HOLY SHIT WOW MAN JUST WOW

HOLY SHIT WOW MAN JUST WOW

THIS IS OBJECTIVELY THE END OF HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN

SHE'S IRREFUTABLY DONE FOR

HILLUSIONALS INARGUABLY SEETHING, TEARS DRIPPING DOWN THEIR FACES AS THEY SPREAD THEIR ASSCHEEKS FOR THEIR BLACK DOMS AND WRITE THEIR ATTENTION STARVED SUICIDE NOTE

THERE IS LITERALLY 0% OF HILLARY WINNING

CTR BTFO

SHILLS BTFO

CONTRARIANS BTFO

REDDIT BTFO

LIBERALS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html
infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
infowars.com/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540mn-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/
wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/
americafans.com/index.php/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis/
pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/
pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true
bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/
openmedianews.com/bill-clinton-american-india-foundation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so where does the money come from

what does he intend to cut that won't leave the fed gov't in a deeper hole than when he takes office

And before anyone tries to Realign the Narrative, the percentage change in Trump's plan is bottom-heavy, meaning lower income groups benefit slightly more than higher income groups.

If we post this everywhere, Twitter or Kikebook we could easily win Trump thousands of votes.
Most people don't know voting for Trump is voting for the good of your wallet.

We need to spread this, Americans are sheep.

Cut the trade deficit with China. Reduce the expense of illegal immigration. Reduce defense spending by not engaging in costly foreign wars and not being world police man.

Its like you never listened to a Trump speech.

Basic economics. It actually will provide growth, if done correctly. In a healthy system.

Haha

Economic growth. Making the pie bigger.

cutting the trade deficit costs money, it doesn't create money.

the other two things you said sound great. but the China deficit is kind of a big deal. what makes it just disappear?

can these things be done in the form of executive orders?

for the lowest bracket it's simply not taking their money to begin with

they get their taxes and then some back at the end of the year, Trump's plan does have a benefit to them though because it's more money each month to spend and pay bills

It's a reversal of pseudo-Keynesian economics wherein the lower wages we see today are supposed to improve unemployment. Instead, workplace participation is at an all time low and a disproportionate amount of ecomonic expenditure comes from top earners.

Under Trump's tax plan, high income earners (the majority of which are new wealth) are encouraged to invest their money into small businesses and entrepreneurship. This provides a bolus of income for all wage earners and better appropriates economic expenditure across all income brackets

Can't wait for the roads and infrastructure to get even worse

>Cut the trade deficit with China.

This will be bad for American consumers. I actually love buying cheap Chinese goods. Got a 1080p 42" tv in for $300 5 years ago. It's still working well.

Is this true??

the economy is not the federal gov't

what your saying is that he'd let us keep more money so we can spend it and pay taxes on it

money coming from literally nowhere only empowers the Federal Reserve. i thought Trump was anti-establishment?

>i will create 10m jobs

SHILLARY B T F O

IT'S FORTNIGHT
NOT

FUCKING
BI
WEEKLY

YOU FUCKING AMERICAN FAT OBESE ENGLISH LANGUAGE RAPIST

>HILLUSIONALS
Seriously though. We should start using this.
>you're being hillusional
>hillusions of grandeur

Does "biweekly" mean every fortnight, or twice a week?

The massive money on useless shit the government funnels into. Probably support from several countries that aren't worth it. If you work anywhere in the government you will realize real quick how much fucking money we waste and how fucking stupid the people are because they refuse to fire anyone.

Import tariffs on chinese products.

People have more money
People buy more products
Companies make more money
Companies expand
Companies hire more employees
People make more money
People buy more products
Ad infinitum until the people grow more confident in the economy, and begin to take loans to buy houses or start their own businesses

gotcha. like a loan issued to the government by the people.

in the form of tax incentives for investing in companies that haven't gone public or something? just giving rich people tax breaks without conditions has never led them to invest in their own competitors. but i like the idea of what you're saying.

Restrictions that were built to enrich those who put them in place. The government is terrified of Trump because he is going to cut Government out of the picture while giving Corporations an incentive not to fuck over Americans... Thus leaving more Tax Revenue for things like infrastructure, personal amenities, and even police training. As long as Democrats vote for no education and Science cuts, we should all be happy. Also no war with Russia would be nice lol

fair enough.

once again, the economy is not the government

Donald Trump's Plans Would Add $5.3 Trillion to the National Debt

>FORTNIGHT
What the fuck is a fortnight? That sounds stupid.

