Is it true polish women are the most beautiful in the world?

So Cred Forums, I've been exposed to this meme for years. Some user always comes up with a story how he went to Poland for a summer and was 'floored' with the amount of sexy slavonics walking around.
How real is this meme? Is it because Poland has been getting all the best of European genes over the centuries?

You will find beautiful women everywhere. This notion that some women in general in a particular country are ugly is a total meme

Probably, I've jerked it to many of them. Nice faces, great ass and huge tits. Skeletor hunters will disagree

Eastern European women have typical features and I just happen to find those features generally attractive

I've always found Polish women to be the most beautiful, but I have a thing for Polish girls.

I don't know if they're the most attractive on average, but you, the czechs, the slovaks and ukrainians all have very attractive women, same with the baltic states

My brother married a polish girl

>has been getting all the best of European genes over the centuries?

kek, that's a nice way of saying got raped by men from every country that borders them

Banging a qt Polish grill, can confirm.

Czech republic. Hottest girls ever

Where do I go to get a qt polish gf? Pls help

> Is it true polish women are the most beautiful in the world?
'Rocco invades Poland' proved that a long time ago.

Polish women are the biggest coalburners in europe.

Colombian women are best.

I have always been considered attractive in the UK, with an unusual amount of people commenting on my looks. I think it might be because I am part Polish. This guys comment >Eastern European women have typical features
I think rings true, I have even had someone comment that I was attractive in a "typical" way. I am a guy btw.

Only when they leave Poland/other pro white countries desu.

Polish women are whores.

And the language is like nails on a chalkboard.

Slav bro I can only speak from my own experiences. I've been a tourist in most of the countries that are considered to have the most desirable women.

>Scandinavian countries
>Japan
>Poland
>etc

Your country, without a single doubt, has the best looking women I have ever seen. I mean this as an average. The AVERAGE Polish girl is attractive. I rarely saw a girl who was not averaging at least 7/10.

I don't know how you guys lost the cold war when your women are so hot.

They all have round moon faces.

in germany

The Congo

>yep
being polish and gay is like the most sad thing in life

Some DNA is only passed down matrilineal - stop meming.

saudi arabia, ukraine, eastern of europe

being straight, fat, scared of women and people overall loser with plenty of metal disorders like me is even worse

Irishfag here in UK. Been with a Polish girl the last 2 years, dumped a British girl I was with ten years for her.

Great in bed, great wife/mother material, work like fuck, bodies to die for.

Went to Olztyn to meet her folks, jaw was dropping walking around the city, and thats a backwater. You wanna see the chicks in Gdansk. Holy fuck.

Thank you Poland. Fucking love Zapikante (or whatever the fuck it is bread roll with sauce, mushrooms etc), and of course Zubrowka!

>British girl I was with ten years

That's like all her reproductive years gone dam.

Only hot ones are descended from their grandmothers we raped on our way though Poland, and the few Prussian genes still remaining there.

Actual Polish girls are bearded hags.

But yes there are some decent ones.

zapiekanki

if your bottle of zubrowka has the letters zu just by itself then you are drinking the fake version

Didn't work out just, then she came along. She happy with someone else now, so worked out for the better. Yorkshire lass, smart, down to earth, but we were just very different people.

>Is it true polish women are the most beautiful in the world?
No
But I do agree that some polish woman are very beautiful indeed

Ah! I get it in the Polski Sklep here in my city, or when I'm in Poland. Never seen the fake stuff, thanks for the heads up.

Most beautiful no, but certainly above average attractive. Poland is full of consistent 7/10s, you don't see that many above it, but you don't see too many uggos the way you do in Western Europe and especially the Anglosphere.

Slavic women (like Yvonne) generally have softer features than Germanic brickjaws, which I personally find more attractive.

>we raped
we wuz kangz?

>Some user always comes up with a story how he went to Poland for a summer and was 'floored' with the amount of sexy slavonics walking around.

Its just Americans being shocked that everyone aren't fat.

Pretty until they smile.

Close to the top, just like most slav countries.

>Poland is full of consistent 7/10s, you don't see that many above it

I completely disagree with this. Been there several times, in bars, clubbing, the beach in Sopot etc... Personally I think Serbia holds the crown, with Croatia a close second. But theres not much between them.

Italy, Germany and Holland were let downs.

Polish women are stiff mannequins plastered with too much makeup. Give me an American woman any day, preferably with some meat on her bones. That's what I've learned to like.

Poland is shit, and so are polish people. Like literally, shit. Just 38 million giant turds walking around, huge swarms of flies buzzing around them.

Atleast they're paying you a wage Ivan.

>Some user always comes up with a story how he went to Poland for a summer and was 'floored' with the amount of sexy slavonics walking around.

