TOMORROW MORNING

Who else is going to stay up late tonight to see the Wikileaks press conference? They better not be joking around.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=s1RnrpSJe7I
youtube.com/watch?v=QOiTyIvA4I8
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/will-wikileaks-assange-delay-october-surprise-announcement.amp.html?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=52JVljZW_cw
thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/presidential-campaign/272396-the-clintons-and-the-sordid-ubs-affair
truthfeed.com/corrupt-hsbc-global-bank-exec-arressted-links-to-hillary-james-comey-and-loretta-lynch/12683/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/07/hillary-helps-a-bankand-then-it-pays-bill-15-million-in-speaking-fees/400067/
wikileaks.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs_purported_HIV_medical_status_results,_2008
newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/will-a-wikileaks-email-get-clinton-imprisoned.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Rho_tKVDaKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i will never stay up for "le its coming tomorrow, i swear guise"-man again

H-hilary is f-finished. This is the e-end for her! J-jail, er, she b-better like j-jail.

R-right, guys?

Assange is like that crazy old man who keeps saying the apocalypse is coming because his schizophrenia made him see patterns in the bible that aren't actually there.

Why in the morning? No one will watch it, media will pretend it never happened

>due to specific information
Were they planning a hit on him? Makes perfect sense to me.

>specific information pertaining to Berlin/Germany
??????

Cuck

What time is it at? Morning in Berlin?

So what time?

Probably that Clinton was legit questioning whether they could drone strike him. that he happened to be residing in London didn't seem to set off any alarm bells for her.

>4am EST

i'll just check the catalog when I wake up

really made me correct my record, thx

Except that he has released a shit tonne of material that would've sunk any other candidate.

After today's polls Wikileaks needs to start dumping.

oh is this enabled again? test.

REEE WHY since4pass NOT WORK 4 ME

What part of it happens in Berlin? He's been stuck in that one building in London for years so does it mean the reporters will be in a room in Berlin watching him on video?

There be no Morning when drone strikes

I'll be counting down the seconds are participating the in pre-announcement festivities, for what the 20th time? Nope, the keeping our name in the news thing they have been doing just causes Wikileaks fatigue. Playing candidates like they have the "release" believability will be split as so. Fucking kids, gotta do it all themselves, hopefully they have the chance to learn from how badly they fucked up this slam dunk of theirs. But there is always a chance of a Hail Mary!

>press conference to discuss the future of wikileaks
They're not gonna release shit. It's gonna be 'hurrrrrr were a company who hates corrupt people! Buy my book!!!!'

I would love it if I was wrong but everything posted on their twitter points to a publicity stunt.

I will be awake, so i'll look for it. Assange's statement is supposed to be broadcast at 3am EST in America, so 8am Berlin time.

Member when we saved the boy scouts at the jamboree?

This. It's going to be nothing. Assange is just shilling for a Trump presidency so he gets a chance at being granted asylum here. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Trump, but we're going to have to win this election without a deus ex machina.

giuys its never gunna cum

we loos

wtf i luv hillree now

Assange has released tomes-tier amounts of information, for almost every single country, on governmental corruption and subversion. The man does Kek's work, but all he does is release the information. It's up to the people to actually digest it and do with that information what they want. Assange isn't incompetent; the people, unfortunately, are. They still really on the good ol' boys club media that isn't for the people, it's for profit for the elites. The media is to means to meet ends for the elite. The minute more than 50% of the population realizes this, the minute we can begin rebuilding.

t. Former journalist wannabe fag who fell for le Walter Cronkite meme

nice dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Stay woke pol

Hill Shills soooooooooo fucking nervous, you can tell it just by reading the first few posts to this thread

i love it

What could he have that could possibly take down the Clinton Campaign? Calling blacks niggers? Even if it was that, on audio, what would even happen?

Clinton's sending out her drone army.

Nothing. Nothing at all.

She used to hate gays and her husband signed the federal Defense of Marriage Act. No one gives a shit this election.

Why Berlin though?

WHERE IS THE PRESS CONFERENCE BEING HELD IN BERLIN???

I WILL LIVESTREAM IT HERE IF THERE ISN'T ALREADY A LIVESTREAM SET UP

Yes, please

lol not only in london, but in an embassy for another country, so thats 2 birds with 1 stone . she is the worst candidate in recent history.

