Hey CTR shills

Hey CTR shills,

Name a place that's over 50% black that's a nice place to live.

I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

kff.org/other/state-indicator/distribution-by-race-ethnicity/?dataView=1¤tTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
washingtonsblog.com/2015/05/1921-black-business-district-in-tulsa-oklahoma-attacked-aerially-bombed-and-razed-victims-dumped-in-mass-graves.html
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/the-racist-housing-policy-that-made-your-neighborhood/371439/
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/08/21/we-used-to-count-black-americans-as-35-of-a-person-instead-of-reparations-give-them-53-of-a-vote/?utm_term=.0723134b0176
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Japanese_Americans
answersafrica.com/safest-countries-africa.html
quora.com/Are-there-predominately-black-neighborhoods-those-that-are-over-50-black-with-low-crime-rates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html
infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
infowars.com/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540mn-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/
wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/
americafans.com/index.php/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis/
pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/
pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true
bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/
openmedianews.com/bill-clinton-american-india-foundation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bedford Stuyvesant , Harlem , shall I go on? Also I'm pro Trump.

because black people are held down by institutionalized racism, they are poorer and and forced to live in high-crime areas
the fact they are black has nothing to do with it except the discrimination they face on a daily basis

>a criminal hellhole is a nice place to live
LMAO, try again.

Also a whole bunch of white people are "invading" that area, which is the only reason why parts of it are semi-decent. The black parts are a shithole.

Cities are more expensive to live in than in the countryside, but provide more welfare. That's why blacks continue to choose to live in the cities.

Also, institutionalized racism can't explain why Africa has literally always been a shithole, before AND after colonialism.

They aren't forced to live in high crime areas. They fucking choose to commit crimes that cause their own downfall.

Wow both places that are getting gentrified by white people what a coincidence

Toronto and Montreal

>Toronto and Motreal
>more than 50% black
Stop shitposting Canada

>what is africa
>what was africa before contact with whites

Indians aren't black you imbecile

This is one of the top photo results for Bedford

yeah, thats pretty much all of them

>Toronto
>Black at 208,555 or 8.4%.

>Montreal
>Black at 147,100 or 9.1%

Your mom's anus.

>forced to live in high-crime areas

Don't confuse cause and effect. Wherever they go crime follows.

My plantation in Bahia :^)

lmfao the ONLY parts of toronto that are high in crime and you wouldn't catch me dead in are black neighbourhoods

I know for sure that you're just a stormfag b8ing and trying to make liberals look retarded, but that's not even close to being the official position of the democratic party. Their official position is that inner cities have high murder rates due to shitty gun laws.

i like this argument and plan to use it but what happens when someone brings up egypt?

They'll insist WE WUZ and just say how racist i am

I legitimately didn't even know Canada had black people. I thought it was called the Great White North for that reason alone

>Harlem
East Harlem has the highest violent crime rate in Manhattan. Since New York City's revival in the late 20th century, Harlem has been experiencing social and economic gentrification.

Guns are their official policy but liberals would be satisfied with either answer

Egypt had the whiter ones as rulers and pharoahs, whereas the black ones (from Nubia) were slaves.

both are shitholes

>lists only two examples, which are both wrong
>HURR SHALL I GO ON??
yes please go on retard

Your mom's and her boyfriend's home.

You're wrong nigger. The "guns are not the problem, racism is" is pretty much the official NRA position on the issue and it's one of the reasons why Democrats were so hostile towards Bernie Sanders.

> the after-life

Your mom's house.

>institutional racism
lol

Is NRA really that cucked?

I prefer "guns are not the problem, black people are"

Why is Asian lower than white? That doesn't agree with my alt right agenda

Baldwin Hills, CA

Institutional racism, the retake.

any amount you score higher than the average drags you down with affirmative action. Asians sore the best.

Charleston, SC
Not 50%, it's only 30%, but it's the jewel of the south and has 2x as many blacks as national average

Maybe prince Georges county MD

Thats probably due to good segregation and more christian blacks.

I would like to accompany your data with the following .
kff.org/other/state-indicator/distribution-by-race-ethnicity/?dataView=1¤tTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

Zirnakaynin, the Underdark.

It's like 99.9% Black. Dark Elves...

Asians enjoy more white privilege than whites.
But there is institutionalized racism AGAINST whties and asians.
It is almost like they want stupid niggers/spics to have the most children so the kikes can rule over stupid niggers......................

well meme'd

southern canada is basically america. If you go further up north it is pure.

>The Baldwin Hills population is 78.5% African American within ZIP code 90008.[17] Baldwin Hills is among the wealthiest majority-black communities in the United States.

lol

>only human with brains actually graduate
Huge surprise.

