GET IN HERE Cred Forums THIS THREAD IS MOST DEFINITELY GOING TO BE SLID AND THIS CONCERNS Cred Forums AS A WHOLE...

GET IN HERE Cred Forums THIS THREAD IS MOST DEFINITELY GOING TO BE SLID AND THIS CONCERNS Cred Forums AS A WHOLE, CTR ARE HERE AND THEY WANT TO IDENTIFY "THOUGHT LEADERS" AND DOX ANONS lol. TAKE AN INSIDE LOOK AT HOW THESE WORTHLESS COCKSUCKERS OPERATE. THEY ARE PISSED WE DO FOR FREE WHAT THEY CAN'T DO WITH A SUPER PAC, MONEY LAUNDERING AND SIX MILLION DOLLARS BECAUSE THEY SUCK.

GET IN HERE DON'T LET THIS THREAD SLIDE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyTdobS_yJo
twitter.com/efink?ref_src=t
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf
scribd.com/document/320300736/Correct-The-Record-pdf
spiegel.de/fotostrecke/nsa-dokumente-so-knackt-der-geheimdienst-internetkonten-fotostrecke-105326-2.html
washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2013/12/30/look-at-this-amazing-drawing-the-nsa-made-for-its-hacking-system/
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT
snopes.com/2016/01/14/fake-news-sites/
jd.fo/t7KIY
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
google.com/#q=site:linkedin.com "correct the record"
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did they just pick these people off the street? Do they think shitposting is just a way to pass time for us?

Good luck identifying the Shadows.

Bullshit cuck conspiracy trash

Sage

This is almost as cringey as the fake reddit posts to CTR that always had the names blotted out.

Let's dispel the fiction CTR shills don't know what they're doing they know exactly what they're doing but since they're tumblerista's for the most part they suck at it. They will:
1 Accuse OP of being one of them
2 Cry fake and gay and have no evidence to prove it.
3 Attack the source
4 say SA goons are responsible.

We'll deal with the last first..
Here is the image from the first thread notice the timestamp.
Hey shill you showed up early cocksucker your fucking toast.

Its fake dude.

Kinda like this CTR fake dude.

Here is a screenshot of the first thread, notice the time stamp...4 hours before they tried to float their dumbass SA story, obviously 9gag tier tactics

bump

I can't wait for everyone involved with CTR to get destroyed.

I'm a neurologist can I get the screencap where they talk about her mmse score?

This

Yes Cred Forums is well aware of THIS tactic, it's not going to work but you'll keep trying huh bitch?

The beginning of the conversation. The shills are going to hit hard, they are being paid, but Hillary wasted money because the stupid fucks have no offense beyond: fake and gay, which in truth applies to them.
It's coming

1, 2

That is evidence of nothing post something on facebook then sceenshot it as if that lends credibility. God you people are embarrassingly dumb.

more of the leaked convo

Why fake? I saw these screenshots in a previous thread and everyone said fake then too but no evidence / reasons. Seems plausible at least? Maybe shills saying fake and gay?

Definitely seems like a demoralization campaign on here lately.

>3 on amts
>22 on mmse
Holy shit that's bad, I hope these are real numbers he's spouting

This is why Scott Adams, Pax Dickinson, and the like have been shadowbanned on twitter for the past 24 hours. I'm sure of it.

I wasn't aware that happened Dilbert dude is kind of funny and smart he's an asset.

bamp

OP
why haven't you doxed the people in that thread ?

Don't let them slide this thread

That's coming I want to post the convo first so the dox makes sense and user knows this is real because the shills don't want to be exposed. As I see it this election is to important to let these losers control the online narrative.

Are they truly clueless about what happens to people who fuck with chans?

Let's do some dox

Fink

youtube.com/watch?v=QyTdobS_yJo
watch him try to jew venice beach, lol.

his twatter

twitter.com/efink?ref_src=t

Wretched creatures, they are nothing but evil! Why do they exist? Why do they keep haunting us? It is our world! We wanted a better world! And they would not let us, they always return, they always take what little we have away from us! Why must we continue to suffer them? They don't deserve a place on this earth, they don't deserve to be a part of our future!

I am Spartacus

bump

they think they can out Cred Forums 4chan because they are jews who believe their own press about their intelligence and we're stupid goyim

FEC filing for the Super Pac, so don't think that SA goons forged and filed this. It has Elizabeth (liz) Cohens name on the filing

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf

BRB shitting.