MSM is prepared

Is this shit going to be good enough to get out of bed for ? I truly hope it's something big but it'll be another big disappointment.

Assange is alex jones tier fucktard.

What time is it gonna be at EST?

>moving speech from London to Berlin

What does this even mean? Isn't he locked in London inside that embassy?

Someone help me I'm retarded

What's the official countdown negers?

There could be leaked video of her grabbing a week old baby by the feet and slamming it's head against a brick wall and she'd still have people come out and give her votes.

How can a guy locked in a London embassy give a speech in Berlin?

>so thats 2 birds with 1 stone
3, since he's an Australian and not an American. Which these morons seem to assume, with that one dipshit claiming he is guilty of treason.

8am for me so you all will have no sleep tonite dickheads

he'll just say he's a refugee

good point lol, at least her war crimes are as efficient as possible

LOOKS LIKE I'VE GOT SOME WORK TO DO

When I look at, that song from Wizard of Oz plays in my head, when the witch is riding around on her broom cackling.

If the US drone strike England, i will protest outside west minster and will not leave til I have a million strong army behind me

The drone joke spooked him.

prepare to be underwhelmed user

nothing to see here, other than the Ecudorian embassy falling into a sinkhole.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1RnrpSJe7I

... but as soon as he steps out of that embassy he'll be arrested

He better deliver this time

>remember is now member

fucking mandolina effect, im in the wrong universe again

Your trips give me hope.

>joke

Are you retarded? Its a netcast on a large projector screen. The screen is set up in Brrrrlin

What am I missing?

When did Assange EVER overhype a leak?

Why Berlin when it supposedly concerns the US?

It doesn't, why do people think this? the Official wikileaks twitter said it's about "past, present & future of WikiLeaks".

UK is 51st state. They'd shut it down when Bama says so.

am EST
source on this? if it's at this time i'll probably stay up to watch it

>Its a netcast on a large projector screen

wait. assange doesn't know how to use the cyber? who the fuck puts up a huge screen in Berlin to broadcast from london?

dammit get Barron Trump on the line, or that 400 pound guy. t

Because it would get shut down in the US. Assange is going to be on a live feed broadcast to Berlin. He's not going to physically be there. The "specific information" is most likely a tip about an assassination attempt in him. Remember, a guy was seen trying to break into the Ecuadorian embassy last month. Hillary is out to get him. I think that's why he also teased us with the article about Hillary trying to "drone" him.

Has Wikileaks come out and said they're having a Hillary leak TOMORROW or has it only been Twitter and Info Wars "reporters"?

Germany too desu. Merkel uses Obamas ballhair for lipstick.

I guess because he cant leave the embassy? Unless maybe in a diplomats vehicle?

It starts an hour after I finish work today so I have the time to get snug, get a drink and witness the greatest shitpost of all time.

This whole thing sounds like a publicity stunt to promote their 10th anniversary. Doesnt sound like a leak of any kind. Just a summary of their work over the years.

4 a.m. Est

Assange's speech got moved to the Berlin press conference. His speech will happen before the actual press conference. That press conference was already planned before they canceled Assange's balcony speech. His speech isn't going to be about what you said, just the press conference.

He didn't.

People are just too retarded, too afflicted with cognitive dissonance and have their heads too deep up their asses to actually look at the leaks and appreciate their far reaching implications.

No, as usual people are putting words in Assange's mouth or just hoping but stating it as fact.

What time is it here lad?

C'mon Wikileaks. They have to come out with something massive for their 10th anniversary, right?

If a leaf is telling me this then it HAS to be CTR shills.

I'm betting the house on "irrefutable evidence of Satanic ritual killings."

7pm

Germany is literally an American vassal state until 2099. The government and media is fully owned by the US since 1946.

so is he speaking right before the conference? Or at a later hour?

>Are you retarded? Its a netcast on a large projector screen. The screen is set up in Brrrrlin

Maybe I'm retarded but I don't see why he doesn't just livestream on facebook or twitter?

Is assange living in 1995?

Yeah this sounds about right.

How am I a CTR shill? I'm agreeing that the stuff wikileaks has already delivered is extremely damning.

I'm just saying that the general populace is too anesthetized to really understand or care.

