JOHNSON SET TO SPOIL THE SHOW

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/03/could-gary-johnson-play-spoiler-or-even-winner-in-new-mexico/

As a somewhat Libertarian, I can't imagine swimming in the liberal asspain that would be directed at me if he cucked Clinton out of the presidency by a few electoral votes.

4D Underwater Hackeysack

Hope he cucks both of them

That's still a reach. He most likely will not win NM.

T
ALEPPO
P

Can't Parry the Gary.

If he wins NM and we win FL and PA, it's lights out for the witch.

Hillary would get new Mexico so I hope he does hurt her.

Mexico jr. doesn't care about Aleppo.

>gary bombed on aleppo
>shillary actually bombed aleppo

your meme sucks bro

Wtf I hate bombs now

Its already a given that Trump will win, but I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE he does so in a way that involves Gary Johnson winning NM as an integral part.

Formula for MAXIMUM BUTTHURT would be Trump winning the electoral but not popular vote, and him only winning due to Gary Johnson winning NM.

So his best play is to dump the rest of his money into New Mexico, right?

He's already got the homefield advantage, and they haven't polled the cholos and smaller towns.

No because he isn't trying to win. His best play is to do stupid shit and have his VP endorse Hillary OH WAIT that already happened.

u mad?

why do these third party people even run? it's not like they could ever hope to win

hopefully he ods on weed before then

>federal funding next election
>platform influence
>local office seats
>more registers

Intentionally or not, Gary is siphoning away Hillary supporters and has zero fucking appeal to Trump supporters.

I expected Gary to be an anti Trump spoiler, but he seems to be more like a Neo-Bernout.

>Obama AND Bernie urging voters not to vote for third parties

How surprising guys.

>running-mate endorsing hillary
haha fuck man where does it end

That's good for trump

WHERE ARE THE EYEBROWS, GAHRY?

The Weld vote in Mass. might be a shocker on Nov. 8.

I will laugh my ass off if he actually becomes president. It would be such a good twist ending to this election.

It'll never happen, but watching Chris Matthews trying to spin a New Mexico win would be funny as fuck.

Finally those $30,000 are getting him somewhere.

I don't get it. Why would you being a libertarian have anything to do with Garry Johnson?

o shit waddup!

Lincoln was third party. He's the reason the Republican party became a thing.

I hope everyone in NM votes Johnson for the laughs.

Dahnald no one is getting to 270

Kek. I wish this wasn't true.

I wanted McAfee or Petersen.

So fuckin funny

I like that. Is that a thing now?

You guys should do that thing where you make up some bullshit to get stupid people to vote for Johnson.

the forced meme becomes the anti-hero and takes down the nega-meme, allowing the true meme to become president

truly a chaotic election by our resident meme-god

>Gary Johnson prevents Hillary Clinton from reaching 270
>the Republican-controlled House votes in Trump
>regardless of whether they like him or not, Scalia's death means he is the ONLY way of ever having a conservative Supreme Court ever again, (by the time the next justice is out, the leftist takeover due to a Hillary presidency and a liberal supreme court would probably kill American conservatism forever), so they have no choice but to vote for him
>Gary Johnson inadvertently makes America great again

Trump/Johnson coalition when?

Never, faggot
Johnson is the only one who will give the middle finger to Israel and all the other scum sucking freeloaders that we support

>a-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

The only way I'd ever vote for that retard is if he promised to legalize psychedelics

I'm a New Mexican, should I vote for Gary Memeson just to help throw Hillary off this state? I mean Trump isn't that far behind in the polls either, he's ahead of Gary.

>tfw the Southwest could be the GOAT but you faggots have to ruin it.

Go for Trump. He's meant to divide lefties, not us.

YES

>watching CNN spin the win is worth the keks

This is civil war fuel right here, one side is guaranteed to go absolutely apeshit

Vote Gary, if he wins New Mexico and splits the vote, congress would have to pick him. Would be the funniest shit ever.

I'm probably going to vote for Trump, but I'll keep an eye out for how the electorate & polls look when November 8th is closer to maybe change my mind.

This. That's why A Leppo is dudeweed. That's bound to lure degenerate dudeweed lefties, which takes away from Shillary.

So Vote Trump.

He's spoiling it into swing state territory for Trump, if Trump wins because of him the salt will be the stuff of legends.