Trump General - VP Debate Tomorrow Edition

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Save the Day response
youtu.be/jHLdYuzXqPI
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0

EVENTS
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM

INTERVIEWS
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU ] (2/2)
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
scribd.com/document/326263616/100316-Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch#from_embed
infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
pastebin.com/qqNTbgkx
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-told-seventeen-magazine-she-didnt-want-her-daughter-marrying-a-black-man/
youtube.com/watch?v=LEgxS_vzQjU
youtube.com/watch?v=FRivqBxbHRs&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd&index=54
gematrix.org/?word=arton atlas fori mur pepe quanat wami xenon
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37538453
dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites-political-fact-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/
mobile.twitter.com/danney_williams/status/767704875862003712
thepoliticalinsider.com/re-surfaced-sex-allegation-could-be-hillary-clintons-biggest-nightmare/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/21/my-quest-to-find-bill-clinton-s-love-child.html
mobile.twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/782974396264689664
buzzfeed.com/emaoconnor/trump-ptsd?utm_term=.tvVkqr7mPg#.ahwkPg2Y0l
monmouth.edu/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=40802211216
reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/55onga/new_monmouth_univ_colorado_poll_of_lvs_clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=pV29MuEm3xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sign this petition to fuck up david brock and his correct the record goons. you can use a fake name and it only takes 2 minutes

>change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

MOVEMENT

awoo~

>tfw Cred Forums is your best friend >tfw you imagine three different people post as various "types" of anons you see when you browse >tfw you daydream about having conversations with them, wearing Doc Martens, and being bold about supporting Trump in public >tfw you literally had a daydream about having a birthday party where Cred Forums invited Trump as a surpise guest, and the liberal girl in your general requirement course decided to come and became conservative >tfw you both posted on Cred Forums together and memed each other in real life as part of a long courtship before getting married >tfw you woke up and realize what your life has become th-thanks t-trump gen....

>it's a hillary says they'll tax companies leaving the US but no MSM network will challenge her like they did Trump episode

fuck niggers and fuck reddit

Don't forget to read the letter from the Judiciary Committee guys, important stuff coming out soon:
scribd.com/document/326263616/100316-Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch#from_embed

>infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

In case you were wondering why our Foreign Policy doesn't make any sense.

HOW WILL PENCE DO IN THE DEBATE

This is a stupid waste of time. Obama and DoJ won't do shit. Probably scheme to create enemies list for harassment

I just found out the dude who got elected mayor in Brazil's biggest city used to host the Brazilian version of The Apprentice, you can't make this shit up. Meme magic is going to make us win for once.

Hitllary now starting to lose her voice.

>weird little dude in the OP image
???

It will be a bloodbath.

Expect a "VP debate doesn't matter, Trump lost the real debate" angle.

Your formatting was better the last time you posted this pasta.

Macri used to stay in Trump's hotels and they are very good friends

What is that deposition thing in the OP?

gibe tl dr pls

>We will end the war on coal once and for all.
He will do just fine.

I've watched tape of him debating on youtube. He sounds extremely polished. He'll make Kaine look like a creepy goofball in comparison.

we just want attention to media matters. that pac broke several laws and should be taken down.
read the damn thing for more info

He will get chokeslammed by Kaine according to reddit

"Can't Handle It", PTSD, and Trump Foundation are all trending on Twitter right now.

did shillary just down another lozenge?

Trump gave a deposition on a law suit over a cancelled lease, just an interesting look at a much calmer average Trump behind the scenes

>I know all the best tax loopholes and I will close them to help the American people

If Trump were truly smart — and wanted to lead by example — he would have disclosed his tax returns, showed the loopholes he used, and vowed to close them. There would be no way to refute him and the fact that he's paid little or no taxes would be immediately diffused/wouldn't matter like it did with Romney because he's explaining to average Americans very explicitly how it works and what he'll do to change it.

They're worth watching, Trump's lawyer tells him not to answer certain questions and he does anyway.

Uh oh. This isn't good.

