KKKrowder

Who is the most extreme member of the Alt-Right and why is it Steven KKKrowder?
David Duke recently said about Crowder "I don’t think I’ve ever met a klansman who is as extreme as this guy.”. If Crowder is too extreme for the Duke, is he too extreme for Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JajNRH6zQa4
youtu.be/ap9Hqum9_6E
vocaroo.com/i/s1BtlwrmM3Pf
youtube.com/watch?v=oss7KmiHLmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

David Duke is literally a reformed racist. He makes arguments that are more palatable and relatable than stormweenies could ever hope. There's not much admirable about a blatant racist if it's just about the only dimension of their bland being.

That said, I haven't heard of his guy before. Have you got a particular video or article in mind that bests reflects his views?

kek.
yeah ok, whatever you say.

It is a meme. He isn't a racist, the faggot over at TRS are trying set themselves up as leaders of mouthpieces for the "alt-right" and they are attacking and memeing people they as too mainstream and not sure enough for them.

GJ. Steven "Make the Kikes scream louder" Crowder will now have you gassed.

I hear he is referred to as Steven "Make the Jews Screams Louder" Crowder

way edgier than stormfront and i like that d e s u

And ol' Ben is a a libertarian goy too, right?

LwC insider here. Steven "race war now" Crowder has to be stopped.

I incorporate fashy ironically. But Crowder, the absolute madman, legitimately thinks its the only way to "save the Hyperborean white race". This is pretty much all he talks about when the microphones are off.

S.S.teven KKKrowder

He is a pretty red-pilled conservative that goes against the SJW bullshit but he is definitely not far-right that's bullshit. His main shtick is being pro 2nd ammendment. He got known for destroying that Triglipuff months ago: youtube.com/watch?v=JajNRH6zQa4

>hur durr he isn't far right
>Actually believing this isn't a part of his master plan

He turned full 'gas the kikes race war now' this month

Slow day in your basement TRS?

Are you just going to attack everyone who has a more successful podcast than you, which is basically anyone with a podcast?

His anti-islam crusade has been delicious.

See this idiot? Watch him make her squirm without answers when pressed about how shitty Islam is:

youtu.be/ap9Hqum9_6E

Slow day in your basement faggot?
Are you just going to attack everyone who has a more succesful life than you, which is basically anyone with a life?

You have your own forum. Please go back and stay there.

he's right wing and harmless to the alt right. if this meme catches on and his rep is ruined, his livelyhood will be at risk. pretty lame idea.

Stephen "it's just delousing powder" Crowder honestly frightens me. I believe in gassing the kikes and killing all non-whites in a massive blood purge, but SS Stephen goes too far even for me. As you may know if you read the moderate, cuckservative publication Daily Stormer, he has recently called for all weeaboos to be gassed along with the jews. This is a little too much. When you reach the point where you call Adolf Eichmann a "cuck who didn't go far enough", you've crossed a line.

this
when he has dailystormers shaking (literally as opposed to figuratively) you know he is unhinged

>Who is the most extreme member of the Alt-Right and why is it Steven KKKrowder?
>David Duke recently said about Crowder "I don’t think I’ve ever met a klansman who is as extreme as this guy.”.

I would fucking love to see Crowder's spurg-out response to such a statement. Remember how butthurt he was over being called a cuckservative?

Some media sites have reached out to him for comments, he responded by tracking down and flaying at 4 journalists (that we know of, there may be more).

Watch what you say about him.

He's even too hardcore for the good doctor. If say he's the new hitler

I don't like DailyStormer but I am really loving the current Crowder meme.

Guys, trying to tear down moderate conservatives is retarded. You're literally helping the enemy.

They should be very careful. I personally knew four interpol agents (tracking him down for crimes against humanity) whom he burned alive on an upside-down cross in the name of Vishnu Hitler. Crowder may be Kalki, come to purge the earth of the jews and their puppets, but I'm not sure if I can follow him

Tell that to Crowder

This

>harmless to the alt right

He is wasted resources. He is ineffective at combatting liberalism and thus must be dissolved and integrated into our movement or face destruction.

Looks like Sam Hyde has some real competition if Duke's afraid of Crowder

Hes a closet faggot, dumb ass should be rapes by some group of niggers.

He's not funny.

He would be much better if he stopped trying to hard to be what he is not.

Uploading his own "rant" to YouTube with a play on Bill Burr's rant title was a low point.

who's idea was it to Ben Garrison this guy?

