LISTEN UP DRUMPFERS

Sit your ignorant, know nothing arses down somewhere and shut up. Donald Drumpf is the most UNSTABLE, UNINFORMED, DISHONEST, and UNFIT American to EVER be nominated by ANY party in American history. If you don't know that by now you are just as uninformed and ignorant. It's not that I don't agree with him (what sane, educated human being would) but that he is A DANGER TO THE FUTURE OF OUR DEMOCRACY!! He knows less than my wife's 6 year old and doesn't care or think it even matters for the job. GTFOH with your leftist insults, if you are still on the Drumpf train I hope when it crashes into the Wall that is the New Emerging America on Nov 8th that you suffer ALL OF THE REPERCUSSIONS OF IT. Counting down the days till my wife's boyfriend comes over to celebrate!!!

Goy I define who an American is.

G-goy? What is a goy?

Lot of these slide threads st the minute, what's really happening CTR?

You're a good one.

You must be a newfag. Try google?!

you just described a less evil version of hillary

im still voting for TRUMP and I am way more intelligent than you

I'm voting Trump!

Oy vey mr shekelberg

Im sure your parasitic behavior has noting to do with what your saying

Us goyim are so so sorry for the hall of cost
Lemme tell ya!

We arent plotting the retaking of Earth and ultimate genocide to your people and all the subhumans eh heh

We are just goyim remember? we are to stupid to congregate and plan eh heh heheheh

Trump is winning.

The entire global financial order is doing everything possible to bring Trump down and he is still winning. The media is lying, the polls are rigged - but look at the rally turnouts, look at the primary turnout, look at voter enthusiasm.

CTR is desperate - they must be 75% of Cred Forums at this point. Hillary hiring international teenage shills to bring down Trump is just her latest treasonous act.

Trump is the man of the century. Americans who don't vote for him are fools who are enslaving themselves to debt and banks and world-wide EU style communism forever. Luckily it won't work! The financial bubble will burst regardless though, get grandma's money out of the market and buy a farm, then sell short!

lol

THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT
THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT
THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT
THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT
THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT

if you don't see this by now, you're an idiot. every horrible thing he does is another influence that makes me want to vote for him more. he is a protest vote.

MAGA. hillary is a cunt

>implying a nigger can help

YOU LISTEN HERE GOYIM

don't call me idiot, wife's son reads website

pls

Don't know britbro, just ignore them. You drink ya ale, I drink my beer and we will wait till trump makes America, and in extension the world, great again.

MAGA.

that toad is a nazi

yes because we know hillary isnt corrupt ethically and morally, she hasnt left a trail of dead bodies that grows by the year, she didnt have the primary rigged in 5 states she didnt cut welfare recipients from welfare with her husband in the 90s...

oh wait she did do all that stuff... hmmm a choice between a guy who isnt her and hillary the she bitch from hell

>He knows less than my wife's 6 year old
>Counting down the days till my wife's boyfriend comes over

i stand with the six gorillian, as my wife lays with the sex gorilla. stop being newnazi

Your post gave me a goyasim

i love jon stewart he's the only man in NEWS that I respect

don't make negative implications about my lifestyle i can still masturbate