Are white people actually THE master race?

Are white people actually THE master race?

Is there anything non-whites have done better than whites?

How true is it that asians and Jews have higher IQs tha whites and how much does it matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/dn1520-iq-is-inherited-suggests-twin-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because too much intelligence = Elliot Rodger.. whites are the master because they are just the right balance of intelligence and creativity.. I say this as a jew

Elliot Rodger was mixed White/Asian and he ended up being the way he was in part because of the detached and incompetent parents and possibly a genetic predisposition to jealousy and confinement.

If too much intelligence caused mass shootings Einstein, Tesla, Newton, Da Vinci, Aristotle all should have at least some record of their violence or intentions.

Given the right education and upbringing you can turn any race either into a race of slaves or geniuses.

You're saying there's no biological components of IQ or behavior and that's completely false.

Elliot Rodger wasn't intelligent, all he wanted was to get laid but failed miserably to understand how women work.

Not at all, however the biological play a minor factor when compared to conditioning. At least with identical species (not race... species).

With proper conditioning you can make anyone believe, act then be anything.

You cannot condition another person into becoming a genius.

Power is measured by the opposition against it. So in the current date it seems we may be the master race.

Upbringing, education and the proper resources are all aspects of conditioning, imo they can do just that.

Elliot Rodger failed because he didn't understand that desperation is the biggest turn off for women.

Asians and Jews are better at not race mixing with blacks.

That's assumption that everyone is born equally and has the same potential, which again is not true in the slightest. Not even in identical twins raised by the same parents ad living in the same environment.

You're right, we're not born economically equal. But should someone with the proper resources administer them sufficiently, it would be trivial to raise any race however well, or badly you wanted them to be raised... and they would act the part. For they would know no other reality than the conditions that have been presented to them.

Jews and whites are the master race, Jews have a higher concentration of masterminds and wealth but whites can pull off the same levels while still maintaining a sizable population.

>turk
>white

>anzu
>woman

>How true is it that asians and Jews have higher IQs tha whites and how much does it matter?
There are more smart asians but less geniuses.
>Is there anything non-whites have done better than whites?
Nothing that is worthy of mentioning (i.e. only degeneracy).
>Are white people actually THE master race?
Yes.

That's just wishful thinking, man. Proof is against you.
There are biological and genetic differences that you can't overcome with education.

newscientist.com/article/dn1520-iq-is-inherited-suggests-twin-study/

>Jews have a higher concentration of masterminds
>he fell for the "smart jew" meme

Or even think of paying a prostitute. Boom, virginity gone, huge pressure ticked off the list.

i've seen his penis
his body is shit naked

Shut up kike

I want to do such lewd things to Anzu :3

I'll let her dominate me :3

She will dress up as the bunny cop from Zootopia and hogtie me and gag and blindfold me and force me to call her mommy :3

I love being dominated by my Anzu-sama

Blacked when ?