How can you guys be so heartless to ignore this?

attn.com/stories/11727/nearly-100-children-were-killed-aleppo-since-friday?utm_source=nevschulman&utm_medium=fbpost&utm_campaign=influencer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo
youtube.com/watch?v=bg02c-invoc
cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/british-mp-isis-genocide-2-year-old-boy-was-killed-ground-meat-and
youtube.com/watch?v=oTXywWqXQd0
youtube.com/watch?v=9oUD3ZFE4T4
donate.doctorswithoutborders.org/onetime.cfm?source=ADD1600U0V53
attn.com/stories/11727/nearly-100-children-were-killed-aleppo-since-friday?utm_source=nevschulman&utm_medium=fbpost&utm_campaign=influencer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo

>I just post here so people can read my comment.
Ignore this thread
Ignore this thread
Ignore this thread

Because it's Facebook click bait written to be inflammatory.
Stop being such a tool.

and what is aleppo?

>Sand niggers are dying

Good.

Not my problem lmao

>only 100

Literally nothing, I'm pretty sure the average Syrian has more STD's than that

The only people who should be allowed into Western Civilization are Syrian Christians.

it's literal propaganda

how fucking new are you?

and what's that?

oy vey goys look at those crying syrian children clearly you need to open your borders to millions of shitskin!

youtube.com/watch?v=bg02c-invoc

People in Syria aren't special. Children die every day, in places other than Syria. Some people are born to die (such as those that have terminal cancer). It's natural selection. They deserve to die. Heartless? No. Appreciative of nature? Yes.

It's not that we shouldn't open our borders to refugees. I just think that Syria is nowhere close to being a neighbor; it's nowhere close to being an ally. But if we're going to be logical about this. Okay, let's NOT be heartless about this issue. Let's pressure neighbors of Syria (Jordan, lebanon, turkey, Iraq, etc) to take in more refugees and tell them to be more accommodating. When we intervene in world politics, whether or not we're taking in hordes of immigrants, I think the safest thing to do is do nothing at all.

kek

Also, people die every fucking day.

Shit I could die in 15 minutes. Some picture of a dead kid isn't going to change my opinion on a war over a fucking gas pipeline.

>THIS appeal to emotion is different! you HAVE to care

yeah, thanks but: no

if only their were millions of fighting age men in Syria to defend the children, sadly they would rather rape europe.

Fuck off, at least took him on a rollercoaster ride

oh boy.
belly up, goyim, and listen

>1964
>our spy in the syrian high command, Eli Cohen, sends a message shortly before he was captured and hanged
>"had talk with syrian general, looking down at lights down in the israeli galil"
>"he told me that one day syria would conquer all the land down there, kill all men and children and take the women for themselves"
>later syrian propoganda was aired on TV
>syrian kids are shown to eat live snakes to show how tough they are.

it was bound to happen eventually

>people won't even call homeless veterans bums EVERY SINGLE DAY
>SNOT FAIR

You can't just keep bombing people and then take them in as refugees. You need to stop attacking them so they don't become refugees anymore.

We're only going to see more and more of this if Hillary Clinton gets elected.

i actually laughed, thanks

>children are dying in syria
>so let's let millions of military-aged males in

Don't care, kill them all.

Not enough are dying OP.

Edgy

Not our problem.

Why do children matter more than grown adults?
Logically they matter less

>remember to do the right thing and vote for the person responsible for this calamity

>A future terrorist is dead
And this is bad news?

Nice virtue signalling

Sure thing, Schlomo, it's not you who causes constant conflict and strife in the ME along with your US dog, it's everyone else around you.

Syrians need to turn their tears into anger and FIGHT BACK!

Is that Dewey?

Get off of Assad's back, and it can end right now.

More like an accurate statement of the impact of the world having one less shitskin on it tomorrow.

>Implying that wishing for the death of subhuman parasites is unusually bloodthirsty

Do you cry every time you swat a mosquito?

Not America's problem. If the parents werent able to provide a good life for their children maybe they shouldnt have had fucking children. Breed like animals, get treated like animals.

... wasn't there like a literal russian army loaded on planes and fighting in Syria?

Edgy to hate people who commit terrorist attacks monthly? They pretty much cheer when Americans die.

