this

>be european
>get shot by desert pedshit

>be Australian

At least we like to go out with a bang.

>1 post by this ID

>there are 340M people in the US
>12K people die a year
Can you at least be intellectually honest?
That's less than .01% of the population.

pick a random Ireland shaped piece of the states and it is bound to be a shithole

>Be Australian
>fear fucking emus

>"""be potato nigger"""
>cry about another country's guns

Nice proxy, faggot, get banned.

>be american
>get shot...
>by a syringe of highly overpriced insulin because you're an obese fuck living in a country with no universal healthcare
>To pay back the 500$ debt of the syringe, you'll need at least 6 more years at sub-minumum wage in walmart
>then get shot by a angry nigger 2 days later, mid-shart
>at your funeral, as the forklift lowers the casket into the grave, fellow family-members circle-jerk over a picture ofa aircraft-carrier while repeating that america is great
>All this in a country which electer a woman after a nigger as president.

Why do no advocate groups make these things about automobile deaths? Way more people die per year due to them.

*yawn*

318,900,000 americans / 12,000*80 year life span
0.3% chance you'll get murdered in your entire life. Take into account most of the murders are just gang vs. gang violence and stay out of trouble areas and this probability decreases to 0.0015%

>Be Dutch
>Walk safely home at night

>get attacked by giant spider with outlawed gun

>Be Dutch
>Walk home
>Get run over by 300 bicycles

>318,000,000 people
>More than 350,000,000 guns
>More than 90,000,000 admitted gun owners

Given the context, 12,000 murders is insignificant.

Implying I can't just go over the border to Canada to get the insulin. :^)

>vast majority of gun deaths are nigger drug dealers shooting nigger gun dealers with guns acquired illegally

11,000 of those were dindu on dindu. Many more gun deaths will be needed to stop the negro menace

Suicides also inflate the death rate.

>nigger gun dealers
Nigger drug dealers*

Although I'm sure the first statement is also true but not to the same extent.

Ignoring the fact that a signifigant portion of that 12k number are suicides, in a nation of 370 million people that's like a less than 3% chance of being shot.

And that number goes down to literally less than a percentage if you're white.

If you look at JUST White gun crime, the US has a comparable gun crime rate to fucking Denmark and Switzerland.

Guns are not the problem. Niggers are the problem.

the 12,000 is homicides, including suicides and accidents its like 32k

This

>Ignoring the fact that a signifigant portion of that 12k number are suicides,
It does not matter anyway, 12k in a country of 310,000,000 with more guns than people and mostly criminals killing criminals is not an issue

I'm fucking retarded. You're right.

It happens sometimes

Hey at least they took out the suicides and accidents this time.

Burgers killing burgers with their guns is really important to leftists all around the world.

Muslims killing Muslims and Christians, and Buddhists, and Atheists with their guns is not that important, don't be an islamophobe!

Now check OUR murder rates,faggot.

Pick anywhere north of Massachusetts

In 2013 the US population was roughly 316.5 million.

That year there were 2,596,993 deaths from all causes.

The number one killer of Americans was heart disease at 611,105 deaths for 23.5% of death total

Cancer came in second at 584,881 for 22.5%

Chronic lower respiratory disease killed 149,205 people for 5.7%

You'll notice I haven't mentioned guns, the scourge of American society yet. I'm getting there.

Accidents, like drowning or falling and hitting your head in the shower killed 130,557 people for another 5% of total deaths. We are some clumsy fuckers

Stroke killed 128,978 (4.9%). Need to watch that blood pressure, kids.

Alzheimer's killed 84,767 (3.2%). Getting old sucks.

Diabetes killed 75,578 (2.9%)

Pneumonia got 56,979 or 2.1% and Kidney failure killed 47,112 people or 1.8% of all deaths

Well there's all the major diseases out of the way, so guns must be next, right?

No. Poisoning deaths were 48,545 at 1.8% Think about that for a minute. Accidentally drinking drain cleaner is higher on the list than being shot

All forms of suicide (yes, including guns) were 41,149 (1.5%)

Drug overdose accounted for 43,663 lives (1.6%)
35,663 (1.3%) were unintentional with the remainder ruled suicide.

Death by motor vehicle got 33,804 (1.3%)

And finally, at the bottom, are guns.

Guns were used to kill 33,364 Americans for 1.2% of the death toll.

21,175 gun deaths were suicide, two thirds of all gun deaths, at 0.8% of the death toll

Non suicide gun deaths, which included accidents, justified homicide and murder, totaled 12,189

A whole 0.4% of all fatalities.

A statistically insignificant number. It's not much of a problem compared to everything else. You are literally ten times more likely to slip and fall in the shower and DIE in America then to be shot to death.

The anti gun hype is bullshit.