How will Drumpftard bring back the jobs without ruining american worker's rights?
>Pro-tip:he can't

nice meme but canada's black population is borderline negligable. nothing but american blacks and jamaicans.

jamaica, bahamas, barbados are all paradises and pretty much 100% black

Durham, NC

>How will CTR """answer""" the question?
Pro-tip: By trying to change the subject.

>

Bahamas, no?

caribbean niggers are alright, op's talking about the african "we wuz kingz" americans.

>better at collecting welfare
>outlier

nice try cuck.

>sweden

Of course he thinks nigger shitholes are paradises.

>Harlem
>nice place to live
let me guess, your only experience of Harlem was watching American Ganster

Jamaica has a very high crime rate (violent crime at that). I don't know about Barbados, but I have never heard any complaints about the Bahamas.

>institutionalized racism
>1 post by this ID

You mean crime-infested shitholes rhigt?

London

>bahamas
>shithole

enjoy your sparse concrete shitholes senpai

sweden

>Drow
>not 100% BLACK

When are white super liberals (many of whom have never actually met a black person) going to consider the possibility that the American south knows something the rest of the country doesn't? They have actual experience. All of these states are fucked over in the macro-stats by their demographics.

Kek, holy shit thats brutal

Altos

A German woman's house.

I hope you realize what you're saying is straight out of the cultural marixst play book.

You're just falling for the narrative that all of life's ills are a result of the oppressor and the oppressed dynamic.

Individual responsibility is completely dissolved in what you are saying, when in reality it is the only the that can combat the degradation of society.

It's only 50 percent black for a few days of the year.

Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Saint Helena, Anguilla and Bermuda

(seriously they're all very nice)

1/3

Easy. Rhodesia

Gtfo shill, we like lil wayne. That google be based.

>I'm pro Trump

2/3

>Bed Stuy

Have fun getting stabbed faggot

Bed Stuy is one of those places that ghetto blacks and Hispanics claim are "safe", but are only remotely safe if you're a minority with no money.

Germany

you just need to stay out of the dindu shithole known as toronto.

i live in vancouver and have never seen a nigger in my whole life

Argentina

> Sweden
2.5 % africans

> US
13 % Africans

Impossible to tell since the crime rates are heavily skewed by how much black people are targeted and profiled. It's been proven that white people commit just as many if not more "crimes", especially drug possession, but black people are targeted more.

Hispanic here

I live in Williamsburg, I wouldn't step a foot into bed stuy

tl;dr whites ruined africa you stupid shit, ITT full-retard white kids jack off to how much none of them know and how comfortable it makes them feel

I thought liberals lopped Asians in with the "muh oppressed races" group

All of australia
>Charlotte
>Orlando
>Swazia
>Jamaica
>South Africa
Idiots

Lived in Bed-Stuy, you're full of shit. Lmao, I can't believe you even tried pulling that.

Is this real

Then how do you explain hispanics being poorer than blacks, but performing substantially less crime on average?

Just because I'm voting for Clinton doesn't mean I'm not a racist.

Are these supposed to be examples of good places that are 50% or more black?

And the Africans were unable to stop Europeans because? I mean after all, you're our equal, should your war machines not be as impressive as ours?

I never understood this argument. Is this supposed to include murder as well? Do the police stop going after a murderer when the forensic investigators believe a white person perpetrated it?

>tropical paradises with low populations that white people bring money to daily

Stop trying to play us like willie lump lump

>implying whites wouldn't fuck it up
you have autism and have never read a history book

If you're racist why are you voting for Clinton?

Clinton is personally more racist than Trump is. Trump's fan base just happens to be more openly racist than Clinton's fan base.

>tl;dr I'm a brainwashed shill who didn't even consider why Africa was a shit-hole pre-colonialism.

Immigrants are more successful than blacks and they come here with nothing and not knowing an ounce of English

face it you have no excuse.

I think you've got the wrong number user

That wasn't the question, asshole. Nice dodge. Now name one.

>you're
>our
insecure, next

Tulsa Oklahoma was a prosperious area that black people lived but it was bombed by the United States government. Everytime black people try to take strides in this country white supremacy stomps it out.

washingtonsblog.com/2015/05/1921-black-business-district-in-tulsa-oklahoma-attacked-aerially-bombed-and-razed-victims-dumped-in-mass-graves.html

Ur mum's vagina ;)

I think what he's saying is he can't name one : )

No. Asians aren't apart of the liberal agenda, they may as well not exist.

BERMUDA
E
R
M
U
D
A

Does white supremacy keep Asians down too?

Bermuda is a shithole, it's poor, you only think it's nice because it's a tax haven.

You want a nice black country? Cayman Islands is the best you'll get.

>implying your understanding of pre-colonial Africa
>doesn't come from colonialists
welcome to Cred Forums, don't check your autism at the door or someone else might take it home with them

>tfw Cred Forums is the only place you can witness "I'm racist, but . . ."

>white supremacy stomps it out every time
>Thats why I have to continually use this one example. It has nothing to do with there only being one example, shitlord.