Posted about this a few days ago. Here are the notes that make it look like this could be real

>1) Names in the CTR slack room match up with CTR employees listed in CTR's FEC filing

>scribd.com/document/320300736/Correct-The-Record-pdf

>In the chat
>brock -> David Brock
>ekim -> Elizabeth Kim (cshaw says "Hi Liz")
>efink -> Elliot Fink
>cshaw ->Connor Shaw

>Sidebar
>jdolin -> Joshua Dolin
>jprice -> Justin Price

>There are other names, but the image is potato quality, so I couldn't make them out.

>2) Chat mentions getting pizza from We the Pizza. We the Pizza is located at 305 Pennsylvania Ave SE and CTR's address is 455 Massacdusettes Ave NW. Google maps puts the distance as being 1.7 miles, so the distance makes sense for delivery.

>3) FOXACID is real

>spiegel.de/fotostrecke/nsa-dokumente-so-knackt-der-geheimdienst-internetkonten-fotostrecke-105326-2.html

>washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2013/12/30/look-at-this-amazing-drawing-the-nsa-made-for-its-hacking-system/

None of the information is proof, but those are enough details to suggest either the image is legit or that the hoaxer is super detailed.

Since laymen won't really understand how bad a 3 on amts is I'll post the 10 questions we ask on the test. We sometimes change a few questions for relevance and I don't think Hillary is physically capable of missing a few of these questions just by how obvious they'd be to her, I doubt they changed anything though just to give her a buffer on her resultant score. Spread this to get word out of how impaired her cognitive capacity is
>what is your age?
>here is address/picture (at the end of the test, can the patient remember it)
>what is the time?
>where are you right now?
>show them pictures and see if they recognize what they are? (Picture of a doctor, picture of a house)
>what is your birthday?
>what year was 9/11 (I'd change this question for her but I doubt her doctors did)
>who is the president? (Again I'd change this question)
>count backwards from 20

another bump for great justice

I fucking love you man.

Bump

These wouldn't be such obvious disinformation if you had left out the part about Seth Rich. If the CIA had Seth rich killed why would a CTR computer cuck know about it?

bump lets get this up

lmao@ctr trying to attack a barely organized mass of chaos

It's speculation, do you even reading comprehension?

Pissing in an ocean of piss, kek.

This post wouldn't be such obvious disinformation if you had left out the part about Seth Rich.

It's real - nobody seems to give a flying fuck. I mean, what is the source? Where does it come from? Why the FUCK isn't it being confirmed or not?

Seems like this forum is full of faggots

Bump

dafuq?

They're going to do the full SJW/Scientologists and declare some people "leaders: and ruin their lives as an example to silence the opposition.

>that flag
CTR shill bro

This doesn't seem to be going anywhere quickly, OP, but it seems rather important. Bumping.

Oh yeah forgot that part.

realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT

the shills will attack the source so I checked against the liberal bastion who protects hillary.

snopes.com/2016/01/14/fake-news-sites/

This is thread number three and there is no evidence the source isn't legit, I checked before I posted.

I AM A THOUGHT LEADER

The infamous hacker Cred Forums?

Your surprise shows your age. Adults know this shit is going on all the time. Need much more than "dur, dur, look, they planning against us". If you didn't know they were planning and you need this to figure it out, you need to stop shitposting and lurk, you stupid newfags.

DO NOT LET THIS THREAD SLIDE!!! THIS IS THE REAL DEAL. REDIRECT ALL SLIDING THREADS HERE, LADS.

THEY ARE TRYING TO OBTAIN OUR IPS AND DISCOURAGE US AFTER TRUMP WON THE DEBATE HANDILY. THEY WILL DO *ANYTHING* TO DEMORALIZE US. DO NOT LET THEM!

SHILLS ARE CLAIMING THIS IS FAKE BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED. NOTICE HOW ANY TIME THIS THREAD IS MADE THE SHILLS IMMEDIATELY FLOOD IT SAYING IT IS FAKE. DO NOT LET THEM DISSUADE YOU.

IGNORE ALL SHILLS
>IGNORE ALL SHILLS
IGNORE ALL SHILLS
>IGNORE ALL SHILLS

>forum

bump

You found me

Who here /thoughtleader/

Bump

It really sounds like they just want to get people to stop posting here. What they're supposedly planning to do is highly illegal and could get them all locked up for years.