From what I'm hearing, he will be speaking at 8am Berlin time. The press conference starts at 10am Berlin time.

Thanks chap. Definitely going to get comfy tonight.

I really hope it's something though. The last 6 months of low energy happenings has left me with happening blue balls.

I didn't call you a CTR shill you stuipid fucking leaf.

Source? This is the first I've heard of this.

>Maybe I'm retarded but I don't see why he doesn't just livestream on (((facebook))) or (((twitter)))?

So 1AM PST?

This has nothing to do with hillary what the fuck are you guys hyping this for no reason

Why Berlin? If it had to do with a Clinton leak why not the US?

Julian pulling mega shitlord moves

OYY VEYY SHUT HIM DOWN
HE'S NOT USING FACEBOOK OR TWITTER BECAUSE HE'S TRYING TO BOYCOTT ISRAEL.
HE'S AN ANTI-SEMITE

SOMEBODY ARREST THAT MAN BEFORE HE STARTS ANUDDAH SHOAH.

MUH 666 TRILLION GORILLION.

Consider my record corrected.

Why the fuck does it matter? We have the Internet, any info will carry over in 3 seconds flat.

I'm guessing she refers to black people as "niggers" in an email or letter.

Or she's talking about Bill fucking Monica or a little girl or something.

Isn't this usually when something else mysteriously comes up to fill up the news for a long while?

youtube.com/watch?v=QOiTyIvA4I8

I am prepared for the greatest happening of our lifetimes.

My bad. It appears he'll be speaking 1 hour before. Notice in the article it says that he'll start speaking at 3am Eastern, meaning 9am Berlin. The Wikileaks Twitter states the press conference will start at 10am Berlin.

Uh oh

Oh shit, forgot article:

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/will-wikileaks-assange-delay-october-surprise-announcement.amp.html?client=safari

I'm sorry guys it won't be anything. The hype train got to us, and I think it's going to be about where Wiki leaks goes from here, not a document dump.

Can't we just drone the guy?

truly he is the evil of our time :^)

Thanks, Obama.

And wgat about specific time? Califag here

Assange is at 12am
Press conference starts at 1am

What's your predictions boys? Election rigging or other?

why did you reply to him?

Doesn't matter at this point, the info they have is circulating all over the world, if they go down they will automatically start dumping all the intel. And who's to say they aren't already cooperating with major newspapers as they've done previously?

no he hasn't actually left the premises of the embassy for however many years, it will either be a video stream or he'll give some announcement and have some surrogates answering questions on his behalf in berlin

gah fuck assange, if he doesn't fuck hillarys shit up now honestly fuck him forever at this point

>What's your predictions boys? Election rigging or other?
Very bad emails leaking I guess, better be something major in that case, not ambassadors paying for their posts

Tweets and retweets, man. Getting sick of this shit. Nov 8 better hurry up before I sudoku.

Killing people with drones is just a washington inside joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=52JVljZW_cw

it's the 10 year anniversary of wikileaks and he's only going to talk about the organization. no leaks coming folks, go back home

>le stronk womyn

How many hours until the leak?

mccree?

A bunch of emails that you have to link together yourself. The emails will contain info damning enough to sink the entire US government.

Nothing will happen as a result.

I'm starting to like her edginess

Speaking of which, what's Aussieland's opinion on their prodigal son?

Keep him safe Germany. lol

>Soon
>October definately
>Tomorrow
>Today
>No, wait wednesday
>Wait, wait, tomorrow morning
That big leak is coming eventually right guys? Maybe you can meme it into existence with some doubles or something.

assange didnt get any threats from hillary it was all from trump supporters wanting to kill him so his dead hand gets triggered and all the docs get released

What could information be that requires it be told in Berlin and not London?

It really made me corrected my record.

>Think of everything he released so far on Hillary
>Now imagine those emails said "Donald J. Trump" on them instead of "Hillary R. Clinton"
>Now realise the election would be over before it started

I didn't realise you were that (((kiwi))) before I posted or I wouldn't have bothered.

kek

He will still physically be in London. They're just streaming his speech to a Berlin press conference to make it more convenient.

