Sadly this will be the flag of the world-nation (((world unification)))

Sadly this will be the flag of the world-nation (((world unification)))
In the future the world will not have frontiers anymore.
I made this thread because I saw a thread created by some Irish guy who got deleted, he was asking how in 2100 will be the frontiers of the future countries.
Mods are shills

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v79lVNKthCw
youtube.com/watch?v=Dvyt8lV3zhQ&list=PLU8x5zaNTIAdDxbGH4stq8T6xjpxjVhNG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bardo_Thodol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Self bump

Bump

Bump again

Rebump

delete this now this is top secret

Again

Mods are shills

Mods are shilling now

This is just revealing more and more the occult agenda of the UN, because that is clearly the kabbalistic flower of life, pic related.

Can you send a link to explain it please?

I recognize those meme frogs, GAY RETARD

Yeah its me

We'll just have to launch our brains in cubesats and live forever in solar orbit experiencing virtual reality.

Can you create a game thread tomorrow? I tried but got deleted, even so I can't edit

There is no one link that can explain everything because you will need to both understand what the Kabbalah is and how it's derived but also who are the practitioners and what they are responsible for and what they believe.

Search The UN and the Occult Agenda by Walter Veith on YouTube. It is a great primer. The series it comes from is called Total Onslaught and will give you a great window on the history of secret societies.

I'm a terrible host
Sorry

Isn't these people putting their efforts into fake shit the best possible scenario? Imagine if they cut they shit out and put that effort into things that are real.

this is sacred geometry. this symbol represents the flower of life.

>Flower of Life. The flower of life is a geometrical shape composed of multiple evenly-spaced, overlapping circles arranged in a flower like pattern with six fold symmetry like a hexagon. ... Pagans consider it to be sacred geometry containing ancient religious value depicting the fundamental forms of space and time.

Oy vey the goyim know

so, jews are now owners of hexagram and star of David?

fuck off retard, this is a great looking shape which appears naturally on many plcaces (like on saturns north pole)

found the kike

It's a joke retard, don't get your panties in a twist. I am already aware of sacred geometry, doesn't mean it isn't funny.

It looks like a fucking flower.

Humanity finally reaches the cosmos, only to be memed into oblivion by Aliens once they see our shitty flag.

>A fucking FLOWER

>without the mark, their scripture says
good goy

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

yeah its a shitty flag.. whats funny, apple released a developer preview today where they removed the country flags from keyboard types.. and I liked watching my freaking pineapple/colgate flag in the menu bar.. now all I have is HR

maybe apple knows something.. or maybe those designer fags dont like colours in menu bars. who knows

There's no such thing as a one-world nation. Believe me, it's impossible. Or even a one world state.. both are retarded ideas that wont work. I'm not saying that to get your hopes up. In fact, you should be afraid of globalism, because it will keep us in this shitty temp-unification phase for even longer, and I don't think that's a good idea.

here is a thought: we know the elites worship lucifer/moloch which you can see at bohemian grove. now lucifer is associated with saturn. saturn has a hexagon on its northpole. put triangles on the flat sides of the hexagon and you get the star of david, put 3 lines inside it you get a 3D cube (look at pic related) like the black one in mecca where people walk even around in circles like the rings of saturn. open up the cube you get the christian cross.
now in the bible it says we shouldnt worship tin gods or false idols, yet we have those things? considering the symbolism, in christianity the idol is even lucifer killing the messiah. thats what people pray to. the elite made all the abrahamitic religions worship lucifer without them even knowing.
now if there is something behind those believes i dont know. but im pretty sure thats what the elites believe, and thats what they did, and if its real the symbols might lead to all the "mememagic" we put into those symbols we think we are giving god actually to lucifer. and people wonder why their prayers arent heard.

Well, muslims believe in a cube too. Steve Jobs was very autisitic whilst designing a cube computer.

I have no fucking clue what all of this means. Also, Lucifer means "light bringer". Doesnt sound like something negatvie, does it?

Also, when you meditate, you pretty much see a eye starring at you. And when you meditate harder, you start seeing geometric shapes..

Maybe this is the fabric of the universe, and the leaders of the world are "enlightened" and show this by using sacred geometry symbols

uggo

yap

close

Ever wonder why Europe is being overrun by Muslims? This is why. It's all occult self fulfilling prophecy. They are using actual meme magic to bring about the events foretold in the bible. The elites are facillitating the creation of a global religion based on Islam that will punish any thoughts not in accordance with Islam. They need this in order to have a unified world government.