Its a win win for her. She helps out all her military industrial pals, can help out all her corrupt middle east donates, and then she can bring all those Muslims over to increase the democratic voting base.

>14 pictures that will make you say fuck having borders and law and shit

>13PicturesThatWillMakeYouSayFuckHavingBordersAndLawsAndShit.jpg

since nobody has, we should close our borders and we should care for our veterns first even though we call them bums. Children are dying... I can only take another chip and eat it.

Remember, you dirty goyim!
A weeping Palestinian child is a dirty media trick!
A weeping Syrian child is a compelling geopolitical argument!

People don't actually care about anyone but those around them.
Anyone proclaiming otherwise is simply doing so to "feel good" and "act superior"

I actually think there's enough lead and brass on the planet to accomodate both

Damn, well said.

How to defeat the (((liberal))) argument for immigration.

1)Ask them how many people should be allowed in.

2a) If they say a number, ask why that many, and not more. If they give the negative reasons of a higher number of regugees, ask those negatives would only start to happen at the number they picked. At this point they start to look irrational becuase people realize they just picked a number out of their arse.

2b) If they say unlimited then they look irrational.

3) You win.

Worst, most entitled people on the planet that literally add nothing to this world except for misery and an ideologically driven war doctrine called "Islam". Fucking worthless. They can stay the fuck out and "prosper" as they please in their own shitholes.

Fucking kill yourself. If digits, the first reply determines the implement that you are obliged to kill yourself with.

what you say might be true but at the end of the day I wish Israel would wipe out the entire middle east. there is nothing of those cultures worth saving and Israel is the only country in the middle east that doesn't want first world nations dead or ruined

No fucks given. Killing sandniglets in syria is easier than killing them in europe.

Jinx, you owe me a fucking beer, Günther

>I actually think there's enough lead and brass on the planet to accomodate both

Greatest ally.

Do any of them ever stop and realize the entire situation is 100% Clintons fault?

Sooo... basically it's just another normal day in Syria?

You don't get to see the pictures of white children who were raped and beaten by refugees crying.

The kikes and their zionist pukes started the unprecedented war campaign against the Syrian government. You literally arm and support rebels, which are comprised of hardline Islamists and ISIS splinter groups.

You cocksucking, worthless, filthy motherfucker. If you were in front of me, I'd flay you from bow to stern.

Your opinion doesn't count, chinks have no empathy anyway. You're like a nation full of psychopaths without the intelligence.

>Look at this poor Syrian child
>Please let us bomb Syria some more

sage in options field

if I were in front of you you keep quiet and hope people don't stare you fat autistic virgin.

STOP REPLYING TO THIS PISSPOOR APPEAL TO EMOTION SLIDE/SHILL. SERIOUSLY, IF YOU CONTINUE TO REPLY, CTR WINS.

>Pakistan talking about empathy

Good one.

>You cocksucking, worthless, filthy motherfucker. If you were in front of me, I'd flay you from bow to stern.

Islam is a peaceful religion, though, right Muhamid?

Since when? Nearly half of you country is voting for this

I.

Dont.

Care.

It has nothing to do with zionism it's about oil, like it always was.

I bet you voted remain.

They will grow up to promote sharia law and blow shit uo in the states. Dont fall for the propaganda

You're free to have your own edgelord ebin opinion, man.

8heartbreakingphotosthatmakeyousayfuckbordersandlawsandshit.png

Nigger, we didn't get any oil.

Youll get yours soon,kike. And just like those syrian fucks, no tears woll be shed over blown apart hooknoses either.

:`^(

You've been visited by le sad face boy

Good economy and culture will come to you, but only if you reply "Welcome all sad bois" to this post.

>1964
>not eating live snakes
why did we bother supplying you pussies??

Kikes are pussies, they never ever ever in history have been strong, you are so weak you need to win thru cheap tactics and thats part of why you will burn in hell

Shut the fuck up, sand nigger.

You too Muhamid, no one cares about dead dune coons, the sooner you learn that, the better for you and your kind.

I am white british.
No, I am anti immigration, see Also see pic related that I took

Two year combat veteran that runs all week long. I clean and maintain my weapons. I'm like this because I was enlisted into wars you zionist pukes started. Fucking cocksucker, I swear you better pray to your filthy sandnigger demon god that the US holds up, because once it falls apart I'm flaying you and yours with impunity - count on it.

kill yourself

because that's nigger tier behaviour..?