We are at the cultural marxist endgame. Leftists are brainwashed beyond saving. To the average leftist, hillary's word is quite literally doctrine. Hillary defines objective truth, truth hinges upon hillary defining that something is true. 1+1=2 because hillary says so. I'm not even kidding. A conversation with a leftist will demonstrate this.

very very talanted with computers. Not so much with the shitposting.. He is what all aussie posters could become if they gave uptheir shitposting traditions and focused on one thing

Not me

Actually 3am

Thank you for correcting the record.

how does he keep asylum whilst travelling to cuckmoney?

lol god damnit i membeh

Wait how is he getting to Berlin? I thought they'd arrest him the second he stepped out of the embassy.

I did this for the stock market happening thread last Friday morning till about 3am. Was I ultimately dissapointed? Yes. Was it a fucking blast staying up past all the shill posters' bedtimes and shitposting till dawn? Yes.

Hillary supplied weapons to ISIS is the big rumor I'm seeing. Hillary suggest drone striking Assage.

Is also like to mention based Ecuador, without whom none of this would have even been possible.

My sides are going to fucking explode if it's Trump's tax returns.

At exactly what time is this happening in bong time?

This, desu.

It's not about the happening. It's about raising hell with your fellow outcasts.

Read the thread, lad. He's being livestreamed to a press conference in Berlin, not physically there.

Did someone say Jew sex?

8am is Assange
9am is press conference

I have an exam tomorrow. It will be nothing.

You mean Mandel- oh crikes!

This would be the most Aussie thing he could do and would be met by begging from Canada's ambassador to the UK for him to stay at their embassy.

They've tried at least once before, when some "cat burglar" was caught scaling the outside of the embassy building

When is it on bong time?

22bongs and 12 bings good sir

gawd bless 'er roight

>Discussing the future of Wikileaks

Who gives a shit. Remember when Assange said he had "significant" information to release back in September? They're all about shilling for their website now.

This. There's been a shitload of really dodgy shit done by Hillary. Bengahzi, the e-mails scandal, lying about her health and fucking Bernie out of the race. If people are still willing to vote for her there is nothing she could do to make them vote otherwise.

Those people are lost, they've fallen for the MSM meme and have probably been through university indoctrination. Then you've got the Nigs and the Spics who will block vote for gibs and could care less about corruption.

8am tuesday

>Tfw no links to where it will stream or if it even will

>Remember when Assange said he had "significant" information to release back in September?
dude we're only 3 days into october. you're talking about september like it was last year

Again, the press conference and speech are two separate events. The Berlin event was already happening before they canceled the balcony speech. That's why the speech is happening an hour before the "past, present, and future" press conference.

northing is going to happen like usual

Wikileaks could come out and say that Hillary killed babies with an ice pick with photographic evidence and witness signatures and no one would care

Thanks man, is that when assange will come on or the press conference, do we know on which the information will be released?

I am so excited, I think I might stay up.

PSY threw us a Happening concert as a thank you

I think Assange is spooked since he knows Britain is part of NSA's 5 Eyes

And didn't someone try to break into his embassy a while back?

THIS

>KILLARY IF FINISHED! NEW INFO SOON WILL BRING DOWN HER CAMPAIGN! STAY TUNED ;^)

>Tomorrow comes

>We here at wikileaks are dedicated to unveiling the truth, for the past 10 years we have been exposing corruption but we couldn't have done it without you. So thank YOU the reader for helping us through this journey. BYE.

>Following week

>KILLARY IF FINISHED! NEW INFO SOON WILL BRING DOWN HER CAMPAIGN! STAY TUNED ;^)
Rinse and repeat. Literally the sonic cycle of politics

Witnessed. Praise kek.

Perhaps if we're lucky, we'll also get a confirmation Clinton ordered the hit on Seth Rich, Vincent Fox, John Ashe etc. (and done without exposing victim's families to harm).

you can't seriously think anything wikileaks has released pertaining to hillary could possibly scratch the teflon don if it were the other way around. his supporters wouldn't abandon him if he raped a baby live during the next debate.

I want to believe it's true since it is October and everything, but I don't think Assange will deliver. At least I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Oh powerful Lord KEK, please make it be so that Wikileaks has audio of Hillary calling a black man a nigger or any other kind of slur. I offer these repeating integers as an offering.

I will join you.