Day 474 since i took up arms and started following the God Emperor. Many foes and forces along the foreboding trail have been beaten. Some of which have turned to our side. The Dark Slumberer that is paradoxically Woke. The giant-man which seals off bridges now seals of our enemies attack. We've defeated rodents and starving puppets. Now we have the appartus of the republican machinery behind us. Albeit seemingly in lip service only.

It is 35 days until the end. 35 days until the final battle. Waiting for the right moment to strike in the final push for the throne. Many weak minded and weak willed comrades are beginning to doubt the victory of justice and light. Fools, he has already won, we just need to play our part on the stage of fate.
For the Glory of the Emperor, let none survive!

>according to reddit
>according to Hillary's campaign
what difference
does it make?

She just abandoned the Lefty Hector voice style and started whispering. She can't go more than 15 minutes on three days rest.

@91352282
Reagan's kids are all terrible neocons. Them hating him counts as an endorsement.

>Mexican restaurant gets pissed at Trump
>breaks lease and refuses to move into new Trump Hotel in DC
>Trump sues them
>Trump gets deposed
>Video is leaked to the press by John Miller

It's pretty comfy to watch. The second part is really the only good part.

And Bernie is going to be president. Who cares about Reddit?

Hillary calling Obama a porch monkey, coupled with the "super predators" comment is going to sting really badly.

>If Trump were truly smart — and wanted to lead by example — he would have disclosed his tax returns, showed the loopholes he used, and vowed to close them.
That would be retarded, because the media would be doing what they are doing now, the entire election. Implying illegality where there is none.

Originally posted by based Portugal-user, READ THIS!

"Here is a series of posts for you guys to better protect yourself from the crafty shills and spies that will certainly increase in number with the God Emperor raising in popularity.

The original source is:

The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies
>cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

OR

>pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

This text is from 2012 but the concept goes way back. It was one of the first to describe and name most of the techniques shills use to try to either suppress or to outright control internet forums (in all their forms).

Most likely the expression "sliding" comes from this document but the general concept is know from back the newsgroups days.

Shout out to Fravia, the best resource of this kind of knowledge back in the days before google."

Either follow the link to Cryptome, pastebin or read pic related because I’m not going to spam the thread with all those posts. If you haven’t read this once already, I STRONGLY advice you to do so now.

you're using an old pastebin, try
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

danke sehr

oh noes, a globalist cuck doesnt like trump. whatever will we do.

Looks and demeanor matter far more than actual substance in the VP debate. Pence is a smooth silver fox that will get all the middle American boomer women wet while Kaine literally looks like a pedophile

Of course they can't handle it. Veteran suicide rates are obscene. They need treatment.

>nancy would vote HRC
who gives a fuck, that just means Nancy is an establishment shill

Fucking when does this come out?

How is what he said wrong? The issue is they can't handle the trauma of war and need help, that's why they need medical attention.

Lads can someone reassure me that Trump will win?

It's hard to feel smug anymore after that debate, tax leaks and now his Charity is getting BTFO

>neocon supports another neocon
Wow who could have thought

"Did you guys notice what techniques they brought to our humble congolese command and control bulletin board?

1) Forum sliding: any given time, specially when there are bad news regarding Hillary they they go overboard with it

2) Consensus cracking: see the "I'm still voting for him but he went soft on immigration" that people are bringing here. I'm fairly sure the first time it arrive people actually felt the need to believe it but now it is probably just shills shilling shills

3) Topic Dilution: on Cred Forums in general (doubles as sliding): "how can white man compete", on /trumpgen/: polls.

4) Information collection: seen only rarely in here, "let's make a lions guard for Trump's rally" and "what would you do if the election is rigged against Trump". Also "let's access this site / app / plugin for more info". Don't fall for it folks.

5) Anger Trolling: our bread and butter, just see any post with a Finland flag beside it. Actually, it is our main weapon too so it is all fair games in this matter. Just don't answer the trolls.

6) Happened on many boards on Cred Forums when the happening and GG broke out. I don't know about Cred Forums but Cred Forums and Cred Forums, for instance, that's a given. We are not very susceptible, being an anonymous chan anyway but on reddit, oh boy, I wouldn't touch that mess with a 100 feet pole covered in insulant and fire retardant. Social media in general, ever worse.

