I support Trump but

he's going to lose isn't he

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/03/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-presidential-polls/index.html
cnn.com/2016/10/03/politics/trump-foundation-cease-and-desist/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_democratic_presidential_primary-5224.html
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/dnc-ceo-resigns-in-wake-of-email-scandal/index.html
election-justice-usa.org/Democracy_Lost_Update1_EJUSA.pdf
drive.google.com/file/d/0B6mLpCEIGEYGYl9RZWFRcmpsZk0/view?pref=2&pli=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope he's already won.

Ahead in all the important polls, ahead in all the swing states. Ahead in the electoral college predictions.

He's going to win by a surprisingly wide margin.

no it's over clinton has taken the lead

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/03/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-presidential-polls/index.html

THE DREAM IS OVER

Without a doubt.

It will be down to the wire

Whom ever wins you will get your riot

no

hard to say

clinton hasn't really got any actual supporters. just relying on people who dislike trump. trump's got real supporters but he puts his foot in his mouth an awful lot.

if she hadn't done such a poor job as secretary of state she would have this in the bag.

>cnn

Yeah okay.

The voters Hillary needs are going to stay home on election day.

Trump supporters and republicans against hillary will be fired up and turn out in droves.

And Trumps 20000 person ralleys are going to counter act all of Clinton's ground game

But my rational mind still thinks there's no way he can pull it off

Concern trolling as fuck. CTR pls go

Oh ye of little faith

He will lose.
Why?
The Electoral College will vote in their own interests. They're playing the long game and Hillary is on the side of other politicians.

Yes he is going to win, those predictions that never miss, yeah they say that, even liberals like michael more say that

The dolar is 20 pesos in mexico, it's the biggest devaluation since 1994, when he win all Latin America is going to be fucked, get ready for the tequila effect part II monkey boy.

>important polls

he's only ahead in the USC daily and that is the same sample group being followed every day. most people are locked in on their candidate. their sample group is +5 for trump all day every day shittiest poll of all

he's a tragic hero

is it so fucking impossible to vote? why would people have the time to answer the phone but not go to the polling station and throw their vote. I don't get those who say they won't vote once every 4 years. either a person is a voter or they aren't, no voter sits away an election.

I won't be able to live through the gloating of Hill shills if Trump loses

cnn.com/2016/10/03/politics/trump-foundation-cease-and-desist/

New York Attorney General is going to charge his charity with fraud and an illegal $25,000 'donation' isn't going to save him this time

Jesus, have you idiots already forgotten that you did the same exact thing with Romney?

'Media is biased, ahead in the important polls, swing states are locked up, it's gonna be a landslide, blah blah blah.' You were a bunch of smug pricks about it then, too.

Then Romney lost HARD and for a few blissful moments the right shut the fuck up and just sat there, stupefied. Because for a fleeting moment you realized that you'd been conned - not by the media, but by each other. I remember thinking, maybe this is a transformative moment for the right. Maybe now that they've seen what happens when they sit in an airtight room smelling each other's farts they'll finally open a window and embrace reality.

Nope! lol

Sadly yes.
Not like we gonna miss something, he would be just another neo-con, but more funny.

Civil war would literally erupt.

It's not about will/wont. He just can't win because the dems will rig the votes, if necessary. They already started just in case.

Just out of curiosity - do you guys actually LIKE Trump, do you really think he'd do a good job? Were you rooting for him in the primaries? Or do you just consider him the lesser of two evils next to Hillary?

I'm probably still voting for him, but he makes a fucking idiot of himself every time he speaks. That last debate was an embarrassment. I would've picked ANY of the other primary candidates over him. Even fucking Carson. Part of me really worries about how bad he could fuck things up if he wins

Welp, looks like a different type of October surprise.

this is no joke if they ignore the results of a democratic election.

Trump is not Romney. He actually has enthusiastic supporters.
Hillary is not Obama. She does not have enthusiastic supporters.

Nobody truly gave a fuck about Romney though

I doubt it

Nope, he's gonna win ctr

>CNN

The same morons refuse, absolutely refuse, to accept reality. If people don't like what they like then it's because the other people are evil. If their candidate flails in major polls then it's because those polls are biased. If right-wing "unskewed" polls still shows him failing then it's because THEY'RE biased too. If their beliefs don't line up with current events then it's because someone else is doing something wrong to circumvent the truth. When their candidate loses it's because it's RIGGED! When no evidence comes of any rigging then it's because the evidence is RIGGED! When it keeps happening over and over its because the system is RIGGED! They will jump through a thousand mental hoops rather than accept that maybe, just maybe, millions of people in the country don't agree with them and have a good reason for doing so.

but how the hell could (((they))) let trump win? unless of course he is in on it?
there's no way our big nosed friends will let this happen. clearly trump has much more support and SHOULD win, but as if the elections won't be rigged. you're kidding yourselves if you think its going to end well for us

You mean how Trump is getting the turnout that Obama got back in 2008?

We should have. Imagine how he could've DESTROYED Hillary this year.

