Who's above this guy?

Is it the Rothschild family?

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general88/hist.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolfo_Nicolás
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vladimir putin with his 200 billion(technically all of russia's wealth belongs to him)
President of America(Obama has bombed the fuck out Africa something georgie hates)
I could go on. He's hardly the final boss. He's not even on disc 3

The material world is ruled by the Hebrew god YHVH and his pesky Jewish minions.

Yes it is the Rothschild's. There are worth 10 times Soros.

/pol required reading:

rense.com/general88/hist.htm

This dude.

allah is above this guy

Nice. Reading

Satan

ever notice how none of these evil old fucks are scared of death? they know they will be receiving a cushy position in hell and have nothing to fear, they have sold their soul to the devil in exchange for wealth and power as long as they do his bidding

Is a cushy position in hell better than what the average joe gets for going to heaven?

no, there's no cushy position in hell, Satan has simply fooled them

Your mom is above this guy

Shut the fuck up

This guy runs the show. Gives marching orders to everyone below him.

If you don't believe me (think for yourself, question authority), do a paper trail. All roads lead to Rome. Even from Israel.

#Gasthecatholics

if they arent scared of death, wh is rockefeller having like 6 heart transplantations already.

but yeah, pretty much satan.

here is a thought: we know the elites worship lucifer/moloch which you can see at bohemian grove. now lucifer is associated with saturn. saturn has a hexagon on its northpole. put triangles on the flat sides of the hexagon and you get the star of david, put 3 lines inside it you get a 3D cube (look at pic related) like the black one in mecca where people walk even around in circles like the rings of saturn. open up the cube you get the christian cross.
now in the bible it says we shouldnt worship tin gods or false idols, yet we have those things? considering the symbolism, in christianity the idol is even lucifer killing the messiah. thats what people pray to. the elite made all the abrahamitic religions worship lucifer without them even knowing.
now if there is something behind those believes i dont know. but im pretty sure thats what the elites believe, and thats what they did, and if its real the symbols might lead to all the "mememagic" we put into those symbols we think we are giving god actually to lucifer. and people wonder why their prayers arent heard.

Yes.

On his wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolfo_Nicolás

Pope Benedict said "Hey, you gonna follow me?", Nicholas responded back "My army is the church's mission. get behind me, faggot".

Now we have a new pope, from the Society of Jesus. Do some fucking math, people. Follow the money.

>triggered nu/pol/shits
kek good job malta

You're on the right path, OP. now, stop believing in the fairy tale, and start looking at the people in charge of these organizations. Hint: they're out in the open. Hint #2: legatus.org

The Learned Elders of Zion

Its me. Soros is my bitch. Brings me my slippers in his teeth in the morning.

he probably has more of satans orders to exercise before death...

also that hexagon shit is crazy

How many people actually know about the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, or even looked up their members?

My favorite member of this catholic order: Thomas Mapother III.

Israel takes it's marching orders from Papa Francis.
Are you even of the 13 bloodlines, bro?

Allah is a dumb nigger.

thx 4 rare flag senpai

one to rule them all

Moloch. But KEK is above moloch.

Oh shit, SMOM reporting in.

All maltese are Catholic/Luciferian. prove me wrong.

I will soon be above all of them. I will flip this world over and end this circus. Just wait.

2047 is where it all begins. It is also where all things will end.

Save the date.

pic related/. you figure it out

So how the fuck so you sell your soul?

I would love to trade it desu.