Am I the only one who finds Trump supporters physically disgusting...

Am I the only one who finds Trump supporters physically disgusting? I mean at least in the northeast and major coastal cities, all the Trump supporters that I know and have encountered look and sound like the embodiment of white trash. Anyone else experience this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
youtube.com/watch?v=gzFNAoYGJ48
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plutocracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As you may know, the elite of corporate oligarchs and the money masters, concocted the shape of this US presidential election. In short, by using Trump, they are making Hillary look good in comparison. However, Hillary, has done nothing but promoting war in the middle east, i.e. as a secretary of state she was the CIA's right hand. If she wins, which she will because that's the plan of the elites, Israel will do a false flag attack, on Israel soil, with thousands of dead people; Jew or gentile, it doesn't matter to them. And with that, the US and Israel will start WWIII.

t. > Mexican intellectual

Hillary herself is the most disgusting thing in this election.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
>bill clinton literally stole Haiti's oil for the clintons
>clinton foundation stole the aid money
>clinton foundation controls Haiti's politics
>calls out for black America to wake up against the democrats

youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
>UN spread Cholera in Haiti
>entire Haiti aid effort was a giant globalist scam
>ancap tent city literally has better living conditions than foreign aid funded cities
>entire economy destroyed by foreign governments
>various organizations waste resources on pointless shit

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
>Former Haitian president during the Bill Clinton admin names the Clintons
>clintons tried to bribe and intimidate him
>clinton Foundation stole 98% of donations meant for Haiti
>calls for Trump to publicly demand Clinton Foundation audit of Haiti Earthquake donations

Who could be behind this post?

Why is this sort of thing so obvious to everyone but Americans?
Trump won't win, and if he did he won't do the job his supporters want him too. There are too many things in place already that will prevent all of these dumbasses getting rich by being wage slaves. American economy relies on cheap labor by prisoners and immigrants, it's simple - they're doing it a favor, not damaging it.

I find most people in general physically disgusting. I'm beautiful.

I agree. Trump supporters are ugly. They're trash. Drumpf attracts the worst people, the lowest common denominator. Drumpf women are ugly, and Drumpf men are virgins. Go figure.

Shill

I'm no Hillary supporter, I agree that she is disgusting and her supporters engage in wishful thinking at best in dismissing her scandals. But I can't help but notice that outside maybe the South and rural Midwest/Central regions, the only Trump supports are either degenerates whose diets are composed of fries and chips or those strange mixes of douchebag and loser that make even the nicest people want to punch them in their dumb face.

Fuck you faggot. All the hot girls i know are voting for Trump.

really inspired my grey matter

youtube.com/watch?v=gzFNAoYGJ48

"we're gonna vote for that there self made millionaire who tells it like it does. ayyup hyuck hyuck"

Most americans are ugly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plutocracy

>De Facto

oh its THIS thread again.

How dare you shame these people on things they have no control over. Fucking bigot.

wew lad

Do I disgust you op?

crashing thish thread...

So they can cuck the betas better.

tits or gtfo
you know the rules

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Not even fully white.

Nice tits.

>Am I the only one who finds Trump supporters physically disgusting?

Damn.

OP's post REALLY made me think

in 4-dimensional world, you get to love 3-dimensional girls

>being this new

This camwhore got all the attention she could, and she hasn't been seen since. You missed all the action months and months ago. She's long gone, fucked off to some other male-dominated niche where pathetic faggots will worship her.

Pic related, a MAGA hat or Third Reich memorabilia is the equivalent of showing tits in a right-wing setting. Pure attention seeking from females.

still thinking

>Am I the only one who finds Trump supporters physically disgusting?

Let me rethink that again OP

My neurons are in full overdrive now

>Milo hand gesture

Get that slut out of here.

hmm

Im hispanic, young, workout at least 3 times a week. Op...you are dumb

think, polfag, think.

hmmmmmmmm

Thats a tranny

YUGE problem to think of

Kosher Conservatives/Tea Partiers (basically Republicans) are gross because they embody the worst ideas of neoliberalism, fundie christianity and degeneracy, with few of the upsides

They really are gross. White Democrats seem a lot more westernized and less degenerate overall, just from encountering their crowds during the 2008, 2012 and current election when I went to rallies (for both)

Thank goodness for the emergence of the New Right among the youth, which actually values avoiding physical degeneracy

Now, Trump does have the support of a lot of Alt-Right and New-Right but we're vastly outnumbered by Republicans, without Republicans Trump would be getting worse numbers than Johnson.

The real question is, does Trump end up catering to the trashy Republican masses, or the niche Alt-Right who first came to his side in the meme war?

