>tfw founder of our nation was a cuck

George Washington married a previously married widow. He raised her two kids from her prior marriage. He did not have a child with her.

He was literally a "my wife's sons" cuck. God dammit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington#Personal_life

He was impotent you fucking retard. He couldn't father children. And Martha was rich as fuck.

JUST

He also had zero banter

We applying cuck to all stepdads now?

They weren't conceived while Washington was married to her, and the children were white.

You're taking the memes too seriously.

Cucking means being betrayed and accepting it. Not willingly falling in love with a widow.

Even if he was a literal cuck, he was one of the greatest men ever to live.

>Washington
>Founder of our country

If you knew anything about anything you'd know that incompetent shit stain nearly ruined us several times over.

Marrying a widow is the only honorable way to marry a woman with children.

Marrying a widow is acceptable in my eyes. Doesn't mean I would do it, but I respect the guys who step up to the plate and fill in as the fatherly role.
Marrying a woman who cheats on you with a different man, then gets pregnant, now that's a different story.

Read more into what General Washington did in the Revolutionary War, you irreverent child.

The King George III was correct in saying there was not a man greater in the world for doing all the things he did, only to refuse to be made a king because he actually believed in what he fought for.

Oh say can you see
By the sheds early light
Oh so proudly we watched
Jamal banging our wives

Whose wife sons and wifes girls
We raised and paid rent
Oh the threads on reddit
Did we talk about it with joy

>Cucking means being betrayed and accepting it.

No it doesn't.

It means getting cheated on. If you girl ever cheated on you, regardless of your reaction, your a cuckold. That's the literal definition.

George Washington could still this very day fuck you up you cocksucking faggot

martha washington was loaded though. gotta get that paper namsayin'

FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKING FAGGOT.

HOW DARE YOU SLANDER THE NAME OF GEORGE WASHINGTON.

That's why he's my favorite president by far, the man had a real moral compass.

Every American is his child

George Washington was poor until he married martha. She was the rich one.

Get with the program, he was a gigolo, not a cuck.

he was the first president and a general, probably the opposite of a cuck.

unlike op

he was sterile after surviving small pox, which he caught from his brother in the caribian. his brother died.

nigga lived through small box as an adult.

do you even understand that?

The weren't conceived while Washington was married though

It all makes sense now

>Muh wife didn't betray me by cucking me

Found the cuckold

LOL fair dues

he still loved and cared for another man's children which makes him a loser

This doesn't make Washington look bad, it makes cucks look good. Making there is something to this getting cucked.

>We applying cuck to all stepdads now?

Yes

He is George fucking Washington. He could have raised the entirety of Africa's children by himself and he wouldn't be as big of a cuck as you.

He is going to be remembered until humanity ceases to be, unlike your family name.

This

>george washington
>capital of us is called washington

is this just one of those weird coincidences?

it's named after George Washington Carver, the guy who "invented" peanut butter

we wuz capitals an sheeit

That man was dead, she was a widow and couldn't have his own kids.

Doesn't really matter to me really, sure he was never a father in a biological sense but he lives on forever because he was the father of this nation

he was the traitor of your nation

if it wasnt for him and the french you would all still be drinking tea right now

im drinking tea right now bitch fite me

Cucks can't make love like an eagle though so that proves that George wasn't a cuck.

Paco is correct.
Widow OK, divorcee Not OK.
He fought off a bunch of diseases in his youth that left him sterile.

George Washington still stands out as the greatest American of all time, 200+ years later.

OP is just a massive faggot.

WHY YOU DIRTY REDCOAT

FITE ME

Fitting.

This
Washington was a propaganda baby and nothing more.

He was pretty wealthy before martha brohamme.

He was young and fighting for freedom learning as he went along. You're older than him and have achieved nothing.

Complain more.

Traitor of YOUR nation, Mohammed

No he actually was pretty incompetent, especially in the Seven Years War. Sorry but yeah, I love America but Washington was a failure and should have killed himself.

Now Jackson? Or Franklin? Those motherfuckers I would spark up a blunt with any day.

>smoking weed
>calling someone else a failure
get off this thread you degenerate brit you have no right to critique our leaders.

Whats odd about the US is that a lot of our most legendary leaders did not have children to carry on their legacies, or their kids became literally who's.

Washington was impotent, Jackson adopted but had no genetic children, Teddy junior was killed in action, Lincoln had no kids afaik, JFKs kid crashed his plane totally on (((accident)))

It's almost like meme magic prevented them from becoming dynasties.

Enlighten me, how exactly was our first president a failure?

It's just a salty brit mad because America was the first step in dismantaling his shit empire.

I bet the Jews did this

Teddy had several children - Teddy Jr. earned the Medal of Honor. He was a general, went ashore on D-day to command the initial assault, and died of a heart attack.

Lincoln had 4 boys - one lived to adulthood and had descendants. His line died out in the 80s.

Kennedy doesn't belong in the same discussion, but he had a surviving daughter and grandkids.

Georgy Washington smoked weed

>George Washington was this country's most celebrated freemason.
>Freemason are strong advocates of charity, more especially for widows and their orphans.
>George Washington was the least cuckiest person to ever run the country until Trump.

Should Washington have accepted Kingship?

No. It's a silly idea to have a crown. Go live in fucking Canada with your fellow Google.

>No he actually was pretty incompetent, especially in the Seven Years War. Sorry but yeah, I love America but Washington was a failure and should have killed himself.
>this meme again

>Washington was the only president to win 100% of all the votes from the electoral college. Twice.
>Totally incompetent.

pick one