>messing with Cred Forums

The point, for me anyway, is I thought everyone on Cred Forums screaming CTR and Shill was similar to the JIDF meme. Now I know it's real and their trying to start the rumor it was SA 4 hours after the first thread is just so obvious. As I said 9gag level tactics.

the meme wars are upon us

>She looked really healthy! I thought she did GREAT!

So what can we do about this, either way?

Aside from spread the word and hope some fucking hacker decides to dox them?

when I came here for memes back in my high school days I never would of conceived this place would be the place that would be the opposition to HRC. Well done guys well done

we all thought leader

>some fucking hacker decides to dox them

OP has not provided any websites or links to even look at

I would still think it was a honeypot though

>forum

ITT : we all pretend to be the thought leaders of Cred Forums.

Sweet jesus that's ingenious

Bump

we speak as one.

>pretend

Find everyone involved with this. The world needs to know their names.

Pierre my friend, we need to carry the torch for the /thoughtleaders/ from Europe. First MAGA then MEGA.

They want to control the narrative and they would love to turn a board as loyal as Cred Forums is against
1 Trump
2 each other
David Brock is being investigated for money laundering, so he NEEDS Clinton to win, the other jerks would love to pad their resume with this garbage. This is deadly serious to them, for Cred Forums it was lol meme Trump into nomination and presidency, kek.
Ther are trying to wage a war and their best friend was sow dissent by pretending to belong. There is no legitimate Cred Forums user who sincerely want to see Hillary win. None, zero. So when you see someone saying they do you know what your talking to.

Thanks for the info, i'll be sure to pay them a visit

>There is no legitimate Cred Forums user who sincerely want to see Hillary win. None, zero. So when you see someone saying they do you know what your talking to.

The difference between Pierre and your non country is that France is already on the verge of civil war

I suddenly wish Cred Forums was a hive mind. Though the rest would probably kill us for mental shitposting.

is this a picture for ants?

) Chat mentions getting pizza from We the Pizza. We the Pizza is located at 305 Pennsylvania Ave SE and CTR's address is 455 Massacdusettes Ave NW. Google maps puts the distance as being 1.7 miles, so the distance makes sense for delivery.

Fuck me this is getting hotline miami tier

My child, it is me: Tainha-san - the true mastermnd of /pol. Fear not it, for their net will never reach me!

Here you go again

"REAL TRUE NEWS" apparently is the source

OK... uh, what ???

Is there any more information on where it came from or is this just some faggot hoax that is kind of floating around here aimlessly on the back of a few assholes

>OK... uh, what ???

Yeah fuck off faggot

bump

so just in case you guys are slow to the finish line

they keep re-using the same terrible strategy,'mobilizing a personal army'

vivian, pepe, and now CTR, they want to convince one of us to do something stupid in the real world, so that they have a target to attack

Yeah, I'm the faggot for wanting to confirm this is real and destroy the assholes responsible. And you're... what exactly?

Shills work in mysterious and multiple ways.

100% pure unrefined military grade autism

>Shills work in mysterious and multiple ways.

When the addresses are found, you can't shut it down remember that

Very nice. What a fucking rat.

Idea taken from brexit.

Do not put it out yet though, too early unless you spin it like a postal vote if you will be away from home at the time and cannot vote, would be good to get around unis.

Excellent.

The source released information in a faked Monmouth poll document comparing HRC was polled the same as a "potato". Source is not credible.

>pic related.

When is OP kill?

They dox themselves

there is no ring leaders on pol...we are all ring leaders pushing each other

More emails

>thought leaders

We don't need leaders to recognize that the ideas espoused by CTR are terrible.

He is right.

Other stuff

number 3

It's not Cred Forumss fault you are genetically defective, everyone has their crosses to bear.
pic related

>ring leaders
>of the decentralized movement
These people are so retarded that I'm going to be personally insulted if our guy loses to theirs

