Islam General- Chill Edition

Welcome to another Islam general brothers. Here you can discuss your faith in a friendly and civilized manner. You can also ask any questions you might have about Islam and we'll try our best to answer. Just dont be a dick about it.
Please if you want to shitpost and spew hatered towards Islam feel free to do it in any other thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTi1FZkoEsM
youtube.com/watch?v=jUR3ukdTOss
youtube.com/watch?v=7T0uleZrr8g
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Slavery
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Rape
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Al-'Azl
wikiislam.net/wiki/Concerns_with_Islam:_Sexual_Slavery_in_Islam
greaterkashmir.com/news/kashmir/confusion-over-baramulla-attack/229966.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Y__ggXzII4I
youtube.com/watch?v=EUQh_4DxUrM
youtube.com/watch?v=SOpAhXccb5o
w.greaterkashmir.com/news/kashmir/story/222981.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bYgrziadQIo
youtube.com/watch?v=aLEjdpGA0cM
greaterkashmir.com/news/kashmir/story/222981.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitation_of_the_Indus_Valley_Civilisation
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6c66G99A4
quran.com/7:11
google.ca/search?q=hindu trinity&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=j7byV5HYDqagjwTApLWQCA#q=missing collar bone due to inbreeding
ncse.com/news/2013/05/polling-muslims-evolution-0014838
whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2013/05/08/pew-report-on-muslim-world-paints-a-distressing-picture/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_evolution#Muslim_society
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_evolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is Germanistan?

Leave this country mudslim

You guys hate all aspects of idol worship yet you pay shit tons of money to dress up in white bedsheets and circle a meteorite and toss rocks at a pillar.

Explain yourselves.

Shit because of all the refugees. Im German btw

Turks are not german, Ahmed.

Kek. We dont worship the rock. For us it marks a religiously significant sute. The rock is said to have been placed there by Abraham and is the symbol of the covenant between God and Abraham, and by extension all muslims.
Im not a Turk. I converted 6 years ago.

Also desert clothing is comfy af

FUCK OFF SANDNIGGERS

what would you say to the people of Europe to try to help them feel positive about the future?
some people are a bit worries about all the recent Islam and I just wondered what you would say to them as a representative of Allah

Wow a muslim kraut... KYS.

why do you drink urine of camel, Ahmed ?

You deserve to be killed by a Leopard tank.

Islam is shit
>inb4 muh wahabis did it

No, all Islam is shit

I'm going to take the opportunity, even if nobody else is. Where do you personally draw the line on what constitutes 'modest' clothing. Please post pictures for clarity.

>islam muh peace religion
>that flag
germanfags, save your country while you can

Our country is full of kebabs. And where there are kebabs, there's rampant population, poor education, mistreated women and sheep-like mentality. They should have made India a Hindu nation and marched off at gunpoint every kebab into Pakistan in 1947. We'd still have poo problems, but atleast the stench would be bearable.

I mean Im a representative of the Muslim community I guess. Im a European myself and Im against mass immigration of refugees. I think whats going on in Syria is terrible and feel sorry for those people but at the same time I dont think our countries can handle and support all the refugees that are coming. So I guess we have a right to be worried about that. As for Islam in general I dont think theres anything to be worried about desu. The people who commit terrorist acts are fucked up individuals indoctrinated by a pseudo-religious wahabist organizations that are full of shit and try to twist religion unto suiting their political agenda. If you study Islam and see what ISIS is doing you would realize that to even call themselves Islamic is retarded. They do everything against Islam. Like fucking literally. There isnt a single Islamic thing about them.

>there's rampant population, poor education, mistreated women and sheep-like mentality.
Those sound like your own social problems Poo. You only have yourselves to blame

bait

Yes, bihar and up suck because of Islam. Now go back to killing dalits pooman.

I mean I dont really give a shit what people wear. But obviously I wont let my wife wear miniskirts in public.

Time to warm up those ovens boys

oh ok, I can see what you are saying but Im not too bothered about the terrorism or ISIS elements to be honest. Im more concerned about sheer numbers. what do you think will happen when Islam reaches critical mass (no pun intended) ?
and..
as a European yourself, are there any parts of Islam that you don't like and do not think will be accepted by different cultures across Europe?
Ie. the Burqa or its stance on faggots?

I agree. Gas the kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=qTi1FZkoEsM
youtube.com/watch?v=jUR3ukdTOss
youtube.com/watch?v=7T0uleZrr8g
Go pray to devil somewhere else, Cred Forums ist a Christian board.

>3

Really made me think.

Deus Vult
Sand NIgger

sleep tight, baby baba

>critical mass
Having a massive anount of largely uneducated people is going to be a strain on the social system and might increase crime. Other than that I dont know.
>any parts of Islam
The Burqa isnt a mandatory part of Islam. Many Arabs never wear it and couldnt care less. In many ways it's a new trend.
Homosexuality is a sin but I dont think anyone should be killed for it. There are some pretty harsh and strict rules in the Quran just like in the Bible regarding things like that. But I dont think people should take that so close to heart. God is about love in my opinion. And I prefer to live in a society with secular laws rather than laws from any one religion.

Whatever you say, Moliel Goldmann

FUCK ALLAH

FUCK ISLAM

FUCK THE PEDO

FUCK THE MUZZIES

'Rollin

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

Why hasn't someone landed a plane in that stupid rock already?

Kill yourself human garbage.

I'm curious, is there anything like a virgin birth in the Muslim faith

Fly high honeybuzzer

>you worship vaginas
No argument there, pal
God is one and rhe same for everyone
I love big titties

Crashed pajeet, crashed. Use the correct verb my man.

Why?

No.
Go away Pajeet.

Nuke Mecca when?

Crash landing is a type of landing, Achmed

death to islam

What's a good recipe for bacon which you use in your everyday life?

As for me I like Pork ribs and BBQ steak.

>go away Pajeet
How does it feel to know that a fucking pooinloo is more respectable than you are?

This is the future when Saudi apostates are ovethrown
Yankee go home

Peace be upon you brother.
How do I convert to islam?

No. I like pajeet. He should stay. You fuck off. Pajeet contribute to mudslime extermination.

Because I found God, Pajeet

rollingu

Look at Jose go for his daily beheading

rollin'

rollin'

rollin'

rollin'

fly high honeybuzzer

rollin'rollin'

Rollin'

Let's talk about that. Mohamad was not a God. He was a messenger as per Islam. So what was the real reason you converted to islam?

