>down in North Carolina
>down in Pennsylvania
>down in New Hampshire
>down double digits in Colorado

Now let's see you spin this into "4D chess"

Johnson closing in in New Mexico.

Why is trump such a low energy loser?

>implying anyone here actually ever thought Trump would win
We were just in it for the memes. I'm sorry you're too busy sucking Killary's dick to enjoy the ride.

I never cared about any polls. Even the polls showing Trump winning. We know the Clintons will rig that shit at the last minute to discourage Trump voters. The raw numbers and energy are on Trump's side. No one cares about Hillary.

I just don't understand how Cred Forums could be so wrong about something.
The debate was supposed to be where he sealed the deal. Instead he imploded on stage.

You forgot the song lyrics

Any proof, or you think people are going to believe you because it's green text?

It's over user.
I'm sorry but it's over.

But hey, we got some great memes out of it.
We couldn't stop both a Bush and a Clinton from returning to the white house, but we at least stopped one.

No. Try harder.

>people actually believe this

People actually believe this.

>implying I gave a fuck about any polls ever
Last poll I saw had Gary Johnson getting 25% of the popular vote.

wtf im a #shil4hill now

>people actually live in the czech republic

Well what then?
Show me some tangible proof that shows he's actually winning in these states after the debate and that ALL those polls are wrong.

I know.

It looks like the Dems can even swing Arizona, Iowa, and Ohio.

Nigging and gumping....it's like the shit gump says. They deal not in facts, just bullshit.

Looks like you got your proxies mixed up, tapette.

I don't listen to any polls. I don't give a fuck about polls. I look at his rallies, his facebook and twitter likes and following and other grassroot indictators. If you were Clinton why wouldn't you rig the polls or try to bribe the pollsters? WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT POLLS?! They're only used to sway emotions towards a winning side. When the time comes just VOTE based on policy and vision for country.

If the media establishment can be wrong about trumps viability as a candidate,Cred Forums can be wrong about his likelihood of being president.

>(((Polls)))

>R-RIGGED POLLS!!!
You'll have to do better.
Let's see tangible counter evidence.

wow, le trump fag is le mad

And I'm not wrong. Pretty sick.

The only reason I come to Cred Forums is to witness the insanity (it was rigged) and backpeddling (lol we was just kidding) when he loses. Pretty stoked to see it already happening!

Kek willed this post

inb4 same fag - I just dig the digit and digits don't lie, kind of like statistics

let me put it simple trump is going to be president Hillary is not its time you guys stop trolling and get jobs

>polls created by leftist media organizations say Trump is down
>literally all other evidence say Trump is winning in a landslide

I don't think so Chaim.

>(((MONMOUTH)))

>Pretty stoked to see it already happening!

Nov 8th is gonna be AWESOME AF

Hillary has an extremely small amount of support, but there's millions of Americans who think Donald Trump is an unethical shithead who isn't fit for running this country. For that reason alone, they'll vote for the opposition no matter who it is.

I was under the impression Trump fags didn't have jobs or pay their taxes just like their douchebag prophet?

You just know deep down inside after you actually get to know Donald Trump enough compared to Hillary Clinton that Donald Trump's the guy for the job as president.

Or else, God. But if not God, watch the fall.

Goebbels 101. Thanks for the bullshit you pathetic shill.

And what I'm saying is without God, both fall but Trump's better to vote for in regards to presidency.

>all other evidence

Breitbart?
Infowars?

>our side is winning so much that we have to steal signs and assault the other side
I can actually smell the desperation.

Wow you loons are almost to the level of the Aussies in shit post levels.

More likely they just won't vote. Even normies can't look passed Hillary's corruption. No amount of hatred for Trump will push them to vote for her.

Trump is unethical vis a vis Hillary.. Wat.

thank you all for correcting the record

You'll be smelling my balls when you learn to understand statistics.

his massive rallies that take place every day in every state of the union (pic not related)

>And what I'm also saying is that when one falls, because two humans against each other are a divided house, America Shall Fall.

Did they ban your twitter post?

im so tired of you trolls statistics say a majority of crimes are committed by blacks do you believe this

The polls all said that we'd stay in the EU, that the Conservatives weren't going to get a majority parliament. Polls are horseshit. They're too easy to sway.

Hey mate you're a huge faggot and a loser.

Someone has to take over the world some time. It's just the natural part of the law. Now, look, picture back in the past. Now compare that to today. Now, in mind it's best to believe in God. But if not, and, let's say the aliens come. It's only in the natural law that eventually SOMEONE would take over. There's always a group on top, never one lest they choose a one who either is God or is not. And you see them by their fruits. And know them by the word.

Rally numbers
Social media numbers
Anecdotal evidence such as Trump signs everywhere, leftist violence against Trump supporters (desperation), the nonstop media shilling to the point where they are destroying their reputation (more desperation)
Online polls

Yes we brigade the polls but you think Shillary doesn't brigade them also? Online polls are just a measure of voter enthusiasm. Normies can't even be bothered to click a button to vote for Shilldawg.