More other stuff

Forget to add

THIS

oh look it's this fucking hoaxer again

OP has been shilling his thread for about a week now. posts about 50 times in every thread he makes. sometimes posts 3 times in a row because nobody else is paying attention to his hoax

friendly reminder that hoaxers frequently do this
>REMEMBER: DO NOT BELIEVE ANY POST THAT CONTRADICTS WHAT I SAY
REMEMBER: DO NOT BELIEVE ANY POST THAT CONTRADICTS WHAT I SAY
REMEMBER: DO NOT BELIEVE ANY POST THAT CONTRADICTS WHAT I SAY
in a blatant attempt to preemptively poison the well for anyone who questions their """evidence""" that at the end of the day is low effort and could have been done by anyone in an hour or two

friendly reminder that anyone can look up a few details of CTR, make up a top secret conspiracy chat, and then (((prove))) that top secret conspiracy chat is real because jsmith = john smith, the guy with the public twitter account that publicly says he's in PTR. though if the hoaxer was a little more intelligent he wouldn't make almost every single user name in this jsmith format

possible motives for this hoax:
>distract from real issues
>get attention
>spread disinformation in a misguided attempt to help trump
>false flag attack to make Cred Forums look retarded by coming out in 2 weeks saying that it was all a hoax and that Cred Forums will believe anything, even though his threads get basically no organic traction at all

but of course the most likely one is
>I'm so epic, look at my epic win le trolle
especially considering OP types like an underage faggot and frequently makes 3rd grade level grammar errors

Some payroll stuff

More dox? Is that was this is?
I'm going to start checking it out.

I'm an alt-right thought leader. Ask me anything.

More payroll.
Anyone want more..?

I have this stuff for days mate

Post everything you have, the threads get archived so we can always find it again

In no particular order bear in mind

>false flag attack to make Cred Forums look retarded by coming out in 2 weeks saying that it was all a hoax.
You got it user. Anyone that looks through that sites "leaks", you realize just how non-credible the site really is.

I'm saving all so keep posting

Thought Leader Alpha Bravo reporting in.

who is the infamous hacker, known has FO CHANG?!

I bet you guys are going crazy trying to find our mole. Trust me this only gets better. :^)

I wish one of these idiots would show up in my neighborhood. They'd almost definitely stand out like a sore thumb and run away before they got near enough to try anything dumb. But if anyone here saw them creeping near our homes they'd probably end up beaten and robbed an that would be hilarious.

>mfw this changes history just like it did with Brexit

I'm checking out real true news right now, the shit on it is fucking crazy. Honestly, I'm starting to think the leak, and the realtruenews.org website, are from trolls. We know that CTR is active on reddit, appears to be active on twitter, and is likely to be active on Cred Forums. The shit from this "leak" is the juiciest bate ever and includes everything we've been wanting to hear for months.

The problem is that it's too good to be true. Hillary doesn't look healthy, but she's probably not gone completely bonkers. The talk about the NSA, FOXACID, Seth Rich, and 18-2381 (treason) is over the top for a brief conversation.

What if we're playing into CTR's hand right now? They gave us something ridiculous that has enough information to look somewhat real, but enough false leads to keep us busy. They're distracting us from rare pepes and that's how they win the meme war

Oh CTRs really exist, but they don't have that name of course, they have their ship under a unknown flag (unknown for most of the Cred Forumstards)

If you really would invest time, you would infiltrate them too

All what it needs is a American number & contacts to American "Oh hey I LOVE HILLDOG" scum

An army of chaos
>An army of chaos
An army of chaos
>An army of chaos
An army of chaos
>An army of chaos
An army of chaos
>An army of chaos
An army of chaos
>An army of chaos
An army of chaos
>An army of chaos
An army of chaos
>An army of chaos
An army of chaos
>An army of chaos
An army of chaos
>An army of chaos
An army of chaos
>An army of chaos
An army of chaos
>An army of chaos
An army of chaos
>An army of chaos
An army of chaos
>An army of chaos
An army of chaos
>An army of chaos
An army of chaos
>An army of chaos

I want everyone working at CTR dead

You've put a lot of effort into this. You should really start thinking about getting a job though. And yes I know, 002c has been deposited into my account. But seriously, consider seeking mental help.

All the donors we need to compile and really dig deep cos ya gotta follow the money

Maybe WE WAS PIZZA them and we all know ekimcunt is just so tired of it

it's not the same guy also I'm gonna say it, that rabbi on the beach seems a nice guy to me....

Bump

Is foxacid like foxdie?

Follow the archive links in some of those pictures, they have the full thing.

YOU SURE DID CORRECT THAT RECORD FOR HIM

>They will:
>1 Accuse OP of being one of them
B...But you are OP, faggot.

Guys, remember what the FBI said. Follow the Foundation.