>current year
>not shooting other niggers over bowl of cereal
why did you bother building detroit?

It's about regional control which has a lot to do with where the oil is, gets piped thru, and the ports where it's picked up.

MUH CHILLUNS WTF I WANT TO RUIN MY COUNTRY NOW XD

Why doesnt some closer countries like israel or saudia arabi take them?

Israel seems pretty strong compared to liberal "Yurop" desu m8 I'm not sure they're the ones we're going to be burying soon.

Ever notice that when a camera is around, the syrians immediately prod and provoke the child to cry?

That hand is moving the head towards camera.

Okay, that's enough LARPing for today, junior, time for your nap.

Six year Navy SEALS veteran here who lifts every day and polished his weapons clean with semen and sand nigger tears.

>How can you guys be so heartless to ignore this?

Same way the left ignored Rotherham.

>muh children

Yeah let's put an end to this war and split Syria into two regions, one totally under control of ISIS.

Think about it: the first international recognized terrorist nation. How progressive!

What's a 'L.E.P.P.O.' ?

>Tell me again how we should close our borders...

We cannot evacuate the entire world's population to the West. Not only is it not feasible, but all you end up doing is transporting their social ills to Western nations where they would be relived all over again.

These issues in these nations are part of a deeper social problem abroad brought on due to a vast array of factors such as intolerance, racism, sexism, religious extremism, lack of education, lack of sanitation, old feuds between tribes, and many other things. At some point we have to learn how to teach people in their own countries to deal with their own problems, because the alternative is only to import the entire world into the West, which solves nothing.

If we are doing bad shit that is exacerbating situation like this, then we should stop. Also, it is completely justifiable to go into these areas to help the people their by providing education, food, shelter, and other things. However, at some point the people in these countries are going to have to stop fucking around and running away. The only permanent way to solve all of this is for these folks to give up all the stupid bullshit they are doing, accept responsibility for themselves, learn to work together, begin tolerating each other, and start working towards a common vision based on peace and mutual advancement.

Evacuating people is only kicking the can down the road. We HAVE to begin helping people WHERE THEY ARE, and they HAVE to start HELPING THEMSELVES, otherwise these problems will NEVER STOP.

I am sick and fucking tired of all this teary-eyed attempts at emotional blackmail. If anyone gave two shits about these kids, they would care about what is in their long-term best interest rather than just trying to put our own countries at risk of collapse because of feels. If they really gave a shit they would work on stabilizing and modernizing these backwards shitholes so that people don't have to live in squalor under dictators.

I need to know how i get memri TV working

It's a good start. Need complete and total destruction of those people before we are safe.

then ask your employer why she started the war in the first place

>a fucking white male
fuck that kid

The media keeps pushing this "muh kids" narrative yet every refugee I ever see is a 20-30 years old man, what's up with that

Then a nuke would actually work

You staying up for the leak fellow bong?

>pictures that make you think "fuck having laws and borders n' shit"

someone please post it

Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Allahu Akbar!

dont want a lot of people to die?

dont start an uprising

>making assumptions about what millions of people do when confronted with homeless veterans

Also, I care more about my countrymen than people to weak and cowardly to fight for their own.

rly makes u think

Shut the fuck up you leaf piece of shit. Where the fuck do you think you are? Do you know how many Americans went into combat in the past 15 years alone? End yourself. I know everyone in canada is a limpwristed leftist fat retard, but down here there are massive amounts of combat veterans. No roleplaying necessary when posting behind this flag.

My great-grandfathers, my grandfathers and my father all served in the military, as did I.

>heartless
Gee, I dunno, maybe instead we shouldn't have spent the last 5 years arming and pumping money into groups like ISIS to prop them up against Assad? Like, I dunno nigger, maybe you shouldn't give money to people who chop up kids and feed them to their parents?

>British MP on ISIS Genocide: 2-Year-Old Boy Killed, ‘Ground Into Meat and Fed to His Mother’
cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/british-mp-isis-genocide-2-year-old-boy-was-killed-ground-meat-and

If muslims want me to even think about them, they have to leave Islam first.

Of all the people who deserve help, Muslims aren't even on the list.

