He's going to lose, isn't he?

He's going to lose, isn't he?

Probably

That will only happen if he wants to lose.

As you may know, the elite of corporate oligarchs and the money masters, concocted the shape of this US presidential election. In short, by using Trump, they are making Hillary look good in comparison. However, Hillary, has done nothing but promoting war in the middle east, i.e. as a secretary of state she was the CIA's right hand. If she wins, which she will because that's the plan of the elites, Israel will do a false flag attack, on Israel soil, with thousands of dead people; Jew or gentile, it doesn't matter to them. And with that, the US & Israel will start WWIII.

t. > mexican intellectual

Probably but I hope everyone that reads this will go and vote for him. Do your duty and we can only wish he gets elected.

Local man shocked to discover meme magic is as lame as it sounds

yep

If i was an American i wouldent vote at all in this election.

On the one side you have a corrupt PC leftist liar and on the other a man that has 0 experiance, an over inflated ego who insulted vetererans, didnt pay taxes for 18 years and is in favour of protectionism.

But as a Serb i want Trump to win because of the bantz and i hate the entire Clinton spawn.

Yes. He was always going to lose.

are you butthurt because they bombed your particular pile of rubble?

Make weed legal and fund education.

Stoned people get the munchies and tend to like gardening over war.

I've given up, its fucking hopeless.
People are just too stupid, this is what happens when you let plebs choose the future of a society. The demographics are so fucked against us and not enough people have woken up. Western countries will become like Brazil, with whites a minority confined in gated communities in nations with high crime rates being taxed to oblivion because mudpeople want gibs.
My hope is that countries like Poland, Iceland and Estonia will view the destruction of the US, Australia and Western Europe and learn something from it.

Probably, but no matter what, VOTE VOTE VOTE

No matter how grim it seems, vote for Trump

Next president will be a trap. "Vote for me or you are cis scum"

Screenshot this.

He is. He's a crook. He doesn't pay taxes. He's overweight. He doesn't have the right temper. He's a loose cannon. It's over for Trumpkins. But we'll have Secretary Clinton! If there's anything I know it's that I'm Ready for Her!

2 more debates, I highly doubt it.

All these negative media coverage just smells of desperation.

Trump supporters don't care. He should know that by now, he just needs to drop some serious bombs on Clinton and he's got this. Clinton voters are not going to vote. Blacks won't vote, women won't vote.

He's not. Stop being such a defeatist bitch, or stop being a shill, your choice. Polls are cooked North korean style, the whole media is collapsing to become the cheerleading team of a sick and demented criminal, her campaign has no traction on the ground whatsoever, and lest Trump totally fucks up the 2nd and 3rd debate we're looking at a 10 pt landslide, conservative estimate.

So cheer the fuck up, go out and vote.

like i said last year. for many many many many many real world reasons he is going to lose majorly as much as what he said was real and awesome, he's going to lose hard.

DRUMPFTARDS BTFO

nope. hes golden

I don't care about american politics either way, but I hope he loses so you guys cry

Hopefully Melania Trump does a "Blacked" special the day after he loses the election

:-)

It doesn't matter. The important is that a seed has been planted and will give lots of fruits in the long term

Cred Forums never wins. even if Cred Forums is always right.

in the actual real real world those who are right always and who speak the truth always always always lose. you'll see.

I'd rather have another dumb Bush clone than 8 years of Obama.

Seriously. I'm fucking tired of BLM. I'm fucking tired of losing jobs to chinks. I'm sick and tired of safe spaces, white privilege, seeing trans people everywhere in the media, tired of hearing about another fucking Muslim attack in Europe, and I completely fucking despise any form of gun control and limits of free speech on university campuses.

I don't care if Trump can't talk like a politician, or if he has no fucking policies whatseover (which he does). ANYTHING is better than 8 more years of King Nigger. And Clinton is the worst thing for this country. We will definitely enter another war with her in charge.

Wow the shill effort is strong in this one.

Working overtime fags? Flood more, you're out of business in one month and the gibs ain't going up.

>I'm sick and tired of safe spaces, white privilege, seeing trans people everywhere in the media, tired of hearing about another fucking Muslim attack in Europe, and I completely fucking despise any form of gun control and limits of free speech on university campuses.

I admit I don't know shit about what is going on inAmerica but I doubt Trump is gonna do anything about that.

Not only, if he gets elected, there will be a huge leftist backlash. If Hillary wins, the right will still be counter culture

Good false flagging though

There are no breaks on the Trump train. You CTR faggots are the first to get crushed. If Trump (((loses))), its civil war. Ropey ropey time.