Went to Krakow last year with my ex GF. Place was full of fucking beauties. Might go back some time now I'm single.

The Poles in this country however, are all coalburners and not as pretty.

Shut up toilet cleaner, come back here and stop polluting Britain.

>LE WOMEN OF A PARTICULAR COUNTRY ARE HOT MAYMAY

Kill yourselves.

I consider most Slavic women that I meet beautiful. It has everything to do with their genes.

>>we raped
>we wuz kangz?

This is pretty much the 'we wuz' of Russians.

>cherry picking

Not all of them. My brother is married to one, but I wouldn't want to touch her with a ten foot pole.

No pun intended.

Depends on taste. slavic women tend to have weak round feature, I prefer women with little stronger and pointy features.

No, Ukrainian women are more beautiful.

loads of polish qts live near me how the fuck do i get one of them to be my qt gf?

I think Czech women are more beautiful.

But there are many beautiful women in Poland.

polish girls look great but they're mostly fucked in the head and require a huge amount of attention from their men. they know they look good and thus if you aren't a beta-orbiter-type who constantly sacrifices his own interests for hers, you will first be tortured into submission through nagging, whining, the old "im OK but i'm not" attitude, full on rude and mean behavior, etc. then, if you continue to not give her the constant attention she craves via SMS, phonecalls, and daily time spent together, she will drop you and find one in the long line of other polish betas waiting to suck her tits. I may have unlucky experience with polish femals but as a twenty-something the pool is dry and the fish are foul.

> i wonder who could be behind that pos

ruskie?

Yes it's true.

But then they age like milk, and even a cheese enthusiast like me wouldn't touch a 40 yr old female pole.

That's what happens when an entire nation is raped by the Aryan master race.

why do "people" of colour stink so much ?

Who cares? Let's wonder why those niggers still haven't returned to Africa.

Do Polish women in Poland turn into potatoes when they turn 30 too? The women here are either 9/10 qt.s or caricatures of medieval peasants.

Also, does the high maintenance thing apply for most eastern European girls? I've been seeing a lithuanian and she was super keen to start with because I think I missed her fishing for a compliment or didn't text her enough or something.

>notion that some women in general in a partiular country are ugly is a total meme.

You must not have ever traveled really, user. I'm sure you can go on google and search "beautiful woman from [Insert Country Here]" and you'll get a few pictures. But some countries' peoples are just uglier than others. Just take a look at England.

>you will find beautiful women everywhere

I don't disagree with this, but then again I still find bits of corn in my shit sometimes too. That doesn't mean it's not mostly shit.

Nasza klasa it's polish Facebook packed with hotness

>Nasza klasa

lol, we have odnoklassniki which means classmates but mostly older people use it

Hate to say it, but I think it's that. If youre in any city that isnt' NYC or LA were fat as fuck.

I..... I actually like British women. I know I'm a minority of one, but the accents and their hieght is what really appeals to me.

From the backpackers in Australia, I can say that the most attractive girls are from Sweden and the Netherlands. Redhead freckled qts from the isles>all tho desu.

They did "win" the Cold War, they won independence from the Soviets.

impressive, very impressive Poland
HOWEVER

After I get my online business successful, Poland is definitely at the top of my list of places to move to to go hunting for a conservative, traditional, feminine wife and bring up good children not surrounded by the cancers of all the (progressiveism,feminism,SJW, etc).
That is, only if the Polish authorities would give me a residence permit. In this sense, tough immigration laws are a two edged sword. It seems they dont offer visas for people who run their own business, they only offer visas for people who fill highly skilled jobs with shortages of qualified candidates.

Ukrainian are the best

i wish i was a lanklet so i could mingle with dutch women who are basically the best women on the planet.

Looks like Poland is one of the least obesity rates on the list.

Polish guys aren't attractive.

Yeah Polish girls and eastern Euro girls are pretty damn hot.

I think Swedish girls are probably the hottest, but that's on the way out with the giant projectile diarrhea the Middle East is taking in their gene pool.

Every fucking race has beautiful women you dumbass. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and frankly no one traits are only all one race

>How real is this meme?
Shouldn't you know this yourself?

Oh shit, she's Polish?

It's possible, if you find birds that immigrate to western Europe just to go the fuckin dole attractive...

>I think Swedish girls are probably the hottest
Problem with Swedish girls for example the other day there was a thread with screencaps of young Swedish women who where bragging about high number men they slept with and they where proud of it.

Polish are either skinny or built like bricks. Neither is a good look. The danish have the best lookign women, by far.

Found the Polak immigrant. When you collecting the dole, cunt, tomorrow or Wednesday?