>Also read the following threads concerning to the current state of the polls.

To summarise:

1) polls are within margin of error
2) Trump made the following states battleground states in September: Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin

Absolutely don't let the shills concern you with their tactics, if you look at the numbers and at the charts there is nothing to be concerned about”

>Also worth reading: Confession of Hillary Shill from /r/SanderForPresident

pastebin.com/qqNTbgkx

Looking for the new pill chart with the Trum Pill and the others.

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-told-seventeen-magazine-she-didnt-want-her-daughter-marrying-a-black-man/

>one post by this id

Yep exactly that was his entire point.

It's a non issue, once again.

Hijack the tag with statistics on veteran suicide and the failing VA under Obama.

That's Tim "stick your dick in my ass and call me Jane" Kaine

What of the Rat of Repetance? How is his redemption going?

What the... This is insane and I've never seen anything like this in politics in my lifetime.
The LaTimes tracking poll is now taking into effect the ENTIRE week after the debate and Trump GAINED!
Furthermore, in 2012 a poll with the same methodology accurately predicted the outcome of Romney V Obama.

I don't know if I can stress this enough; Trump had a pretty bad performance at the debate and he GAINED.
If I were Hillary I'd be shaking in my shoe.
Just imagine how much his poll numbers will be after he creams her in the second debate.
(FYI: there are other polls going around lately but they are not tracking polls, and many of them haven't conducted a poll in months. LaTimes is the only accurate one for tracking how the debate affected him, as the same people are asked everyday who they're voting for. It appears the debate emboldened closeted trump supporters-which is exactly the effect Scott Adams said it would have. Wow.)

>literally shaking

Macri seems pretty based. Trump is making the whole continent great again.

Way ahead of you bro

"my son, he has computers, he's unbelievable with computers!"

what was the significance of this statement?

yes? Do you not know that the >1 post by this id meme is for OP only?

Now pls reassure me.

Ok guys just got down with my shower. Whats habbening?

Reagan would bitch slap that boy like he bitch slapped the air traffic controllers in '81

Glad I'm not the only one who sees Kaine as a kiddie fiddler. He's one of those 'beards' that probably spends most of his free time surrounded by young latino boys oiling his tubby ass up.

Isn't it sad that I already know that Snopes will call it false before I click the link?

Those retards are going to be nailed for undisclosed in-kind donations to the Clinton campaign near year.

It's a persuasion tactic.

So hijack #TrumpFoundation and direct attention to the shitshow that is the Clinton Foundation, bro.

Kaine is a complete clown just listen to him speak at one rally.

Is that Talcum X?

Baron will be cyber chief of staff

Hinting that Barron is the true mastermind of this campaign. Everyone else has just been a figurehead.

WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE TRUMP SAID THAT SOLDIERS WITH PTSD HAVE PROBLEMS.

THEY DON'T, IF YOU HAVE PTSD YOU'RE PERFECTLY FINE. ONLY A BIGOT LIKE TRUMP WOULD SAY THAT PTSD IS A PROBLEM

I assume that would be the "rodents" part

It's not. Just pointing out that Twitter is up to its activism again a la Trending. Time to take over the hashtags

hinting to us who the real mastermind is

We are going to get shilled and shelled to death -_- at least until the next debate

OR IF SOMEONE FUCKING LEAKS SOMETHING WORTH A FUCK!

>2 posts by this ID

He was implicitly admitting his son was behind the DNC email hack.

Nate "JUST" Silver.

Also, daily reminder.

No, Snopes is actually neutral, nothing like Politifact

Barron to create 80's Cyber Dystopia with elements of Judge Dredd and Robocop.

Trump is trying to warn us.

Barron is more powerful than kek. He sure as hell is the leader of Trumps campaign.

youtube.com/watch?v=LEgxS_vzQjU

This is the narrative they'll push? Well then we'll need to counterpush it.

