What is everyone's plan when Trump doesn't get elected?

What is everyone's plan when Trump doesn't get elected?

At this point the only thing that can stop him is massive voter fraud in the swing states courtesy of Soros' army of cronies, which is a real possibility.

Shit post on Cred Forums saying

YOU LOST RACIST AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Innawoods when the first reports of mysteriously disappearing anons and suicide by 2 bullets to the back of the head

If Trump isn't elected - brace for wartime with Russia and Iran
If Trump is elected- brace for financial collapse

We do what we always do.

Continue posting.

Time to purge all the mojados.

I won't rest until hispanics are a model minority, and all these lefty colonists have to go.

My grandparents toiled for decades to see people assimilate, and then all these goddamn borderjumping monkeys just come in demanding rights.

Fuck them.

Marry a Jew get dual citizenship.

Forever hide my powerlevel and be a literal fucking lefty

Go poly
Eat tofu
Drink bullshit
Fuck hamplanets because they will be the only women left

I'll see you guys on the other side if he does not win, it was a pleasure thinking that the dream could be a reality for a while.

Better question is what happens to our memes?
Does Pepe become a symbol of our failures? Does Momi return to /jp/? Will we ever get repeating digits again?

sit back and enjoy America becoming great again...it's the cuckservatives and Trump supporters that have fucked america

watch it all burn, there'll be a depression coming no matter who gets in

trump cucks don't have a "powerlevel"

Not care. US presidents don't effect or affect me

Go back to enjoying Cred Forums more now that all the Republican/Democrat partisan shitter normies leave and leave us alt-rightists, natsocs and leftists behind to discuss deeper metapolitics

I'm Alt-Right so I've never cared about US elections, and always disliked anyone in power or the military

Come Russia and bring your dollars to us :^)

If Russia's gun laws were better I'd consider it.

Cry

Well, then things carry on the way they seem to be inevitably heading.

>implying we can afford a Russia when fucking around in Iraq plunged us trillions into debt
It's financial collapse either way, Czykyzkokzy. You gonna get swallowed up again.

I'm pretty sure Hillary also has a decent sized basket of deplorables on her side.

I'll keep posting nazi frogs on the internet

Do I get a free loli?

*afford a WAR WITH Russia
God dammit.

What the fuck you need your weapons for other than posting pics of you holding them

Oh...... trump will win

Checked, and seriously, being prepared for the upcoming revolution.

If they try to chuck Hillary in anyway, no matter what the people want, the whole world is going to turn upside down for a bit, and it might get a bit messy.

I'm ready.

this

Be glad labor/greens are not in power.

Probably just go back to asking black people to fuck my wife