Making America white again

America is now 63% white. That needs fixing. Now according to Wikipedia Blacks make up 12% of the population, and Hispanics make up about 16% of the population. If one of these groups was physically removed, America would be 75% white. Which group do we expel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENu_4FOv55M
baka.com.au/world/donald-trumps-leaked-tax-returns-reveal-6108-salary-20161002-grtbqv.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hispanic is not a race

We need to divide hispanics by their actual races

put the hispanics of European descent like the Spanish with the whites. Put the large amount of Mestizo brown hispanics in "Mixed". Put the black ones in "Black" and the Asian ones in "Asian"

If you think hispanic is a race then you're not a race realist

If we can muster enough support to expel one non-White race, we should be able to expel them all.

So why settle for just Blacks or just Hispanics, why not both?

youtube.com/watch?v=ENu_4FOv55M

About this but 100x
get fucked

Why is it hard to understand? Hispanic is a culture. Take someone from Cuba, Puru and Argentina and line them all up and you can clearly see they have different racial backgrounds. Cuban = White, Peruvian = Native American, Argentinian = African

Get Hoppe pilled boys

Almost all self identified Hispanics in the US are Mestizos or otherwise mixed with Indians and Blacks.

Kick them all out.

I agree mexicans mestizos should be all kicked out but why should the Spanish man who is a working proud legal citizen be blamed for Mestizo crimes?

Why should spanish people be blamed for mestizo crimes?

Maybe it's not white nationalism but Anglo nationalism???

>America is now 63% white.
It was 63% "white" 6 years ago

If this hypothetical Spanish man identifies with the term "Hispanic" more than with the term "White", he ought to be deported too.

I'm pretty sure White Nationalism is synonymous with Anglo Nationalism, at least in Anglo countries like the United States or Canada it should be.

>Hispanic is not a race
WRONG
In the USA, Hispanic is a euphemism for mestizo. Hispanics are an entirely new ethno-race that was created by White (European) men race-mixing with native (Amerindian) females five hundred years ago.

Cubans are not White, as anyone who's ever been to Miami can explain to you. Cubans are a ghastly mix of Caribbean Amerindian savages with African slave class negroes.

>Hispanic and white is mutually exclusive

Hispanic's not a race

You can be white and hispanic, and I don't mean mixed

Learn the Spanish caste system

True. The problem is that FDR is a cryptokike who official wrote into law that mestizos count as white in order to circumvent US law of the time. That's why they count as """white""""

But it also creates the problem that now everyone assumes hispanic = mestizo. I know a bunch of cubans of pure spanish ancestry. They have snow white skin and blonde hair.

Hispanic and mestizo are TWO DIFFERENT MEANINGS you fucking retard

Hispanic - Lineage from Spanish speaking country

Mestizo - MIXED FUCKING RACE BEANER

A lot of people here labeled hispanic are mestizo beaners BUT NOT ALL OF THEM

Hispanic meaning automatically brown IS SLANG. Not official. HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE TO THE GOVERNMENT. MAYBE TO SOME STUPID COMEDIAN IT IS, BUT TO REAL LIFE LABELING, HISPANIC'S NOT A FUCKING RACE

Blame the Mestizos, not the spanish man

please don't parrot that bullshit. Spics from Latin America are NOT White, end of story, period. Spics from Spain aren't White, either due to being occupied by Moors for 700+ years
You seem to be confusing White to mean skin color.
Pro Tip: race is more than skin deep, skin color is actually the least important factor.

>$6018
$6018
>$6018
$6018

baka.com.au/world/donald-trumps-leaked-tax-returns-reveal-6108-salary-20161002-grtbqv.html

Spaniards are still of European descent

Also Latin America means Latino, not Hispanic

Hispanic = Spanish speaking country

There's literally one in Europe! SPAIN

Are you a spaniard or something dude? You show up in literally every thread where someone uses the word "hispanic".

No need to be butthurt. I'm sure most people know the difference between a Spaniard, a mestizo, and a Mayan when they see one. Hispanic is just a census term.

>learn the caste system
>we're still white!
Out.

You sound like a dumb nigger.
By your logic, if a Chinese person moves from Asia to Cuba, then you would point and say, look, evidence that Cubans are Asians!

both

Blacks.

Hispanics can breed with whites and still have a Caucasian appearance but mixing with blacks only creates more niggers.