>i cant wait until everyone who dont suck trump's cheeto flavored cock to get destroyed

This reads like fan fiction

Friendly Reminder
We have the attention spans of goldfish and those are a lot of words. Now I'm sure they are good words, great words, The Best words but ain't nobody got time for that.

We're too busy bringing down our Slavemasters.

Get this to Drudge, Breitbart and alternative media stations, maybe it'll trumped up trickle down to the Fox News and the MSM

Bump.

Yes I babysit my thread because of posts like these. Anyone reading the thread knows to sift through the evidence and decide for themselves. The FEC filing is fake? The twitter, linkdn and youtube account are fake? Even though they are years old? How pray tell was that pulled off? I guess you believe repeating the same bullshit over and over is going to work.
That's the goebbels tactic, and Cred Forums is well versed in it, morons.

CTRs spending

I can't wait for that whole money laundering thing to blow up in court and the shills having to give evidence and out themselves.

Didnt read, Lel.

Yet these jagoffs will try to say CTR=SA goons. Think about how stupid they think we must be.

I do I'm saving it so when the shills start trying to take over and slide the board the preponderance of evidence proves unequivocally what's going on. Do you have a source? The credibility of the evidence must be unimpeachable.

>pizza don't gets its own slice in the pie chart

Links shown in pics, otherwise publically available documents, emails and social media. Most from a thread last month around the 3rd.

That's a bit far fetched and if the source was bullshit there would be evidence of it. That's why the current 2016 fake news sites list was posted above.

orale

kekale

Yes, yes it is. did you read the info beneath the video? His name is in it.

Published on Mar 5, 2015

Eliyahu Fink is the spiritual leader of Pacific Jewish Center along the Venice boardwalk in California, an Orthodox rabbi who so inspires his eclectic congregation that he was named one of the Forward’s Most Inspiring Rabbis of 2014.

Read more: jd.fo/t7KIY

It's like shooting fish in a barrel, what a waste of six million dollars.

Although it's pretty quality shitposting, the "this is 18-2381 stuff" line just ruins this completely.

Also if you may be under FOXACID, maybe it's good idea to compare Cred Forums ip results to see if everyone reaches the same set of servers.

Now that's just mean.

I HAVE AN IDEA

Let's find a way to determine whether We The Pizza delivered to CTR's office on the same day that these chat logs took place. Maybe we could call them and order to that location and then say, "Hey, by the way, the guys here are trying to settle a bet about how many times we've gotten pizza in the past few weeks, can you tell me if we ordered from you on [Insert date here]?"

I'm surprised no one's thought of this til now.

I look up 10 CTR people. I find their social media accounts. I take the first letter of each of their names and combine it with their surnames to give them a fake, low effort, low energy username.

Then I take those usernames and make a fake chat log with slack.

Then I post those fake chat logs and then """""dox""""" the people in them by posting the social media accounts I looked up in the first place.

Then I post 50 times in an attempt to distract people away from the fact that I have no proof other than what someone can do in 1 hour sitting at their computer.

Then I replace "I" with "you".

Just shut the fuck up and stop shilling for you hoax.

This is prettymuch how it's looking.

The average poster will read through OP about half way before realizing there isn't anything of substance.

I find it funny you think you can explain away two and three year old social media accounts with this type of bullshit, all the donor lists, the social media accounts. Just keep repeating your bullshit, I just wish I had the screenshot of CTR assholes talking about letting a thread slide so Cred Forums wouldn't notice the idiots were caught. It's the one piece of evidence I wish I had saved. But yeah some one sat down in an hour and faked FEC filings and everything else. Just keep believing people can be lead around by their noses you smug fucking cocksuckers.
Fuck outta here assholes.

lol you're a retard. Not worth the effort.

FOLLOW THE FOUNDATION! REMEMBER WHAT THE FBI SAID!

Have you read the articles on realtruenews.org?

> Debate Hillary: Brain-Jacked Zombie?
> Secret Satanic Rituals of the Federal Reserve
> TOP SECRET: NASA Climate Hoax Plan to Kill 2.3 Billion People
> Zika Virus - Dept. of Defense Religious Think-Tank: Sent from God?
> How Dark Money Uses Scandal TV Show To Elect Hillary Clinton
> UNSPEAKABLE: #HillaryHealth - Planned Parenthood Provides Illegal Stem Cells To Keep Her Alive

This shit is /x/ tier

look at this leaked chat log

proof: twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
this twitter account goes back 4 years, it can't simply have been faked

>dtrump = d. trump = donald trump

TRUMP HILLARY PLANT CONFIRMED
>TRUMP HILLARY PLANT CONFIRMED
TRUMP HILLARY PLANT CONFIRMED
>TRUMP HILLARY PLANT CONFIRMED

>that image

Fuck off OP

Nobody is denying that the people are real. The chat log is fake as fuck. You have proved that certain people in the world exist.