>university indoctrination
also known as "education"

I'm a little confused, I've been away from /pol for a week and 2 things happened. People stopped calling niggers googles and now 'anonymous' releases a anti tump/capitalist vid. Yeah, I know they are garbage nobodies but this seems too dumb even for them. Pls explain

if I were to guess

>2008 election
>hillary clinton is pissed
>screaming at her subordinates about "king nigger and his nigger voters"
>"calls him a 'fucking kenyan nigger"
>"get that fucking kenyan niggers birth certificate, nobody is going to vote for a filthy nigger from kenya"

I had a dream a year ago of hillary getting caught complaining about niggers so I'm holding out on this one.

he dies tonight?

For (((them))) it was last year. Happy Rosh Hashanah.

>berlin
>safe

what?

EDUCATION IS A HOAX MADE UP BY THE CHINESE TO TRICK LIBERALS INTO VOTING FOR ANTI-AMERICAN CANDIDATES

FUCK

In all probability they have the information that they promised but realized that putting it out in september is retarded, it would be like a film studio releasing a Christmas Film in february.

Abandon him no, lynch probably

Thanks for correcting the record.

im hoping it will be severely damming evidence against Clinton

>If people are still willing to vote for her there is nothing she could do to make them vote otherwise.
this isnt about hillary's base of supporters. this is about people that are just sort of voting for hillary cause they hear trump is bad. if this is big it will probably convince those people to stay home.

it has to be something massive though. it cant be some lame shit like she sold weapons to ISIS or something like that. it cant be about her emails either. it has to be something totally new and criminal

nimble america has deposited $0.05 into your account

Im not sure why he chose Berlin. It may have a large community that supports wikileaks (free information groups etc.). I lived in Berlin for 4 months (Atlanta is my home base) and I could totally see something like this announcement being made in Berlin. Perhaps its symbolic. Berlin is the place where entire ideologies fall (nazis, commies)

repeating numbers? what does this mean?
>3232

Give me an example of what you think would be big enough?

Lol underattedd

CTR now employs potatoes

How the fuck are they going to get him out of the embassy?
I thought guards are ready to snatch him if he even so much as sets a foot on British soil.

3AM EST isn't 3AM European time, that's 3AM in Washington DC.

Oddly enough, it's probably the best time to hit the US with something like that, as it'll give the morning shows 2-3 hours to digest and regurgitate the results. Plus political spin staff gets kept up late waiting for this, meaning they'll at least give Clinton's people one sleepless night.

lol it's just a prank bro xD

test

They have always emlpoyed potatoes, this one seems to have gone off the script.

Brits testing there stealth drone over London tonight

I think it's a Brussels sprout.

i bet this ctr person haven't even finished school.

>that image
i thought the jews usually won though?

if it's a big enough reveal it won't matter. people will know one way or another. like, what a stupid statement to make in the digital age where information travels at the speed of mileseconds.

>dur hur it da morning, everybody be sleepin. it won't matter

what?

Thanks mane, I was just looking for a time.

I wouldn't stay up for this, but I'm usually up awake at 3am (EST) anyway, so I might do it just to see if it really is nothing (which it most likely is)

Also, didn't hillary say something about "Can't we drone strike him?" or something like that?

>school
I think you mean "indoctrination camp"

You don't want to give the media the time to put their own spin on it. if you throw it out there when the maximum number of people can see it all at once before any narratives are created for it, people come to their own conclusions and not a damn thing the media will do will change that.

>a family with a body count of 50+ close associates has a woman in it unironically talking about killing someone with a drone because she doesn't personally like him
Fantastic optics

She actually died on 11/9

She ordered advanced Intel on benghazi suppressed?

It would have to be that big

Or deaths confirmed to be a result of her emails

I think you mean "federal pound-me-in-the-ass training camp."

did they change it?

They whole "embassies are sacred ground" thing isn't really a law, it isn't even a national law, it's just an agreement that countries have so that we don't go around arresting another countires officials because that country does something bad and so that diplomatic relations can be open. It's works on the same principle that nuclear weapons did, mutually assured destruction, we don't arrest the people in the Libyan embassy for shooting one of our police officers, they don't arrest our people for helping to put a no fly zone over their country in the (((arab spring))). Ecuador is testing this to its limits.

>absolutely no one can point to where Assange or Wikileaks in general has said there will be a Hillary leak tomorrow

Real fucking neat, shit heads.

