Nothing is going to get better

Nothing is going to get better.

Everything is going to get worse.

You're going to have to kill to survive.

This is how the world is now.

It is far better to light one candle than to curse the darkness user

Cyberpunk.?

You might think it's far better, but it realistically is not better or worse.

What's the real world equivalent of lighting a candle? That could be a very different idea depending on who you talk to.

What?

@OP:

Grab a book, as -let's say- the HOLY BIBLE.

Drop the Bible and grab some books on world history and geography.

Juvenal once asked by a student what is the difference between life and death to which he replied 'there is no difference' and so the student asked 'then why do you continue living?' and he said 'because there is no difference.'

Nihilism isn't the end

*was once asked

le demoralization meme

Of course Nihilism in and of itself isn't the end but holding out hope where there really isn't any is just naive thinking. We're in the fast lane heading towards cultural and civilizational stagnation and there's absolutely no stopping it unless we get another literally Hitler.

Every avenue of life is being shit on.

As opposed to the hope meme?

>Nothing is going to get better.
>You're going to have to kill to survive.

That actually sounds like a massive improvement.

Is anyone here on the stone pill?

>Preaching things he doesn't believe

Literally liberals who are anti-racist but secretly hate blacks and live in well-off areas

Isn't this a quote from the walking DEAD?

The difference being this "stone pill" understands the ideology he doesn't subscribe to is important.

Like fuck I watch that pile of shit. FTWD is good, enjoyable cheese though.

Same with SJWs, it is called virtue-signalling and that is exactly what this meme pill is.

Much better. When can I start.

But SJWs subscribe to and preach their own bullshit. Similar, but not in the same way as the meme pill.

Soon.

No SJW really gives a fuck about niggers or trannies.

They're just pushing this for social points and to look 'progressive' in the hope that it will help their career.

Giving a fuck for the wrong reasons doesn't mean they don't give a fuck. I don't even know what or who you're basing this off but I'm not going to deny what these people say they're "fighting for."

> that edge

If you can articulate why I'm le edgy go right ahead. Meme arrowing two words isn't an argument.

things always get better

storms don't last 1000 days

everything is going to get worse? yes. but then it gets better

K den

The light will draw things from the darkness you don't want to see or to see you. It's better to learn to navigate the blackness without light.

that pill is clear

everything is fine mannnnnn

give me some of those, nigger