Oh shit, they know who I am.

I should have been on the pay roll to post here.

Oh we aint sliding baby

This is your average CTR shill.
Most are just college kids trying to pay through tuition, but some of the higher end ones may actually be lawyers.

What a bunch of smug and stupid looking richkids.

Gay CTR scare attempt

You're coming off desperate, CTR :D

bimp

>army of chaos

google.com/#q=site:linkedin.com "correct the record"

wow it's almost as if OP just performed this google search to get his names for his fake log

no that couldn't be true I mean who would ever think of such an outlandish strategy

NO!
I AM A THOUGHT LEADER!

How many times do you think a Shadow has (You)'d you?

Source on this image? Is this from a real video?

I am he as you are he as you are me
and we meme all together.
See how they run like pigs from a gun
See how they try
I'm crying
Sides splitting like a cornflake
Waiting for the van to come
Corporation H-Shill, stupid bloody RatFink
Man you've been a naughty boy
You let your nose grow long
I am the Anonmen
They are the Anonmen
I am the God Emperor
Shiggy diggy doo

Hahaha haha "thought leaders" hahahahahahaha.

We are hydra.
Cut a head, and two more will spawn.

Heil Hydra!

Looking over their ChinkedIn pics, there's no way a group of people embracing the SJW/baita stereotype exists to this degree. Wholly Fuck.

Fire up

>IT THINKS WE ARENT ONE

I offer you my Harampepe to bump this thread.

bump

Sounds like a far left site intended to run Psy Ops and discredit legitimate conspiracies as "theory"

WE AM HYDRA, FOR I ARE MANY.

>SA goons
Something Awful?

BUMP FOR TRUMP

Meeez de Ebin MAymAY wiv my ax lol

This. These people can't even shitpost properly. The clinton campaign didnt even get the clintonkaine.com domain name. They're literal retards. I think this is just a idiotic scheme to try to get people to stop bumpin trump memes. Is it working? Are you scared? Of course not.

>swarm a voting booth
any serbians or other slavic hackers want to clue us naive westerners in on how to do this?

bumping against shills

>hotline miami
>305

The telephone area code for Miami is 305

I dunno. I'm definitely a thought leader. I think they're trying infect me with this "doxx" virus. It's pretty scary stuff!

I can see why they'd want to doxx us, they'll be able to say 'look, Mr Fag in the UK shitposts about trump' Literally no normie will know or care what these means, and expose themselves to a fucktonne of legal grief.

Anyway, I'm just off to buy some kike mongy lemons recommended in another shitpost thread.

kek supreme

>Look up Seth Rich

They're going to kill people for making memes? Am I missing something?

LOL

Don't fuck about lads, I'm pretty worried. I'm just harmlessly thought leading, and soon the world will know who I am. I better bale. Poor Trump, we were so close, but I just can't risk it.

le fake n gay XDDDDDD

kek
you going to tell people that their voting station's had to be closed, and they're to turn up later when it will be specially opened for them?

>their dumbass SA story
>say SA goons are responsible
that really triggers you, huh? I've only ever seen you shills link to some hastily assembled website as the source of this story, and that website was probably the honeypot. You probably only ever linked it here, and hid it from search engines at first...because no one could find the story via google. Yeah, I bet there's lots of URLs getting linked on this board that have IP collection via php

no one here is familiar enough with security to run GlassWire or use noscript and ghostery.

saged

>Lets dispel the fiction
Stopped reading right there, fuck off to /r/the_donald

oops, forgot the image
xDDDDDDDDD

>inb4 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Made-up bullshit, disinfo, roleplay etc

Hillary Haiti WWIII Benghazi Saudis : real issues

SA Goons can definitely be CTR as well, they're the same fascistic breed

) FOXACID is real
Yes it is real. But the claim the CTR or anyone outside of the NSA would have it is absurd. You've been rused or you're rusing.