By the way my mom is from Tulsa so fuck you.

Windhoek, Namibia

OP BTFO

British Virgin Islands are nice I hear.

You asked me to name one place, I'll name 9 places you cunt :)

Cape Town, South Africa

Accra, Ghana

Nairobi, Kenya

Johannesburg, South Africa

Gaborone, Botswana

Libreville, Gabon

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

Windhoek, Namibia

Kigali, Rwanda

>using pepe pointers like this
>he isn't a shill
Yeah "welcome to pol", I'm sure you've been here for ages.

I think you're right.

> Cape Town, South Africa

Blacks aren't more than 50% dummy

No, it's just subtle shit that you don't even notice. Your issue also stems from the fact that you apparently think the US justice system is perfect in dealing out justice when it isn't. Just look at stop and frisk in NY where 50% of the people stopped were black while only 13% of EVERYONE including all other ethnicities were criminals. Police specifically targeted black men not because they were overtly racist but because of the subtle notion that any given black person seemed more shady than anyone else. I mean, I don't even understand how Cred Forums doesn't get it because it's the same thing that stems from the shit most people here believe. Police, juries, and judges look at black people, especially men, and their knee jerk reaction is to assume danger or criminality. This over a large enough sample of people over a large enough time shows the vast differences of treatment in black people in America.

Police will assume and investigate black people more than white people, and when it goes to trial juries and judges are more likely convict black people than white people and with harsher punishments and times.

>Libreville, Gabon

You misspelled baboon, friend

P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

No Asians are actually held back because of their tokeness. Society fucks them over because they're always assumed to be better. Their acceptance quotas/rates at universities and jobs are specifically less because Asians are percieved to be better. Affirmative action actually fucks them in the ass.

>list of names I've read about in "Rape Capital" and "White Poverty" listicles for the last 9 years

Yeah, no.

>white people commit just as many if not more crimes
Intentionally misleading. White people PER CAPITA commit far, far fewer crimes than blacks.
>Their knee jerk reaction is to assume danger
My god has there ever been any better evidence that leftists actually project their own racism onto others than this?

I've been to all these places, and enjoy holidaying in Cape town, don't believe what you here, racists try to undermine towns when you have the same chances of catching fists anywhere!

>I have to be spoon fed like a baby
It's not the only example of white people specifically targeting black communities it's just the most popular example. Educate yourself, retard.

Ask me how I know youre lying.

>Sweden
9.6 million population

>US
319 million population

wew lad

>lists cities founded by whites
They are mostly shit anyway desu senpai

You retarded or something, they are looking good wherever tourists go but they are shitholes

>Namibia
>black

the "white" house

>I have to pretend like there's more evidence by accusing my opponent of not wanting to find it himself and using ad hominem attacks.

>implying there's only one example because your autist ass has only heard of one
>implying you've bothered to study black history
>implying your naive grasp of history doesn't come from mandated, pro-state, state-sponsored propaganda in the form of "education"

>pepe pointers
>shill
newfagging as hard as you can, it was a lot better when this board didn't exist

How do you know?

Botswana

You're either a nigger abo or mudshit, but either way, you aren't white. You speak like a goddamn subhuman.

>Australia

That's how

>Their knee jerk reaction is to assume danger
>My god has there ever been any better evidence that leftists actually project their own racism onto others than this?

I mean, Cred Forums is a pretty good evidence of that. You'd realized that if you weren't fucking retarded.

>When board didn't exist
Cause opinions hurt too much of your fee fees?

They're still majority black.

>state sponsored propaganda
>not being hilariously and absurdly pro """diversity"""
LOL

Look up the Southern Strategy. Oh wait, you don't believe it even though one of Nixon's closest advisers admitted to deliberately keeping blacks down through laws.

For a bunch of people that pride yourself on swallowing the hard truth you people suck at looking at evidence.

>Asians are actually held back

Asians do better than any other racial group in America

Were Asians enslaved by white people in America? Were Asians bombed in this country despite being citizens of this country? Were Asians victims of inhumane medical tests like the Tuskegee experiment done by American doctors? Did Asian American civil rights leaders get assassinated by their government in the United States? Did Asian Americans get redlined by homeowner associations that refused to allow them to live in white neighborhoods theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/the-racist-housing-policy-that-made-your-neighborhood/371439/ ???

I'll wait for your response. I know you won't respond with anything of substance but i'll still wait for your reactionary cracker response

>high crime areas

Who is committing the crimes?

>No, it's just subtle shit that you don't even notice.
Sounds like an excuse to say something exists when it doesn't. Violent crime is much higher across the board, and you can't explain that by "targeting." Even reducing crimes for whites wouldn't explain it since we're talking about all violent crime.

>Your issue also stems from the fact that you apparently think the US justice system is perfect in dealing out justice when it isn't.
I don't believe that at all. But if the police catch a murderer, then he's going to jail regardless of his race. They don't let that slide.

