Far-Right flags at uni

Hey Cred Forums
At my uni I live directly across from the 'community standards office', so they can see my window. Recently I've been told on two separate occasions to take pic related out of my window due to 'neo-nazi connotations', despite not actually violating regulations and this being a state school in US, where 1st amendment applies.
So I'm looking for all sorts of far-right symbols to put up in my window. What do you guys recommend? Does anyone know where I can buy a Romanian Iron Guard flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

micetrap.net/shop/catalog/zimbabwe-rhodesia-1968-1979-flag-p-3995.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GZ1_r-aDGfg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/73/National_Rifle_Association.svg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Write in big enough letters for them to be able to read it:

"If these offend you, you need a history lesson"

then a url for their history lesson

I made this one, hours ago.

You can use it if you want.

Thanks lad

>told to take it down
>"so what are some right wing flags I can put up?"

kek. I like your style OP

dont get fucking kicked out of uni

Nah, I've been told by the residential office that there's nothing the conduct office can do against me because this is a public school, so they can't limit our speech like at a private school. They still complain about it though.

Any flags or stuff like this to put up? I'm thinking of putting up propaganda posters on public billboards too now.
I think I've seen an 'Americanized' version of pic related too, anyone know the one I'm talking about? I can't find it.

oops, pic

The moment they try to take your flag fo to the media. Say they are infringing your 1st amendment rights because they don't agree with it.

>Hitler Youth flag

Political reasons aside, black, white, and red looks so much better than Germany's current colors. And not for hurr durr le Nazi edge reasons, it just looks so much sharper.

Falling for the left-right meme, fuck you if you're a shill
Sage

Because white and black have a huge contrast, then red shows power

I'm only playing into the meme they set in front of me comrade

As long as you're playing the meme and the meme isn't playing you.

Fictional, but I guarantee it will trigger plenty of snowflakes because everyone that sees an eagle automatically assumes Nazis are behind it.

why not put up a rebel flag. they are american as fuck.
this one is still Mississippis flag.

Flag I've been working on for my family. Took the Dominican Republic flag and made it a little more aesthetic.

or you could try an old south african flavor Rhodesia. nobody would even know about the Rhodesian flag

OMG YOU LIKE AFRICA!?
THAT'S LIKE SO PROGRESSIVE!

flag or* not flavor

Most latte liberals wouldn't have a clue with what this bundle of sticks signifies.

kekked harder than i should have.

1/2

The Spanish Falange flag is pretty based

2/2

Just ordered a Rhodesian flag, that one's definitely going up as soon as it comes in.
On the list, I like this banner.

this russian one is cool too

>Just ordered a Rhodesian flag, that one's definitely going up as soon as it comes in.

my nigga, post pics if you can if not no biggie because that would be badass.

Good stuff so far lads, keep em coming

Fascist/right-wing propaganda I can print off and put up around campus also very welcome

Do it. Make stickers

I thought they were well acquainted with faggots though.

This amuses me greatly. Do this one.

where does one order a rhodesian flag?

I'll make another thread next week and take a pic of my window from out side my dorm
Also have a trump sign up currently

Fictional flags too ?

Saved. I'll ask my uncle to make a bunch of these and I'll spread them around town. It's sure to creep people out.

micetrap.net/shop/catalog/zimbabwe-rhodesia-1968-1979-flag-p-3995.html

right here buddy

i used ebay bro, I'm sure there are a few sites.

Just put up a big picture of Trump and let them know how to be a true raciest

>Melting pot
DELETE THIS

We were a melting pot of EUROPEAN people for at least 200 years leading up to 1965.

YeeeeeHaww
MS reporting in, this flag is on my truck and on my wall, just ain't got around to erecting a flag pole in my yard but it's on my to-do list

sweet man thanks i can post klan stuff if you are interested. they are very right wing

when that was drawn, that was implied. the original constitution was very different from the amended one we have now
this flag means native white americans, not injuns

youtube.com/watch?v=GZ1_r-aDGfg

Where can I find a fasces banner?

I would probably avoid the overt and obvious nazi flags and propaganda posters.

Troll them subtly with other fascist symbols that aren't immediately recognizable and won't let the liberals invoke a media beat up by saying they are victimized by Nazis on campus.

Overt Nazi symbols are too powerful and will let them play the victim to a receptive and sympathetic media. Remember the imaginary nazi shit smeared on the toilets at Mizzou.

you could print these up small like an actual ticket and put em around

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/73/National_Rifle_Association.svg

Pic related, along with the stars and bars flag if you can't display the battle flag

>German empire
>nazi
I thought hitler didn't like monarchies?

Holy Week in Spain.

Anglo as fuck

surely this would be permitted.

Gott mit uns

Rick roll off faggot

A FUCKING LEAF

Gadsen you stupid ungrateful fuck. Spend $12 on a Gadsen flag and then put your Pell$ aside for something that counts.Kraut flag with stars and bars as your origin. Rot.

real fuckin original you sped faggot

Jews fought for the confederacy

>SiegUmJudenPreis
Wrong

Go for the old South African flag or the flag of Rhodesia.

LE SISI FACE

sweet jesus the leaf

The flag has nothing to do with Nazism, but that doesn't stop the kikes running universities
>Implying I don't already have that
step up lad

Is this a sign from our lord that Rhodesia will rise again?

This.

Most college folks don't even know what Rhodesia is.

How the fuck is the imperial battle flag far right? The German empire and Nazi Germany were nearly completely different.

>the leaf at the center
Nope. Try harder to be relevant, leaf.

>he puts originality before tradition
I bet you like the Leaf, before the Union Jack too.

I know it doesn't you stupid fucking nigger read my post dumb cunt

>And not for hurr durr le Nazi edge reasons, it just looks so much sharper.
Rule of tincture is there for a reason.

meme

Fugg I always loved this insignia from Asterix & Obelix.

Think one step ahead, idiot.
They might be unable to do anything about your free speech bullshit but they will find ways to make your life harder and nitpick reasons to kick you put of uni.

Just put a nice big cock on a flag, they want to violate your right to free speech, they can get down and suck.

>Be Hispanic
>tfw I born too late to fight alongside either Franco or Pinochet against the commie scum
>tfw born just in time to exterminate narcos

Just put a giant picture of Pepe up.

Neo Nazis in Germany often used it since flags with the swastika are banned and the imperial flags aren't. But considering this is America probably just the fact it's German at all triggers people.

I like it. It's very subtle.

>fascism
>far-right
why does Cred Forums never learn that fascism is third postion therefore anti left and anti right?

for you

Shoop that to have pedobear as the face