Here we go! What do you think it'll say? #wikileaks

Here we go! What do you think it'll say? #wikileaks

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/will-wikileaks-assange-delay-october-surprise-announcement.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw Cred Forums is your best friend
>tfw you imagine three different people post as various "types" of anons you see when you browse
>tfw you daydream about having conversations with them, wearing Doc Martens, and being bold about supporting Trump in public
>tfw you literally had a daydream about having a birthday party where Cred Forums invited Trump as a surpise guest, and the liberal girl in your general requirement course decided to come and became conservative
>tfw you both posted on Cred Forums together and memed each other in real life as part of a long courtship before getting married
>tfw you woke up and realize what your life has become

th-thanks t-trump gen....

No idea, but what I do know is that it could have video footage with audio proving beyond any reasonable doubt that she committed high treason and she still wouldn't be charged with anything under the current administration.

If she was, she'd be pardoned the same day.

>th-this will surely make her give up, r-right ?

dude, come on.

We don't want her to give up we want to drag her kicking and screaming through the mud to the gallows.

>trusting Roger Stone

you deserve what you get t b h f a m

Video recording of her supporting ISIS and talking about the weapons she gave them

AKA it's fucking nothing, her voters have a lower opinion of Trump than ISIS

Footage of Hillary Clinton murdering a child during a ritual sacrifice.

Dilbertman said this disclosure will make no difference.

This shit pasta seems a little forced.

Kek wills it.

what has Roger Stone ever done to you?

This desu senpai
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

Hopefully something the doj can't ignore.

Oh hey I got dubs sweet I didn't even notice.

I hope this guy isn't bulshitting. He claims to have previewed the releases.

and after wednesday is over no one will attack stone for his lie

that why these people can lie and lie and lie again and again

no one will ever remember the last 500 times nothing happened

Increasingly nervous men ITT

they will ignore it but whether the people do is what matters. Trump will probably reopen it if he wins.

Well, considering that the DNC leaks wreaked as much havoc has they did for the party and caused Debbie Wasserman Schultz to step down... I would say this could cause some serious problems for her.

"this leak will end hillary!" says increasingly nervous man for the 100th fucking time this year.
I know I sound like a shill/shitposter right now, but seriously. Get it over with already.

This guy suicide himself accidentally yet?

Here we go again, another day of fucking nothing.

The Boy Who Cried Dingo

>mfw Julian confirms Hillary ordered Seth Rich killed tomorrow

Exactly, Isis isn't running against them and their gibsmedat.

Come tomorrow morning, we're probably all going to "suicide" after the information Assange is going to release. It's going to change America forever, Kek willing.

It's confirmed happening tomorrow morning.
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/will-wikileaks-assange-delay-october-surprise-announcement.amp.html

Her vagina is actually an inverted penis.

Or an old catcher's mitt... can't decide which one...