And there is no point in helping Muslims, anyway, because their ethics are beyond redemption. They are reptilian.

Does anyone have the webm of that kid sitting in the ambulance as if nothing is wrong? Or any other webms of people staging a propaganda photoshoot of those poor victims of war?

You gotta go back.

i talk about the dying Syrian children everyday. its hilarious

Because they need to start at the source of their problems which is a backwards thinking religion which is tearing their country apart and perhaps it is the true God of Christianity punishing them for worshipping Satan?

You're a child who has no idea how the universe works. You have been carefully socially engineered to belief human life is precious, and that you should be making great sacrifices to protect it, even if it's just *technically* human.

>My great-grandfathers, my grandfathers and my father all served in the military, as did I.

Don't you mean served for Israel?

I'm just kidding you fucking LARPing faggot, now back to your video games and take your stolen valour with you fucking cock-sucker commie.

This.

These children are dying because the rapefugees are too cowardly and useless to stay in their country to fight to end the civil war.

> I can only pray that God be with them
It's in god's name that they are being killed you dumb fuck

We should close our borders and care for our veterans first.

I don't call homeless people bums.

Children die everywhere all the time, the US isn't a super hero. What we did in Afghanistan was wrong and so is this.

Shut the fuck up slot eyes.
Any follow Mohammedans here? Im a new convert living in Dearborn.

OBAMA, WHERE ARE YOU?!?

We aren't ignoring it, we are enjoying it. Theres a difference burger.

Why aren't people talking.... about humanitarian corridors out of east aleppo

wow guy you're making way too much sense

>dont start an uprising

The left is not interesting in critically analyzing all of the facts and data to determine what the best possible solutions are to the world's problems. They are too busy musing on their crackpot social assumptions based on a failed ECONOMIC theory (Marxism) to do such a thing. All they care about are their own feelings of righteousness and the social approval they get from value signaling.

This is why they just want to evacuate everyone, because it feels and appears compassionate. They simply do not want to undertake the hard task of helping people where they are so that they have no reason to flee in the first place.

BUMP AND ROLLING FOR THIS BASED user.

I CHOOSE A FUCKING ATOMIC BOMB UP TO HIS ASS

overpopulation should not be subsidized by the west

SO THIS IS IT FAGGOT

>brown people who are gonna grow up and have 1000 kids they can't support

I care.

>burger
Seriously how many flags do you have on the moon New Zealand?
You are a country known for a fucking small bird that is named after a fucking fruit.

THIS, but they are staying there to run the refugee camps(at least the ones in Northern Iraq) and to protect the Khabur. There were over 250k in those camps.

The Christians in Syria don't go to the refugee camps because the muslims kill them if they do because they are competition for the handouts.

I only got this one

Le epic XDDD

Roma Surrectum

Nice meme

MY SIDES

Die in a fire, sand nigger.

If you are discriminating others on the basis of their religion. You are no better then the filthy radicals living in Syria.

>not an argument

>"the left"
>Marxist

Let me know when there is just one child left....shit will be sauce

Good post

why don't we worry about our country, and let them worry about theirs? Sometimes shit just sucks, but it's shit and you've gotta deal with it anyways. Play the hand you're dealt

Nice meme

fuckin kek

>touchingpicturethatwillmakeyougofuckbordersandshit.jpg

Its because you didnt put a fucking argument up in the first place.

That's exactly like shitting on the ground and then whining that there are no food critics reviewing it.

you need but ask.

youtube.com/watch?v=oTXywWqXQd0

How they didn't?

Gary stop smoking fucking weed.

Not an argument.

>Not an argument.

Not an argument.

>overpopulation should not be subsidized by the west

This would solve the problem of overpopulation, friend.

Tell me, what happens when.....

1. People are not constantly under threat of death, requiring them to have as many children as possible to survive.

2. Are highly educated.

3. Have ready access to food.

4. Have access to clean water.

5. Have access to shelter.

6. Have available job opportunities.

7. Have disposable income.

8. Give women the opportunity to leave the house and have a life of their own.

9. Give women ready and cheap access to contraception.

I could go on and on with this list, but what happens is that birthrates PLUMMET. By westernizing these countries, we are solving their populations problems, because the moment people actually have a reasonable quality of life, they begin to act in their own self interest rather than only for survival. This means fewer children by default.