Learn to read, faggot!
I said IN THE USA!
Hispanics = mestizos in the USA.
Fuck off, kike faggot

>Too lazy to read the spanish caste system
>Can't make a real argument

I don't like Cubans cause they are dumb and smell bad but Cuban is not a race. Racially Cubans have different races within just like Hispanic

Cuban and Hispanic are not races, they are geographic terms

>In the USA, Hispanic is a euphemism for mestizo
Only because *most* hispanics are mestizo. Really, we should just get rid of this ethnic category crap. Either include a new category specifically for mestizos, or just lump them in with indians (since they're essentially just indian mudbloods). And then all the actual unironic white hispanics can just be counted as white.

>Cubans are not White
That really depends, senpai. Latin america is not ethnically homogenous. There's tons of mudbloods, but there are still white people there too. Not a majority, but some. Many of the people that fled cuba in the mid 20th century after the communist were legitimately white (they were the successful smart ones who had enough agency to flee, wherea all the brown trash stayed for the promised gibsmedats). But the subsequent migrations of cubans were from the inferior mestizo stock

>Hispanic = Spanish speaking country
>There's literally one in Europe! SPAIN
also portugal

>taking 12% of a number away immediately adds 12% to another set in the number

"Master" race, everybody.

>All Hispanics in America are mestizos

Call the Mestizos mestizo you fucking dumbass nigger kike

Hispanic's not a race to the government you fucking kike mestizo nigger

Typical kike blaming mestizo crimes on the spanish

They are better than negroes but they still have shit genes. Average height for a mestizo is like 5'6".

61.6% white

And that includes millions of arabs.

Portugal people are genetically the same as Spain's but they don't speak spanish so the government doesn't count them as Hispanic

Spaniards were White for fifty thousand years until the Moors conquered their territory and raped their women. Today's Spaniards are all race-mixed with Arab blood, which means there are no Whites left in Spain.
Don't feel bad, though, France and Sweden are quickly doing the same thing, plus Germany and the UK will also breed out their White genes, as well.

>Pure Spanish ancestry
>snow white skin and blonde hair

Kek

>Oh shit this guy defeated my stupid argument how all hispanics are automatically mestizos!!!
>I better pull the moor meme!

Yeah some southern spain whores got fucked, but most spaniards are still of European descent

Spanish people aren't white, Spain was occupied my moors and muslims for hundreds of years, they have tons of nigger and mudslime raped into their genetic lineage.

Then why do people say whites colonized the new world if Spain did all the work?

next youre going to tell me that ukrainians are not russian.

substitute race with population -- these words are synonymous, you dumb bitch

I'm not saying all/most spaniards are blonde. I'm saying a handful I know are. I'm emphasizing to make a point: not all hispanics are mestizo.

Augusto Pinochet was white.
Fidel Castro is white.

t. Wang Fengshui

Because they are fucking idiots.

They just wanna make whitey look like the bad guy.

Hispanic is a geographic and language term, not a racial term
>Fidal Castro is white

Let's not get carried away. i hate how people assume all hispanics are non whites but that's a stupid example

"Hispanics" at least have some European heritage. They belong within our civilization. Blacks should go back to the jungle to continue their evolutionary journey.

by that logic, eight foot nigger bastardball players have great genes? Fuck off, Kardashian

Nigger, quit with the mental gymnastics. Spaniards are Moorish rape babies, just like Mexicans are Spanish rape babies. Spaniards, or any derivative thereof, are not white.

The Clinton Foundation is a tax shelter

Pinochet wasn't fully Iberian and Castro looks like an Arab

Are we really going to start with that bullshit now.

Yeah, spaniards are moorish rapebabies
Greeks are turk rapebabies
Balkans are turk rapebabies
Celts are potatoniggers
Italians are part eggplant niggerspawn
Finns are mongolians
Slavs aren't white
Beady anglo eyes
Nobody is white except for germanics!

Whiter than Italians

At least give them that

Fidel Castro is white though, he is of Spanish and Galician descent.

I never said we should mix with negroes, but you shouldn't want to have short kids either. Mixing with mestizos make that a bit more likely.

>which do we remove
>which

Both you fucking idiot

America can't be fixed, the damage is irreparable. Early 1950s America is dead and gone, it's not coming back.

You can't just magically make the country white again either. Our birthrates are way too low, and non-whites are always going to reproduce at a higher rate regardless. The best we can do now is stem the flow of non-white immigrants coming into the country. Which is ultimately what Trump plans to do, but it's too little too late at this point, we'll merely be patching a hole on a sinking ship that's already filled with water.