I dont actually like him bit im voting for him for a coule reasons 1- sjw butthurt, cant stress this enough 2- our political system is fucked beyond repair, fixing is not an option, tearing down and rebuilding is what needs to happen, trump is our best shot at that. Either through intention or incompetence hes our best shot. Hillary is just a vote for more of the same.

But Romney wasn't black and Hillary isn't black, Obama WAS black.

Romney would have got Florida and Ohio if it wasn't for the black vote/people staying home.

Yes, even with majority of the population still supporting him, the media has been told to set the stage for a Hillary win. You didn't think you could actually pick the electors in the electoral college scam did you Cred Forums? Just look at the news. All bad for Trump. Most of it lies or distortions of truth. Look at the news related to Syria. The US is now dropping communications with Russia even though the US admitted fault in the bombing of UN convoys less than 2 weeks ago resulting in hundreds of innocent deaths that were headed to give support to uncountless innocent victims of this war on supposed terrorists. The US American people barely even notice these events. Fuck the zombies.

nothing is possible without motivation

'The polls all show Clinton winning, she's got this in the bag!'

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_democratic_presidential_primary-5224.html

^ This is going to happen on a national scale. The pollsters have no idea how to peel the "likely voters" away from the overall population of registered voters. No one likes Clinton, they either hate Trump or love Trump, and we all know love Trumps hate. Trump is going to run the table on swing states.

Media would remind everyone that the EC can vote any which way they like and to shut the fuck up.

Nah didnt happen 04. Also the people capable with the hardware are notorious pussies. gunfags will bitch and moan but nothing will happen just like everytime our rights are stripped away and they do nothing.

Really makes you think

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/dnc-ceo-resigns-in-wake-of-email-scandal/index.html

Already forgetting the dnc rigged the democratic nomination in favor of Hillary and sabotage Bernie Sanders.

Debbie Wasserman resigned when the scandal broke and was immediately hired by Hillary Clinton

Screencapping this for when Trump wins.

At this point I don't even care. There's gonna be a shitstorm either way and I will revel in it.

Sadly this. I work for a pittance writing English language articles online and my handler approached me a few months back about a commission regarding the American elections. I didn't accept but I knew a girl who did and she said the job was mostly posting on social media like twitter or facebook while pretending to be Trump supporter. It sounded like it was an attempt to perpetuate fringe or otherwise self-harming ideas on likely Trump voters. I wouldn't be surprised if the "he won the debate" shit was encouraged by the dems.

Hes controlled opposition. Hes making a textbook run of what to do if you want to lose. Dont forget he helped bill get elected and he helped shillary get the senate seat. Hes pals with the clintons. This is all a game. Hillarys already been decided.

This. Seriously, Obama won because everyone wanted a black man as president plus he was a new face. Now everyone is sick of him (well half of us are). His Hope and Change was a failure, the Middle is East is worse off and we know it's cuz of weak leadership. The Clinton's have been around forever and nobody likes them mainly due to that they have so many scandals. The only reason people my age know who Bill is cuz he nailed an intern. Also this time, everyone hates the media compared to 2008 and 2012, so it's even harder for them to shit on Trump (I mean they do a lot but it's harder for them to convince people to vote for Hillary). Trump is a retard but he isn't a politician, and after the past 16 years, I believe that's what the people really want a non-politician.

It's a measure of how divorced from reality this place is that anyone thinks Trump has a chance. Hillary is a machine. She's outspending Trump 10 to 1 and has perfect data on who to target in swing states. Trump is in a fucking death spiral and has to spend all his time explaining his last retarded outburst while putting his foot in the next one. Again and again. This election is a now a referendum on Trump and he will lose it. Hillary is the weakest candidate the Democrats have run since Dukakis and Trump is such an ass that she has it in the bag. Any of the other R candidates would have sat tight and made this election about Hillary's criminal incompetence, but they just had to elect this giant orange baby. And who put him there? You did Cred Forums. You did with your Milo and your nazi frog bullshit. THAT'S RIGHT YOU MEMED HILLARY INTO OFFICE. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU VERY FUCKING MUCH.

What's the matter? Is it a liberal journal?

Shill spotted. Classic demoralization thread.

this desu

this.

CTR consensus cracker, from Brazil.
LOL get an actual fucking job.

If singles the polls are accurate and hilldawg wins.

Fuck OFF you fucking faggot

Thanks for correcting my record BR.

If singles your shitty country goes third world by the end of the century

Go shoot some 'drug dealers' CTR faggot

you goofed

Kek confirmed, Sweden will retake their pride.

No the meme magic is backfiring. DELETE THIS POST

Trump will not be allowed to win.

You are a naive fool if you think the electorate is simply going to be allowed to pick a president that the establishment abhors.

We are day 3 into October shill-tsunami. No-one on Cred Forums is talking about it. Everyone here is behind the curve and has no idea what is actually going on right now.