Also a stone and twoscore? What the fuck are those? Do you still use that too?

Do you use the metric system in Australia? Anyways, those terms might work, but they are so outdated, it sounds like King Arthur talking or something. What the hell do they mean anyway?

well-put. but he can't do all this stuff in the form of executive orders, can he? what if the house/senate go deadweight and we just have another 8 years of gridlock?

citation needed

Who cares?

Just ignore it like you did last time. It really does not matter.

In this case it means fortnightly. Yanks dont have cool words like fortnight so they are stuck with confusing shit like biweekly.

Google it yourself dipshit

It's ironic Liberals that balance the books more efficiently

I would have answered you, I didn't see your post. Biweekly means every 2 weeks. How does fortnightly mean every two weeks. How does that work?

Not bad I think you are on to something.

A contraction of fourteen nights. I see.

As an American, I wish we did use the term "fortnight"... I mean, why is "biweekly" once every two weeks if "biannually" is twice a year? Linguistically speaking, it just seems so counterproductive. Also, the imperial system has wasted far too much of my life in the process of converting to metric so as to be on the global standard. Feels bad, man :(

Looks like biweekly means both every 2 weeks, and twice in one week

Foreign aid and welfare for niggers and illegals

I guess fortnight is actually better then. Biweekly leaves to much room for mistakes if it has two meanings. But we don't use that here. Nobody would understand what I said. lol

>makes claim
>"prove it for me"

wew lad

UUUH
B-BUT WE HAVE TO PAY MORE TAXES
THE GOVERNMENT ALWAYS SPENDS OUR TAX MONEY WELL AND ISN'T JUST USING IT TO PAY BACK INTEREST ON THE MONEY THEY LOAN FROM THE FED

I have just one thing to say: China, china, china, Mexico, Mexico. Love Merica

Well, for starters, making entrepreneurship feasible in the US. Free trade only works when all members actually adhere to policies and regulations.

This is currently not the case. Unequal regulations on the US versus India, China, Bangladesh, etc. in addition to differences in workers' rights, currency manipulation, one-sided taxation policies and corruption make free trade a lopsided arrangement.
In essence, we exchange domestic labor participation for cheaper outsourced labor and any attempts to circumvent this are quickly made uncompetitive by disproportionate burden.

Trump's economic policy can only work if the US takes a protectionist stance on the economy. Making small businesses more competitive domestically will contribute to GDP without hurting workforce participation

>fortnight
>fourteen nights

>Liberals balance the books more efficiently

God, you idiots sound like the far left in Portugal now. Hope you're proud of yourselves.

Oh wow...$1.74....whatever will I do without it..

Hopefully nigger food.

Bimonthly is what they mean

>what does he intend to cut that won't leave the fed gov't in a deeper hole than when he takes office
We have this problem because of big government. Trump's planning to downsize shit

>biweekly

Every time

I'd rather have the government in debt than me

Your ignorance is showing. Roads are paid and local infrastructure are paid from gas taxes.

Its the method OP is using to change someone's opinion. Agree with them, but take it to the extreme.

You are pro death penalty, I am against it. So I tell you we shouldn't have to wait years for the execution. If guilty, give them a day to say their goodbyes, make peace with their god, eat their last meal, then shoot them in the back of the head and be done with it.

the difference is close to 90 dollars buddy

People unironically voted for this guy.
WEW

I'm quite proud of it

ya bros its not like inflation will coincide with the tiny increase of your wage

Woah, guess i'm voting for Trump since I want to keep more of my own money!

They gave millions to him too.

damn Trumps tax cut would cover my health insurance going from 485$ to 625$ the last 2 years.

the thing is i pay about $500 a month towards student loans. if bern had made college free, i wouldn't have had loans, and i would have ended up saving money because of the difference.

The real question is why won't Trump just release his taxes already, what's he so afraid of?

No one should take this man seriously when it comes to economic matters because of this.

Give me the candidate that gives the largest + change in the lowest earners biweekly paycheck.

>implying he would have been able to achieve all your wildest dreams of free college

What about people like me who already are out? Why should I, like the population between the ages of 25-70 pay for your college, population ages 18-24? If I had to do it, so should you.