>Just look at stop and frisk in NY where 50% of the people stopped were black while only 13% of EVERYONE including all other ethnicities were criminals.
From what I understand, that's because stop-and-frisk was implemented in areas with high crime (high violence crime).

>Police specifically targeted black men not because they were overtly racist but because of the subtle notion that any given black person seemed more shady than anyone else.
More black people happened to live in the higher crime areas.

?Police, juries, and judges look at black people, especially men, and their knee jerk reaction is to assume danger or criminality. This over a large enough sample of people over a large enough time shows the vast differences of treatment in black people in America.
That's a pretty big assumption. I would say liberals would swing the opposite way.

>Police will assume and investigate black people more than white people, and when it goes to trial juries and judges are more likely convict black people than white people and with harsher punishments and times
The higher punishments come from previous convictions from what I understand. Blacks should police their own neighborhoods with black cops though. There has always been a thin line between LEO and criminals throughout human history, and they usually come from the same neighborhoods.

How will Hillshills let in illegal immigrants to get paid under the table without ruining american worker's rights?
>Pro-tip:she can't

>I've been to them and had a good time so therefore they're good places to live

You can take American dollars and go live/vacation in some shithole like the phillipines. Doesn't change that the phillipines are a shithole.

My wife's bedroom.

t. CTR

Asians have higher incomes and standards of living than whites on average. The affirmative action you're complaining about is liberal policies that benefit blacks at their expense baca use they excel more than blacks and whites.

those places are neither nice to live in nor over 50% black
try again faggot

>Toronto
>Montreal
>good place to live

lol

I'm sorry what year is it again? Why are all of your """examples""" over fifty years old?

Yep, pretty much. They were segregated much the same way blacks were and started at the bottom.

The point is though that they thoroughly disprove "white supremacy" in modern society because they do better than whites. The system can't be benefiting whites at the expense of everyone else. This counterexample alone disproves white supremacy.

>leaf
bro proxy when you post if you want to be taken seriously lol, christ

>baselessly draws equivalence relations so he can get a little closer to cumming with every shitpost
>never rubs hard enough to bust and let his autism out in one post though
>lord of the edge
yeah "state sponsored propaganda" fuckwit, if you paid enough attention in your high school history class (the state mandated one, aka the free one, aka the last one you could afford, Tulsa) during the WWII section, you'd have realized by now that the us department of state is 1/2 of the descendant government offices of the OWI, just in case no one ever told you why Hillary's so good at lying...

>the australian is immunised by all dangers, call him scoundrel, shitposter, shill, parasite, swindler, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an Abo and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back
>I've been found out

Except even still that wouldn't be a "heh lets fuck over the blacks in Africa cuz we hate them"

It's the result of American efforts in that era to prevent the spread of Communism. Whether or not they did the right thing is a whole other matter but at the very least you can't claim it's some ebul conspiracy by whitey to keep the black man down.

It didn't happen in white countries because they were already advanced at stable enough to be past the stage where they were at such risk from Communism.

Jamaca

Your Mum's bedroom

>Black
>coloured
For some reason coloured or people who are half black, half white aren't considered black in SA. You know damn well you wouldn't consider Obama or any other biracial person in America as white you dumb cracker. If your dumb inbred cracker brain can do any math if you add the black and colored number it equals a number over 50%

There are a number of small cities and villages along the African coast that tote pretty pristine beaches and specialize almost exclusively in tourism. If you can afford to live in a fully serviced villas or get a GM position in one of the resorts it's some pretty comfy living.

however if there is any armed unrest you going to get raped and killed of course.

>managed F&B on a cruise ship that did an African coast route

NICE ARGUMENT LOL

LMAO my god you shills are obvious. Dear lurkers, please have some self-respect and don't fall for this OBVIOUS AS FUCK shill. Thank you.

None of that shit had anything to do with the topic at hand. It's incredibly obvious what your new tactics are. You're trying to impersonate our mannerisms. Well thankfully for us you're still wildly off the mark. Come back after you've lurked for a couple years kid.

Dude, you don't know how wrong you are

-_- that is the saddest excuse for a counter argument I have ever read. Asians did not suffer the dehumanization of white supremacy on the same level as blacks for all the reasons you skipped over in my post before this. Asians at no point were considered 3/5s a human being by the federal government.

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/08/21/we-used-to-count-black-americans-as-35-of-a-person-instead-of-reparations-give-them-53-of-a-vote/?utm_term=.0723134b0176

Yeah nigga that's real boss shit

>Harlem

tru

We're doing just fine without you cumskin fucks, thank you.

Nigga I lived in those neighborhoods. It's only 'nice' cause the hipsters moved in and brought the cops with them.