And expulsion is not even close to being realistic. You're living in fairy tale world if you think it's even remotely possible to expel nearly half of the population of this country. Hell, not even all of us whites are on the same team anymore. America is dead, man, just learn to accept it.

Anglos AND Germanics are true whites. The rest are hybrids or variations of the white race, like our cousins essentially.

The census counts poo in loo as white as well

t. occupied PNWfag

It's not even 63%. Most whites are older, with minority births now outnumbering white births every year. America will never be white again.

Oddly enough Ben Franklin only considered the English to be white. He even though the Germans to be "swarthy".

>Pinochet was born in Valparaíso, the son of Augusto Pinochet Vera, a descendant of a French Breton immigrant from Lamballe, and Avelina Ugarte Martínez, a woman of Basque descent.

He's white.

>castro looks like an arab
Having a mangy terrorist beard will tend to give that impression.

But here's the difference: Latinos work while niggers do nothing at all. Plus Latin women look much better than nigger women. But there are certain groups of spics I wanna get rid of such as Central Americans.

It would probably be best to deport the hispanics. Hispanics breed like rabbits and don't abort their kids because of Catholicism. Population projections predict that Hispanics will become the majority in the not too distant future. Blacks are predicted to stay around 12% - 17% because they abort their kids.

I'm of Indian descent and I count as an "Asian".

This.
People keep falling into the skin color meme propagated by the reductionists.
(Although i don't think height matters btw. 6'1" master)

>Plus Latin women look much better than nigger women

Wow, what a resounding accomplishment! My fucking dog looks better than nigger women.

Also "latin women" is ambiguous as fuck. 99% of the time when someone gives an example of a "sexy latina" they're 90-100% spanish descent. Mestizos look like stubby fat little troll dolls.

Perfect example is when people talk about salma hayek, even though she's half spanish and half lebanese. The more indio blood, the uglier they are.

Hispanic as in Spanish or Mestizo?

This is important to see if you're anti white

>Latino
>Race

But yeah, the indios should get out

Hispanic as in Spanish or Mestizo? This is important to see if you're anti white or not

But we should deport all the mestizo mexcians

This is why "white" is a misnomer which ultimately only serves to divide us. We are a race (Caucasian), not a color. This idiotic notion of whiteness is what makes people think some Europeans are whiter than others. It's no coincidence that the further north you go, the lighter the skin. It was a variation within the Caucasian race due to climate. A pale swede is no more Caucasian than an olive greek. We need to end this divide and conquer shit.

Yeah, whenever a white guy says he likes Latinas, he is usually referring to Castizas or Mediterranean women.

Hispanic population has bottomed out. Even now, they are only at replacement levels. Black birthrates are about the same, if only because of abortion.

Changes in demography will primarily be because the boomer generation is going to kick the bucket soon, meaning a huge number of whites are about to die off.

I always thought this was interesting, since strictly speaking, pooinloos are caucasoids (muh true aryans)

The census needs to be radically altered to:
- white
- black
- east asian
- middle eastern (including yids)
- south asian (paki/pooinloo)
- native
- mestizo

>Latin women look much better than nigger women
Except we don't get pretty ones in America

>Hayek
Is she Germanic? Her last name is the same as the Austrian economist Friedrich Hayek

The problem with Caucasian though is that it includes races like the Arabs, Chechens, Persians and Indians. This is because Caucasoid refers to the skull shape.

I think European is the best term instead of white. Because the definition of white in America changed so much.

In 1970, in the most recent assignment, the U.S Census Bureau designated Asian Indians as White.

Since the 80s poos have been allowed to self-report, and they all self report as "white" because Asian designation gets affirmative action'd even harder than white does these days

people think Washington is some kind of whiteopia, but the whole west side of the state is teeming with poos and east of the mountains has most large cities and towns in the 80% mestizo territory, it's absurd

a walk through a mall anywhere within 50 miles of Seattle is like wandering through an Egyptian bazaar Hollywood set from the 70s these days

I know I genetically fit in more with whites than chinks but the census is fucking stupid. We need our own South Asian category.