Fuck assad................

Because fuck the middle east, who ever woke up and was like "I wanna die on the other side of the globe so my country can make oil companies rich" when the energy the sun provides is free. Living in starvation and fear of malaria and sleeping sickness is way worse and it happened for millenia before this war, nobody ever gave a fuck about it so the Syrians can fuck off

all of them

>I can only pray that God be with them

My argument was that brown people are good for nothing except shitting out more brown people. Are you retarded?

Children in Syria are dying?!
Quickly, let in more adults from somalia!

here ya go

Good. Just hurry up and kill them.

i literally could not give a fuck

Dont like Assad? move to Germany. They want ALL of you there.

The useless fighting is useless

>empathy
Empathy is toxic when it comes to making political decisions.

>5 heartbreaking photos that will make you say "Fuck having borders and law and shit"

>even though on most days you'd call a homeless veteran a bum

Projection much?

Self-righteous much?

Here you go

It's the fault of their parents for not leaving. The SAA has given civilians multiple avenues to safely exit the city on numerous occassions and has actively encourged them to use them.
If the people choose to remain as shields for terrorists then it is no surprise they are dying.

You had me then you lost me.

when the energy the sun provides is free
>solar jizz power?

Living in starvation and fear of malaria and sleeping sickness is way worse and it happened for millenia before this war, nobody ever gave a fuck about it so the Syrians can fuck off
>humons banged rock and stone in 3000 BC so nobody should have a computer nowadays

They all buy cars and pollute the planet even faster.

>children fallacy
>appeal to emotional fallacy
>sage

Does the color of their skin change the fact that they are human beings.

You are acting that if arabs never accomplished anything in their history?
All civilizations had their ups and downs.

1. have IQ 83 and thus be under constant fear of death due to lack of inhibitons

2. have IQ 83 and fail highschool

3. have IQ 83 and use primitive absolute climate dependent agriculture

4. have IQ 83 and thus notoriously low ecological awareness

5. have IQ 83 and suck at architecture

6. have IQ 83 and thus have almost none

7. have IQ 83 so fail at managing it

8. have IQ 83 and thus enforce islamic culture

9. have IQ 83 and think you can just pull out.

seriously you faggots are suicidal
there's nothing more dangerous to a nation than genetic drift toward stupidity
it's as though you're actively trying to bring about a real life islamic Idiocracy

To stop children dying you need:
1. kill all muslims
2. burn there bodies
3. send ashes to alpha centauri
4. ...
5 PROFIT!

Who is Al Eppo?

>be me Vladmir
>literally live in the shittiest country in the world
>shit on shit skins

That picture should be spammed on every CTR thread. It is pretty eye opening to normies that don't understand that the world is brutal outside of their cozy dwellings.

Stop posting until you take your meds, faggot.

>wahh kids are dying

who gives a fuck

You don't get to bomb countries and shed crocodile tears about the people you're bombing.

You don't get to vote for eternal warfare in the middle east and then say we need to take in the people we were bombing.

You don't get to vote for the side that created this mess and then complain about it.

Lefties and the RINOs who are now part of #NeverTrump did this. Not us. They should own it. Every dead child in Iraq, Syria and Libya is a testament and reminder of what happens when we let the Bushes, Obamas and Hillaries of the world run the show.

And don't forget, she has vowed real military attacks in return for cyber attacks... which, you guessed it, means nuclear war with Russia. Enjoy.

Don't call it a grave, its the future you chose.

voting with a pencil ahahaha!!!
and there box of erasers for "counting votes"

How does it work in US, 63% white?

omg this is good. well done leaf

>not in my country
>not going to care
We take care of our countrymen first in america

BOMBANOOLO shitty nigga?

>I can only pray that God be with them.
Kek, God is not even real. What's the point of only bitching?

The same way all average Americans are heartless enough to ignore time after time the US military doing the same thing over and over for the last 70 years or so. It doesn't effect us so Fuck 'em.

>nearly-100-children-were-killed-aleppo-since-friday

I blame the shillary, the democrats and their overlords.

That country is at war. Deaths at this point are collateral damage. Can't expect people to give a fuck every time someone dies in a war zone somewhere in buttfuck nowhere.