Also which one in the image is you?

Oi vey

rollin'rollin'rollin'

rollang

rollin'rollin'rollin'rollin'

Goatfucker go fuck your sister.

srsly op, when do you shitstain goat fucking moon worshipping child raping inbred bedouin semites go back home?

Rololololo

rollin'rollin'rollin'rollin'rollin'rollin'

rolololololol

rollin'rollin'rollin'

Initiation rites include following in the footsteps of the first Muslim - specifically, raping a 9 year old and beheading everyone who disagreed with you recently. Then you become an official Muslim and are sent off to suicide bomb yourself on some random passers-by.

My favourite kind of BBQ is pork Al-Pakistani. It's when you take an Indian pooinloo, drive a stake through him and slowly roast him over the fire while you peel little slices of flesh into a rye bread sandwich. I know we're not supposed to eat pigs but I just cant help myself sometimes. It's my guilty pleasure.
To an idiot like yourself maybe
Learn about it online first, see if it appeals to you. There's a lot of commitment involved. Read the Quran and find an Imam to guide you.

OP is clearly a goat fucker. Why are you here? We will round all you child fuckers up and stick you in gas chambers like the nazis did to those kikes.

rollin'rollin'rollin'rollin'rollin'rollin'rollin'rollin'rollin'rollin'rollin'

rollin'rollin'rollin'rollin'rollin'rollin'rollin'rollin'rollin'rollin'rollin'

What do you think of slavery, muzzie ?

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Slavery
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Rape
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Al-'Azl
wikiislam.net/wiki/Concerns_with_Islam:_Sexual_Slavery_in_Islam

If ISIS has nothing to islam, you contradict yours dogmas.

roall

Serious inquiry faggot.

>Cred Forums getting triggered as usual
i find it funny that sometimes this board is worst than tumblr desu

Im sorry I dont quite get your point there; CTR Pajeet.
Thank you, ask again.

rollin'rollin'rollin'rollin'rollin'

Can you mention a few commitments? Perhaps the most challenging according to you?

goyim roll

weee anime tiddies

Oy wey Moliel Barenberg

God is one and the same for everyone. You accept the trinitarian nature of God then?

Sleep tight porker

>To an idiot like yourself maybe
No, to anyone who isn't Muslim. Even Buddhists are sick of your shit and ready to fucking gas you all. The dirtiest pooinloo street shitter is more respectable than a Muslim. And if you are truly a white convert, you're even worse than the average shitstained goat-rapist who was taught the cult from birth and basically had no choice, because you CHOSE to disgrace your own culture and tradition by converting to a barbaric thousand-year-old enemy's. You're only one step above a literal practicing cuckold fetishist in depravity.

"My favourite kind of BBQ is pork Al-Pakistani. It's when you take an Indian pooinloo, drive a stake through him and slowly roast him over the fire while you peel little slices of flesh into a rye bread sandwich"

Proof that Muslims are violent nutjobs that should be purged by nuclear fire.

>wikiislam

Fug

rollu desu

As I said, look to the founder of Islam for how to be a good Muslim. Go find yourself a nice 8-9 year old and keep her as your sex slave. It will earn you recognition from the other child raping goat-fuckers.

>Islam
>Civilized

Lel, kashmirs getting fucked up the assignment because of Islam.

>implying Bible is against slavery.
Kek. It says you must treat your slaves extremely well in the Quran and be kind to them if you keep slaves. Personaly I dont think thats relevant anymore and nobody should keep slaves. Unless the slaves are niggers.

>contradict
I dont contradict shit. ISIS is unislamic and them calling themselves Islamic is laughable. If you look at how they live you'll see that they dont even adhere to the basic worshiping and general basics of islam. ISIS is a death cult. It has no religion.

Rollin'

answer my question, Mehmet (my son).

>converted
i can hear sven laughing at your pinnacle of cuckoldry

Do you think we can sacrifice a bacon at mecca? Maybe the pigs blood will satisfy mohamad's thirst for blood.

mohamad =/ God

Do you get it now?Why did you convert to islam then?

Try harder Pajeet you're stilk not making any sense. I told you I converted because I found God.

You're a brave user to start this thread here Muslim friend. This place is the worst. What brought you here? And how do you feel about that trump faggot

Kek. Sorry I spooked you Tyrone. It was but a joke.

How common are stonings in places like Saudi Arabia?

rollin famalam

How many kilotons of nuke should be used for image attached?

arrest this newfag

Lmao
Go surgical strike the streets or better your own soldiers
>greaterkashmir.com/news/kashmir/confusion-over-baramulla-attack/229966.html

ISIS seems to be doing a lot of things Muhammad did.

Islam is a works religion which worships a false god. God is three in one, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

ISIS = ISLAMIC State of Iraq ad Syria

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Rolling.

How many can you loan us? We promise you to pay it back with our best beer.

> kilotons of nuke should be used for image attached

you mean kilobytes of internet bandwith?

Only the Irish have best beer. You didn't answer any of my questions though. This thread fucking sucks and so does OP

>a mindless trump drone
Found the real newfag. If you were like the rest of Cred Forums who supported trump not to fit in, but because they actually liked him, then you wouldn't have been a faggot

I blame indian and african traditions

Thanks buddy, been looking for that image for a while

>REEEE
Nigga relax. Read the thread title. Maybe yoy shoukd consider converting too. You clearly need guidance in life and a way to manage your anger and frustration. God can save you but only if you let him.
>cuckoldry
Nothing about being religious is cuckoldry. In fact Islam frowns upon your degeneracy.
Been coming here for years. Decided that we should have atleast one positive muslim thread.
>Trump
Dont really care. Actually kinda like him in some ways.

Go small, so that you can do a ground burst without shitting up the world with massive amounts of fallout. I just want to shit up Mecca with fallout, and airbursts don't produce a lot of immediate fallout. Say, no more than 50kt or 60kt. Really, something around 20kt would probably be better. It would still do the trick. Just ask the Japs.

>Welcome to another Islam general brothers.

Fuck all of you child rapists and murderers

>Pajeet is already shitting his pants after my comment
Kek.

>greater kashmir
Lel, bruh the only thing you guys would get if you somehow managed to be given freedom is the valley. How do you terrorists even justify taking jammu or leh-ladakh,they're not Muslim and surprise surprise, they're the only functioning parts of kashmir.