>actually it's 22

Based Goodlatte

In this case, you should make "Twitter"'s font twice as big

MAGA

CANDY

ANIME

OCTOBER SURPRISES

TRICK OR TREAT?

youtube.com/watch?v=FRivqBxbHRs&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd&index=54

>Trump canceled Portland rally
Kill me I wanted to go to a 4th rally. That's it's #imwithher

It's confirmed Barron Trump goes to a school that specializes in kids with special needs

Who would boomers choose: Race Bannon or a peeping Tom?

He's trying to paint a picture of how the U.S. cyber security is outmoded and unable to keep pace with the hacking youth of today. That his 10 year old son is amazing with computers and the DHS probably still prints out its memos with dot matrix printers from the mid 90's is a sign we need a shakeup

When is the VP debate anyway? I know it's tomorrow, but is it at the same time as the last debate?

>we just want attention to media matters. that pac broke several laws and should be taken down.
That's not going to happen under Obama, period. The smart thing to do is to gather info for when Trump gets in, and for now, to share with normies on social media showing the incestuous connections with Clinton.

Yes.

Anyone watching Hillarys speech in Ohio now?

How do you feel about her economic plans?

Kaine won't know what hit him. Pence is likeable, relatable, level-headed, articulate without sounding like a Harvard Law fag and just as skilled if not more so than Gingrich. He's got the looks, the pedigree, the family, and solid accomplishments under his belts. Literally the best VP to stand beside President Trump. The Don knows his own strengths and weaknesses very well and he made a truly wise choice in this man. I am extremely optimistic. I hope he draws blood and doesn't hold back.

arton atlas fori mur
pepe quanat wami xenon

When will wikileaks release the emails tomorrow?

Wow that's pretty impressive.

"Tax the middle class!"

Have they evolved beyond "Raise Taxes, Distribute Wealth"?

EVERYONE in here needs to be reading this
>Please provide a written response to the below questions and make DOJ staff available for a briefin on this matter no later than October 10, 2016.

I'm only watching to see if she chokes, passes out, strokes out, hacks up loogies, or dies. Everything she actually says is pre-cancelled.

Who Colorado Trump rally? Will post pics soon.

NEOCONS GET OUT

WE WILL PURGE YOU FROM THIS EARTH

>announces that she is thinking about voting for trump
>receives the biggest redpill there is in europe
>france is no longer france
>kanye and kim endorsement incoming

Kek truly works in mysterious ways

Is this the beginning of the end for Trump?

gematrix.org/?word=arton atlas fori mur pepe quanat wami xenon

Hey trump general, how are you? How was your day?

Nice thumbnail you got there.

>*smacks chest*
>*retard honking noises*
>duhhhh me make a epic funy joke
>duhhh queen hilawy going to be pwoud of me!!

>be barron
>can see in 6 dimensions
>hard to function in a 3D world
>smarter than any normal human
>but curse to have people think you a fool
>they can't see what you see

I would feel bad for Barron but then i remember he is too advanced to worry about petty things like his image to others. Do you care how a colony of ants view you?

>ants

What is this, a redpill for ants?

She's been clearing her throats and at some point randomly put something in her mouth

No, they're not.

They're extremely liberal biased.

I watched a bit of it and it's just a bunch of buzzwords

aye'

god save the mum lad

>Fucking when does this come out?
In the next few days.

>snopes

low energy shilling

That is an amazing picture Hans.

His son is Mr. Robot.

He says veterans aren't strong
>Quote begins saying they are strong

This will just piss off vets against the establishment and make them vote for Trump even more. CTR truly doesn't understand human psychology.

Jesus the bait these people throw out. That was a great little Q&A they had. Why can't people be objective anymore?

Someone should shop Kaine on one of those To Catch A Predator chat logs

>pence jumps the fence in the debate
>completely rips out Tim Kaines throat
>everyone shocked

>christchan
Fine. I'm preparing for midterms.

>posting an out of context sound bit
oh look they're doing it again

no, they debunked literally hundreds of anti-Trump stuff

cry more

"democracy was hijacked by the majority once again"
This has to be a troll account.

System is rigged.

Clinton meets with AG day before Comey announced no indictment.

Because if the media was objective Trump would be up 20 points.