Implying I care what the federal government does. If we didn't have career politicians we wouldn't need exorbitant overhead to run the establishment.

Right now, companies are forced to pay rediculous taxes in the United States, which is the reason why they're leaving to find cheaper work in other countries, causing Americans to lose jobs, causing them to have less money.

Also, the people's taxes are squandered in stupid shit that the govt claims is important, like war, Wall Street bailouts. think about it, all those taxes you pay and yet the country's falling apart, homeless everywhere, shit healthcare, rampant violence.

If you ask me Trump (and anyone else in the political sphere) are the smart ones for using legal loopholes to avoid taxes.

Everything is cyclical dude.

Lets be honest user. Are you a little bit retarded?
> Tax plan
> Change to paycheck
> TAX plan
Inflation is for when the actual goods increase in price (i.e they pay you more, like a state imposed raising of wages)

>so where does the money come from
What do you mean? this is the money you earned. You already have it, the government will just be taking less of it.

>he went to hillaryclinton.com for the FACTS

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html

infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

infowars.com/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540mn-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/

wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/

americafans.com/index.php/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis/

pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/

pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true

bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/

openmedianews.com/bill-clinton-american-india-foundation/

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS?

wow, 90 whole dollarydoos less for the year?

guess i should just curl up and die.

Here is a thought

You have a cow, you are a dairy farmer

The healthier and stronger your cow is the more milk is produced and the more money you make

Eventually you get greedy and milk the cow to exhaustion / death. You inevitably go broke because it stops producing barely anything

it is not then rational to say "huh guess the issue is we ain't milking enough" because then your cow is dead dumbass

I don't think you understand how much of our taxes go towards illegal immigrants and other stupid bullshit.

> It's ironic Liberals that balance the books more efficiently
Read that again. They meant:
> It's ironic Liberals
> Ironic
> Liberals
> That balance the books more efficiently

Liberals that are just having a laugh about the whole liberal thing.

Bullshit,

Americans are losing jobs because we moved to a global platform and american companies outsource jobs to poos because they know they can pay them slave wages all while CEOs are giving themselves multi-million dollar raises.

IE

David Zaslav became CEO of Discovery Channel and then gave himself a 145 million dollar raise, and was able to do so by outsourcing multiple jobs, cutting training budgets, etc.

in fact Discovery is starting to invest more money over in Europe while cutting jobs in the US. How ironic that at the very same time migrants that can be paid peanuts are also pouring into Europe looking for work and will accept ANY wage.

Source: Former Discovery Channel employee

IE the Epipen cunt. She gives herself a multi-million dollar raise after she drastically increased the price of a product that costs nothing to manufacture but millions of lives depend on

Trust me its not taxes, its greed

I would get more than $10,000 a year extra under Trump, I'm really really happy.

The issue with the epipen woman is government interference

They literally gave her a monopoly on epinephrine auto-injectors so she could charge anything she fuckin wanted

Saying "it's greed" is being intellectually dishonest

dem programs

>muh roads

Is this all you lefties ever think about? You fuckers practically worship roads man. It's like a cult.

>Heres a gun
>Guns have the ability to kill babies, but its morally wrong to do so. You have the ability to kill babies with said guns but we have laws against it. And you clearly have the choice NOT to kill these babies.
>Bitch slaughters a bunch of babies with said gun
>hurrrr maybe we shouldn't have given her the gun. By doing so we gave her the option to kill babies.
>ummmm How about she just not be a completely immoral cunt and not kill the babies even if she had the gun.

That's a really bad example friend although I understand what you are attempting to say

because there will always is greedy people it's important to not empower them

Funny thing is roads are made by private companies (contractors)

They have no idea how reality works

The government literally hires private business to build their public works, most times even using private contractors to run them too

> Trust me its not taxes, its greed
Behind open boarders? Yup.
(I get what your saying though)

$250,000 is a lot. but not CEO money. that is top class wage slave money.
If the disparity is between the CEOs that Clinton is chums with and corrupt officials run interference for and the mass of population. Maybe it IS a good idea to get money flowing away from the state and into the hands of people who can support local independent businesses and generally become more independent of the state/corporations. You don't HAVE to spend on goods/services from immoral corporations. "Discovery" included. (who the fuck cares about that company enough to destroy Europe...)