Ive always wondered about that. How do Christian handle the cognitive dissonance? Why the fuck would God be split in three? How and why would an omnipotent formless divine being need or even have a human son?
There is only one God. He is the same for a Jew a Muslim and a Christian.

>God can save you but only if you let him.
Tell me about salvation in Islam.

Here pajeet.

No there's not one God.

Allah is a filthy mudskin barbarian for filthy mudskin barbarians.

They are told there is a rape victim inside the pillar, after that instinct takes over.

>taqiya
>taqiya
>taqiya

>b-ut but christiannism supports slavery.

>old testament =/= new testament,
>this texts isn't supposed to increated, human interpretation of God
>slavery is abolished by "infidels" countries

Cool way to own the shitty parts of the world.

Would you say that it's in God's nature to love? If so, whom did He love before He created man? How do you deal with that cognitive dissonance?

Also, God didn't split in three, He is three persons in one being, from eternity. That's just what He is.

>even have a human son
thats why always hide your 14 y.o daughter from chrstian god

>jammu
>fuckin jammu
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahha. My sides are in another orbit. Fucking biharis

You sound like the worst nightmare for the jews

>old testament =/= new testament
so like muslim who abandon quran but now rely on secondary book?

>There is only one God. He is the same for a Jew a Muslim and a Christian.

No there are different Gods. And there an infinite amount of them.

>why would an omnipotent formless divine being need or even have a human son?
Boredom, wouldn't you?

There is a trinity in Hinduism as well.

Allah is Molag Bal from Skyrim. A domineering asshole. Pretty much the definition of Satan.

And these are the infidels that forced mudslims to stop slavery.
Mudslims are by far the most people who practiced slavery.

>Germanistan Ahmed posting on Cred Forums trying to promote Islam, the most hateful and backwards religion to ever exist.

Go back to Syria Ahmed. Nobody wants you in the west.

Look up what taquiaa actually means and who practices it. It's a shiite doctrine only allowed under threat of extreme violence as far as I know.
God loves all mankind. Just because their was no one to love before creation doesnt mean he doesnt love people
Ok. I admit I was a bit out of line there. After all as far as I understand Christians worship one God. Just with three different parts. And Jesus ia holy man in Islam too. In a way we are all Gods children.
You have to follow the five pillars of Islam and pary. And just be a good person in general, for yourself, for god and for your family.

>jammu
>only Hindu parts have any facilities and industry
>conveniently ignoring leh-ladakh
Its not our fault we don't want to be associated with your death cult lmao paki

Also I'm a kashmiri pandit, not a foreigner like you wannabe Arabs and biharis.

>old testament = torah
book of jewish religion
>new testament
book of disciple of Jesus

I have made it a policy to not answer questions from street shitters.

>kashmiri pandit
No, you're not. You are officially a bihari. Pls go back to your desginated streets. No need to shitpost here

>already in a graveyard.
How convenient.

Jesus(Isa) was born to virgin Mariam through a miracle. His name is Isa bin Mariam in Koran.The same story but different ending. Instead of crucifixion, he is elevated to the heavens safely by God.

Christianity is the way for salvation heathen

>blow you up
>shoots you
>runs you over with a car
>"pls no bully us"

I can't wait these fucking scum to be removed.

Islam is just like every other false religion. Man must attain his own salvation through self-righteousness and works.

You asked why God became man and sent His son to die? Because man cannot achieve a level of righteousness which God can approve of (Is 64:6) Only by a perfect and holy sacrifice can your sins be paid for, and only by accepting the free gift of salvation can you receive it.

Then, takiya was used by shiite
Now, takiya use by "moderate sunnite" in order to kuffar accept islamic ideology.

>>blow you up
>>shoots you
>>runs you over with a car
>>"pls no bully us"
Same as US then?

Christianity is the way to true salvation. Convert and repent heathen.

Fuck off cuck
Your 3rd world barbarian ideology is not welcome here

>sierra leone
literally why

>Same as US then?
For the blind, maybe.

>story

Muslim version is what we like to call a lie

Muhhamhead is one.

Jesus is the only way to salvation friendo

Why didn't Muhammad appoint a leader before his death to avoid the Shi'ites and Sunni split?

Ideas are bulletproof, I thought you knew that burger. You cannot kill an ideology because it is not bound to a particular state or ethnicity.

It is a state of mind where you come to terms with the universal truth about your own existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y__ggXzII4I
youtube.com/watch?v=EUQh_4DxUrM

Retards following a retarded pedophile war lord that had vocies in his head

>be American
>go to school
>get shot

>he is elevated to the heavens safely by God.
This only happens AFTER he was crucified and resurrected.

Get the story right, retarded Muslim.

>no you're not
Lmao is it because it literally invalidates your entire terrorist movement and probably your entire Islamic culture?

How are you faggots any different than any other terrorist group? You eradicated populations based on their religion. Literal Arab tier, if Muslims were maybe a little less violent and a bit more compassionate maybe you could at least make a plausible attempt at being a kashmiri. Nothing about our culture relates to Islam.

Kek didn't mean to type that

you are a disgrace to my country.

Why would the all powerful God that an erase and recreate the universe with a thought allow some dirty jews to harm his beloved messenger?

Makes no sense. The Trinity concept is retarded at best. Your bible has been tainted and modified by mortals to the point it is no longer authentic. So our book is the last authentic word of God in existence.

So your a cuck and traitor to your race end yourself

It's never too late senpai

remember to sage

>indian
>paki
OH SHIT! ITS A ROYAL RUMBLE!

youtube.com/watch?v=SOpAhXccb5o

Yep.

Actually you can kill ideas with bullets. You just need enough bullets for every single person with that idea in their heads.

Recant and repent my brother for you are a slave to the devil

Is it true that Pakis are islamized Indians in deny?

nice try reverse poland, but your faggotry wont get you anywhere here

By His stripes are we healed. You serve Satan, you worship his messenger, your book is the word of the devil. Repent, cast your faith on Jesus, and be saved.