>The point is though that they thoroughly disprove "white supremacy" in modern society because they do better than whites.
oh how rare, one more autist on Cred Forums too dumb to grasp concepts like:
>the "Sino" in "Sino-Soviet Split"
>the "Nixon" in "Sino-Soviet Split"
>literally any and every change in 20th US domestic policy that resulted from needs arising in US foreign policy

tl;dr you post here because you're white and scared like 8/10 of this board, so don't bluepill yourself into thinking you're less of a moron

>forced to live in high crime areas
>implying they aren't the cause of crimes
CTR shills are so retarded

JUST WANTED TO REMIND EVERYONE THAT DESPITE ALL THE SHILLING NOT ONE DECENT PLACE WITH OVER 50% BLACKS WAS EVER MENTIONED. THANK YOU.

>one minority isn't shit on entirely by the system so obviously none of them are

You sound this stupid.

177 posts
0 places named

Enough of your white guilt bullshit.

>/out/

New shill tactic
>Post nonsense and pretend to sound like one of them.
Too bad your IQ is too low to impersonate us.

>ignores a bunch of actual examples
>disparages the others
LOOK GUYS I WAS TOTALLY RIGHT

>Harlem
Even I know you're lying.

any nice places to live in your country?

Nah. I'll stay until this god forsaken place is deleted ;)

>I replied without reading the thread

>Names random place that don't even fit the criteria.
LOOK GUYS WE'RE TOTALLY RIGHT. PLEASE DON'T LOOK INTO IT THOUGH LOL.

>Bed-stuy and Harlem

W E W

Literally all of those places are shitholes except for very small white enclaves in some of them.

So in this thread I learned that blacks are basically used to disrupt white progress

>-_- that is the saddest excuse for a counter argument I have ever read. Asians did not suffer the dehumanization of white supremacy on the same level as blacks for all the reasons you skipped over in my post before this. Asians at no point were considered 3/5s a human being by the federal government.

They suffered in different ways, obviously. Trying to compare them to see who is more of the victim is the epitome of blaming somebody else for your problems.

Modern society gives everybody a chance to make it TODAY. The fact that you fail while Asians succeed has nothing to do with some vague and ill-defined "white supremacy" or a highly dubious connection to events that happened over a hundred years ago. Nobody is trying to hold you back anymore, quite the opposite.

>Harlem
I'm not even fucking American and I know you're blowing shit out of your ass.

>oh how rare, one more autist on Cred Forums too dumb to grasp concepts like:
>>the "Sino" in "Sino-Soviet Split"
>>the "Nixon" in "Sino-Soviet Split"
>>literally any and every change in 20th US domestic policy that resulted from needs arising in US foreign policy

>I'll just throw out random, irrelevant things out there, surely that will stump him!
You sound like a schizo, desu.

>>Institutionalized racism

In every single African country as well?

Welcome to the real world, user

What about the Islamic slave trade?
What about the African slave trade?

Oh wait those don't matter because "Muh white guilt."

Will Smith's house, if it wasn't for that Jayden shit, it would be like 100% good.

Why do people hate niggers? Are they bad neighbours?

Never seen a black person before.

A LEAF

Shitty gun laws
>implying criminals follow the gun laws. Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws. TOP KEK

^^^^^^^^^^^
Dropping red pills

fuck.

montana looks nice.

GOT EM

High crime, usually. Although I've lived in majority black cities my entire life and have never really had a problem with them.

You've got to be fucking kidding me, we threw them in concentration camps

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Japanese_Americans

I heard Haiti is nice this time a year

Only one

Detroit
e
t
r
o
i
t

The source for the claim about white people having equal or more drug use than black people are from a couple of survey-based studies. They relied on their subjects to tell the truth. Problem is there is research that suggests that honesty in these surveys is not uniform across all demographics. Young black males were less truthful. If you're racist you can fit that into your narrative easily. Or if you're aiming to relieve the guys of any guilt, you could say that in a culture of white supremacy, young black males are more than justified in lying to some white (probably) dudes writing down tallying crimes they've committed. Or it's a difficult nuanced thing to explain. I don't know. But if you go down the rabbit hole you'll find the same journal articles I did.

Also, African American culture is cancerous (created and produced by Jews), but that goes for all American culture nowadays (once the Jews got their hands on it).

>Trying to compare them to see who is more of the victim is the epitome of blaming somebody else for your problems.
The comparison was started by someone else not me. I just ended it by explaining why one group has struggled and why the other has done better.

>Modern society gives everybody a chance to make it TODAY. The fact that you fail while Asians succeed has nothing to do with some vague and ill-defined "white supremacy" or a highly dubious connection to events that happened over a hundred years ago. Nobody is trying to hold you back anymore, quite the opposite.

This is just rhetoric and denial. I gave you historical examples and you conveniently deflected those. You're a privileged white guy who has never been oppressed so it's easy for you to say that black people being considered 3/5s of a person is meaningless. Or homeowner associations refusing to sell houses to black people is meaningless. Or being treated like cattle for 100s of years is meaningless.

Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles. It's the black Beverley Hills.

That being said, it's literally the only answer to the question. :(

What for a month lol? Black people have been oppressed for 100s of years. You faggots are in denial

answersafrica.com/safest-countries-africa.html

quora.com/Are-there-predominately-black-neighborhoods-those-that-are-over-50-black-with-low-crime-rates

Ethiopia is apparently on every list I can find so how's that? Ethiopia.

5 seconds in Google. If I gave enough of a shit about your trolling and deliberate ignorance I might actually do some actual research, but since it's so easy to prove then it's obvious you just want to affirm your preconceived notions.

When you actually want to have an actual discussion (lol why the fuck am I even trying on Cred Forums) about race then I'd be happy to have one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

Where's the Arab guilt? Where's talk for Arab reparations to Africans? I'm waiting...

>era to prevent the spread of Communism
>at such risk from Communism
that's autism in and of itself, re: Domino Theory, but that's beside the point

>at the very least you can't claim it's some ebul conspiracy by whitey to keep the black man down
>implying independence from Belgium == ooo spread of le Communist threat
how rare, one more full-retard white know-nothing trying to stretch Grandpa's propaganda as far as it will go, to cover the gaping holes in his special version of "world history"; literally just understand how actually-bluepilled you are, i honestly hate trash like you and most of this board, who literally have near-free (albeit highly monitored) access to information, yet still manage to be dumb as fuck because "bawww learning is work"

>You're
>our
>us
>kid
i.e. this insecure, shitposting edgelord who thought Cred Forums was his special safespace, even though he's never known a version of 7chan that isn't just 5 ppl jacking each other off like it is now; the worst kind of faggot, god

Learn American history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act

1700s Georgia

So I was right, then.

Has CTR seriously not cleaned house yet?

You'd think they would realize they made some really shitty hires by now. Kek and they wonder why they're losing.

You know that the United States government historically has mistreated African Americans in ways worse than Asian Americans it's not even an argument. But stay in denial.

Black people have been stupid violent idiots for hundreds of years. Fixed that for ya.

CTR doesn't care about Super Predators, other than their votes. They agree with Cred Forums, for the most part.

My ancestors were Irish, we didn't own slaves. Should I still pay reparations?

Immigrate to Africa if you hate whites so much.

This place will deleted soon Pierre, don't worry lol.

>Bitch about shitty infrastructure and high crime
>Bitch about more people moving in (mostly white) and making the place at least marginally better

Pick one, faggot.

I swear to god, who the fuck honestly thinks gentrifying a region is a bad thing in the slightest? You fucking google faggots genuinely think, in some way, that you're 'sellin' out da hood, mane'? You wanna keep Compton 'real'?

99% of the problems in black communities are self-inflicted, and you keep running back to your democratic plantation owners for you gibs, you yes massa mother fucker.

You do not live in the San Andreas universe - GTA is not real life. Getting the gangsta culture out of your neighborhoods and teaching your men to be responsible, primarily in raising their children, is the first step.

You should be thanking our whitebread asses for bothering to help you.

Still waiting on Arab reparations....

Still..... waiting....

Oh you

>Forced to live in high crime areas
Maybe, just maybe the crimes are committed by the people there?

>here's a list of the safest countries in africa
>safest
>what is a superlative?
>I don't understand english
That's like asking which prison cell in a maximum security prison is "safest".

These """"""sources""""""" are pathetic. I hope you didn't pay money at a university for these debate skills.

>The comparison was started by someone else not me. I just ended it by explaining why one group has struggled and why the other has done better.
I'd say many groups have had to struggle. Blacks have had a unique history in the US, as have others, but this should no longer be something that holds them back like it doesn't for others and there's no evidence that it does.

>This is just rhetoric and denial.
Projection.

>I gave you historical examples and you conveniently deflected those.
I explained why they're irrelevant. You have evidence that they are (they aren't). Lots of groups have had troubles a hundred years ago, but it isn't a hundred years ago anymore.

>You're a privileged white guy who has never been oppressed so it's easy for you to say that black people being considered 3/5s of a person is meaningless. Or homeowner associations refusing to sell houses to black people is meaningless. Or being treated like cattle for 100s of years is meaningless.
Not an argument, ad hominem because your argument has no facts other than a historical narrative. I never said it was meaningless, but it is irrelevant to the discussion. Those things aren't holding you back anymore, therefore you cannot blame them for holding you back today.

>>I'll just throw out random, irrelevant things out there
"Sino" means "Chinese" you sorry autist shitsack, honestly do your entire life a favor -- stop posting and go to college, make your family proud by being the first

You can't delete a movement, nor an idea. If you strike us down we shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Arab slave trade of blacks was FAR more brutal than western slave trade. Blacks were castrated and worked to death. Look it up.

Where's your call for Arab reparations?

