Why does everyone hate Russia?

Why does everyone hate Russia?

I thought America was unpopular, but it seems like hardly anyone likes these guys.

Maybe because most Americans had parents that grew up hating Russia (USSR) thanks to the politics of the time, and just passed the aggression along without really giving it much thought, and of course what child would question their parents?

It's a baby boomer meme.

They're trying to virtue signal to the other generations, but nobody else cares.

>non-stop negative media attention
>Burgerlands arch-rival for decades

I'm pretty sure only USA and friends hate Russia though.

Burgers used to have a decent view of Russia only a few years ago, but this Cold War 2.0 meme was somewhat effective.

Of course Russia doesn't like the USA much either.

Only old people, desu. I don't think I ever saw a 90's kid who hated America.

nah, Russia has sucked in my lifetime as well. That, plus every Russian I've ever met is a terrible person

Jews hate Russia. They hate that Russia has refused to be corrupted like the rest of the West. Since Jews own the media, all reporting on Russia is therefore negative.

I'd rather Russians ran this country than heebs, to be quite honest family

This is true everywhere except MENA though, young Viets and Chinks love the USA.

Because it's easy to blame a old enemy.

So, the question remains, why do young Americans hate Russians?

i agree that its a plus to kick out jews from prominent positions and to ban the likes of george soros. I mean who has more experience with subversion and jewing than the russians and the kgb?

However, you really think russia isnt corrupt as fuck? lmao

Media and Cold war memes, although according to 24% view it favourably so that could be the young people.

>However, you really think russia isnt corrupt as fuck? lmao
Of course they are. They're violent drunkards. However, they don't convert churches into mosques and demand mandatory gay training for twelve year olds. Only the Semites do that.

I can deal with drunk assholes. I've read Brit/pol/ more than a few times.

Unfortunately the boomers still hate Russia due to the cold war however, every generation that passes the more people don't think of Russia as rivals.

I've seen many burgers stand up for Russia on Cred Forums.

They seem to go along with the social conditioning thing that puttin is a 'bad guy' and king nigger is a 'good guy'. Fourtenitly the general consensus think he is a bad ass.

It's mostly Russians that hate Russia.

The young ones don't. Older (((neocons))) do, though.

We don't as far as I know. It's old cunts like Hillary that wants to do retarded shit just for the sake of fucking you guys over.

I love Russia and I love Vlad

>Saves Europe from Mongols
>Saves Europe From Napoleon
>Saves Europe from Hitler
>everyone hates them

>I thought America was unpopular, but it seems like hardly anyone likes these guys.

I like Russia, they're the good guys in the middle east this time.

Eh, on all accounts those assholes attacked Russia first.

It's the same here, it's only old people trying to perpetuate old shit.

>Saves Europe from Hitler

Because no homo sex therefore you're literally nazis

>I don't think I ever saw a 90's kid who hated America.
Well, look at me then.
I don't hate ordinary mericans, though.

>hardly anyone likes these guys
Let me correct this for you
>US liberal media makes Russia look bad

because culturally they are 500 years behind the west and as corrupt as any third world shithole.

they have one the lowest life expectancies and highest rate of alcoholism in the industrialized world for a reason--most people are miserable.

>culturally they are 500 years behind the west
only if by culture you mean pic related

>you really think russia isnt corrupt as fuck?
i don't, but i also don't think that the western countries (or just any other counties) isn't same.

Old people hate Russia because it's Communist, and young people hate Russia because it's Capitalist.

Also, a lot of Russians who think the grass is greener on the other side hate Russia, but it's always "Trump drove 50mph in the 50mph zone." tier complaints.

>Said the man whose country was established in 18th century

I've seen (((burgers))) outright wanting the US to be invaded, taken over and controlled by Russia, and wishing for Russia to kill burger soldiers in Syria.

Really makes you think.

that sneaky Petrosyan on the OP-pic))

I've also seen burgers say black people are owed money for things their great great ancestors went through, paid for by people whose families had nothing to do with it.

All with a grain of salt, my nigra.

Cold
Corrupt
Full of Russians
Kremlin has been throwing its weight internationally while domestically it quietly shits the bed

The reality is that no one give a fuck about Russia and all this negative news in the media are forced by producers just in order to make more shekels (the adverse content attracts more people)

>domestically it quietly shits the bed
>returned the Crimea.
>managed to stay afloat after oil for 30$ and sanctions
>land is given away for every citizen on the Far East
>won the parlament election in a landslide

>the reality is that no one give a fuck about Russia

I think you could have said that before the Syrian intervention, but that put you on the world stage again (average person doesn't really care about Georgia or Crimea) and made your Armed forces look stronk to the world.

because the US funds alot of charity and social programs around the world, and runs some directly, along with their shitty miltary adventurism.
all Russia has is thier miltary adventurism without all the civil programs elsewhere

I love Russia and hate America

'social programs' - like promoting fag marriage and adoption right?

Are you insane?

For the last 2 years at least people are posting how they want to move to Russia, be Russian, swear their loyalty to them and Vlad and outright begging for them to invade their country and "liberate" them.