>Lmao is it because it literally invalidates your entire terrorist movement and probably your entire Islamic culture?
>How are you faggots any different than any other terrorist group? You eradicated populations based on their religion. Literal Arab tier, if Muslims were maybe a little less violent and a bit more compassionate maybe you could at least make a plausible attempt at being a kashmiri. Nothing about our culture relates to Islam.
What are you saying kashmiri pandits are still here
>w.greaterkashmir.com/news/kashmir/story/222981.html

And besides, literally you think I will let a Bihari tell me about riots? Literally every month a riot takes place in India. If Kashmir is footdeep, India is neck deep in shit. Fuck off back to your shitzone bihari

Eat pig and die you disgusting subhuman muslim scum

Peopl when faced with uncertainty about their own existence and nearing the end of their life will eventually come to the realization and at the very least think about a bargain with God for the afterlife.

This is human nature to avoid fear and darkness. Nothing to do with any particular religion.

>race
Kek. Wtf does that have to do with religion.
>cuck
see

The infidels have also had them stopped by the Force.

Roaches can't be 100% eliminated either, but if they infest a home the homeowner should exterminate them.

The truth about the Arab. Islam is arab creation. According to islam, arab is best of peoples, they are chosen by allah, the model to follow

youtube.com/watch?v=bYgrziadQIo
youtube.com/watch?v=aLEjdpGA0cM

No. Our ancestors accepted Islam in a time when Hindus and Muslims lived together. The rift was caused by the British who arrived by sea to trade in the region. They saw the wealth of resources and gullible people they can exploit. So they started spreading propaganda that Muslims hate Hindus and vice versa.

One thing led to another and the two sides were separated in 1947.

Moral of the story? Never trust white people.

Muhammad was a pedo warlord.

We love and respect Jesus but he was just a mortal like us. He was only elevated in status and miracles by the order of God. He is not God by any means and neither was Muhammad.

Whoever believes that is misguided.

Just saw your comment. Praying often can be challenging at first but you get used to it quickly. Not drinking alcohol is probably the biggest challenge for me. I quite enjoy everything else.

Please don't kill yourself, allow me the pleasure of decapitating you

Arabs didn't do shit until they discovered oil. They can't succeed at anything because of their ingrained tribal mentality.

>Brazil
>calling anyone subhuman
My sides have left the atmosphere and have reached the ISS

Hello Jose

People in that era were much taller and lived much shorter lifespans than us, like 30-40 years at max. So a 10 year old than might be a fully developed person in those times.

As for the warlord, he wanted to spread the word of God, just like Christians did with their Templars and Crusaders. What's the issue?

>Peopl when faced with uncertainty about their own existence and nearing the end of their life will eventually come to the realization and at the very least think about a bargain with God for the afterlife.

This is how Islamic suicide bombing was developed.

>Nothing to do with any particular religion.

This is how Islamic suicide bombing was developed.

>Nothing to do with any particular religion.
what?

Dubs, praise Kek!

>The Ahmadis are particularly persecuted, especially since 1974 when they were banned from calling themselves Muslims
Why is that your country differentiates between muslims?

Thus you admit the gnostic texts are the word of God? That wouod make God dificult for u if u ever educated yrself.

>kashmiri pandits are still there
>cited from the same website that needs us to validate their existence

Lol, bruh are you seriously this delusional?

>fuck off back to your shitzone
The only one that needs to fuck off back to a shitzone is you. Kashmir is beautiful, mecca is literally filled with Islamic shit. So how about you take your ugly ass religion back to where it came from?

And yet you have the nerve to call us savages

/thread

I want to skin you and turn you into a new coat

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Love this rationale. Ahmed, you're a nonce.

Go and mount your cousin in her ninja outfit you inbred.

I never said you were a savage, I willingly admit I am... At least toward you fucking filthy degenerate vermin

Tellement vraie la vidéo, c'est très rare de voir un arabe clairvoyant sur son propre peuple.

Also lmao your link 404s. MORE ISLAMIC LIES!

>Our ancestors accepted Islam in a time when Hindus and Muslims lived together.
Translation: They were forced to convert around 1200-1600 AD

>British started spreading propaganda that Muslims hate Hindus and vice versa

Absolute bullshit. Hindus and Muslims have been in conflict for hundreds of years.

Watch a documentary. No I didn't say read the Koran, you stupid ape. Watch a documentary on Hinduism (half the documentary is dedicated to Islamic invasions)

Renounce Islam or die, scum.

Ahmadis committed heresy by claiming that there is another messenger and he is the Mahdi.

That is unacceptable as the seal of prophets is in place and that madman was just an imposter. So these delusions idiots were banned because there have been many such cults in history who tried to replace Muhammad.

Torat, Zabur and Bible were all word of God. But in Koran God has stipulated that the previous texts were either lost or tainted.

So this book was sent as clarification and God himself took the responsibility to safeguard the authenticity of this book which is unprecedented.

The crusades was to defend against you satanic monkeys

Kashmir is for every kashmiri. Every bihari needs to fuck off. I am in my own land mr turd coloured bihari. And also if you would have known anything about kashmir, you could've easily known that greater kashmir is the biggest state newspaper of kashmir. But it looks like you dont know shit. Back to the shitting streets if bihar pajeet.

Kek. Quiten down Hindu Dindu. Islam has a hygene ettiqutte the equivalent of which you will only discover by 2025 if you're lucky.
Say, did you know that the earliest sewage system ever discovered was in Pakistani territory in a settlement from around 5000 years ago? It's funny because you still havent been able to replicate the technology of your closest neighbour.

greaterkashmir.com/news/kashmir/story/222981.html

So why aren't you living in Islamic State, Islamist?

Because he is a pathetic being who is so weak he needs brainwashing bullshit to give a sens to his own life since he isn't able to do him himself.

Fuck off Jose. If anyone is vermin here it's you. Godless scum

So you have run out of arguments and now resorted to name calling?

Brilliant

They were political and driven by greed. Crusaders even attacked their own states and allies and pillaged them.

OP is a massive faggot, get fucked by a swine you imbecile, you are a cancer.

>Sand Nigger Alert

no muslims thread please, muslimsa re invading europe and we cannot let them take our board

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Sage & Report Snackbar Threads

GTFO my Cred Forums you sand-nigger

>islamist
kek. Im German. Why would I live anywhere else? Besides the only islamic thing about IS is their name.

>german
You are a disgrace to your people, kill yourself you filthy fucking subhuman.

I am godless, and white... I'm the fucking devil that will slit all of your brothers and sisters throats hang them by their toes and bathe in their blood

You need Allah in your life my frog friend.