The old world will be forced into obscurity . Ever watch the movie equilibrium? Do it. Islam will dominate the world and it will be a fascist dictatorship. Where the offender that once was an enemy is also the savior.

dude, this is 2 day version of this..

if this is an satanic symbol, you were created in it

That's the thing, though. It isn't fake. Do you really think they received the same kind of dumbed-down education that we did? Consider the reality of the placebo effect, and the reality of quantum entanglement. If you're willing to believe that there actually are conspiracy theories, please consider why the word 'Magic' and the term 'Conspiracy Theorist' have the same connotations.

Lets see it it'll let me post this this time.

Why do you think they call em "Cells"?

We are beings of light trapped inside a material prison. We are piloting our bodies much like one pilots a ship. We have been given these bodies, and placed in this world, to either learn something or to be imprisoned.

So the questions are: "what are we supposed to learn", and "how do we get out?" Obviously, both paths require us to learn something, so what is the path out of this reality and into higher states of consciousness? Many people (gnostics et al) believe we are supposed to learn how to make the keys to let ourselves out of the prison. That is gnosis. Other believe we are supposed to learn what we have done wrong so that the prison door might be opened for us. But "wrong" implies morality. So this suggests we must learn the correct morality necessary to engender repentance from our wrong doing, so that we might be freed from this prison and might become the beings of light that is our final, infinite incarnation.

Morality is a very complicated thing, because our perception is too limited to judge events on a quantum or cosmic scale. Morality might be better defined if we had understanding of the actions effect through time. An "innocent lie" might seem morally sound decision at the time, but if one could see cause and effect many actions down the line, and they saw this "innocent lie" incites someone down the line to a violent, bloody action, that very well might destroy someone entirely...can the action still be considered morally sound? Can an action still be described as dangerous even if its negative effects cannot be felt for some time? How does one judge Godly morality without Godly perspective? It's impossible. We can only trust a deity in this case, on faith.

"broad is the way that leads to destruction, and narrow is the gate that leads to eternal life"

what the fuck have you been smoking

short bumb

i believe light and dark isnt goog and evil.
lucifer shines so bright and is porud of that. he wants everyone to priase him for that. he has a big ego, he wants to be in the spotlight.
god on the otherhand prefers to be in the background, he rarely shows himself, not even wants us to praise him (he only said not to praise false idols and tin gods). he keeps us usure of his presence. in complete darkness you dont even know if there is no light (no god) or if you just cant see (not percieve god). he has no ego and thus doesnt care about such stuff, he stays in the dark.

>6I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High. 7"Nevertheless you will die like men And fall like any one of the princes." 8Arise, O God, judge the earth! For it is You who possesses all the nations.… - Jesus

now somewhere else it is written if im not mistaken that god and satan are the same. now if we are god we are also satan. but what decides which we are? if we give in to our ego, and want to rise higher than the other humans, than god, you become satan, but if you dont give in to such materialistic and egoistic desires you become god.

now here is another thing that leaves m head scratching. the number of the god is 777, humans have the number 6. the number of the beast is 666, humans trying to become god. so by trying to become something superior, like god, even when well intended you basically fail already. should we just be whoever we are than and do what we want?

also remember the cube, it could symbolize a prison. humans are based on carbon, and carbon is the 6th element. if you make it a cube with the six 6x6x6 you get the 666 egain. is this materialistic body our prison? saturn is the 6th planet, in most calenders SATUR(n)day is the 6th day in the week, 6 sided shape on saturns northpole. all just a coincidence?

(contiued)

(part 2)

another thing, remember lucifer is the light, whenever someone is depictured bringing someone else towards the light it is thus the whore of babylon, trying to get you to satan with false prophecies and wonders.
as far as i know the star trek is influenced heavily by freemasons, and the elite likes to give away their knowledge and plans in mainstream media hiddenly.
is dying like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=v79lVNKthCw

the whore of babylon acting as a loved one trying to get us to the light, lucifer, this prison, the cube, this materialistic body. because he cant force us he tricks us that way into coming back here.

i guess we should never go into the light

Continue....

same story told me a dude who did LSD.. he was big David Icke fan and litterally believed we are trapped here, some entity harnesses our power... blah blah blah

anyways, I want to try LSD out too lol

God is everything, so much that God IS and there's no other bigger, most meaningful word to describe it.

Now I'd compare Satan to Christ, not to God, that is everything. Both Satan and Christ are messengers of sorts. Both are agents that interact with man.

Also bear in mind that apparently true wisdom does not stem from knowledge.

One could theoretically learn and be wise from the tree of life, not from the tree of knowledge.

This is relevant also because every single thing I and probably you and others do, which is read and study these matters, is by default the wrong approach for what we seek. And we may in fact be seekers and nothing else. And seeking is seeking, not finding.

Better than shit portugal flag

2100 is too soon for the world to be united, I envision another cold war with two global orders vying for supremacy.