Those women look a bit old. The younger ones look much better although they age too fast

Hayek was a kike, bro. And it probably comes from an alternate origin in arabic

Wait so I can legally be a white man now? :^)

Man, I live in Texas and see them all. Even young ones are obese goblins

I would agree with that, but only because of our common culture. We should be united as Europeans because of a common race AND culture, and get all hung up on some minor middle eastern admixture in mediterranean countries.

>Which group do we expel?
Its not going to happen. The hatred just isn't there in order to expel a group.

America failed the first time at expelling the blacks. And that was with clear plans, political support, an overseas colony (Liberia) and support from the people.

America failed once at expelling a group, and expelling Hispanics or blacks from the US will be a much, much more difficult proposition today. There isn't the political support, there isn't the social support, there isn't the national will to do so, there isn't even a foreign country or colony that wants to accept all the trash America sends to it.

you already count as one since 1970 in our census data manmeet

america is probably 30-40% white as defined by any reasonable gut check or police lineup. they do anything they can to jimmy up the numbers to keep us complacent until it's too late to do anything

funny thing is the architects of this darkest timeline didn't anticipate how difficult it would be to get low agency high time preference nonwhites to turn out to vote

if anyone wants to show manmeet that picture of texas most wanted "whites" please feel free

Exactly this. Mestizo women (read: the majority of "hispanics") are fucking ugly short stubby oompa loompa troll dolls
The young ones look the same just a little less fat and fewer wrinkles.

I feel the same at the pharma company I work at on the east coast. I work in an area that's like 90% white, and yet walking down the main halls and lobby of my workplace, there's nothing but hordes of pooinloos speaking their punjab languages. I swear to god, they make up the majority of this (large) company. And it's so much stranger due to where it's located. Somehow the almost exclusively white town has this corporation that's majority pooinloo? What the fuck is going on?

>salma hayek

I live in Arizona and I have been to California and Texas and I admit some of them do look nasty but I've seen ones that are thicc too

Nope. Just looked it up. He's Czech
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayek

What's her award? Best tits? Aged most gracefully?

She's fucking 50 and I would still smash those dried-up ovaries

trump gonna kill all niggers and spics when hes elected

They're both Lebanese.

This board isn't libertarian anymore I wouldn't mention the Austrian school around here. Now it's just nationalism and muh tarrifs.

I'll answer your question from the political left because it's the only rhetoric that might change the right minds fast enough

Evil capitalist corporate paymasters lobby the government to relax H1B visa restrictions so they can mass import poos and pakis into the country. This allows them to take a variety of diversity kickbacks, virtue signal, but MOST IMPORTANTLY

they are importing essentially a slave population. think about it: these people only have a visa in America because this corporation sponsored them, it gives the corporation enormous leverage over pajeet' slide and family and keeps him from negotiating a higher salary or leveraging another job offer to get more out of his employer

We have allowed corporations to disenfranchise American natives so they can import a massive population of people who will lose their work visa and be deported if they rock the boat or ask for more

I can go at this from the political right too, but this is probably the best narrative in the current climate of you want it to change, and it's true too

came here to post this

Huh, he's not a kike? That's actually really fucking surprising. He must be the only goy in the austrian school of economics.

The more you know.

Good effort post. The question was rhetorical, and I'm familiar with all of this. It's part of the reason I'm so fucking glad Trump is willing to speak up against this H1B bullshit. And judging from the response after he flubbed that one debate question, I'd say it's an incredibly important issue to a ton of the college-educated goys on places like Cred Forums.

Also, I wouldn't really call this a right vs left thing. Because the people on the left advocate for H1Bs just as hard (it's just that they talk about it in the context of MUH DIVERSITY instead of MUH ECONOMY like the neocons do). Many parts of the right-left paradigm are going to the wayside. We're having a paradigm shift, and now it's just nationalist vs globalist.

Deport niggers nuke Mexico and central america. I'd say nuke Africa too, but that'd be a waste seeing how it already looks bombed.

Kill Niggers, deport Latinos.

>Blacks make up 12% of the population

Holy shit, they wreak havoc and fuck shit up while they only comprise 12% of the population. What the actual fuck.

You're a complete idiot if you consider that woman white

Also this thread is the perfect example of how ignorant people are regarding Hispanics

When did I ever consider her white?
I said salma was half spanish half lebanese. Point being that she's not actually latino

It's "white" because the US is a mishmash of European ethnicities. The goys need something to identify with :^)

You still look like a moron

She would probably laugh in your face if you even had the slightest idea of trying to talk to her

Both