>Free speech is okay if subjects that I agree with are discussed
>Free speech does not apply to Muslims

Hypocrite

>Pakistani territory
>5000 years before Pakistan was a country
>4300 years before your death cult was a fart in the wind

This logic is amazing, I'm guessing you've also managed to rationalize how Islam is the only religion of peace and everyone else is wrong?

You are a massive liar. A massive liar is what you are. The prophet said that there's no difference between an Arab and a non-Arab, and no difference between a redskin (European) and a blackskin, except for piety. Stop pulling things out of your ass. If your religion teaches you to be racist that's your problem not ours.

You could could try...

You need Jesus in your life my heretic friend

>largest newspaper in kashmir

Irrelevant, it's made for Muslims by Muslims not to mention kashmir is occupied by Muslim invaders that have expelled the native population. Please tell me more about your so called "secular movement".

>>Jordan Flag

You should live there to be with your kind instead of subverting the West into being as shitty as every other Muslim nation.

"""""""""German"""""""""" where are you really from?

Ne. Lieber Zyklon B.

Name calling is all that you posted warrants.

Can you tell me how many generations of inbreeding it took to create you and why are you all marrying your cousins?

Did you know that in the Pakistsni community in the UK they represent almost all emerging birth defects in this country - overwhelmingly due to inbreeding?

Kids born blind, retarded, you name it. The Pakis lead the way.

Explain please, Ahmed.

why you worship a black box ?

Sorry i have more than 75 IQ, I'm afraid that won't be possible...

India wasnt a country either. Dont make you streetshitting about Islam. The fact remains that Pakis invented something you still dont know how to use.

Hahahahahaha a sword, I would succeed

Now show me how many civillians were killed in the name of "fighting terrorism" over the last dacades.

WW3 When?

More German blood must be spilled

Islam is a plague to this world, Christians are the blessed people. Historians refer to our lord savior jesus Christ as the greatest figure to ever live m8 your fake rapist prophet is just a heretical devil worshipper, Jesus actually helped and saved people while yours just sat there and waged war on everyone.

>germany

>mudslims

chose one disgusting inbreeds.

its over for germany

muhammad is a false prophet who sucks pig dicks in hell

Jesus isnpart of Islan too. And it makes much more sense than Christianity. Atleast to me.

>1 Hindu lady mourning a faggot that would shitpost on twitter

Probably a bihari tbqh famalam

What about my flag?

o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o

[ ] REKT
[ ] TYRANNASAURUS-REKT
[ ] REKTOPALYSE
[ X ] ALL OF THE ABOVE

Lurk more

This

>Sorry i have more than 75 IQ
Not much more by the looks of it.

"False prophet" is really redundant.

Because of the culture passed on from our ancestors. Family wealth and status are coveted so to protect it from outsiders, marriages were arranged between families to strengthen their bond. It also provided leverage to the girl and protected her rights as both sides would come to her defense if the husband decided to mistreat her.

Back then people did not know about genetics. Now they do and this trend has greatly reduced here. Not sure about UK.

Pakis didn't invent shit dumbass.

They unknowingly worship Shiva minus the rest of the Trimurti. This Godly imbalance in Islam is why it is so destructive.

Fucking Mohammed paedo flew to heaven on a winged horse.

From Jerusalem obvo

The only meaning of Jesus is the radical critique of Jewish law, the separation of power from authority. This is the cracking of the Narnian table. Saying you believe in Jesus but he was anything other than that means that you have no respect for us and hastily threw together a cheap ruse which you expected would fool us.

Indias irrelevant that area has been occupied by Hindus and zoroastrians since time immemorial. You could say the same about Afghanistan and Iran too.

the goat ain't gonna fuck itself ahmed, what are you doing here?

Id like you to adress the issue of being a 'racetrator' as one user so eloquently put it.

I am too a servant of God; and while I know there are many paths and roads to God and while I am truly glad that a soul has found God no matter what road they chose to walk...

It is truly hard to find joy for your kind; you strike me as rebellious teenagers that in stead of piercing your faces tattoos your soul.

The only European converts worthy of respect are converted under the sword and will not break an oath to God.

Reminds me of Stalker. For whatever reason if important NPCs were claimed by the zone they end up stuffed in the flaming barrels at their camp sites.

In Jordan, cousin marriage is rare outside small villages and deserts. Most people are aware of its dangers.

You can practice your Christian religion faithfully, no one is stopping you. How often do you visit church? Do you donate a percentage of your total wealth each year to the poor people? We do.

Most of your people don't even visit Church regularly or believe in the Bible.

Funny shit, because hardline kashmiri separatist call the papaer pro-india. Again you dont know shit
> Muslims not to mention kashmir is occupied by Muslim invaders that have expelled the native population
Wow, you are actually retarded

>Back then people did not know about genetics.

Maybe not your retarded people, but other people knew more than you think.

Agreed. (Yes, i read your shitty book) Islam recognizes only Muslims and infidels.
Only those who have the right to live, and those who must be eliminated.
Dar Al Islam, Dar Al Harb.
Nevertheless, Islam is culturally Arab, and it is a very powerful vehicle, which is needed everywhere. It replaces the culture of the subject or converted peoples.

Here are **some** reasons why I don't believe in Islam anymore.

* Not compatible with evolution
* Very violent and ridiculous hadiths
* No evidence for a god
* Treatment toward homosexuals
* Errors in Quran
* Slavery in islam
* Failure of Islamic civilization.
* Anti-intellectualism.
* Terrorism.
* Violence. Dealing with problems with violence rather than reason, debate, thought, and rhetoric.
* No freedom of speech.
* No independent, critical, or philosophical thought, morality is whatever Mohammad said.
* General hatred of philosophy.
* Wanting things or supporting them not because they are good and you have thought it through, but because it's the Islamic thing to do. i.e. Shari-ah or the Caliphate. Both of these would make the world a horrible place, but don't expect Muslims to put any thought into that.
* Discouraging people from having any critical thought by claiming that they are not scholars. The scholars are mostly idiots with immoral opinions.
* Using ad-hominem attacks, slander, and libel to shut down debate.
* Mentally deficient ways of dealing with real-world problems by becoming more religious and praying.
* Obsessions with how the Prophet cut his nails and did other things, like come the fuck on.
* Need to control people's appearance.
* Blatant racism on every side.
* In conflict with everyone at their borders whether Muslims or not, historically and in contemporary terms. Like can any of your fuckers make any friends and get along?
* Hatred of pretty much everyone.
* No interest in getting along and being functional in the West.
* Always feeling like you don't belong.
* Total lack of leadership, not one idiot in this whole civilization that I am proud of.
* Wasting time doing useless shit. Wasting time learning to read Arabic without understanding what you are reading.
* Islam as a brand is now shit. Failure to manage the Islamic brand.