BTFO in NOV

>democracy
>hijacked by majority
wat

netter daumennagel habibi

This dopey bitch literally says she doesn't read 'The Fine Print' in important documents

Fuckin odious bitch

>reveals Kaine is a robot
>everyone cheers
>human - robot war begins

>democracy was hijacked by the majority

More leaks when?

fuck kaine is so disturbing-looking

Feel free to participate in /cfg/ any time either doing research, making memes or suggestions.

So this is how democracy dies?

in what?

neat 9/10

Comey is a weasel who needs to hang by his toes in a dark cellar

Kaine is such an obvious flaming fag

No, because if he's running on the fact that he's and not an insider, but a business man who knows all the tricks, and only he will be willing to change them he can show the American people just how broken it is AND diffuse his personal taxes at the same time.

I just don't understand
even when you put it this much out of context there's fucking nothing wrong about it
Of course they can't handle it, that's why they have PTSD
How is this supposed to convince anybody

Just fucking get in the bunker.
They shilling will be intense until wednesday when it will shift to damage control.

did mcmuffin serve?

Literally quoting Correct the Record. McMuffin is a sad sack of shit.

This is hilarious they're trying to push this. Of course some can't handle it. They fucking kill themselves.

The desperation stinks.

s-sorry senpai

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37538453

He's a weird little dude.

>his 10 year old son is amazing with computers

Baron is probably amazing with computers compared to Don, but I doubt he could even set up his own minecraft server or build a computer.

Uni. SE. What about you?

With the DOJ in the tank, what else was he supposed to do, other than resign? (Which I predicted, and which still may happen).

So how important is the second debate, lads?

Insider user make an appearance recently?

Is this supposed this be sarcastic leftist shit? Leftists are devoid of any intelligence and love to run with the narrative that trump=romney and supreme queen hillary >>>>> obama (lefties criticized Obama, but seem to regard Hillary as a literally perfect shining golden goddess).

You realize that the LAT poll was maybe the only poll in 2012 that said Romney's debate performance didn't do shit?

Can toes support the weight of a man?

I love how CTR is trying to push this despite the fact it's the kind of statement that actually really resonates with people. It added humanity to his speech mentioning his family, everyone can identify with how our kids are brilliant at computers. The content of the message didn't matter, it was the feeling, and he got it just right. So keep pushing it, shills, that's one of the points that made him win the debate in the minds of the people!

>This dopey bitch literally says she doesn't read 'The Fine Print' in important documents

Uh, you know Trump doesn't do that either, right?

He said as much in his deposition about the restaurant case.

Proof?

Cred Forums and Reddit users are not valid humans??

If all the people voted normally how is that not a correct outcome? 1 vote per IP

Insideranon, is that you?

Is there anything you can tell us?

Makes them all the more dangerous when they lie.

dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites-political-fact-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/

They savaged Romney for weeks on his tax returns dude. They used it as a weapon against him, a weapon that he gave them. Trump doesn't want to make that mistake. Potential perception of duplicity is a lot less bad than the media twisting the reality and saying you're a tax cheat like they are currently doing, only for weeks.

This way he has blown up that entire narrative. When this story fizzles out, Hillary can't really use the tax thing as ammo, especially in a debate when Trump can say she used the exact same law, which was signed into law by her husband.

What is irking me most about the leaks about to release is the media won't cover the content.

They'll just report on "Russia hacking" again, and since we live in current year where everyone is in their echo chamber, most dems won't learn about it.

>Hillary supporters are that low energy that they can't even be assed to vote in a fucking online poll

Can someone link me to the forum Trump attended where everyone says he "did very well, looked very presidential". I can't find it...................................

Where is NTNN? Just woke up

>do millions of business deals
>don't read the fine print

CTR I...

Snopes is shit at research. And liberals suck at Cunningham's law.