Accept Christ as your Lord and Saviour.

It is the answer to all your questions and problems.

FACE LIKE THE SUN PRODUCTIONS

Do you think the Godly warden would put you in a prison that contains keys to get out? Or is it more likely that the prison is inescapable yet you might get out on good behavior?

anintroductiontogod.com
yadayah.com
questioningpaul.com

that is not God, Tibetan book of dead tells that every form you encounter after death is just an illusion.

when I die, I'll literally say to whatever gets spawned in front of me: "fuck off illusion". And I'm definitely not going into the fucking light, everyone goes into the light.. so it must be wrong.

It is taught in some circles that you must specifically NOT walk into the light.

That ain't jack shit, some retarded lefty put together that flag and created his own little fantasy.

Shit thread, sage.

Wow dude, that's like, completely retarded.

Darkness sharpens your sight.

Light blinds you.

Also this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dvyt8lV3zhQ&list=PLU8x5zaNTIAdDxbGH4stq8T6xjpxjVhNG

Very insightful picture.

Did you do it on purpose?

Should be a symbol that's easy to draw.

yeah, but I think you get reincarnated nontheless..

I think the benefit is if you dont fall for the light, you get to choose your reincarnation in the end.

according to tibetan book of dead, there are some stages which try to seduce you / scare you into going into the light, but in the end you get into a cave (hotel in the movie - pic related), where you can choose your incarnation.

if anyone knows, its the freaking tibetan buddhist. they meditate every fucking day, some of them ought to have experienced "death before death"

Fuck off godlikeproductions/tavistock/project bluebeam.

Supposedly reincarnation stops at ascension.

There comes a time in which by your deeds you depart this world forever to where you originally belong.

I have the gut feeling we're going to reincarnate, since you'd have to be a saint to leave forever, and I at least am not.

My mother says babies choose their parents.

So maybe in the cave you get to choose your parents?

I think Nirvana is nonexistence. You'd have to accept nonexistence and disengage with everything.. which seems fucked up (nobody would want that if it was offered to you)

Nonexistence as in not existing in the material world you know.

Its fucked up to you because where you go is not imaginable.

Everything IS, nothingness does not exist. What is known as nothingness (what isnt) is continuous potence of being.

Apparently souls are dual, and your soul here shares a soul that is elsewhere. When you die and ascend to nirvana, that is the soul that remains.

yeah, watch the movie I posted above. You see couples fucking and you get a preview of the life..

Which is also described on the wikipedia page:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bardo_Thodol

>The sidpa bardo or "bardo of rebirth", which features karmically impelled hallucinations which eventually result in rebirth, typically yab-yum imagery of men and women passionately entwined.

but if you go through the stages, there is no enlightenment bardo. I havent read the book myself, started reading it, but its very boring and repetitive.

most hindu gurus claim there are only 3 states of conciousnes: waking, dreaming, deep sleep

enlightenment would have to be in one of those
>if its waking, you'd still be alive
>if its in dreaming, you'd fuck around with illusions once you die
>if its deep sleep, you wouldnt know anything

There are like 6 fucking Stars of David hidden in that thing.

I presume enlightenment has more to do with knowledge and information than with anything else. It's eating from the Tree of Knowledge. I suspect that doesnt get you anywhere. You're still trapped in the labyrinth of mind, running in circles.

Ascension or reaching nirvana may not be, then, a conscious thing.

Or maybe you become one with the whole universal consciousness, an are no longer just a point of view that can be awake, dreaming or in deep sleep.

apparently this dude (pic) was enlightened, you can find ths book on torrent sites.

the author claims he run away when he got the experience and lived in nature, letting even ants eat his feet because he had no concept of self during that experience (but this could have been a brain seizure if you ask me)

>I presume enlightenment has more to do with knowledge and information
well, the only knowledge all those "enlightened" people seem to be able to articulate, that we are the "eternal conciseness which witnesses a changing universe"...

Freaking buddha was enlightened, and what did he share from his experience. The fucking 4 noble truths. This is a disappointment to say the least.

I dont consider that to be "transcendence" or "ascension", which is what I refer to when I mention the soul leaving this world forever with no more reincarnations.

To me enligtenment has to do with knowledge and deception. Light to me is the forbidden thing which man acquired in the original sin. The fire Prometheus stole. It may give you scope but also madness. There's a very good film about this called Mind Games.

That guy may be enlightened but I dont think he was any close to reaching nirvana. Quite the contrary, I would dare say he was further back than both of us. I believe the more famous you are in this world the more lives you'll spend here. The true saint is completely anonymous in his final life. Also worshipping men that have been or that are in this world is apparently an abomination, according to some that are very into this.

It literally has the star of david in it.