(Part - 1)

New copypasta. Very much power

That's an actual kashmiri pandit, not a bihari like you.

Fly high honeybuzzer

Learn to read, dumbass
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitation_of_the_Indus_Valley_Civilisation

* Weird obsessions about everyone, especially the behavior of other people and your children.
* Obsessions with death rather than life. Obsessions with the so-called "afterlife".
* Always deflecting criticism by saying that's not Islam, that's the people -- they are two sides of the same fucking coin. Islam makes the people by giving them bad advice. People are already insane, Islam makes them more insane.
* Always obsessing about other people's social problems while totally failing to address any of your own.
* Mentally deficient attitude towards girls and boys mingling.
* Mentally deficient attitude towards having children and raising them properly.
* "Islamic science". There is one fucking science, Islam has nothing to do with it.
* For the vast majority of Muslims, reading the words of the Quran and not knowing what the fuck you are reading.
* Memorizing the sounds of the Quran and thinking it's a big accomplishment.
* Can't eat most things, have to eat magical halal meat. More reasons to feel socially isolated.
* Work to destroy independence and agency in children, obsessed with controlling their behavior so they will be good Muslims.
* Hypocrisy everywhere.
* Obsession with politics of distant lands, little or no interest in local politics.
* Giving money to distant causes and people, not worrying about your own community.
* Building more and more mosques for no good reason. All that's going to do is get more zombies to pray to a god that doesn't exist and will do nothing for you.
* Building schools with Islamic curriculum for children to make them even more socially isolated from society.
(Part - 2)

>Pot calling the kettle black

Every white country with monarchy had inbreeding, far more than us. We were late to the party in terms of development and education.

Get off your high horse faggot.

>Hardline kashmiri separatists
So terrorists call the newspaper pro-indian? Makes sense. It isn't calling for the death of all infidels, thats rather progressive for a Muslim. Congratulations.

Most of them don't blow up and mooch of the white tax-payer's money. We win either way goat shagger.

>Not compatible with evolution
First point is wrong. Some Islamic scholars have argued in favour of god directed evoluton. You don't know shit kermit's asshole

* In-fighting in every venue of leadership, no group cohesion while at the same time insisting on the solidarity of the Ummah, there is no solidarity whatsoever and there is no Ummah.
* False idealizations and propaganda about of home country.
* Past oriented thinking and obsessions with the past, always wanting to return to the past, no concern for the present or the future.
* Always looking enviously upon other more successful races, while at the same time doing nothing productive to further your own success, the success of your children, or the success of your people. NAK thinks that being more Islamic is going to fix this, it is not.
* Sabotaging other Muslims because you are envious of them or you want more power.
* No interest in entrepreneurship (other than perhaps Ismailis), obsession only with professional careers.
* Nepotism and corruption in all Muslim countries.
* Always wanting to lead, but having little ability to do so.
* Obsession with the cause and not the people. Not how can we make the lives of the Palestinians or the Kashmiris better, but how can we get rid of Israel or India.
* Obsession with sexual purity, while it makes little difference in the real world. Prostitutes have children just like pious Muslims do. Having a few partners before you get married again makes little difference in life.
* Obsession with ritual purity which again makes little difference. How many times you pray makes absolutely no difference.
* Lack of any sort of activism to fix social problems in your own communities.
* No hopes of any of this every getting better.
* It being a false religion
* Evil Character and evil deeds of Muhammad.

>Seven main reasons why I left Islam - Proof Islam is false
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6c66G99A4

[End]

>>>Europeans and Americans didnt adopt a Kike religion and count it as their own now
Topkek.

Kek btfod. Back to your streets now.

Bengalis have always been traitors and quitters. Small dark manlets who abscond with their dues in trading. I had dealings with a cheater Bengali, asshole ran away without making payment.

Thanks for the response.

Does that mean that more or less everyone in your country is inbred though?

And why does our Pakistani community in the UK still force their daughters to marry their cousins from Pakistan?

Imagine being born in a first world country and having all the opportunities that grants you, and choosing build your life around worshiping a God that there is no evidence exists and to marry your cousin and create more inbred babies.

Weird man.

>cooking an Indian
Sounds pretty shitty

Fly high honeybuzzer

Rape any qt 3.14 goats lately Achmed?

>supporting foreigners and terrorism
>not a bihari

Lel

stfu already you fucking indian, go help your mom to searching for food in the trash or you wont have any dinner or i will cut your fuckign head off.

Im not talking about the Jesusfags sillyness; Im talking about stuff like Q,, the gospels of Magdalena, Judas, Tomas... u know, that 'real' bible that are being pieced together by deadseascrolls and such... untouched for more time than the prophet and his religion has been in exictence.

Which white tax payer money am I getting? I live in Pakistan. We pay our taxes and support our charities.

You just can't answer my question. Christians today are just for namesake, they don't practice or believe in their own religion. Your pope is a cuck.

We are powerful, do not complain of pain when you attack a colossus.

>hizbul mujahideen
>burhan wani
>foreigner
Faggot probably doesnt even know why and how hizbul was formed

>being proud of terrorism
Yeah totally sounds like you're from the land of Hinduism and Buddhism

Funny, if I was living in one of most Muslim countries I wouldn't legally be able to practice Christianity, would I?

I guess I could in Pakistan, but then I'd get bombed by the religion of peace every Easter while fuckers like you don't say a damned word. You get worked up into a worldwide frenzy of a cartoon of your warlord prophet, but can't give half a shit about the Christians in your own country murdered by Islam.

Daily reminder that ethnic Muslims are the end product of over a thousand years of intense inbreeding.

The kind of compounded unions of brothers, sisters and cousins that makes Deep South Rednecks look like prize thoroughbreds.

Islam is literally genetic degeneracy and that is primarily why it is bring spread. It is an engine for mass producing flawed and inferior brown hominids. Creatures so primal that they literally can't control their sexual urges to maintain a cohesive society without visually censoring females.

Not everyone. I have never met anyone in my family or outside who married their cousin. Maybe in some backward village areas.

