada 3301 decomposes into several groups?

If explosives were used, you have to figure out who could supply them with that much & of that grade.

Aren't these images old AS FUCK (maybe 5-10 years)? Media reported they were dressed as cops, not old men or construction workers.

I have never heard of that group before.

Covering it up lol.

EXACTLY.

The narrative they are trying to push is filled with fucking holes.

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT THIS KIM K SITUATION.

They were going to try to create a false narrative to divert attention from ISIS.

Welp. Where have you been? Studying mysteries and never have read about cicada?

im one of the ones your speaking about.
i don't hope there is.....i know that if his intentions are sound and devoid of greed.... his family will be blessed even long after his passing
>i hope that doesn't happen for quite some time.

and yea....
post# and trips to match....

im pretty sure hes giving all of us the little nudges that we have become accustomed too.

Can u tell some details on one/few WW3 scenarios?

We need to spread Knowledge Bomb on Infowars. Maybe RT. High readership.

They = ?
In Germany MSM is infiltrated by leftists, so if leftist/SJWs/Feminists are allied with ISIS, then they = ISIS pretty much.

Look at the Clinton connections to government agencies and countries.

>trusting a simple water filter salesman with this information.
im nnot so sure thats a great idea user.

Look whos pushing the "Pink Panther" narrative out of the blue before any evidence pointing to them has even been found.

I've been hearing Chatter that one of the possible cover ups they were going to do was going to was bring that old group up.

Also, the Pink Panters take on some more interesting heists, 'Oceans'-type shit.
It's very easy for media to point the finger at them, since they aren't able to step forward and confirm, nor deny their involvement.

Been trying to look for bigger fish to fry then something that looks like a marketing campaign.

>marketing campaign
So you have heard of them. Interesting.

US vs Russia

Indi-Paki-china

The world vs Islam

North America vs South America

WOW ITS ALMOST LIKE THE INFORMATION THIS ROLEPLAYER IS GIVING IS INTENTIONALLY DULL AND REGURGITATED FROM THE SAME SOURCE AS ITS AUDIENCE.

TYPING IN ALL CAPS FOR ATTENTION MUCH LIKE ANON5
BUT DIFFERENT

PLEASE RT SHARE SPREAD DIS INFO LMADFFO

Why do you call yourself anon5? Any reason?

is it related to Saudi civil wars?

Then get on it if you want.

Exactly.

Robbing a Celeb like a hostage situation doesn't fit there styles.

Thank you for correcting the record and trying to sexually assault the ones who play in ballpits.

I looked them up now, and it screams marketing campaign for some sortof horror film or something.

Can u plz say the chances for each scenario (like US vs RU is 50% etc)?

btw your thread will die since it's passed 300 posts

>> Where the "commercial planes" hit on each tower was done for a reason.
what planes?

Yeah the no planes 911 is appealing. Anonymous5 hinted at least 1 tower hit with a large drone. Then they video composited proper planes.