Really gets the neural juices flowing

really gets the neural juices flowing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2QOwAJ2ez6U
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah, we need to turn that finger into a wall

wtf i hate refugees now

Who the fuck puts "Syrian Refugees" on their suitcase?

They kinda deserve to die now desu

Arabia

We should follow the examples of Saudi Arabia and the gulf states and take in millions of refugees just like they did.

solution: grab the knife and point it instead of your finger

we should let in georgian and armenian refugees though

Why? It's not like those places are at war and they are basically on like the fringes of whiteness.

mudslimes deserve to die before they come into our country
they can go elsewhere and wreak havoc

Wow didn't know there was ISIS in greece and that the only safe places on earth are the ones with free shit

>country is overrun by murderers
>run away instead of fighting for your home
>thinking I want more cowards in my country

Hmmm.

they don't want to leave their country currently anyway but they might end up in a bad spot eventually

SAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=2QOwAJ2ez6U

the pic sucks and "neural juices flowing" is not funny

pleb

>Be fighting age male
>Country goes to shit
>Take a boat over to Europe
>Be a dumb nigger and crash said boat
>Force Europeans to save you
>Stay in there hastily made camps and then cry that you aren't being taken care of
>Get mad when women don't want you

non-white """men"""

wtf i haet borders now

I have nothing agianst Georgians and Armenians but we shud focus on keeping those countries safe(and removing kebab) instead of waiting for those countries to fall into shit and taking once agian another demographic hit by taking care of every loser in the world.

Aren't the refugees like 97% young, fighting fit, men?

Then go the fuck to Germany and Canada.

That's why we need this

>literally 20 000 hours on photoshop

are they stood in Germany/France here?

Why dont they just go to some other muslim country?
Why the hell do people ignore this option?

This. If America was in the same situation, I wouldn't run away. I'd stay in fight. The amount of lone adult male refugees makes me sick.

yes

What's in the bag, Mohammad?

kek.
we should take in CHRISTIANS who are being murdered constantly
not more freaking muslims

Why won't they fight for their homes or children?

>Refugees fleeing ISIS
They are fleeing from a gibz-deprived environment.

i meant refugee in the proper definition of the word, meaning that if they were all gonna die and not fit for the army and unable to aid the war effort then it'd be fine to temporarily hold onto them while fighting the ensuing war that has already been declared at this point

Not fucking true, the majority are fighting age men, not women and children.

Hawt. Wasn't expecting that.

I get why they ae leaving instead of fighting. You can choose the side of the asshole who has oppressed you your whole life, no thanks. Or ISIS, no thanks. Or one of dozens of ragtag rebel groups that get btfo by Russians and the Syrian army and ISIS... and if not, They may or may not have some loose affiliation with ISIS. Again, no thanks

Create camps in Jordan and turkey, and make every neighbor and Europe pay the expenses. This is cheaper in the long run.

So move to one of the various Muslim countries right around you.

>start a civil war by attempting to violently overthrow your government
>complain that there is a war

Why are Syrians so retarded?

Confucius say
First post
Best post

fpbp

anyway that image depicts a family, those aren't the type of refugees coming

haha, one for facebook right there

Maybe, nobody really uses refugee in that context now, nowadays it usually means people running away from the mess their demographic created in their own country to permanently settle in yours.

Don't be so transphobic.

fuck those guys, they helped create their stupid as problem....now they come to the west and will destroy it too

audible kek

Member when men stood up and fought against insane oppression instead of running?

Ignoring the edit, do people actually think that sitting down and pretending the person yelling point blank into someone else's face will actually work?

>HEY YOU FUCKING TOWEL HEAD GET THE FUCK OFF THE BUS.
>Just ignore him, how is the weather?
>GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BUS BEFORE I FUCKING DRAG YOU OUT.
>S-so did you see the new Civil War film?

so true

There's tons of other places for them to go, but they don't want to go to those places because they'd actually need to work to improve their lives instead of just being handed free shit forever.

IKR flee country when rebels turn out to be insane islamists.

As someone who likes short haired women, I'm aroused.

Look anons, gaze upon a sea of cowards. Imagine if these """"men"""" stood against the injustice that is tearing their country apart? I'm sure they could make a difference.

Maybe that's not why they're here. I wonder what ISIS would do if they somehow infiltrated the U.S.and most of Europe with men of fighting age? They would destroy those countries from within, first shaming the populace that disagrees with their presence in those places, giving them social invulnerability, before physically attacking the most likely people to defend against their attack. If that country happens to have a high percentage of white people, the first targets of the enemy will of course be WHITE MEN.