Pakistanis who went to UK lost their minds. I don't understand their behavior either. Most of the first generation were laborers and uneducated. The stupidity carries forward.

>When Pakistan didn't exist.

Like I said Pakistan didn't invest shit. Those structures were made by Hindus long before Islam was simple bloodlust in the dark recesses of Moehamhead's filthy mind. Structures built by people who were invaded by Muslims, who killed all the inhabitants of the "paki area"

#NotBuildbyMuslims
#NotYourPeople

The stupid shit you say is basically equivalent to a nigger claiming that he wuz a kang that built the pyramids with his mind.

>islam came to kashmir before 14th century

Might want to brush up your history, maybe you don't even know history because they dont let a dalit like you go to school.

>Angry mexican

>Immediately defaults to threatening to decapitate people.

Hey buddy your primitive jungle monkey genes are showing.

I have no knowledge of 'real' bible being pieced together. I have to look it up. If this is true, it might change everything.

>example of hallal
>Question: illegal animals is what Allah has stated in His Book and the Arabs were good is Halal. And what they called "bad" is not halal in accordance with what Allah says, "makes their lawful good things, forbids them evil"

It means: What Allah said in His book as "Forbidden to you is found dead meat, and blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which invoked a name other than that of Allah"
And beyond that, what are good Arab is halal what Allah says "makes their lawful good things." [...] And the Arabs hate is unlawful what Allah says "forbids them evil."

And those whose taste is considered urban dwellers are Hejaz because the book was revealed to them, it is for them and the sunnah is for them. So their terms {Quran and Sunnah} return to the conventions of these people to the exclusion of others.

It does not consider the taste of rural dwellers because, by necessity, they ate what they found.

And what we find in the Muslim citizens of what the people of Hijaz do not know, we must compare what it looks like him in the Hejaz.
>source : Al Moghni Fi al-Fiqh (Ibn Qodama) tome 13, page 316 (question 1735)

Many Muslims seek to defend the concept of a "universal Islam." Reading this book Sharia does not support this theory.

We see that to define the halal food and non-halal, God simply looked the taste of the inhabitants of the cities of Saudi Arabia then He imposed their eating habits to the rest of humanity.

Ibn Qodama base its logic on the verse that says that Allah made halal just the right things and bad things forbidden. He said the concept of good and bad things vary from one people to another, we must find a people whose tastes are role models.

From this perspective, Islam is an Arab supremacism that sees a small human group as absolute model. In a similar register, one must also know that the caliph should be as little Arabic any people he governs.

>Not compatible with evolution
>First point is wrong. Some Islamic scholars have argued in favour of god directed evoluton. You don't know shit kermit's asshole

LOL! Are muzzies now saying pisslame supports evolution? LMAO!! One can shoehorn almost anything into Islam as an attempt to keep it relevant.

Lol there is no evidence of evolution in the Quran. It clearly support creationism. Quran is very ambiguous and thus people can interpret a verse to support anything (see verse below).
Here is one of the main verse they kept constantly using: Quran 7:11

>LINK: quran.com/7:11

All Muslims that I know personally reject the theory of evolution, claim that "we cannot come from apes" and laugh about it. They don't even take it serious, let alone accepting it. They say, "Evolution is just a theory by that stupid Darwin and kaffirs cling to it so they have a reason to deny Islam the True Religion. How can we have descended from monkeys?"

To me it does not make sense, because Adam/Eva story contradicts with what evolution suggests. According to the theory of evolution, all livings on Earth come from the same source, so we are sharing ancestry with all the livings on the planet, not just monkeys. Yes, dogs, bacteria, birds, plants, all living. Humans are the latest products of the evolution (so far). However according to Quran, Adam and Eva were already created outside the planet Earth and were already living there (wherever that place is). And after eating the forbidden fruit, they were exiled to Earth. This is totally contradicting with what theory of evolution suggests.
To me, there is no link between the Islamic and scientific ways of describing the existence.

It's hilarious to see muzzies trying so hard to stay relevant. Try harder muzzie.

>Muslim
>not an invading foreigner

Lol this is exactly what Muslims are doing in Europe, you try to make yourself part of the culture by destroying the native culture. Cases in point, literally everywhere with Muslims.

Let's see here...
>Jizya or jizyah (Arabic: جزية ǧizyah IPA: [dʒizja]; Ottoman Turkish: جزيه/cizye) is a per capita yearly tax historically levied by Islamic states on certain non-Muslim subjects—dhimmis—permanently residing in Muslim lands under Islamic law.[1][2][3] Muslim jurists required adult, free, sane males among the dhimma community to pay the jizya,[4] while exempting women, children, elders, handicapped, the ill, the insane, monks, hermits, slaves,[5][6][7][8][9] and musta'mins—non-Muslim foreigners who only temporarily reside in Muslim lands.[5][10] Dhimmis who chose to join military service were exempted from payment,[1][6][11][12][13] as were those who could not afford to pay.[6][14][15]
wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya
And the tax on Muslims before you chimp out:
>As one of the Five Pillars of Islam, zakat is a religious obligation for all Muslims who meet the necessary criteria of wealth.[7] It is not a charitable contribution,[8] and is considered to be a tax.[9][10]
wikipedia.org/wiki/Zakat
Meanwhile in Christian Spain, every Muslim and Jew was put to death for Mother Church.

I studied in a Christian school because they have outstanding curriculum, we have thousands of Churches and most of our nurses and medical staff are Christians. We live together and are very nationalistic.

Where are you getting your info from? Faux News?

European monarchs would arrange marriages for the most part with other monarchs quite a distance away.

eg. Spanish princess married to French prince.

Far from inbreeding, actually the opposite.

Compare that to your disgusting people, some of which are born without collar bones due to inbreeding.

google.ca/search?q=hindu trinity&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=j7byV5HYDqagjwTApLWQCA#q=missing collar bone due to inbreeding

Your people are trash, admit it.

KEK! Good. I hate porkis. Hope India nukes you soon :)

> jihad is just a healthy lifestyle and low fat diet I swear
Liar.

>madrassas
>schools

Lel, I study outside the country because I'm not a poor Muslim

>implying just because the country didnt exist the same people didnt live there for thiusands of years

A FUCKING STUPID LEAF

Also i believe my significant integers from that post have already settled our debate

when you are old and have money you will come to mexico.

i will wait for you here, that if you know how to make money.