>the Liberal Media proves themselves bullshit yet again.
"MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS ARE COMING TO FIND REFUGE IN EUROPE! HERE'S NEWS OF CHILDREN GETTING BOMBED TO GARNER SUPPORT FOR UNCHECKED IMMIGRATION"

But why are there so many stories of children getting killed if there are millions travelling to Europe as we speak? Maybe because the Children are still in Syria while the men who should be defending them are getting free healthcare in the UK, and elsewhere.

Came here to post this.

>If we just erase their cultures and undue their genetic predispositions for certain behaviors and change every single thing about them at every level to make them white except their skin color
>we could just fix Africa and the Middle East

Wow I think you're found the solution! lmao grow up

fuck the eternal roach

Europe sure does know how to pick the winners.

How can we take care of other peoples children if we can't even shelter everyone in the USA and apparently there are children in the USA that aren't getting enough food?

Here's what the warmongering, CTR, propagandists won't tell you: all those kids in Aleppo are hostages and human shields of the terrorists funded by the USA. They have literally forbidden them to leave on the pain of death, despite the fact that the "evil" Russians and Syrians set up humanitarian corridors. They were even willing to let 100% of the encircled fighters leave to other rebel terrorist to fight again another day. The USA said "no."

So tell me again who's responsible for these kids, you dumb, evil fucks.

It's Putin and Assad having their way with Aleppo, what did you expect.

When the US bombs a bunch of Assad's soldiers, Russia and the whole world cries and calls the US criminals and terrorists.

When Russia does it, it's cool, because Putin is such a cool guy, he bombs kids in Aleppo and doesn't afraid of anythin, amirite.

Just watch how the UN is afraid to even call these warcrimes, because that's what they are. The UN should be pretty much disbanded at this point, it serves no purpose, it's just a theater scene for some diplomats to gesticulate and give speeches.

WTF is going on in the GIF i see it all the time but i have no clue WTF is going on here?

There's a simple phenomena at work here, similar to how, if we produced enough food to eliminate starvation, the global population would increase until the level of starvation balanced out the increased growth. By feeding the hungry you create a far larger number of deaths due to poor nutrition. We can extrapolate this to refugees, most likely, by saving every last poor wittkle adowable child wefugee, dey're so kawaii uguu, you only prime the world to suffer an even greater refugee crisis.

I could even extrapolate this to mass shootings, by trying to stop the killing and publicize the horror and restrict dangerous people from doing dangerous things, you're causing more and more children to die to violence.

Literally, let the children die, you can't save them from the world.

yesssssssssss good goyim

clear out my new land expansion hehe

Probably slid going for the ball and burned his ass. I'm just guessing though

100 children soldiers

The only people left in Aleppo are FSA and SAA

>1 post by this ID
Successful slide thread is successful

>don't forget to sage!

Butt fracture.

Sage isn't a downvote.

Why would you come to Cred Forums and not expect it to be filled with "edgy" opinions?

lol children dying

Those American kids would probably just grow up to be imperialist oppressors anyway amirite?

It's obvious that these bleeding-heart "make a difference" faggots are just virtue signaling.

Waht the hell are they spraying dry ice ?that shit freezes skin

>le IQ meme

Get back to sucking your bulls cock you absolute cuck

Shame their fathers didn't stay behind to fight while his lineage escapes.

>le the brain is unaffected by evolution because that upsets my delicate marxist sensibilities

top goy

>fund, train, and arm jihadists to topple a government
>said government fights back against jihadists that are using urban cities as a shield
>innocents die

HOW CRUEL ASSAD AND PUTIN ARE :( IF ONLY THEY WOULD QUIETLY LAY DOWN THEIR ARMS AND SHOUT ALLAHU AKBAR, ALEPPO WOULDN'T BE SUCH A TRAGEDY

>The UN should be pretty much disbanded at this point, it serves no purpose, it's just a theater scene for some diplomats to gesticulate and give speeches.

youtube.com/watch?v=9oUD3ZFE4T4
>mfw

>the U.N. and the world are biased in favor of Russia

what fantasy land are you living in

The Security Council includes China and can be blocked by one vote.

What fantasy world do you live in? Do you think decisions are made by majority there?

>The Security Council includes China and can be blocked by one vote.