Also
>quora
Lol.

Shilling should be obv, there is a reason ALL niggers want the gravytrain american dream of being able to smoke crack and complain about whitey
>protip black dont even want to live around other blacks

lmao yeah that'll sure make us all go away.

We'll just disappear along with the board. You figured us out. We're just bots hosted on the Cred Forums servers.

>SINO MEANS CHINESE THEREFORE BLACKS ARE OPPRESSED
>he actually paid money for these persuasive writing """"skills"""""

you're gonna end up absorbed by infowars. your movement is already laughed at by reasonable people. once Cred Forums is deleted and trump loses you'll return to whatever hole you crawled out of

This has nothing to do with Domino Theory, this is about the fact that America and Russia both spent a lot of effort and money to prop up friendly government's. And likewise spent a great deal of time trying to counter eachother's attempts to do so.

I wasn't saying that Congo was under threat of Communism, only that America was concerned about it and felt it was a possibility. That's why they did what they did. I'm not arguing the ethics or lack thereof, only that it's not some racist quest.

>"Sino" means "Chinese"

I never implied it didn't, schizo. Maybe you need to try to earn that GED to learn some reading comprehension.

JOBURG
O
B
U
R
G

I still don't understand why you would want one of the last places fighting for free speech removed, once it's gone no one will be better off.

your movement is already laughed at by reasonable people
Proof?
Prove just one person in this thread isn't bigger, better looking AND more reasonable than you?

Kek, so true

Top fucking kek and witnessed.

>Immigrate to Africa if you hate whites so much.
>implying i don't just hate retards
though you're a great example of why i transitively wind up hating whites, as a result of that thoroughly inbred autism that you anonymously shitpost to reaffirm, as you pat yourself on the back for "hiding your power level" as if you're some grand Machiavellian and not literally just one autist sheep looking for a flock to fit into

the pic is for you

What does "CTR" mean? Google doesn't give a good definition of it.

Mitchellville, Maryland

Bro shut the fuck up and suck a dick. Sydney is immigrant central. Australia is already multicultural. Don't talk to me.

UES here, I make sure not to relax when I get on the train at 125th. Shit's a hellhole.

Did you know that people can disagree without being shills?

Other user answered for Asians. Ooh, also native Americans were oppressed more than blacks and they have much lower crime rates than blacks. Really makes you think.

>all that assmad

Confirmed for ugly and stupid.

Click Through Rate

It's an online advertising metric. How many people who see an ad then go on to click on that ad. The higher the CTR, the more effective the ad.

LEAF
E
A
F

Hyde Park, Illinois!

So the only nice place in sub-Saharan Africa that you can name has the highest concentration of white people on the continent.

>muh racists

Still waiting....

Oh wait, you just hate whites. Poor poor didndu, white man gotcha down?

they were given reparations

>Look I posted a wikipedia article that doesn't even mention blacks
>Therefore blacks are oppressed!
Oh, you're not white. That explains why you have the debate capacity of fifth grader.

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html

infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/

pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true

bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/

HEY KIDS WANNA KNOW SOME REDPILLS

Reluctant Trump supporter here. Savannah GA is pretty nice.

>the pic is for you

You've done it! You've uncovered the vast government conspiracy to keep the black man down!

Time to take your Haldol, Kunta Kinte

Jamaica.

You're welcome.

Can't beat that jerk chicken and curried ox-tail.

If you're more into sex, then Cuba is a good option too.

How does it feel to be a faggot, OP?

wait a minute

Nah, anyone that dislikes Trump in any way is paid by Hillary. And any politician, person in power, or government organization that doesn't do everything in their power to stop Hillary is corrupt.

You realize the 3/5 person thing was over a political arm wrestle for power of the states right? Southern states wanted their slaves counted in their populations so they had more political power. Norther states didn't want them counted. They compromised at 3/5ths. It literally had no effect on blacks how they were counted, because for much of American history they didn't have voting rights (neither did Asians)

Very true, wise Sven.

Hello friend. I have a friend who lives there. Unfortunately places like savannah are racially segregated. There's a black part of town and a white part of town, and you don't want to be in the black part of town.

Good stuff.

This is a slide thread if I've ever seen one.

Op should have added a clause:
And which is not funded by whites via tourism or investment

>>baselessly draws equivalence relations so he can get a little closer to cumming with every shitpost
>>never rubs hard enough to bust and let his autism out in one post though
>>lord of the edge
>STILL LOL

>I never implied it didn't, schizo
>Does white supremacy keep Asians down too?
>Asians have higher incomes and standards of living than whites on average.
>They were segregated much the same way blacks were and started at the bottom.
>The point is though that they thoroughly disprove "white supremacy" in modern society because they do better than whites. The system can't be benefiting whites at the expense of everyone else. This counterexample alone disproves white supremacy.
>oh how rare, one more autist on Cred Forums too dumb to grasp concepts like:
>>the "Sino" in "Sino-Soviet Split"
>>the "Nixon" in "Sino-Soviet Split"
>>literally any and every change in 20th US domestic policy that resulted from needs arising in US foreign policy

>>I'll just throw out random, irrelevant things out there, surely that will stump him!
>You sound like a schizo, desu.

bro you're literally the dumbest person in this thread, did you literally not know that the Chinese are Asians?? this is what i mean by "shitposting autists" fyi

New Orleans

>Charleston

All of the niggers live on the east side of the peninsula. And no sane person goes there. The white people all live downtown or on James Island. And it's damn near a paradise.

