Wtf does this mean and why is it headline news??

Confused bong here....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
youtu.be/2c-ztEc61Qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

It means the Clinton News Network is trying to shill hillary by appealing to google role models.

cleveland hates lebron

>Ohio Royalty
>Lebron

A literal WE WAZ KANGZ

Ohioan here, I don't care what the head basketballer thinks about politics.

Cleveland and Akron are nigger shitholes run by democrats.

that's a big toilet witch

youtu.be/2c-ztEc61Qc

so? did anyone expect otherwise?

Go home elephant, you're drunk.

Now I really can't wait for the Wikileaks release tomorrow

Holy fuck it took me seriously like a full minute to try and decipher what the fuck I was looking at. At first I thought it was some weird column of foam that like backed up and formed, then thought it was like some weird hose thing maybe to somehow for some reason pour stuff into the toilet using gravity or suck it out via suction. Then I finally figured it out. Yeah those sound retards but that's why I was so fucking confused.

>royalty

They are simply hyping peoples reputation in order to credit Hillary.

>Ohio royalty

Means illiterate rich niggers dig old white hag.

Is headline news because old white "journalists" dig young illiterate nigger cock.

Now... wtf do YOU have to ask.. beats me.

he wuz kangz

>royalty

WE

>cleveland hates lebron
We really don't

Niggerballs is a very important hobby

LeBron James is the Earl of Ohio. His support in the Council of Lords greatly weakens the attempt of ruffian Donald Trump to become the next Prime Minister of the colonies.

>This is royalty in America

those are some retarded looking kids

LeGod is a great basketball player but he's also not loyal (Yankees and Cowboys fan instead of Cleveland teams) so this is expected. He should remember that Trump wished the Cavs luck in the Finals

For you

Can't refute that lol

That's what I was thinking. The mom doesn't look too bad though.

He is known as king james.

Here in akron there is a king james street . Recently renamed section of mainstreet since lebron brought the championship back home

LeBron being such a faggot literally disqualifies him from ever being in GOAT contention.
Even though if he wins this year he would be the undisputable GOAT.
Nice job shooting yourself in the foot faggot

I wouldn't say they hate Lebron anymore, but he's not really someone people look to when they want an opinion.

Niggers might but I don't think it'll get Cleveland blacks motivated to vote in droves. They didn't do anything when the Tamir Rice ruling came in other than a small angry march.

A Google good at yard games likes the white woman who wants to give niggers shit for free. THIS IS BIG NEWS!!!

Ohio has become a Kangdom obviously.