NYT takes time to debate about Pepe

I believe Cred Forums should also take part in this debate.

nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2016/10/03/can-a-meme-be-a-hate-symbol-6

Anyone else confused by what times we live in?

Praise Kek

bump

Jesus christ they're all numales.

I believe OP's country should also take part in pooing in the loo.

checked

NYT debaters are a NYmag journalist covering internet, fucking Buzzfeed, (((Cooper Fleishman ))) from Mic and two autistic professors from shithole colleges.

Me. I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore

Jesus look at those nu males.

Its weird how jews are 2% of the US population yet every single publication, media outlet, etc etc is loaded top to bottom with jews. Their vaunted intelligence never really peers through the articles they write, either.

>3 are nu males
>One is a woman whose face is a square
>One is the obligatory normal looking woman

>kekus

Kikes come here and get fucking pissed when they discover we know their shit

What a time to be alive. The future is now.

God damn its spongebobette and the numales

Does this mean that we took the frog back from the normies?

I think it all started when rational people were seen as the enemies or something like that.

> A meme can become a hate symbol by social consensus
Interesting thought, and by this virtue the ADL can become completely irrelevant by social consensus.

Oh look, that has already happened.

> "Pity Ethan, who made Pepe t-shirts for his meme-themed BAR MITZVAH; now no one can wear them."

Hahaha

a debate between the same nu-male clones?

all these buzzfeed faggots look the same, shitty glasses, wannabe nerdy look, hipster shit.

if we could correlate this image with radical rightwing, we won.

they are the same generic idiots, in body and mind.

>Jesus christ they're all numales.
>(((Feldman)))
>(((Fleishman)))
Not just that Dutchbro

i didnt even hear of the adl until they banned pepe

Poor Pepe. All he wanted to do was just pull his pants all the way down to pee, and now look at how far he's fallen.

They fear what they don't understand and cam't control.

Praise kek

>these are white men according to Carlos Slim

Those are all pretty vacuous statements. The only one of any worth is taking a reasoned position on why it can't inherently be a hate symbol, and even that isn't really exactly newsworthy.

Are they hand picking the brain dead?

It's NYT opinion section. Presently NYT staff are all google loving infested zombies.

>A million billion trillion universes in the multiverse
>Some worlds where the cold war turned hot, some where aliens invaded earth, others where dinosaurs still live or where super heros are real.
>You live in the one where memes come to life.

To be frank, it's not unlike seeing IRL pictures of my fellow channers. All of a sudden, I can't believe these are the people I've been having happy fun times with, and my world is shattered.

>implying it's a woman

No joke, you guys should comment.

How else are you going to combat them?

You won't lose your jobs, you'll be expressing your opinion on how ridiculous this "controversy" is.

I hate this idea that the swastika is irrevocably tainted as a religious symbol because the Nazis used it. It's Eurocentric as fuck

Someone's weaponizing autism

This whole Pepe thing has really made me realize how retarded our entire society, msm especially, is now. I mean I knew things were retarded before I just didn't realize we had reached this level of retardation already.

one step closer to hyperassociating anything that doesn't worship the status quo as racist or hateful or whatever and therefore to be censored.

It's just 1984 brought up to current year standards.