The problem with this is that Hilldog cheats like crazy. She may not get the actual votes, but we've already had reports of dead people registering to vote in virginia and colorado, but the electronic voting machines vote for her in a manner that does not reflect exit polls.

election-justice-usa.org/Democracy_Lost_Update1_EJUSA.pdf

drive.google.com/file/d/0B6mLpCEIGEYGYl9RZWFRcmpsZk0/view?pref=2&pli=1

Ah of course, I forgot: 'Media is biased, ahead in the important polls, swing states are locked up, it's gonna be a landslide, AND Trump has enthusiastic supporters.'

You're right, that's TOTALLY different from the self-delusion that went on back then.

if single, invalidate this post

>I remember thinking, maybe this is a transformative moment for the right
I keep hoping for this, but I think its in the nature of "conservatism" to not notice and change. That one of the reasons the republican party is so bad right now imo.

SeeWhy are you ignoring that Trump is getting the turnout Obama had in 2008?

None of that even matters. When will you learn that the electors are not chosen by popular vote. You only get to say who the nominees for the parties are if you do the work and pay the price to become a delegate. Even those people have no say in who becomes president. Your ballot is a joke and play NO part in electing the president. The electors chosen for the electoral college do. Nothing you can do about it.

>he's going to lose isn't he
All tptb are against him.
They have co-oped the MSM, rigged the polls, paid protesters to disrupt his rallies and attack his supporters....(((they))) are afraid.
And this is good.
Praise Kek

This

I try to stay positive and such but they will probably not let trump in by any means. Also pol seems to be under attack lately with rumors of it going under. I don't think this board will make it past Oct.

Difference is Romney never even got close to Obama in the FTE simulator, unlike Trump.

I'm not. I'm saying this latest 'turnout' slogan is just another bullshit excuse for why all the data YOU'RE ignoring doesn't matter, so it's not persuasive at all.

Your problem is that you've internalized all your conspiracy theories about 'rigged' this and 'biased' that to the point where you assume you don't have to justify throwing out the avalanche of facts pointing to Trump's loss. So in your tiny mind this 'turnout' thing is some kind of deciding factor.

Sorry but back in reality we're still paying attention to the avalanche.

>clinton hasn't really got any actual supporters. just relying on people who dislike trump

Well, I've seen some enthusiastic supporters for Hillary. Usually older women, particularly black women. But, yeah, I'm sure a whole bunch of people like me are voting for Hillary for no other reason than to make god-fucking-damn sure Trump doesn't become president. I won't be happy or proud of my vote for Hillary -- but it's kind of like doing a chore like taking out the garbage -- it might not be fun but you gotta do it.

This election is going to be the biggest con job in the history of con jobs and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Why are you even here and not on r/politics?

No, CTR, you forgot that young people don't vote. So all the triggered millennials all over social media will probably not make up a major voting block. Just like how you forgot to vote for Bernie.

he could still win, but it would have to be overwhelming.

they will try to rig the vote. and are already doing that.

if Trump promised to get rid of all the niggers in this country, he'd win a heart beat

How is it a bullshit excuse when msnbc reported it?
They hate Donald Trump
Elaborate how them posting the numbers from the last election shows Trump having the same turnout as Obama a "slogan"?

Sounds like you're in damage control mode.

How is it a conspiracy when wikileaks proved Hillary rigged the democratic nomination causing the lead chairwoman Debbie Wasserman to resign?

Why are you grasping at straws?

>I won't be happy or proud of my vote for Hillary
Nobody cares about your vote that doesn't count. No need to feel bad about it. You are nobody that counts when it comes to electing presidents. Better not to admit who you are voting for.

Yeah.

>I wouldn't be surprised if the "he won the debate" shit was encouraged by the dems.

Oh fuck yeah. The dem leaders love it when anybody says "Trump's gonna win." They know it will scare the shit out of dems and get them to get up off their fat asses and vote.

Michael Moore is doing it big time -- he's claiming that there's 100% chance that Trump will win. It's nothing but fear tactics for the democratic base.

I also suspect that Nate Silver might be doing the same thing when he gives Trump a higher chance of winning than most of the other mainstream-media prediction sites. He's probably thinking: "This will scare the shit out of those dems and get them to vote." All he has to do is to just tweak some numbers in his "unskew the pollster's bias" algorithm, and he can make his numbers anything he wants. I'm betting Nate's numbers for Hillary will mysteriously creep up two days before the election to be in line with everyone else's so that he can try to get his electoral vote prediction right on the money.

CTR SLIDE BULLSHIT.

IGNORE AND SAGE

No, you're a faggot.

>They know it will scare the shit out of dems and get them to get up off their fat asses and vote.
Your vote doesn't count either. Only the electors choose the president with a 270 majority in the electoral college.

>people like me are voting for Hillary for no other reason than to make god-fucking-damn sure Trump doesn't become president.
Yea, the last thing we want is someone who builds shit. Much better to have Hillary as Pres, because she destroys shit.

She deserves to be in power for what is coming, because she helped cause it.

But Trump would be the better choice to have at the helm in the coming tempest.

pic related

You've got turnout AND shy voters.

The shy voter effect and turnout for Brexit was why a poll the day before put remain 10 points ahead but leave won by five