>the forgotten mulatto

This year somebody approached Bill to ask him about Danney, the person was immediately shut down by a nearby crowd handler.
mobile.twitter.com/danney_williams/status/767704875862003712

thepoliticalinsider.com/re-surfaced-sex-allegation-could-be-hillary-clintons-biggest-nightmare/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/21/my-quest-to-find-bill-clinton-s-love-child.html

Lots of other places picking up on this currently too.

mobile.twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/782974396264689664

CTR is actively trying to bury this before it picks up, they are trying to claim the Clintons will use this to get the black vote. How can that be when they have denied this person's existence for 30 years? This on top of the birther scandal and Hillary being a Goldwater girl is clear cut evidence that she is racist. This is undeniably fucking terrible for Hillary.

>has now left France, flying out of a Paris airport aboard a private jet

And she will never return. I hope one day these privileged cunts speak out on what they have seen happening. (Destruction of once safe countries by multiculturalism)

Quite a bit of difference between a businessman using his lawyers to hammer out the small details, and a Secretary of State not keeping herself apprised of affairs. This is how 6 billion dollars "vanishes".

>Our vets are strong
>No they're not!! Stop disparaging them, fucking Drumpf!!!!

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do. I just fuckin' hate governments. And the corrupt politicians feasting on their people. My life is just cold, sunless hatred. And I always wanted to have an impact. This is the time of retribution and no politician is worth sparing. And I will put in the grave as many careers I can. It's time for me to strike. And it's time for me to speak. My corruption crusade begins here.

>how important is the second debate
Pretty big. Trump set the bar pretty low for himself last time. And hillary set it pretty high. If trump improves and hillary stays the same or does worse, it will be great to show the trend. The second debate is going to be a huge deal. Ver hard to pull off though because they will have a lot of women and minorities ask (((questions))) to the candidates.

7 hours.

>White

>Hillary doesn't read the fine print
>WHAT A DUMB CUNT!
>Donald doesn't read the fine print
>Well you see user he does so many business deals. SO MANY!

don't be a fucking hypocrite at the very least

Do you think this is taken out of context?

buzzfeed.com/emaoconnor/trump-ptsd?utm_term=.tvVkqr7mPg#.ahwkPg2Y0l

food for thought,
Barbra Bush and Hillarys GF were just spotted in France oui?

I best it was a message from someone.

The people on twatter berating him for the PTSD thing are next level retarded. Most negative Trump hashtags have their fair share of stupidity, but this one is by far the most fucking retarded. Of course they cant handle it, thats fucking why they have PTSD in the first place, because they couldn't process it.

I feel like I'm slowly going mad where all these people are so partisan that they cant see a more or less true statement, not even very bluntly put compared to most things he says either, and collectively freak out

Completely, he said nothing of the sort. What the fuck is wrong with "journalists" today?

NEW POLL SHOWS HILLARY +11 IN COLORADO! DRUMPF WAS LEADING BEFORE THAT!

DRUMPFNIGGERS BTFO FOREVER

How is it different? Both could be seen as overseeing large "corporations" with many moving parts and needing specific amounts of delegation.

I'm just surprised you think a billionaire found success by ignoring fine print.

Accusing your opponent of your candidate's flaws doesn't work on Trump. You have 1 month to figure this out shill.

>Secretary Clinton, you're a role models for women everywhere, what will you do to better equality?
>Mr. Trump, you have said some horrible things about women, and I quote: "...", why are you a racist ?

I'm starting to think that the oversight committee so part of somehuge demoralization act, to demonstrate that the people no longer control the government, and that no laws apply to our new leftist oligarchs.

Holy shit

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Fuck those poll jews

Pence is going to get even more BTFO in the debate than Trump did

Can someone explain this?

>American citizen
>working in Canada
>just got a call from my sister saying my absentee ballot arrived in the mail
>I never requested one

i'm enrolled at MIT Cambridge MA

@91354133

MUH MONMOUTH POLL

OVER

i'm curious to see the weighting on this

>Monmouth
WTF TRUMP BTFOOOOO

>12% swing in 1 week

>400 sample
Fake and gay

They're burying themselves, but externally and internally.

Their inability to disconnect from the corrupt establishment will be their downfall.

Hillary Clinton holds an 11 point lead over Donald Trump in Colorado, which is nearly identical to the 13 point advantage she had when Monmouth University polled the state in mid-July.