>Brussels sprout
That's gonna be my new name for Guy Verhofstadt

Plane crashs on Embassy London Tonight accidents happen.

It is 9 in the morning for us senpai

There is the Cred Forums logo next to your name.

Why couldn't the release be at night so I could be comfy.

He goes nowhere and videoconferences like modern people would.

I'm not saying I hope the CIA kills this nigger, but we'd be better off if he was dead

So that Americans don't go to bed knowing about it because it make for a bigger blow waking up to the news. The news crews are already awake and processing the morning news well before people normaly wake up.

ah, got it, should have realized, my bad

the only thing that could get her would be direct knowledge and involvement in murdering people with damaging information about her.

stuff with the clinton foundation and her emails is all muddled together for most people. they have accepted this stuff about her. so one more thing to put in the email bucket or one more thing to put in the clinton foundation bucket wouldnt change people's minds about her. it needs to be big. it needs to be different. it needs to be seth rich level to get through to people.

You can't see it in clover, just browser based postings of shite

>tomorrow

Reminder

Are we the bad guys? :(

God I hope not, it would make for such a non-story. Everyone knows ISIS is our proxy gang.

3AM is predawn, even if it's "morning". You should already be comfy at that point.

Your days are numbered, just like these posts

why is this so early in the morning, whose news cycle is it aimed at??

WHAT

I WANT TO BELIEVE

PRAISE KEK

Using the word nigger

Go back to Hobbitwon you fucking retard piece of shit.

Kek magic is gonna happend tomorrow in world scale.

>seth rich leve
Pardon?

I think I know what you mean. But surely the Clinton organization would have nown that wikileaks have this data? And if they did then wouldn't the democrats have taken her out of the race long ago to minimize the impact?

my favorite part of this ordeal is that assange said that he had information on hillary that hed release at a later date, faggots reposted the story every week, and now even worse faggots think assange made a statement every week about it

>Kek magic is gonna happend tomorrow in world scale.

You're the fucking retard for thinking this is going to do anything to stop her campaign.

Europe's, but it also is timed nicely for the first big news cycle of the day to chew on it enough to get story time. 3AM EST means the East Coast news shows get just enough time to work it up, and as noted above it's also the graveyard shift for most of the political types, so they either have to stay up/get up fucking early to be on the ball when it releases if it's big, or they'll wake up to an already-happening.

WikiLeaks is not ignorant of timing things.

I'm so fucking comfy for this potential happening that you can't even comprehend it.

So is 3am est when the press conference will happen or when assange will make a statement? And do we know which the leak will be in?

It's going to be irrefutable evidence of all the satanic cult shit. Betting the house, because after they open that can of worms, I'm living in the woods for a few years anyway.

I know right? I must have gained 6kg over the past 5 months what with all the late night comfy happenings on pol with my ShartInMart friends, eating fries and other shit.

SHIT GUYS LISTEN

I just realized, if it is something huge, like Hillary having murdered someone, or covering up Bill's rape, or covering up Benghazi then wont the media just try to say this is an outright lie?

What time GMT?

Assange is talking first, followed by the conference an hour later (logically, to allow followups and questions to whatever he ends up releasing).

That's why it needs to be video or audio evidence of her doing something incredibly damning. That way, there's no possible way the media can spin it.

If it isn't something of that magnitude, no one is going to care.

I almost forgot they have allah snackbars in Finland

7 AM GMT (GMT = EST+4).

im going to go back and look at the timeline. i dont think assange started saying he had information that would end her campaign until after seth rich was murdered. he has certainly hinted at rich being his source.

my main point is that it would have to be something that earth shattering to derail hillary's campaign in a big way. like something people wouldnt be able to ignore.

im going to check on that timeline.

8AM, but I am not sure if that is when the press conference is or when assange is going to appear, or which one of those the leak is in, either way it will be within 1 hour of that time.

Wait, I don't understand. Assange himself is going to give a speech? Isn't he locked in his little embassy to avoid prosecution?

britfriend, you must eat your fruit and veg if you want to help make Briton great again.

9 hours from now

But England isn't on GMT at the moment, it is on BST

No. He will give a video speech. Probably recorded, not live.