Whites also live in Mt. Pleasant, Goose Creek, and Summerville, but they are technically different cities, and I assume we're talking about Charleston proper.

Thank you.

So the only place that's half decent relies entirely on WHITE foreign tourist money and management to stay afloat? Good to know.
>Cuba
>Black
It's like you libtards have no reading comprehension. Oh right, you don't, or else you wouldn't be a libtard.

>native americans given small tracts of land and scholarships
>manage to not be complete fuck ups
"They were given reparations"
>niggers given massive amounts of welfare
>still manage to turn every neighborhood they inhabit into a shithole
???

Neither did women, that didn't come along till 1920.

Your mom's bedroom.

>doesn't refute actual data
>attacks sources instead of providing any evidence to the contrary
Typical. And you say my debate skills are bad.

hey Brother (assuming your black like me), it doesnt matter how many facts your give these crackers on here they will never let up from their narrow minded white supremacist attitudes. You make sound very intelligent and make a great point. Kudos!

Any society that has laws will keep blacks down. You're right! Civilization be fucking RAYCISS, mang!

>forgetting the murder rate
Heh

>I can't form a coherent argument: the post.
>I'm black and have low IQ: the post.
>I don't deserve to be in a society with whites: the post.
>I think knowing that Sino = Chinese makes me smart, therefore you lose.
Good lord you are pathetic son.

No, they rely on sprinting and virility, maaaaan.

I bet you don't even know how to dance. Bow down to the Bolt and accept your penile inferiority.

HOW CAN HILLARY EVEN COMPETE

They're "invading" the area because the houses that are worth a million + were maintained. BY BLACKS...gasp!!

>I've got it this time, I'll quote a bunch of his posts and remind him that the Chinese are Asian! I've got him this time!

I think it's time for your nap in the padded room, friend.

Jamaica has an extremely high murder and crime rate. Virtually unlivable.

Jamaica is fucking dangerous if you are a nigger who lives there. Whitey with money just passing through and can afford to stay in the hotel with security? You're golden. Everywhere else=niggers gonna nig, yo.

True, I was going to add the caveat that the white part/business district and islands are the only parts worth looking at. I'll say that I grew up in the South Carolina sea islands and a lot of black people there are really friendly but any black urban area is a literal dump. I hate to admit it but it's true.

North Charleston sucks too

>no niggers in Vancouver?

dis tru?

There is no data to refute you fucking monkey. That's the point. Quora isn't even a source, it's literally some random jackoff's opinion.
Oh you want examples of black places being incredibly terrible to live in? Well that's retarded, they're fucking everywhere.
>what is detroit
>what is baltimore
>what is chicago
>what is virtually every african nation

6% nigger dwarves and growing

Did a little more than that faggot.

>Oh wait, you just hate whites.
>implying i don't just hate retards

>white man gotcha down?
no my few employees are white, as are most of our clients -- if anything the white man keeps my profit margins very comfortably padded

but when i say "white man," i don't mean know-nothing white trash like you lol; it's sad that you even call yourself white, when the history of the Irish in the US is mainly being rejected by all the successful whites -- no wonder you try to fit in online lol, do your life a favor and spend your time in Cred Forums from now on lol

Get out more often dude.

Your mom's bedroom is pretty nice I hear

Fun Fact: The whites don't want you there.

>one post by this ID
>one post by this ID
>one post by this ID

When?

>he's a nigger
>he's a racist
I wish I could say I was surprised.

I actually have a theory that while people from the south (or other black-populated areas) come off as more racist, people from places with fewer blacks actually ARE more racist.

It's like words vs actions:

>Southerner: Makes black jokes and uses the word nigger; has no problem hanging out with or being in an area predominantly full of black people.
>Northerner: "I'm not racist! I would NEVER say those things!"; gets really worried when in a predominantly black area and knows no black people, except their light-skinned "black friend" Nick, who grew up in the upper-middle class and goes to law school. Purse clutching around blacks, "I don't like the look of this area," etc.

Of course you haven't, the Chinese have pushed prices up so much in Hongcouver that even white people are leaving. You think niggers live there?

And you still avoid my point...
Are you just going to ignore the Arab slave trade?
Yes you are, because it doesn't fit your narrative.