Why are Finns so murderous? There are virtually no shitskins there but their homocide rate is approaching that of white Americans

>be nigger
>get shot
ftfy

DELETE THIS
oh wait

Very antisocial, basically an entire nation of militant NEETs ready to go on a rampage if they have to stand at a bus stop within 30ft of another human

How many of those are justified homocides?

Wow, that's all? That's fucking nothing.

>be Irish
>pop. of about 4.5 million
>about 14 suicides per 100,000

>be American
>pop. of around 335 million.
>12,000 people die from guns

Well, I wouldn't be surprised that you don't understand basic math since you're to busy drinking yourself under a table with all that Jameson and Guinness, I guess that's why Irish love offing themselves. Believe me if I had to eat potatoes everyday, I'd be suicidal too.

oh, because all nogs are democrats, right?

you would think with all those potatoes they would just turn vodka into their No. 1 export but i think they're too drunk to realize.
it's what i would do

It's really sad when all the Norwegians that I meet in NYC say that the Bronx and Harlem are much safer than their own countries for their young, ripe, blonde daughters. Nice try Ahmed.

Yeah but then they would starve.

how much do you get paid annually and how much does loaf of bread cost in your country?

It's been a while since I did any estimations and it's tough to get a reliable number because the CDC/DOJ/FBI does not just have data available

Local departments keep incident reports but I have not been able really put anything substantial together mostly because the vast majority of defensive incidents don't include killing the perpetrator.

There are hundreds of thousands of defensive incidents a year where someone just pulls their gun and the guy runs off, fires a warning shot/misses and sometimes they hit and the guy lives.

see

>be me
>go to ireland
>start a vodka business
>sell vodka to russia
>become rich as fuck
>ireland is now dead form lack of potatoes
>i imported all my food so i dont rely on ireland's food
>entirety of ireland dies
>never have to deal with another ireland poster again
worth it

most mass shooters are dems or leftists. A fun tidbit the media will leave out.

>be canadian
>live better than 99% of people on the planet

Damn it feels good to be a leaf

You're confusing niggers with people, paddy, if you only count white murders the figures are more like a country in Europe.

>be leaf
>life revolves around not adding anything of value to the world

>be American
>live in the 9,000,000sq km of whiteopia non ghetto America
>have same murder rate as Canadians
>play with machineguns that are illegal for Canadians to think about

>deflect critcism of your country by pointing to a marginalized group that is marginalized partly because of your ethnic group

Amerifags really are good at being stupid.

>be leaf
>shit post more than 99% of people on the planet

Fixed that for you.

>niggers killing niggers

>>deflect critcism of your country by pointing to a marginalized group that is marginalized partly because of your ethnic group

>i-it's not their fault!
>all poor people are massively over represented murderers!

oh wait

>be Irish
>starve

Wouldnt a Homicide Perpetrator per 100,000 Population be more meaningful?

aren't red states just the best?

>be norway
>get shot

There's more to a nice country that not being shot

It's actually kind of fucking hilarious thinking that this is what qualifies you to be as well off as Canadians. Just as i'd expect from an amerifag.

Liberals murder thousand of guns every year in gun buy backs. End gun murder.

Be British, live in police state with millions of cameras and facial recognition, no freedom, no liberty, so you shit on the United States because you're a failed empire who's fading rapidly in the twilight of history.

>Be amerifag
>life revolves around making the world more miserable

I'll take the former, thanks. Nice try, though.

>Be Norwegian
>Go to School nothing happens
>Go to work nothing happens
>Go to summer camp get shot
>Go to Oslo get bombed and raped

>be leaf
>be cold

Nah

You just don't like the simple fact that niggers shooting other niggers is where most firearm homicide comes from. You also don't like that us white folks can just sit in our nice neighborhoods with our firearm collections and watch the niggers murder each other from the safety of our homes.

Cry moar, you worthless nigger-loving faggot.

My building was flooded with Syrians. I'd much rather live in a white state in a country that has free speech and the right to defend yourself.

Filthy liberals even destroy historically significant guns like the makarov and real colt 1911s.

They are racist and nobody makes them
Is the closest you can get it seems

That's nice

I cannot comprehend people that live in blue states

>be america
>actually have influence on the world
i'll take making everyone else miserable, thanks, nice deflection though.

>captcha: keep lopez
have fun with those mexicans

Do not talk to me or my 11$ pint ever again

>Be Muslim immagrant
>Shoot Americans

EYY BUDDY BOOO.

Don't disingenuously spin the argument! You know FULL WELL that blacks don't get the same life conveniences to set you off ! Or do you? I mean amerifags ARE pretty fucking deluded.

Yes but almost all of those are googles killing each other in pretty specific and thus avoidable areas so I'm not seeing the problem here...

>Be Potato Nigger
>Starve to death

>be 3650 million
>never happens to me or my family
>and extended family
>and friends
>and friends of friends

take it from me
used to live in michigan
moved down to indiana
everyone is a degenerate pot head.
the roads are garbage
the schools are fucked
the businesses are dead
blue states are welfare purgatory.

