>mfw Chinks

Goddamn cockroaches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs
youtube.com/watch?v=ri-Xg-U7l-k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chinese "people" are a cancer

Cred Forums doesn't nearly complain enough about Orientals,, possibly less than Cred Forums or /m/.

Does anyone have any noteworthy stories?

>download.jpg

I absolutely hate chinks they can all fuck off.

Chinks are okay

>married to a nip
phew, that was close

>chinese tourists

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs

youtube.com/watch?v=ri-Xg-U7l-k

Yes, errrr terrible, I um h cough ha cough hat cough...
Fuck who am I kidding, anyone who wouldn't fuck the girl in pic related is a fucking faggot end of story.

You go to Hell.

I'd rather have mass gooks flooding into my country and fucking smelly stupid beaners. Don't get my wrong, I'd rather have spics and chinks flood my country than savage feral Nigerians or Muslims.

I don't want a soulless yellow invasion because you've managed to find one of a billion Chinese that looks good Jesus Christ Australia you don't get to post anymore.

>Son of Chinese emigrant wealthy enough to emigrate
>Living in Vancouver
>Likes Falun Gong

You know i'm right.

Sorry, how about this one then?

Having a Chinese gf is the only way to experience what relationships are supposed to be like nowadays. Not a useless white girl who you have to go out of your way for just so she will treat you even normally. Instead you have a girl who adores you, can cook, is probably educated in a natural science rather than sociology and is despite having a PhD more than willing to sacrifice her career for kids. On top of that, the food.

But yeah muh race and all, it's your funeral brahs

If I liked the Chinese that much I'd move to China.

she's japanese.
Marina Nagasawa

Yummy yummy i love me some mellow yellow

Asian GFs require you to have lots of money, that's the only drawback.

disgusting chimp ears

China is well ahead of everyone on track to become a Technocracy

But user you are already in Canada...

Better get used to it, citizen of 加拿大.

yeah, Trump supporters are cockroaches....

They require you to provide stability, or at least the prospect thereof (eg engineering student or MBA or something). If she is from Shanghai and around though she is probably really just a gold-digger.

How does it feel to see these men take over your nation and vote against the Canadian peoples interests?
Genuine question for my Canadian brothers out there.

Jealous much of their superior intellectual ability?

Chinks own your sorry ass.

This site is owned by a slanted eyes, who can shut it down at any time he wants to.

We are spread over the whole World, and you can do nothing to stop us other than writing some comments on a random imageboard.

Meanwhile chinks create facts.

Shut the fuck up.
Asians are the best immigrants.
Just imagine it if all blacks were Japanese, Hispanics were Chinese

chinks are totally disgusting. my neighbour is a chink and i hear him horking and spitting all day, they have zero class

We can marry your women though, sorry for that Xiao Ming.

Are you retarded? That guy is Japanese.

>gojira

No there's just a billion too many and I'd prefer never see you again.

>implying I care

Are you retarded?

>This site is owned by a slanted eyes.

White piggus have a lower average IQ after all.

She looks Japanese though

Japs hate chinks you dumb chink.

Are you a FOB or born here?

Sick
Cred Forums
tier
thread
you
fucking
leaf
sage

shh. don't endanger his bubble

Chinese hate Japs more than the other way around, but it seems to be fading.

The Boomer cancer seems to suck their dicks for money.

Nice try to distract how retarded you are.

Nips hating chinks and vice versa is nothing unusual.

Doesn't change the fact that we are all slanted eyes ones and not some degenerated White Piggu.

Negroes and Muslims are the bottom of the heap, as you correctly point out, but take it from someone whose country is flooded with Asians: they're not better than Hispanics.

He is obviously a white or shitskin German.

Possibly a German born of Taiwanese ancestry.

Just fuck off Chink.

I am born here.

Sorry user I love Asians more than whites

Did someone fart in your elevator at work today? you seem particularly aggressive. more-so than the average A.S.S. sufferer

Just remember, you are considered a nigger to them.

>a leaf

>Taiwanese ancestry.
By ancestry you mean a group of civil war losers that fled to an island 60 years ago

Yes.

Do you ever get triggered when the blacks in advanced classes are all Nigerian? I sure do. I hate it. They're more educated too, become doctors/engineers and still have 5+ kids. It's like they're some kind of Honorary Negro. user, we got to do something about this.

I don't consider them human. They're locust garbage.

>tfw Flip

>puking when you see a mirror

Yes, Mr Wang considers you an uncivilized nigger as he phlegms on the floor and assists his granddaughter in shitting in a public trash can.

no one takes chink "men" seriously they are the least intimidating effeminate faggots on earth

Your ancestors are laughing their asses off, watching how your civilization is getting invaded and replaced slowly but steadily.

They wouldn't disagree to replace a decadent society with degenerated white people, who are only accelerating their own downfall.

>Gook butthurt.

Vietnamese are sketchy fuckers. They act like meth-heads and you don't know if they'll stab you or not. Basically every country on the planet should cut off diplomatic relations with them and stop importing their coffee until they learn how to act like civilized human beings.

Better read your own 12 posts before accusing somebody of butthurt.

This!

Built in handle bars

Do you want me to answer your statements or not?

Obviously never lived next to a nigger

Japanese are actually white tho, years ago their women got enriched by BIG AINU COCK

Yes!

Damn Asians, if only I could kick them out of bed I would hate them too.

das sum sweaty pussay famalam

asian women a god

asian men a shit

honestly asians are good people if they just stayed int heir own damn countries and stopped flooding mine with endless waves of xing Huangs and Nguyens who are 4'5, loiter in corners of rooms and speak too silently

I hate Chinks with a passion. Fuck them.

This tbqh. The Japanese immigrants are alright, if not one of the best immigrants a nation can get.

Chinks however need to be slaughtered. Filthy animals.

Funny how you admire Japan yet you despise the Chinese. You must watch anime.

my future wife is chinese,

everyone in this thread is ill informed.

Chinese are the most based people and should be honorary aryans