Well this monkey have more money, drugs and pussy than you will ever have in your beta male fuckboi.

just wait untill you get cucked for life. Because thats the life loser will have, so dont rush in kid.

You would be the first to go nigger. You know what, forget it. Your little shithole is already sinking below sea level and any give day a typhoon or hurricane will wipe out Bangladesh.

>All Muslims that I know personally reject the theory of evolution, claim that "we cannot come from apes" and laugh about it. They don't even take it serious, let alone accepting it. They say, "Evolution is just a theory by that stupid Darwin and kaffirs cling to it so they have a reason to deny Islam the True Religion. How can we have descended from monkeys?"
Anecdotal Evidence
Not an arguement

You know what we do to guys like you, dont you fampai?

>islam general
>Germony

Ahmed, fuck off and take your filthy religion with you.

I know the Jizya, the tax for infidels submit.

I knew you would answer me that. Think you're lenient with this tax unfaithful? Says what happens when the poor infidels can no longer pay the ransom.

Speaks as of Islamic Apocalyspe, where he will remain THAT MUSLIMS on Earth ...

>poor
My laptop costs more than your home

Wow. Great rgument there. So much to unpack.
Medlack education everyone. Truly the kikes of Europe.

I for one don't believe in evolution. The natural adaptive mechanism in all living beings was embedded by God. Darwin took credit for something that was already there and pretending like it disproves God's existence.

Also it came using force so it's definitely an invasion and Muslims are definitely invaders, not natives.

>inb4 you show me some shitty Muslim source saying everyone was converted peacefully

Islam is spread by violence literally no wanted to convert to your shitty fake satanic religion so instill fear in,kill, and beat people until they converted, we turned a whole pagan city Christian just spreading the words of Jesus Christ. Somebody should nuke the middle east so we can take out you and kikes

Kek

They were not the same people. Muslims invaded India for 100s of years (1200-1600AD) and killed Hindus.

It was the Hindus that built those structures.
Those Hindus were slaughtered by Muslims when they invaded India.

It was a population replacement.

Your integers don't mean fuck all in the face of facts. Watch a documentary and learn something for once.

Bump limit traitor, Make a new thread.

you can build a wall, but with all the shit of your ppl for freee

lmao the clown is trying to make fun of ppl. poor little piece of shit.

when you were born your dad just wipe his asshole and tadaaaa you were born.

look Abhishek i wasnt in this tread, but you should stfu already no body care what a dirty bag of shit have to say. and no youa re not relevant on anythging becuase you are shitting inside your room right now while you post this.

did you sell a lung or something to get internet? or you just sold all the shit you have been saving since you were born?

now get inside your home Samir and feast on your ppls sht.

More than 90% of ethnic kashmiris are muslims. We own kashmir now. Takbir

I like Islam because christianity seems like judaism 2.0. And the creators of the OT dont even take it literally. And they actively mock the goyim that do. Jesus says turn the other cheek but if you walk around being a saint who the fuck there for you in the end? You need god and the devil. The action isis is taking is waking people up to just how real god is. And he doesnt appreciate the atheist state of europe. Islam has the most followers. There's something to be said about that. That is whatever you believe is true. And the collective conscious of the world says allah is true. So it will be true, making your prayers all the more effective.

>What are Crusades
>What are inquisitions
>Christianity does not have a dark past

You should reflect on your own history first. No one is forced to convert as it violates the fundamental principle of being Muslim. Ask any Imam on how conversions work, you can only invite people and give them time. The choice is their own.

I am married to a muslim and you're full of shit every fucking where, stop roleplaying Hans.

>say Muslims are savages
>use Arabic numerals to identify numerically significant integers
APOLOGIZE

>Jizya or jizyah (Arabic: جزية ǧizyah IPA: [dʒizja]; Ottoman Turkish: جزيه/cizye) is a per capita yearly tax historically levied by Islamic states on certain non-Muslim subjects—dhimmis—permanently residing in Muslim lands under Islamic law.[1][2][3] Muslim jurists required adult, free, sane males among the dhimma community to pay the jizya,[4] while exempting women, children, elders, handicapped, the ill, the insane, monks, hermits, slaves,[5][6][7][8][9] and musta'mins—non-Muslim foreigners who only temporarily reside in Muslim lands.[5][10] Dhimmis who chose to join military service were exempted from payment,[1][6][11][12][13] as were those who could not afford to pay.[6][14][15]
>as were those who could not afford to pay.

I get that you're trying very hard muzzie but the facts re not on your side.

>Polling Muslims on evolution
ncse.com/news/2013/05/polling-muslims-evolution-0014838

>Pew report on Muslim world paints a distressing picture
whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2013/05/08/pew-report-on-muslim-world-paints-a-distressing-picture/

>Muslim society views on evolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_evolution#Muslim_society

Must be hard to defend such an shitty and indefensible belief system.

>all muslims are the same
What am I wrong about in your opinion?

I'll apologize with this in your face.

>evolution
Good goy

Lmao
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_evolution

90% of kashmiris are also blind, I'm guessing it's not a coincidence, eh Mahmoud?

Good on yer, banglabro

Notice how you never see orc females (except in lgtb libtard fantasy like wow)? Same logic applies.

Crusade.

The defense of Christian pilgrims against the attrocités commuises by Muslims on Christian pilgrims in the Holy Land.

The Inquisition and folly of the past, yes, but we are in 2016, Christianity to evolve, people have gained covilisation. Islam is still in the middle ages, and never évolura because the Qur'an is incréer and we can not interpret it differently. "Kill the infideld" is "kill the infidels".

Jesus drove the merchant temple whisking. While Muhammad violated girls, massacring people and plundered their wealth.

Oh no. A retarded leaf drew a cartoon.
Go show your mommy so she can fake a smile and cry herself to sleep every night because her son is the epitomy of hopeless autism.

70% of indians are hindu dindus and dont poo in loo. Definitely on to something here.

Top work, banglabro. Good luck.

*atrocities *committed

That was what was I was implying. Check it out. There should be good unilvl intobooks, but anything I could recommend is ten years outdated.

Good luck. God is Great!

You and I have something in common my poobro. We both have vermins that have infested our homes. You clear your home of mudslime vermins and we shall too.

They're Indian in origin I think.
But anyway-
What genuinely confuses me about all these anti-Muslim alt-righters is how much they love Hitler and see him as a role model that wanted to kill Muslims just like they do. Little do they know they would all be Muslim if Hitler had won.