You're sort of right about North Americans I guess overall

yes, but is it physically disgusting?

that's a serious thinking matter right there

>1 person is a representative sample
Mexican intellectual everyone

I think his most vociferous and, thus, the most likely to attend his rallies are rather ugly. It's not their fault they're poor and lack grace.

alright OP you destroyed me. I am out of arguments

guess I'm #shill4hill now

>bernie supporters are pink haired xhir post transgender fluids
>clinton supporters are dindu welfare queens and angry lesbians
>trump supporters are inbred hillbilly hicks

Wow op I can shitpost too

Eat shit

If he's a Dem, he probably does

I literally found Bernie supporters the most grimy looking.

Cherry picking unattractive trump supporters is as sad as cherrypicking attractive trump supporters.

There's no point to be made here.

I sure hope those guys all have current paperwork

You can find attractive and unattractive bernie supporters, attractive, unattractive hillary supporters, etc.

It's a lot easier choosing one group of people at one rally to pick on though, no?

AYO DIS IZ CTR

DONALD TRUMP AINT FIT TO BE PREZZINDENT BECUZ:

he racist
he hates da bitchez
he iz like a nazi frog
he be fightin 4 wite power
HE SAYED HE GON DEPORT ALL DA MEXICANS
HE SAID HE LIKES RUSSIA
HE GOT BANKROPT 4 TIMES
HE WENT BROKE MORE TIMES THAN ME BRUHH!!
nigga, HE MOTHAFUCKIN HITLER

VOTE 4 HILLARY
SHE GON SAVE SAVE ALL DA NIGGAZ AND DA BITCHES
SHE GON NUKE RUSSIA AND SAVE ALL THE OPPRESSED
DIS BITCH GON SAVE THE WORLD n SHEEIIIIT

That old ass hag looks like shit without 10 lbs of makeup, I guarantee it.

Daughter material.

My cock trhobbing.

That cute girl is not a tranny. If that's a tranny, I would gladdly suck it's dick and I hate sucking dick.

>Hispanic
>Pro-Trump
lol what a cuck. Do you fantasize about white men fucking your sister?

>cheap labor by prisoners

I don't know, your ugly face isn't in the picture. All I can see is your dad's rolex

I i i is that her?

Yes. I went to a rally. (not as a supporter) All of the people were fat white trash. Dumbest group of people i've ever talked to.

Not a dem, more of a third-positionist

Dems TEND to be more urban and trendy so seem more into fashion and health. Not always though. Repubs are usually poorly-dressed fatshits who like being fat

Only the Right actually champions A E S T H E T I C S as a lifestyle. If a Republican is fat he just thinks "Yeehaw got this here big 'ol belly full 'o pork rinds and miller beer"

If a rightist starts gaining, his brothers intervene and take him to the gym to train harder. The right body-shames because we seek mental and physical perfection

Pic related

This. This is why the right has to start from scratch (which it kind of has for the last decade across Europe), and encourage new converts to take the Iron Pill so we are all fit and healthy

The existing American cuckservative hordes are sickly, fat, dumb and trashy. Incorporating them as-is just brings the New Right down and lowers its quality. Fat trailer trash in Alabama don't provide anything to the movement

does Palin count?

Why are all liberal women ugly fat single cat ladies? That also reek of cat piss.

Who's stank no ass is that?

dont forget the single white women with niggers

Don't disregard the older generations though. Some are based and hold qualitative information on how things were. You have to be able to conceptualize a difference to the present norm with a nod to the past, in all aspects. Not just man-meat.

American conservatives are damaged goods, they're obsessed with partisan politics (likewise, Democrats are too), ignorant of the outside world, attached to meme issues like abortion, jesus and guns. They aren't willing to cut off support for the US military or government, to look down on the US and up on Europe and the west. America has instilled some bizarre thought-patterns on its masses through advertising and mutgenic politics. Conservatives are against environmentalism, and think being unhealthy and fat is macho good, despite those things being the reverse in true conservatism. These people have spent a lifetime worshiping the US military and its wars, getting defensive at all the criticism of US foreign policy (under Republicans, but being partisan-minded they might turn on Dems, while Rightists turn on both), they're unwilling to be critical of Americanization or American Capitalism's role in globalization. It's hard to deprogram all this in the average neoliberal, nascar-loving, fat, SUV-driving, war-loving Republican. Turning them instead into intellectuals who value ethnic cultural preservation, isolationism, neutrality, self-improvement, environmental preservation, anti-globalization, unpatriotic and condemning of US foreign policy

Older Europeans however, and older other non-Americans like Aussies, are generally fine though and wouldn't have such baggage, but it's hard to find older Americans willing to truly swallow the red pill

Pic related