Do you ever get a human moment where you go "they really did it like that?" Or, "back then I used to do it like that, silly!" Now, imagine if you seen the way they portrayed events of the past this way. "The cavemen sure did mess up on their drawings!" "Wait, THAT'S how they wrote what happened?"

Ah, human!

nigga please stop bumping this thread.
Those are just chills here , it's a simple chill thread like we have hundreds everyday.
Relax and don't give a fuck about them, they're paid to shitpost this.

1 post by this ID

>implying Trump isn't a great magician

That's how they got our message and we don't judge! It's our message from Heaven translated in their own unique way! But it's in their hearts, love is there. Again, we don't judge, because love is there. They get it in their hearts understood in mind.

But you are wrong OP, also they do oversample democrats in many polls that show Hillary leading. It is why it is so important that everyone goes out to vote. They are literally trying to trick you into believing he can't win. If they succeed he wont, but if you go out and vote, he def. will win. Democrats will stay home because they think they already won.

why are you supporting the ommpa loompa facist racist you bigot

Oh for fucks sake it's a shill talking like a 45 year old spinster again

Listen kike, nobody is buying it. We all know Trump is gonna win. Just look at the turnout of Republicans vs Democrats this year, look at all the divisive shit the DNC did to screw Bernie supporters. They dug their own grave and are desperately trying to weasel out of it with 24/7 disinformation and propaganda. Only a pants shitting autistic fool would fall for their bullshit lies at this point.

You sound like a retarded Bernie Sanders supporter deep in denial. This isn't good any way you spin it.

Trump is acting like a fucking loudmouth jackass and he turns everyone off. He doesn't ever say anything smart. He has been a fucking letdown and I am extremely disappointed. You can't just fucking shout and brag and boast your way to a fucking presidency. You have to be a human fucking being. Trump is a fucking asshole and everyone can see it. Nobody wants to give him any open support. He fucked himself and he fucked all of us by playing into their hands. I honestly think he's a fucking Psy-Op by globalists to make all white people look like stupid evil assholes.

I am starting to fucking hate him honestly.

Also, in teh same vein, why do these threads still not link to the polls?

so much for the wall

Nah. I've been a Trump supporter since the beginning because I like his policies and his civic nationalist leanings.

JUST CALL THE ELECTION FOR HILLARY ALREADY

>rallies
>bots/scripts
>anecdotes
>bots/scripts
Wew, lad. Guess I #Stump4Trump now.

lets just hope that Cred Forums archive remains intact. i want to laugh at those gorillions of /tg/ shitty threads after this circus is over

This thread has cost $55 to create and bump for 41 minutes.

Thank you, David Brock.

Were you here in 2012? The amount of "W-well we never really supported Romney a-anyways" was so fucking funny

When you break the natural law u realize the supernatural is also natural thus once you become fully aware, that which is in human collective consciousness in creative imagination will become one with reality and if a person thought something that could destroy the world it would come to pass but if one thought of a more overpowering way to forever fix the world it would come to pass.

Does humanity still want to merge as one and be God?

I don't care why you support him. All you need to know is that he is seen as a jackass loudmouth by almost everyone on the planet and this is something he could have easily prevented by acting with a single fucking modicum of honestly, intellect, and finesse. Instead he takes every single opportunity he has simply to shout, bluster, and bitch about something else instead of acting like a powerful and intellectual person.

We don't want a fucking clown for a leader. We want a smart person, a truly intelligent speaker and thinker. Really, what does Trump ever do that seems smart. I'm not trying to derail him - I'm just saying... dude, he's very hard to support. And I'm saying this as a supporter.

I'm genuinely embarrassed to show people my Trump support. Maybe if he talked like a fucking intelligent person and didn't just make himself into a stupid joke to people, that would be good. You can call me a shill, I'm simply telling you why he is down. Maybe he is right about everything - but act like a stupid jackass and you will be treated like one. I don't care how funny strong or powerful you are. This isn't a fucking game, jesus fucking christ how stupid does the dumb fucker have to be to blow it this badly?

Me thinks Cred Forums just wants to watch the world burn

Where were you when you realized that Trump is a cuck?

I never did type that you should all compare the eye of the cat, to the dome above and around the earth.

I don't understand?

That is a lot of
>fucking

You are actually asking me the question if I understand that you understand, or not.

If you were to ask your question in this grammar consciousness of the english language you would just tell me you don't understand with a period.

>I don't understand.
(The statement)

And then I would be inclined to answer it for you, or else I wouldn't even if you asked the question.

I don't understand. Explain.
Because explain? Questions if I can explain. I could answer and say, "I could."

Because you didn't ask, by statement.
Explain.

You see.

Yeah, that was awesome. I also really enjoy how the original Cred Forums God Emperor, Ron Paul, is nothing more than a backdrop image for the "happening" meme now.

The popular vote means nothing. Just look at Bush Jr.