Settle down, friend.

Yup.

RIP jewmurica

yes

clinton will win

america will be even greater

Drumpf btfo

lol, a fucking Swede

you don't think poll technology has improved in 36 years?

>call someone up
>hey, who you voting for
>I'm voting for X
>k

No.

Technology as in, who to sample. When to call. How to ensure questions are no biased.

No it hasn't. It's even worst now considering the cellphones, the internet etc. Also the fact that whites are becoming a minority in USA changes everything. Mark my words the polls will be wrong one way or the other.

No.

I don't know, look in the mirror and ask yourself

It's nothing to do with technology. In 2012 polling was done on 5% of the population, this year it's less than 1%. It's inaccurate

The lesson that people should learn is that anything within 5% is basically a tossup, not that polls are worthless. Learn about margins of error.

cuck discord
discordapp.com/invite/7ybYskS

THE MADMAN

Except shit economy and Iran hostage crisis played into reagans hand. There is no equivalent situations today. Read the text from your image assholes

No shit economy? No ISIS?

No, that's what corruption looks like.

ISIS, despite the memes, isn't really a threat to the US. We're too fucking far, and their lone wolf agents here have not been able to do any damage beyond killing some gays at a nightclub.

The economy is bad but improving. Because it improved under 8 years of a Democratic presidency, many voters will be unwilling to try another option... especially if this other option is being sold by somebody who seems unprofessional and unstable.

Zero effort, Cred Forums-tier spam is a violation of the rules. Sage and report.