Why are Eurocucks so degenerate?

Why are Eurocucks so degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
strawpoll.me/11356493/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe you could enlighten us, Sven? You're the expert here.

Sweden your country is filled with cucks & Terrorist cells.

You are the STD infested dick right now.

Eastern Europe is the best. Fuck the western and northern degenerates. Fuck everybody who isn't a slav

Now let's do one for a random beach in the Middle East

Man Thong = Illegal & offensive
Burkini = A-OK
Welcome to Syria 2016! #ManThongBan

>forcing women to be veiled at all times is not degenerate
>sun bathing while wearing a burka is normal

back to the cuckshed, sven

slavs are the biggest degenerates

Awesome. Let's share Lithuania in a jolly toast.

Let's be honest burkini, likely would get you stoned to death anyways

well sure, but only when it comes to sensible things like drinking, fighting and fucking, not western bullshit like ladyboys

Slavs are degenerate you moron. Look at Belarus, Ukraine, Czechia and Russia. Only Poland isn't degenerate because it's a country of noble Ubermneschen

>said the scat and BDSM fetishist germcuck

fuck slav colonists

>Sweden calling anyone else degenerate

Kek

LITTLE

How is Belerus degenerate??

Never understood where the scat meme comes from and the BDSM shit is mostly popular in the regions with the slavic rape babies only further proving my point

Nobody wears those things out in the open

Nobody should wear a burkini, also people with too much time on their hands get triggered by this

Fucking kill yourself Sven Ali Mohammed
Denounce Islam, buy a rope and fucking hang yourself ok?

HISPANIC

I bet the faggot is pro-refuggee

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and a proxy. it only takes 2 minutes

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

Back to Russia with you

>Sweden
>Pro muslim
>Calling other cucks
pick one

I think it comes from a few German women doing scat and it kind of stuck. But every German I've met seems to be into BDSM.

t. A sub

>burkini
>literally just long sleeves and a cap
What the fuck is wrong with the french

FAGGOTS AT /QA/ MADE ANOTHER BOARD DELETION POLL
>FAGGOTS AT /QA/ MADE ANOTHER BOARD DELETION POLL

strawpoll.me/11356493/r
>strawpoll.me/11356493/r
strawpoll.me/11356493/r
>strawpoll.me/11356493/r

At worst, the homo is going to criticise my taste in food and drink, they're not going to force the habits of their barbaric slave act of a religion upon me.

they're french, don't overthink it

obviously the answer is for muslim women to get naked

Germans use to not wash/change clothes of babies so they'd eventually get covered in poop

As adults they had scat fetishes. Sad!

Funny because americans are the ones known to soil themselves as adults with no one minding it

>Cant go to the beach without being asked to strip half naked
Truly a free, developed and democratic country :^)

Why? Like whats the reason for that. If you go to slav countries and capital cities. You pretty much see older version of west europe. But we dont have to deal with all the shit you cunts have
We are not letting niggers and muslims in our countries, we dont have sjw bullshit, cultural marxism doesnt exist here yet. Fuck i was living in UK for 3 years, been travelling pretty much all europe and i am glad i live here, fuck you ahmed.

Mohammed still doesn't realise burkini ban it a sneaky way to make Arab women crave whyte penis.

Where can I buy that shirt?

>1 post by this ID

>We are not letting niggers and muslims in our countries
Because no one wants to live in your shitholes

>we dont have sjw bullshit
you do with your youth

>cultural marxism doesnt exist here yet
its coming

also lets not forget that your women are the whores of Europe

Don't worry, they'll just beat those pesky thoughts out of their wives skulls (along with a bit of CSF).

Homosexuals arent suicide bombing monuments, devout muslims are.

I don't even understand how this dick-thong is supposed to stay in place?

Also western men get angry when their women can't be sluts because of all the internalized cuckoldry.

Who the fuck said it was ok

FUCKING fags should all be terminated

>lets not forget that your women are the whores of Europe

don't take it personally man, if your women ever decide to shave their mustaches and lose some muscle tone they could easily be the whores of europe!

How many frenchies have the fags murdered in france?

Might be related.

Millions if you count all the AIDS victims and fathers that kill themselves when their sons turn faggots.

it loops around back and is held in place by a buttplug (a traditional Frenchman's accessory) on the end.

Why do you call me such bad names, brother? I only want to hate russians with you.

You're just angry because your country is turning into one big refugee rape training camp and you cannot do anything with, modern germans are just bunch of pussies, nothing more. Your men look like from beverhly hills 90210 and your women secretely want big sand cocks, deal with it. You are the one who lost, its not slavs whos fucked up

>Human anatomy is scary! How I am to free myself from urges to rape women and sodomize men!!!!

What religion has a c string as a religious article of clothing?

Cocktic Christianity.

kek, that pic

This is somehow better?

Man thong should be illegal and offensive too. I find it offensive.

Didn't you just elect a soros puppet?

>tfw you have a scat fetish
>tfw you are seen as a degenerate by literally everyone
Why all the hate?

Western traditions

That homo on the right is an American
Fucking newfags

Imagine getting a prolapsed anus in ancient greek times and none of the doctors know what to do so you just walk around with your colon hanging out of your body waiting to die.

>double ended dildo

Because poo poo is gross.

>implying the man thong shouldn't be banned too

So are most bodily fluids.

Doesn't mean you can't have fun with them.

Survival of the tightest

i need a latvian version asap

>refusing help
>so cucked the cops try to offer help to the criminals instead of fucking arresting them

What the fuck kind of beach is that? Are they on the side of a mountain or something? What's with all of the rocks everywhere?

ATTENTION
CTR IS SLIDING BLACK BILLY AND KILLARY'S LIBYA TANTRUM HARD AS FUCK
DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS WITHOUT TYPING sage IN THE EMAIL FIELD
THIS WILL PREVENT YOUR REPLY FROM BUMPING THE SHILL POST

This is how the gay population was kept in check. It's thanks to modern medicine that we have fucking pride parades.

lol, European beaches. They don't even know it's supposed to be sand.

How does that stay on?

just manly aggressive cave nigger things, not mentally defective cocksucker things

Well tell the muslim whore to wear a man thong

My assumption is that it's like a garter, only it rides up really high to cup your junk.

I just hate sandniggers.

Something, something joke about stoning.

I didn't bother finding a good pun.

I think it's kind of like a head band, but you put it tight around one of your legs and tuck your dick in it. My guess would be that your entire ass is visible.
I have no idea though, that's just a non-professional guess.

>a german scatcuck actually saved this for his collection

Germans gotta save it.
They get to live in a country where they can experience it live in public.