>Moe 4.9
Jesus fuck how do they live with themselves?

>400 LV
>all in Boulder

Consider my state corrected

It doesn't even make sense in the "context" they put it in. People suffering from PTSD "literally" cannot handle it. It's why they need help.

>+11
wew. got any more from CO?

STOOOOOP

FUCKING I WANT TO WIN DAMN IT!

>WTF DRUMPF BTFO
ftfy

>5% MoE
>400 LV

OY VEY IGNORE THIS GOYIM

I think he found success mainly by using his father's "loan" but more so his significant political influence in New York to get things done that a normal person wouldn't have been able to.

To a leftist, objective truth is defined by queen hillary

Some states send them to everybody who belongs to a class.

Are you registered democrat? That would explain it.

I hope Pence will crush this Kaine faggot

>sample size of 400
lol

Top Kek

Lucky she travels with 7million dollars of jewels at all times

I can almost bet it isn't an absentee ballot.

It's probably a form to fill out to get your absentee ballot. I get them in Ohio because I've voted absentee before.

Gonna be honest guys, I have very low expectations from Pence.

I think Kaine is the kind of guy who everything thinks is so great, always at church, at the country club, seems like such a great guy, but at home he molests his children or something. He's *too* squeaky clean. (plus, he used to be DNC chair until DWS took over from him, hm-hm-hmmm)

However, all Kaine has to do is go "MUH LGBT U PASSED A LAW AND A GAY COUPLE DIDDIN GET CAEK" and then 10 million faggots start cheering and Cred Forums gets spammed with a billion "PENCE/TRUMP/REPUBLICANS/ALT-RIGHT/RACISTS/HOMOPHOBES/WHATEVER ETERNALLY BTFO threads because Pence made a single cough or something

Hold me guys ...

Amazing that nobody shafted him along the way. What's fine print again?

thanks man! :^)

$1mm loan. Turns it into a billion dollars.

You managed to turn an $80k loan into more debt and shilling for Hillary online.

Kill yourself.

80k loan into a prison sentence*

nice projecting

>Monmouth

phew

kek

That's odd. I thought Bill was sterile from having measles or mumps as a teen?

Ah, cognitive dissonance. Spot the tell.

I like this

>democracy was hijack my majority

What a dummy that's how democracy works.

The only reason I got in was because of my father, i'm glad my father loves me that much

Wait wait wait

So is the Wednesday Wikileaks Roger Stone Assange bombshell about Libya or Hillary saying something about googles or something else entirely?

I really really really hope it's a comment on blacks

Who is Chelsea Clinton then.

That was Insideranon explaining why the LA Times poll gives different results than other polls (unique methodology) and can offer a sneak peek of the future as people start paying more attention to the race. I think the explanation makes a lot of sense.

We are getting shilled and shelled as hard as post-covention.
Just have faith in the God Emperor.
Sing his priases and attack the enemy.

Worry/concern/despair is not going to win this election.

>democracy hijacked by the majority
BOI

>Monmouth meme poll
>correcting the record to not have him leading in CO anymore
>Trump still 2 pts higher than in their previous CO poll
>extreme outlier

yeah no

It's just like these polls during the primaries that had Cruz leading nationally, pure bullshit

While it's anecdotal, I live in Chicago and most (if not all) people I know that I've talked to about it think Kaine is creepy/odd, and this is from "TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER" types. Never heard anything positive about him.

I agree with you though that no matter what happens the media will say Kaine but that's obvious.

Tis the season for Pence Posting

How does RCP justify being so fucking terrible?

Webster Hubbel's kid.

Pence looks so punchable in that photo. It's probably that slightly cringing expression.

I'm not getting paid to shill for anyone, nor am I shitting on someone's success.

Your failures are evident for all to see and you downplay others success.

You are the definition of projection.

Kek

Here we go

I bet none of you fat drumpfers are even registered to vote, digits confirm

>Trump called veterans weak
Is this the new Khan ?

Woopsie! wrong pic

Trump losing Independents is truly unbelievable, even in the State of DUDE WEED LMAO and especially after Chelsea Clinton slamming potheads.