This explains the surge of modern SJW/BLM cancer that is ruining our society today, and their specific hatred of males with a low percentage of melanin in their skin.

Pepperridge Farm remembers. So do the surviving veterans of WWII and any other war to date where people stood against tyranny instead of running away.

I have an idea, how about stay in your own fucking country and overthrow your corrupt government like civilized humans?

You are xebophpbic and uncivilized

You arent a man you coward

IS THERE SUFFERING IN WAR?!?!? WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

They probably could, but you have to remember that there is basically no patriotism whatsoever in Arab or African countries, aside from perhaps a few places in North Africa.

They're naturally incompetent people, but they really don't have a lot to tie them to their nation. They've had dictatorships, or flat out incompetents, for decades and the borders of their country tend to have been drawn up by either the UK or France.

If you were born in a village in Syria you identify with your religion, and that's about it. They aren't going to stick around out of patriotism, either necessity or choice.

>magine if these """"men"""" stood against the injustice that is tearing their country apart? I'm sure they could make a difference.

Chances are your ancestors went to the USA for similar, or worse, reasons leaving Europe (or Mexico, probably) behind.

I am no coward. I am a wiser man than you if you fail to see this happening.

>how about stay in your own fucking country

t. esteban o'brien-schulz

Have some empathy

kek

This.

They should go to turkey if they want to be safe

This is the false dichotomy. They don't have to come to rich western countries. There are other safer Muslim countries that they simply don't want to go to

How many goddamn "Syrian refugees" are there?

It seems like between Europe and America we've already taken in a few million.

Is there no one left in Syria?

>Security Fears
He couldn't think of anything better?

These people might not have much patriotism, but when oppressed they choose to run instead of try to change their country for the better. Going back to the high percentage of fighting age men who choose to flee, if all these people fought their corrupt government they could probably overthrow it.

Let's say there's nothing they can do except run or die, and the only places they can run to are Europe and America, instead of the dozens of countries they cross to reach their destination. They have done nothing but rape, murder and spread their disease of Sharia law, all while acting like entitled, spoiled, ungrateful brats in these countries that are generous enough to make room for them.

There is no excuse for their abhorrent behavior and I do not want that cancer in my country. If you must flee, you must respect the law in the country you flee to, or go somewhere else.

You use emotion. Emotion is illogical. I am seeing what is happening to Europe. Our people come first.

I have no empathy for those who would pillage and ruin the countries whose populace was kind and generous enough to host them in their time of need, or those who just leech off their host country without contributing in some way, no matter how small.

All the refugees are all 18 to 50 year old males tho. Not families.

>but when oppressed they choose to run instead of try to change their country for the better
It's because there are literally no downsides, whatsoever, for them in doing that.

I don't like them either. In fact, I hate pretty much every Arab I've ever met. However, I understand full well exactly why they choose to leave because there is nothing worth staying for.

>if all these people fought their corrupt government they could probably overthrow it.
They have done that already, and because they're naturally shitty people they either replaced it with an equally stupid government of their own or Islam.

They don't have any patriotism, in exactly the same sense that the ancestors of every single white American didn't have any either.

this. why the fuck don't mudslimes stay in mudslime land........

the reason is the jews, they fucking planned this to divide and conquer.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

top kek

Well by your logic, there is absolutely no reason to allow that kind of cancer into a developed country. Wouldn't they just ruin that too? Then, after it's destroyed, they would run like the cowards they are to the next country that will give them free things and allow these animals to institute their fucked up laws that ruined the country they left in the first place.

By your logic, it's time for the Modern Crusade. Deus Vult.

its called Turkey

Sage in options field, shill

>no downsides
You're right, there's no risk in running away from conflict, except to those that stay behind. What this whole movement says to me is that if a tyrant gets in power, just run away and leave them to do whatever they please. This is the mindset of a coward.

how about all these "women and children" (who are actually fighting age men) all fuck off back to their country and fight for themselves. fucking cowards terrorising france.

turkey, russia, china. is the only reason they want white countries because they know we're giant cucks? hell, why not just stick around their homeland and actually defend it?

How bad is it really in the U.K.? I haven't seen any of it here yet, except a place in Michigan I think where there actually is Sharia (read: cancer) law. Do you experience issues with the "refugees", or does it not impact your life at all?

Israels safe and conveniently located right next door.

non-ashkenazi israelis can barely find any paying work in israel. immigrants aren't going to do any better. not that they're actually going to work either way, but its the thought that counts

i wonder if we stopped bombing repaired the nation, would it work or would they blow it up again like some niggers do.

isn't russia bombing it now? or are you two taking turns? I can barely keep track of all the crappy middle-east nations that get bombed in the news these days

A shit-tier artist.