I get all my protein in protein powder, 100g a day, and also have a multi vitamin, the problem is everything else I eat. I am 6ft 84-85kg.

He asked for GMT, he got GMT.

kek that water almost got them

Does anyone have the FBI user picture this image reminds of that

it's true. UBS AG formerly known as the United Bank of Switzerland has deep, dark ties with the Clintons and death.
thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/presidential-campaign/272396-the-clintons-and-the-sordid-ubs-affair
truthfeed.com/corrupt-hsbc-global-bank-exec-arressted-links-to-hillary-james-comey-and-loretta-lynch/12683/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/07/hillary-helps-a-bankand-then-it-pays-bill-15-million-in-speaking-fees/400067/

Viciously underrated post.

Never mind that, where is the stream? I suppose I should just keep and eye on the wikileaks twitter feed.

Assange is the single greatest fighter of government corruption in the modern world and even he STILL fails to cause any lasting harm to the globalist machine.

If that doesn't prove the NWO conspiracies true then idk what the fuck will.

Julian Assange is a nationless puppet who is being used like a tool by Vladimir Putin. As soon as Hillary gets elected she's going to make an offer that the Ecuadorian president Rafael Correa does not refuse. Julian Assange will then be arrested by Swedish officials, who will extradite him as a gift to Hillary. He will then get the death sentence for his involvement with the "collateral murder" leaks. Take a screencap of this post, because in 3 months it will come true.

Edward Snowden is a true whistleblower. Julian Assange is just a manchild and attentionwhore. Look at this tabloid bullshit that he put up about Steve Jobs: wikileaks.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs_purported_HIV_medical_status_results,_2008

Zero fact checks. You call that journalism?

I like satisfied Alex

They haven't given the link to the video yet, probably because doing so could jeopardize the vid. But yeah, keep an eye on their Twitter.

yea seth rich was murdered on july 10th
>newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084

and julian assange did not start making claims about having information that would put hillary in jail until around july 30th
>nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/will-a-wikileaks-email-get-clinton-imprisoned.html

we'll see though

And it's not that Hillary says it-- their limbic system is so fucked that they have violent emotional reaction to anything that goes against the narrative laid down by the "good" people in power. They cannot understand, they cannot discern true information. And they will not, like Bemenov said, until they take a jackboot six inches up their ass.

9 hours. Still time to get your tendies, roms, emulators, and vaporwave set up.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rho_tKVDaKM

>.05 has been deposited into your account

this is what is happening re: Putin and Jeh and muh electionz. they have tried to inoculate themselves by casting aspersions on any reports via wikileaks by blaming and isolating Putin, the rape allegations against Assange (true, he appears pervy, but not the raper of adult women pervy), the overwrought hysteria from the media, Comey, and the federal takeover of elections.

it's ironic, because all that was needed was one or two legit reporters interested in the truth. mighty babylon has fallen.

What time? Do we know?

Millions of lives later on a botched "war on terrorism" that has only increased the number of terrorist attacks on US interests while further eroding civil liberties for people not just in the US but all of the five-eyes countries later and you are just asking that question now?

Bye bye hillbots

3AM eastern
7AM GMT

Gonna get spoopy at midnight on the best coast

Assassnge better not be bluffing.
If this leak is anything short of obliteration then he will be the boy who cried wolf and no one will pay attention to any leaks going forward.

This is THE fucking shot

Like I said way earlier in the thread :The stuff he has leaked so far is damning as fuck. The populace is just thoroughly anesthetized and doesn't care anymore.

You're the reason why Cred Forumstards hate the jews and jewish-like behavior.

Does anyone know if theres a site that this will be livestreamed from. I don't want to miss this!

This. He has to act now. It will severely hurt his credibility if he's just shooting the shit. Kek willing, he will remain a man of his word and release some devastating shit in 9 hours.

It really is. The American public is too lazy/brainwashed to give a fuck anymore.

>3AM eastern
>7AM GMT
Finally a happening where Europe doesn't need to stay up late for.see how the Americans like it to stay up till 5 am and wageslave the next day

Not gonna lie, I'm fucking bummed about staying up late as fuck tonight. I don't want to wait til the morning to read it, so I'll do it. I swear to God, this white haired faggot better deliver tomorrow.

