I wouldn't hire my plumber to perform open heart surgery. When you apply for a job...

I wouldn't hire my plumber to perform open heart surgery. When you apply for a job, the first thing they want to hear about is your experience.

>people constantly complain that we need someone to fix our enormous debt
>Extremely successful business man appears and offers to help this problem
>buh were his xpearianxe?
Honestly kill yourself mate

What about all his failed businesses and the almost 1 billion he claimed to have lost in 2005 so that he didn't have to pay taxes for the next eighteen years?

>political office is supposed to be held by private citizens
>statesmen are supposed to serve their country and then leave
>class of politicians is born that spend their entire lives living on the teet of the American taxpayer

>Hey! no Joe Blow statesmen allowed, only political establishment types are allowed to apply!
>the first thing they want to hear about is your experience

Is 30 years of attacking civil liberties, sexual abuse scandals, financial scandals, destabilizing nations, killing tens of thousands and leaving a trail of mysterious deaths in your wake good experience?

So if you add $1,000,000,000 you would more money than him?

Forgetting that many of his companies and projects have failed miserably and he conned many of his employees...

>Black kres Matter
What did they mean by this?

>all his failed businesses

Less than 10 out of 500 is pretty damn good

>1 billion he claimed to have lost in 2005

He didn't "lose" it like Hillary Clinton lost your tax dollars, he used it to fund a business, and when it didn't work out he sold his rights and shares to the business to his investors, came back, and is now once again a multi billionaire.

Sounds like the kind of guy I want in office.

>Start business
>fail
>try again
>fail
>repeat until something works
>become super fucking rich

The road to success is paved with failures, and yet you faggots keep going on about it like it's not something that constantly happens.

>What about all his failed businesses and the almost 1 billion he claimed to have lost in 2005 so that he didn't have to pay taxes for the next eighteen years?
Don't you think there's something more to the story given that he's worth 2-4 billion today?

Intelligible post.

I wouldn't hire a criminal to defend the wealth of the greatest nation in history.

S A G E
A
G
E

that's business, you win you lose, over all he is winning big time. wheres your 10billion net worth? wheres your 1 billion net worth? wheres you anything faggot? you wouldn't know or understand because business because the only business that happens in your life is when your black bull demands you swallow.

Wasn't it in 1995? Yeah, it was.

>What about all his failed businesses

>start business constantly
>98% success rate

>but look at these few failed enterprises of this multi multi billionaire!

>the almost 1 billion he claimed to have lost in 2005

He claimed 900m in losses in Atlantic city in 1995 when the economy was in the shitter

>so that he didn't have to pay taxes for the next eighteen years?

This is an assumption, you have no idea how long his loss lasted and neither does the liberal media spewing "may have"

Lets not even mention that the Clintons used this same "loophole" that they signed into law, or that Trump has stated for over a year now that he dislikes these "loopholes" and wants to simplify the tax code as to reduce them

Imagine all the billionaires that did what Trump did that would have been paying 15% instead of 0 with Trumps plan vs Clintons where they will continue to pay 0

Fuck you and shut up. You've heard the refutations hundreds of time by now.

Honestly I wish Trump was the comic book villain your kind think he is. Cleaning up your ilk would be a service to all mankind.

10 out of 500 companies (2%), and you act like Hillary hasn't conned employees either

Sorry not all of us speak English well you bong

>and he conned many of his employees...

>conned his employees

Source?

angry contractors throwing hissyfits over discrepancies based on their work is not conned employees.

And I wouldn't hire Bernie Madoff to handle my money, but he had experience.

>I wouldn't hire my plumber to perform open heart surgery. When you apply for a job, the first thing they want to hear about is your experience.
i believe the American political system is more:
>I wont vote for that guy, he's not directly directly related to the last president and their totally not mafioso style political families
>fuck monarchy though

At least you didn't hire a drama teacher to run your country

>he lost $1b he's a bad business man!!!!!1!
or
>he lied about losing $1b to dodge taxes!!1!
Please pick one

Trumptards dont care.

>experience is the most important thing for a candidate
>maximum of two 4 years terms for the POTUS

The president is supposed to be a leader, so leadership experience is necessary.

Most politicians aren't leaders, they are professional liars.

I haven't, please enlighten me

If you are complaining about taxes, complain about the IRS, not a specific player. Anyone can do what he did to get out of taxes, and trust me, he isn't the only one doing that. Taxation is theft, especially when the taxes go to a horribly bloated in inefficient government that is openly corrupt. Would you pay taxes if you knew the potholes on the road would never get fixed, you wouldn't get fresh drinking water? Why do you fags talk that talk all the fucking time? Like really, you're always complaining about specific things without addresses the initial problem. Getting Trump and Hillary to pay taxes isn't going to fix the system, there is always someone else that will be next on your hate bandwagon. Why not fix the problem?

>If you are complaining about taxes, complain about the IRS, not a specific player. Anyone can do what he did to get out of taxes, and trust me, he isn't the only one doing that. Taxation is theft, especially when the taxes go to a horribly bloated in inefficient government that is openly corrupt. Would you pay taxes if you knew the potholes on the road would never get fixed, you wouldn't get fresh drinking water? Why do you fags talk that talk all the fucking time? Like really, you're always complaining about specific things without addresses the initial problem. Getting Trump and Hillary to pay taxes isn't going to fix the system, there is always someone else that will be next on your hate bandwagon. Why not fix the problem?

But not everyone did.

I don't think he will do anything he says he will.

>this nigger, who, by wide margins, is wrong about every facet regarding Donald Trump, has a vote of equal value to mine

He is worth 10.

The buildings he owns alone are valued by Forbes at 4 billion, and they had no data on his licensing profit.