And? The same goes for the U.S. and other security council members. This statement is neither evidence for Russian favoritism nor for public opinion, and it certainly doesn't become any more relevant when you try to put words in my mouth

Where did I imply there is a bias at the UN?

How did this shit even come up in the discussion, it wasn't part of any points I made.

Theres kids in the US how are currently going hungry and not getting enough food, or who are living in shit conditions.

Kids from other countries can fuck off, maybe their country should do somethign about it.

This is not about kids not having what to eat. It's about Russia bombing them to a pulp in Aleppo, while none of them are able to get out of the city.

They're basically stuck in a deathcamp.

kill yourself if this cheap propaganda works on you.

exactly. feelsgoodman

>Just watch how the UN is afraid to even call these warcrimes, because that's what they are. The UN should be pretty much disbanded at this point, it serves no purpose, it's just a theater scene for some diplomats to gesticulate and give speeches.

The first half claims the U.N. is afraid to speak out against Russia, which means the U.N.'s subsequent assemblies and decisions are biased. The second half claims the U.N. is dysfunctional.

The earlier part of your post claims public opinion is favoring Russia, which is even funnier

If their parents don't care enough to get them out why should I?

Was the war a big surprise to them? Kill them because they are clearly retarded.

What's an aleppo?

I don't know, i don't feel anything about it. There's war, obviously some kids die.

wanted for questioning

HUEHUEHUEHUE

You think I would give a shit about some syrian kids getting killed? Motherfucker im from Brazil! Every single day kids die horrible deaths here, and no one gives 2 shits about it!

We got problems of our own to deal with, fuck the syrian refugees!

The city is blocked, nobody can get out. Otherwise they would have left a long time ago, but they can't.

Yes, you know the UN has its own staff too, including its Secretary. Those guys should be doing their jobs, but they know they have no clout at all. Which is why I proposed the UN should be simply disbanded, it serves absolutely no purpose anymore. It doesn't prevent conflicts, it doesn't stop them, it doesn't really do anything but sterile humanitarian gesticulation.

Obviously decisions taken by the Assembly include every member's vote. It would make no sense to claim there is a bias there.

When the US hit a convoy, Russia was whining and crying about it everywhere in the news. Now that Russia is killing hundreds of kids in Aleppo bombings and destroying hospitals, nobody is complaining loud about it.

They're just reporting.. you know guys, btw, today they just bombed some more in Aleppo and the US has ceased any negotiations. In other news, Kim Kardashian was robbed in Paris, that's the number one piece of news.

kek

I guess what I'm pointing at is this is the state of the world when Russia and its allies have it their way. It's gonna get worse if you let them continue.

You have no idea how cruel Russians can be.

This, fuck em. They treat our kids like this and then expect sympathy.

Good thing our special US bombs never kill any children, ever, and our weapons and funding never ever end up in the hands of child killers.

This as well, why should we care? Show this to the people doing the bombing.

That's different than straight up bombing civilian neighbourhoods in a city. Which the US never did.

But Russia is doing right now.

>never
This isn't the point dumbass. Russia is using a hammer to do a surgeons job in Syria.

But anyways, let them cry to the Russians, everyone talked about how bad the US is for being there, let them deal with the Russians.

Who am I to question a country's leader that won the nobel peace prize?

This is all for peace!

Fuck off. Whenever a white kid is killed there's no media coverage, so get fucked.

100 people die every single minute.

donate.doctorswithoutborders.org/onetime.cfm?source=ADD1600U0V53

also:

>attn.com/stories/11727/nearly-100-children-were-killed-aleppo-since-friday?utm_source=nevschulman&utm_medium=fbpost&utm_campaign=influencer

>utm_source=nevschulman&utm_medium=fbpost&utm_campaign=influencer

>utm_campaign=influencer

>influencer

did you do that on purpose, you sneaky guy?!

My thoughts on this issue.

>think of the poor children
>ignore the thousands of 20 year old migrants raping european kids after setting a car on fire and bashing homeless people

>Marxist

Even if he remembers the sixty gorillion?

Oh I am and the dead kids of ours if we let the snakes in.

Fucking liberals

You're right, we should send all of those fighting age males who fled back and force them to fight ISIS.

Fyi, half of those are fake and the other half are comedically bad mistranslations