Pretty amazing really. I would have never thought that americans would be progressive enough to vote a retarded man or a woman into the presidency.

well look at it this way we got 4 years of hysterical laughter. It's gonna be a big poch screw. watching this all fall apart.

>blacks won't vote against an assumed racist.

>women won't vote for the assumed first female president of the universe.

damn leafbro come on.

You forgot the s in front of your h

So I m wondering user. If Trump wins his ideas will be spread internationally and he will have the chance of actually fixing things. But most probably he ll fuck things up and be just a second Berlusconi. On the contrary if she wins people will understand she s bad and he s got the chance to make some serious political opposition from the trump tower he s buildind in DC just next to the white house.
I was just wandering user.

Have you seen the debate? He doesn't want to win, ffs.

Would the globalists have given us an honest chance? probably not.

Do trolls use Trumpkin and Drumpfkin ironically nowadays or is it supposed to be a legitimate insult? I've always wondered...

Witnessed, Praise Kek!

>But most probably he ll fuck things up and be just a second Berlusconi.

THIS

Trump is a clown.

If he wins, the alt-right will be seen as a bunch of clowns because he is a retard and will fail spectacularly.

If Hillary wins, the right will be underground and be seen as rebels

so Americilards, VOTE FOR THAT BITCH

Are Trumpkins unequivocally or absolutely BTFO these days? I've always wondered...

If he does, it will be because of his rabid supporters. Completely turning off people who want to support the man.
Even his minority supporters are iffy at this point.

Thanks for correcting the record.

>Spain
>having an opinion on what makes a successful leader

Come see me after your siesta if you manage create some jobs

shut up spain

>women won't vote
I think you're wrong about that one leafman.

He can win if he really wants to. Hillary is evil at her core. She has done countless corrupt things.

But if she wins her propaganda may convince further gerations of liberal ideology. If Trump is on the race he has also deep connections and will be able todo shit. I dunno. Its a tricky point

No. Just watch the liberals crumble.

I'm beating shes gonna pick on a few third world countries, and if anything serious happens she will come down with ammonia. but, maybe wrong, maybe she will be great.

*pneumonia

How so sure George?

*betting lol

This is the only honest answer.

Agreed

Have faith, we need to keep shitposting.

Here, have a rare Google.

I admire your faith, leaf.

slidebump

Yes but there's no shame in supporting something that you believe in. Better to be defeated by life than give up lad.

But memes?

As of right now he is losing:

General
Florida
North Carolina
Nevada
Colorado

The only good news is these states swing both ways +2 points

They're not wrong. Everything he's every accused Hillary of, he actually is.

For fuck's sake. He is going to lose if you faggots keep bitching and moaning about how he's been doing for the past couple of weeks.

We're still over thirty days away from the goddamned election. We still have two debates for Trump to be able to assfuck Hillary and it's very likely that Julian Assange and Roger Stone are going to dump a shit ton of dirt on her.

We WILL win if we can stop pushing negative bullshit and focus on supporting Trump. And that means going to rallies, volunteering, and educating/redpilling our friends and families.

It's time for us to start taking this shit seriously. We CAN and we WILL defeat Clinton.

You sound like a Bernie supporter.

>man repeats himself in crowded auditorium

holy shit

Trump has teh solid base of Palin voters, I don't think he has many swing voters, he's lost perhaps a few who would call the rest RINOs.
I don't know that he ever had much of a chance in the general election, the primaries weren't all that unexpected.
The GOP are probably weighing just how risky it is to keep supporting him, they could lose senate and house seats that way.

Stupid people are racist, homophobic bigots. Think about most of the racist or homophobic people you know. Aren’t they all just a bunch of morons? Yes, yes they are. Because stupid people feel powerless in the world, and need to find someone, anyone, to make them feel superior. So they come up with these asshat ideas about black people, gay people, or whatever, because it makes them feel good about their own stupid selves.

That's the problem we have.

If we we're as impassioned and eager as Bernie's supporters were, Trump would be in much better shape.

We need to ditch the doom and gloom if we're going to elect the God Emperor.

Yes. This Trump Foundation thing is going to put the nail in the coffin.

There are two alternatives 1. (((they))) have so much power no real outsider can ever win and it's all decided already 2. America hates Clinton so much they STILL vote for Trump.

yeah? and trump NEEDS the Hispanic vote and everyone knows Hispanics are voting shillary.

No, you're a faggot.

I hope. Can't stand that orange faggot and his loser supporters. At least OP knows he's getting played. Now if the rest of you could wake up too.

Enjoy the 8 years of Hillary that Trump is giving us. What a gift!