> calling for Crowder to be gassed
you're a brave guy

>Uploading his own "rant" to YouTube with a play on Bill Burr's rant title was a low point.

Can I please have a Link to that, user?

Clip of what David Duke had to say vocaroo.com/i/s1BtlwrmM3Pf

Think it was Anglin. Don't care really, as long as its hillarious I'm onboard.

For you.

What is TRS?

His constant over-use of his "impressions" is what kill it for me.

He's the who did one good impression of someone and then tries it for everybody .

>that christopher titus gun control debate

>pass user
kys

Is duke just playing along or does he actually think crowder is a nazi?

How to join the TRS forum?

TheRightStuff.biz bunch of Cred Forums tier podcasts. The only one that is worth a listen is fash the nation.

The Shoah is the best one. FTN take themselves too seriously

I can't believe he played this nigger on a kids show. He's grown up so fast.

You guys are like SJW's, turning on your own and destroying your own cause. Are you guys seriously trying to fuck with someone who agrees with you and is mostly for your cause just for fun? Are you guys really that stupid?

That's the point. The Shoah has more memeing, while Fash puts the emphasis on content.

That said, Praise Kek, he speaks through you and your trips!

Silly goys. Do you really not see? Steven Crowder is really one of us. He has grown bolder! He see the time is at hand! Soon his kind will rule the airwaves and the kike will roast.

Steven, you're not fixing your goofy image by posting shit like this.

Shoah a best, plus of course the convict report

This is stupid. David Duke is trying to destroy us, fuck him! I am not a huge fan of Crowder, but this smear campaign is extremely hurtful to our movement. Guys, seriously, this is damaging to a man we actually agree with.

>our movement

Does anyone have that standup comedy of Steven from years back, before he was a "political commentator". I can't seem to find it. It's not on his channel. He was kind of channeling Jim Carrey and Brian Regan a bit in it.

I hate how this cunt was born in my city..

i had never heard of this guy before, because I'm Canadian. But Jesus, he is kind of a fucking nut. Probably a faggot too

Steven "punching newborn jews until they are powder" Crowder

the asshole has duel citizenship with Canada. Can we not let him back in?

m8 I'm Danish, Steven is a French-Canuk living in Murrica

>website is going kill
>hurrr fuck pass users
Montenigger please.

no. hes american. lived in canada for a few years. just had to look that up. He is NOT ours. We don't want him back in. I will make sure he is not allowed in on his next trip. Just watch....

the KKK is a democrat organization. The confederate flag is a democrat flag, the republicans freed the slaves and no - there was never any "party switch"

>Another "Le Rational Alt-Right" fella, who claims to speak the truth but will never really drop redpills because he is only interesting in making shekels on youtube

They keep spamming themselves here, yeah yeah, its good they bring normies to the better side. I still think they will hijack the nationalist movement sooner or later, or get cucked and fill it up with consessions.

>The enemy

Republicanism/Conservatism is one of the formative enemies of the New Right/Third Positionist though, along with the Left

>American partisan shit

Not important

Yes.

Sorry here you go bud:

youtube.com/watch?v=oss7KmiHLmA

>Social Justice Warriors Get Owned In Epic Rant By Comedian
>Uploaded by StevenCrowder

Post yfw Crowder used to voice The Brain on Arthur.

Seriously, look it up.

i just learned about infections

Steven "Burn the Jews to powder" Crowder

I like Crowder, he seems to be one of the last Conservative-Christian voices left that hasn't defected to the alt-right or cultural libertarians. And considering that the left has all the power in society, his jokes are actually funny opposed to Stewart or Colbert.

I'm certain that if she was pressured even just a bit, she'd convert to Islam in a heartbeat. People like her are the Islamist's best friends, the relationship between the progressives and radical Islam, is at once disturbing, seemingly impossible, but beautifully orchestrated, Muslims literally get away with rape and murder and oppose every progressive principle, while progressives say nothing.

Steven "Time to get even" Crowder
Steven "Ashes in my chowder" Crowder
Steven "smaller kikes scream louder" Crowder
Steven "gotta gas em before leavin" Crowder
Steven "flaccid cock touter" Crowder
Steven "never had a doubter" Crowder

yeah, I find myself disgusted by the alt-right and cultural libertarians. Milo pissing off feminists is a ll well and good, but How can he claim to be for traditional families when hes a flamboyant gay guy?

>George Soros is only minor opposition

retard