Are we sure that his announcement will be the October surprise and not some bullshit about wikileaks 10th anniversery? I just tuned into Fox News and it sounded like they said Assange said it WONT be the october surprise, it's some wikileaks anniversary bullshit.

Can someone confirm that it is in fact the october surprise?

When did that giant 88 gig file get released?

When did Hillary suggest this drone strike?

I'm seeing patterns

Nigger that's 2-3am central time

You can also sleep in eary, wake up around ~AM, cook dinner and eat it comfy while watching streams preferably with a cozy blanket.

This is how I Trump at night last debate and every debate in the future

Americans need only stay up till 3 AM at the latest if you'r eeast coast.

I get up at 2am for work, so that should be no problem.

i hope theres not a fucking towelhead that decides to fly a plane into a building tomorrow so this gets buried

Both: "Well today's is our 10 year anniversary!"
>*Audience zaps away*
"So we present our biggest leak yet! Hillary killed your favorite allies!"
>*Crickets*

Actually, that sounds pretty comfy, senpai. Thanks, Gijs :-*

I hope your mother and or daughter dies a horrible death by the hands of rape-fueled niggers.

false alarm?

Enjoy John, being comfy is half the battle hahaha :)

Yep. There is no leak coming tomorrow

Even the October surprise won't be the happening that you're all imagining. It'll be a "revelation" that will circulate the interwebs and media outlets for maybe two days, and then die.

The best way to sweep something under the rug is to simply ignore it, and that's what mainstream media have been doing with Wikileaks for years now.

People rile up over snippets of information, one-liners, gaffes and blunders. Wikieaks doesn't offer any of that (at least not in the manner that would get their story hyped up)

I've been saying since yesterday that Wikileaks nor Assange said anything about a Hillary leak for tomorrow.

So how will this even work? Someone will give the speech instead? Assange is stuck in the Ecuadorian embassy.

they're gonna have a teleconference on the internet gadget

the thing is, people are so high time preference because of TV and Internet Porn and shit, that they want it and they want it NOW

He really shouldn't wait too much longer. If he waits too close to the election, voters won't care enough to change their mind about Hillary or it'll take to long for the story to spread (since the media is on Hillary's side)

He's got another week to release this shit and still have it be effective, two at the most.

Unless Assange has indisputable evidence of the "smoking gun, blood on her hands, body in the trunk, audio recording of her bragging about doing it" caliber,

He can't wait too much longer.

They're going to set up an Assange hologram

If this fucker built up all this anticipation and all he has is a story nobody cares about then maybe I'd be okay with Clinton drone striking the bitch.

wow whats the yellow star?

Yeah but Assange literally said his "bombshell" would be enough to indict Hillary. If he's not over exaggerating or bluffing and he's actually sitting on something like that, he has to release it soon.

is this some sort of shill tactic? why is this question being asked every 5 posts? are people literally this retarded? nobody in here can imagine assange skyping into the conference? not being able to piece this together yourself is some severely autistic shit m8.

He didn't build it up. He never said anything about new leaks. It's a press conference about their new projects and stuff

I, too, grow impatient for this "October Surprise".

Take your pills, gramps.

this, everyone knows this already

How fucking great would it be if she actually drone striked assange?

And then the data was released?

It would be fucking great. The government would have no choice but to remove all people associated with that, or to try to convince the military to protecd them (lol)

THIS. Holy fuck, I know some of you guys didn't have the privilege to learn English as your first language, but come on. Where are you people getting this "info" from?

>FBI head Clumy

I want to believe, but shit like this just makes him sound like a retard.

this.

I don't even know if october is good

It would be better if it was late october at least.

You can't spell Assange without Ass.

I swear if this guy gets Trump elected....

Don't do it Assange. Hillary is a lying, corrupt, evil little cunt, but she's not Trump. Hillary at her worse will probably start another war that kills a lot of brown people. Trump at his worse can potentially crash the world economy.

I have it on an inside source that it's a recording alex jones made at bohemian grove pretending to be bill hicks when he recorded bill and hillary clinton raping jon benet ramsey

I'm srs guyz

Kek

We just want it before he gets his ass assassinated.

Don't worry conforming goy, nothing Assange says can be brought to court. Not a month before the election. They've presented Assange as a derelict with dubious moral values.

Post yfw they do not destroy Hillary tomorrow