>be american

>Hey look we are diabetic obese retards who smoke tobacco 24/7 non stop and also kill each other with no real reason
>Hmmm this will show those non american shills some perspective

kill yourself potato nigger

Isn't the countries fault you can't fucking get out of your shitty apartment and get a mortgage, retard. You actually making that argument in Canada of all places where It's actually SO fucking easy to live is absolutely hilarious.

>be mentaily ill
>take prozac
>kill people

>be Eli Lilly Pharmaceuticals
>give the Clintons huge campaign contributions
>get to dodge blame

t. muhammed

You're right, I went to college, I'll just get a jo-
>nova scotia
Oh. Oh...

>w-white privilege!
>if they had the same conveniences they would not be murderers!

>poor as fuck Appalachians get these mystical conveniences that stop people from becoming murderers

So what you are telling me is that these people are not in control of their own actions and become murderers because my ancestors are not retarded protohumans?

k thanks

>Be Ireland
>A fucking island
>Surrounded by fish
>Too stupid to fish
>Starve from lack of potato

Like 80% of them are, at least.

Just remember my Canadian friend, when black people say it, it must be true, because all liberals know that black people are incapable of racism.

youtu.be/TY1_UWMy83c

Black People Fail Because Their Culture Promotes Failure by Thomas Sowell

Lookout for polar bears and stray hockey pucks Canuck.

Thats been decreasing every year consistently since 1994. Higher gun ownership, bud.

Stay mad potato nigger bitch.

Everything that comes from potato niggers post is cucked fag shit. Are they the new leafs?

I'd rather be a "nigger loving faggot" than a dead-beat racist insecure manchild that blames all his problems on duh neeeegros!

Hahaha you fucking people are so pathetic. Can't take responsibility for how shit your lives are so you resort to taking out your insecurities on the easiest point of attack instead of working to make your lives and country better. What a bunch of fucking losers LMAO.

>mfw liberals destroy a mateba

>that blames all his problems on duh neeeegros!

>his problems

>vast majority of specific crime is being committed by a small subsection of the population against the same subsection of the population

>how dare you blame those specific people committing the vast majority of said crime against their own group it's obviously your fault not theirs!

You are delusional friend.

>be canadian
>be a nigger loving faggot

>Be second or third world country.
>Don't report figures.

US is the only country that keeps up with reporting things in a non-retarded fashion.

Statistics a shit.

More people die in South America, Africa, India and China more than anywhere else in the world.

So suicide by gun doesn't count as gun death. Statistics is a hell of a drug.

Well said user!

If you want to be a bitch, you can check the facts. More toddlers drown in buckets than die from gunfire, and more children drown in pools than get shot and killed by firearms, in fact, almost 3 times as many kids drown.

How many people die of Cancer in Europe?

Here's some facts from the World Health Organization.

Quick facts and figures

Tobacco consumption and excessive alcohol consumption cause about 40% of the total cancer burden. The precise figures vary from country to country.
If the consequences of inappropriate diet, obesity and insufficient physical activity are added, the percentage of cancers due to an unhealthy lifestyle rises to 60%.
Although more than 40% of cancer deaths can be prevented, cancer is a leading cause of death, causing 20% of the total in the European Region.
With more than 3 million new cases and 1.7 million deaths each year, cancer represents the second most important cause of death and morbidity in Europe. On a global scale, cancer accounted for 7.4 million deaths (around 13% of the total) in 2004.
Europe comprises only one eighth of the total world population but has around one quarter of the global total of cancer cases: some 3.2 million new patients per year.
Lung, stomach, liver, colon and breast cancer cause the most cancer deaths each year.
Tobacco use is the single most important risk factor for cancer.

A lot of Europeans really enjoy their state run propaganda bureaus that basically enforce whatever group think is helpful to the local police state.

it does only when you want the numbers to be scary, like in the OP

Its no wonder leftists hate talking about difference in race and crime. It would completely destroy their narrative of a backwards white america. They love to be able to bitch about "hurr durr, guns are bad, when will we learn." but they like to think that its the fault of white men, when the reality is much different.

>12,000
>out of fucking 318,900,000 and growing

my keks have no bounds
the googles stab each other here, they shoot each other over the pond.

>Guns were used to kill 33,364 Americans for 1.2% of the death toll.

>21,175 gun deaths were suicide, two thirds of all gun deaths, at 0.8% of the death toll

>Non suicide gun deaths, which included accidents, justified homicide and murder, totaled 12,189

Post you are quoting includes suicides pal

Suicides are not involuntarily being shot and do not have the same effect as gun crime on the psych of a voter and as such are focused on less.

Obviously people killing themselves is a problem but the tool which they decide to implement for said purpose is irrelevant.

You just described a nigger

>someone who cannot take responsibility for their own actions
>insecure