>Greater than 50% college graduates
>2% blacks
hmmm
monmouth.edu/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=40802211216

kek

They are actually celebrating this poll in their sub

reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/55onga/new_monmouth_univ_colorado_poll_of_lvs_clinton/

>he designs
>not knowing the reagan construction deals

I don't get paid to shill for anyone.

I do this for fun in between experiments and during incubation times.

Validation from all the media and people saying that RCP god send because it is an aggregate of polls.

An aggregate of shit polls still stinks like shit.
Garbage data in, garbage data out.

Why would you want to punch our unclefu because of his facial expression?

Not even remotely. They'll try it for a day until they realize it backfires. He's 100% right, vets have a massive suicide rate that needs to be helped.

As a long serving military member who thankfully has not seen anything too terrible all over our mental health briefing mention this stigma that affects soldiers. That we tell ourselves that we are strong and can handle it.. but some of us can't. I've fallen to pretty dark times in my life and it's refreshing for someone to tell it like it is in public. Disgusting media are so desperate.

the fucking Reagan children have not achieved anything, the do not represent anything, i'm surprised people still listen to them.

damn

Fukken saved

>I feel like I'm slowly going mad where all these people are so partisan that they cant see a more or less true statement,
When a person is totally demoralized they cannot be reached through facts and logic. They have to be reached by different means. That's why memes work. That's also why the (((media))) fears memes so much - it cuts through all the levels of programming without the demoralized person realizing it and the programming starts becoming less and less effective and more and more obvious the more the person is re-moralized.
>pic related

They're just manufacturing shit now.

The Monmouth pollster is a huge neocon that has publicly shit on Trump.

Look at their Indiana primary polling. A joke.

lel

got anymore fertility kekets?

Either you're too low energy or a CTR shill.

If the former is true, don't despair. Pence will destroy Kaine and mop the floor with whatever is left of him like I said earlier If the latter is true, consider applying for a real job. You're gonna make better money and also be able to sleep at night as well as not avert your eyes when you look at yourself in the mirror.

WHAT THE FUG

It's not because they "aren't strong" though.

Trump always shitting on the military and it's frankly disgusting.

Let them. Their delusion will reduce turnout.

this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=pV29MuEm3xo
you're pretty vague

N E W

Wow Mr "I poo in the shower" really made my neurons vibrate

love that

Donald is correcting the record:
www.ClintonKaine.com

Ron No. What are you doing Ron

The massive rallies today should make them sufficiently buttmad

This is it boys. This tweet just killed the Trump campaign. It's been a pleasure.

I'm sick of Ron Paul. Wish I hadn't voted for him.

There's a number of Paulbots who were unironically going to vote Clinton, that's a positive.

>reagan granted amnesty to 2 million illegals
>reagan's opinion is valid

THEY'RE RIPPING US ON TRADE!

>College Degree?
>No: 186
>Yes: 208

That's cute. Monmouth thinks it can make credible polls.

checked

this is what I don't get. They don't realize that making Hillary sky high in the polls just reduces dem turnout since people will assume she'll win.

Fucking retards

And that's not what he said. He said you're strong but some of you can't deal with it, which is a fact. Someone who kills themselves can't deal with it.

Even qt anime girls can't make Pence more likeable

>Monmouth

It's been an obvious outlier among all polls for months. I graduated from Monmouth, worked for the polling institute, and know Patrick Murray fairly well. The guys is a certified Dem shill and would abandon objectivity in a moments notice if he thought it would help dems. He was even shit in the primaries. Check out all Monmouth polls on a state level and see if they really make you think

>It's not because they "aren't strong"

Yes it is. What is wrong with you?
A wooden house that gets smashed by a boulder was not strong enough to not be smashed. Has the house been made of steel (a stronger material) it might have faired better.

This fucking new age PC bullshit that people have completely forggotten what the word "strength" even means

>Defending a man who disrespects the military

You fucking leafs should be bombed out of existence.

him and Randlet have been on the take for a while

>vampire karen

weird man, just plain weird

We'll soon find out

kek came here to post this