Do you go about your day NOT raping people because you've been empowered not to rape. Or do you not rape because its just fucking wrong to do so and dont need anyone to tell you you should rape even though you have the ability to do so?

Just because you give someone the opportunity to be a greedy prick doesn't give them the right to do so.

Especially since you would use this against blacks.

"Just because you're poor and live on slave wages doesn't give you the right to riot, rape, steal, and kill..... Even though you have the physical strength to do said things"

One word↓
>superinflaction
One more↓
>debt

holy shit just look at all these hard facts you've just presented

And KEK spoked by me
Bye gonna sleep

*shouldn't rape

i would like to know that i can drive on a road without potholes or a bridge that won't collapse when i drive over it. of course this doesn't affect you because you don't leave your room

I think he's trying to say that cutting taxes for the wealthy won't necessarily improve the economy if the money they save doesn't recirculate. It's entirely possible to just stuff your tax cut in a mattress and not do anything useful with it. If I understand things correctly, it's bad for economic growth if money isn't circulating.

I can't understand this at all. Am I retarded?

You would think in the 10 trillion in additional debt accrued since obongo became president that some attention could have been paid to those roads.
Most especially because for a time he literally had a veto proof super majority.
Yet all he did was shoehorn in obongo care.

rip deficit

HOLY SHIT , ill test here too

no one puts money in a mattress, they put it in a bank where it is reintroduced in the economy in form of cheaper credit

the notion that saving is bad for the economy is completely idiotic

M U H
R O A D S

great thanks for the $12 a month, too bad my healthcare is going to cost like $100 more a month

Y u no hsa?

no one is saying saving is straight up bad, it just isn't necessarily as good as alternative forms of investment, like jobs.

The fucking madman. While she's out getting super pac money for herself, Trump is out giving us super pac money.

Precisely how does government create jobs?

If anything I think its worth it for free public college and better healthcare and 15 follar minimum. They wont even notice a huge difference

Damn whats your job?

America has the best colleges in the world. UK comes in close second where they are paid. You are also the most innovative nation in the world.
Why in the hell would you want ot copy the "free college" model? Why do you want taxes to fund thousands of sociology degree every year?

environmental chemist

Free college is a giant waste, unless you strictly control what people study, in which case your average sociology majoring shithead would not be going to college in the first place.
Also, public schools are such a fucking joke people are not actually prepared for college, and college does not prepare most people to work.
Cheap college is why you have an army of under performing school teachers as is.

I'm a liberal. And no, is not some sortof censoring guy.

Who enjoys paying for an overpriced education though. Tuition is ridiculously priced here and it keeps going up the wages the middle class do not keep up to afford it. Id rather it be free then paying for trumped up tuitions.

Not the government, but recipients of tax cuts. Trump's whole economic policy is centered on the idea that cutting taxes for the wealthy will give big businesses more money to invest in the economy by, for example, providing jobs.

What are you going to study in college?

Paying for inbred suburbanites to get liberal arts degrees and rape each other is not a good investment.

you'd rather pay for it and more without knowing how much

Yeah, better to vote for Hillary who will only add $5.1 Trillion to the debt. And crash the global economy. And start 2 more wars in the middle east. And make whites a minority in the country they founded. And force your kids to write essays in school about why turning your penis inside out makes you a girl. And makes March "White Apology Month".

And i dont go to college so you can go fuck yourself.

Haha doubling down on the roads thing huh? Jesus man. Government roads still have potholes. Government bridges still collapse. I used to live in Tucson. We had potholes the size of Mini Coopers.

GAS TAXES
A
S

T
A
X
E
S

QUICK QUESTION:

If I chose to vote by mail, am I still able to go out to vote?

Or does it have to be by mail.

So common fucking sense.

The fact that leftists are struggling to stop this country from patching itself up terrifies me. It's maddening.

>Google it yourself dipshit

i.e. - "I pulled a number from my ass"

Yes, but such a policy is only effective when money actually recirculates. If the tax cut money isn't spent in a way that benefits the average american, then the policy isn't really good for the typical american voter, and they may not be inclined to support it.

Now I'll never be able to give 300 something dollars every other week so blacks and illegals can fail their college classes

>Implying we give a shit about unpatriotic losers
>Implying that item wasn't made by child slaves