RUNESCAPE

There is no game that is more redpilled than runescape.

youtube.com/watch?
v=JkR7zClEkAo

Other urls found in this thread:

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Smokin'_Joe
web.archive.org/web/20070208062241/http://n0valyfe.freehostia.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>buying GF

>Every person living in the desert is called Ali
>People living in the desert will attack you if you worship a different god then them

lol

have you ever seen an al-kharid native climb the wall into lumbridge or get passed the armed security at the gate?
really makes you think

I used to play with a glitcher, he learned me some glitches how to go through a door using a book, he used these tricks to lure people with lots of stuff making them believe they can have these "magic powers" at 50 wilderness

It does.

I tried it out and it sucks. I wish there were more MMORPGs other than TERA, WoW, FF14, runescape, and the other millions and millions of shit tier games.

Fuck, so many hours playing as a kid. I remember I would get up at 6am to play because I left for school at 8am.

>you will never be on the dock selling lobbies for 250gp each

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Smokin'_Joe

pot smoking caricature that is an unproductive dudebro and is dying of lung cancer

really makes you think

Why all of the runescape streamers are autists or display autistic behaviors ?

YOU CANNOT STOP MY SKELEGATES HILLAHRY

NOW HAND OVER THE VOTES

it was good pre 2006. Now its bulslhit. Also, whats so redpilled about that music track you linked?

fucking kek

thanks for the memories Germanbro. Hope you dont get raped by a Muslim tonight

>Started playing 11 years ago

No game is a bigger part of my younger years, every now and then I still get a membership and play

Luckily they've got bonds now for that

How old were you? It's part nostalgia man. Playing Runescape on a 800x600 monitor (the ones with the big ass) after getting home from school was fucking awesome. Was around the time the internet was still relatively new, not infested with niggers or everybody's (grand)parents.
Cred Forums wasn't too cancerous, Youtube wasn't Jewtube, gore/shocksites still fazed you, websites looked like shit, forums were more popular, MSN instead of Skype etc etc.

web.archive.org/web/20070208062241/http://n0valyfe.freehostia.com/

>tfw liked him more than Zezima

So much this. Pure nostalgia. RuneScape, Msn Messenger, windows XP..

I had a 'taxi' service where people would.give me ten gold to follow me to another area, some guy thought it was cool and gave me 99 black axes. Fucking based guy where are you?

I remember you could make you're friends computer crash by spamming shit at them good times lol

>tfw had to quit osrs cold turkey because id rather be a neet midmaxed nerd poking noobs instead of tending to real life responsibilities

I have poor impulse control and if I'm not careful I'll fall into a week of 12 hour days on rs and totally neglect real life. Virtual life is so much fun, too bad I have to grow up. :^(

>Cred Forums wasnt too cancerous

kek and you are still an autist.

really dud what have you been doing then that you are still here?

fucking loser with no life.

Ultima Online

Is he /pol approved?

>Genocided goat people
>Deus Vult templar for an army
>Placed a magical barrier on the river Salve to keep the vampires out of Misthalin
>Takes no shit from invaders in his territory
>Human nationalism

Fuck off i didnt ask for these feels

zaros>zamorak>bandos>saradomin>>>>guthix>>seren>armadyl>cabbage meme god>>>>godless

>Bandos greater than anyone

Literally the God of ooga booga niggers

is my red phat worth anything in real money? my account is laying still for 5 years

N-no, but you should log in & let me have it.

bandos is the god of the fearless, it just so happens that humans weren't cut out for it because they're weak pussy urbanised bitches
bandos makes races strong

like $2000 literally

Sell for gp and rwt gp.

>Coworkers (11/11)
>Family (0/5)
>Friends (1/2)
>tfw

well damn, I would be happy with 400€

Who /invading/ runescape when Cred Forums falls?