I like cute girls and boys Cred Forums

I like cute girls and boys Cred Forums.

Why haven't you joined the bi masterrace yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LIh8ynghJeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I am not a faggot

This guy used to post on Cred Forums like two years ago. In that time Cred Forums should of made you a non degenerate. Worked for me

moar

bi is ultimate masterrace

Sodomy will carry you into an early grave.

Have fun getting pozzed.

There's no such thing as bi.

You either suck dicks or you don't.

I'm attracted to women and feminine men. What am I?

I ask myself: "What would this man do?"
And the answer has never been "Fuck a twink."

(OP)

paige?

youtube.com/watch?v=LIh8ynghJeY

By and large. I am bi and large

All faggots should be gassed, senpai.

Bi-zoo is the only master race.

Male/female animals and male/female animals.

Everything else is a fucking joke. I consider everyone else asexual.

A faggot

>Wanting to kill cute fembois
Your society would be crap

*humans

Is it gay to fuck a trap in her ass pussy if she has a feminine penis? Really it's just the same as fucking a girl in the ass

I'm attracted to women, so I can't be gay.
I'm also attracted to feminine men, so I can't be straight.

Try harder.

Well gay sex is having sex with a man, men have penises, you are fucking a man with a penis, ergo, you are gay.

What does this have to do with politics, loser?

obviously a faggot and potentially one of the dangerous ones, you get AIDS from fucking men then spread it to some skanky whore who then passes it down the line

This one girl I knew who in hindsight was a degenerate gave me this stellar piece of advice.

"user life isn't hometown buffet, you have to choose the hot dogs or the tacos."

A good and totaly normal person. I hope more people in the futur will be like..... ahh fuck this shit.
YOU ARE A FAAAAAGGGGGOTTTTT.

Yeah I also thought this. Aesthetically it will look female and if fucking a female doesn't turn you on. I have an idea of what will.

The thing is that this tranny looks like a guy in this pic. There are pics where it passes. This is not one of them.

>>>>>/lbgt/

you fucking sperg

don't forget to gas yourself on the way out

but it's a feminine penis

>you get AIDS from fucking men
You get AIDS from fucking someone with AIDS. It's not like two men without AIDS who have sex are going to magically get AIDS if they never had it in the first place.

When did people start to be so fucking degenerate ?

1914, when the civilized age ended

pic related, this degeneracy has been around for a while

> current year
> not sticking it in cute fembois so that you can claim "diversity" and shield yourself from all libshit identity politics criticism

It's like you want to be deplorable or something

I have

Only a huge faggot beta male with no testosterone will not choose to fuck a nice tight boipucci if they had the chance to.
Btw this got me hard and real grills get me hard too. You mad estrogenic cucks?

>Btw this got me hard
You'd probably get hard if you walked into a locker room where 15-year old boys are changing after gym class. Maybe explain to them it's because you're so manly.