You realize that if Trump wins, liberals will feel justified and become even more radical. George Bush all over again

You realize that if Trump wins, liberals will feel justified and become even more radical. George Bush all over again.

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, but they won't feel like they're on the "right side of history" like they do under Obama.

They occasionally get thrown a bone under Obama during moments of happening. They become full-on normalized under Hillary. They remain fringe lunatics forever under Trump.

Well let's hope Trump doesn't fuck it up as much as Obama to cause an almost immediate swing back to the left

The SJWs themselves won't change, but there's a chance the Democratic Party will realize that exploiting racial and gender grievances is no longer a winning strategy, and they'll bring economic and class issues back to the forefront.

Or they could double down and try running a Muslim candidate like Keith Ellison in 2020, who knows

>You realize that if Trump wins
He'll repeal the Johnson amendment and ministers and pastors across America will speak freely. The left will wither.

It won't be GWB 2 because Hillary is a warmonger neocon goy

The only hope in this situation is if Hillary is exposed or makes some terrible mistake. The average populace doesn't hate liberals as much as they should.

wtf I guess #I'mWithHer now

So?

They got 10× worse under a far left POTUS.

They have the mental capacity of a 3 year old. Hillary wouldn't have any effect.

You're right, we better bow down and let them get everything they want so they won't radicalize further. If you beat your enemies, they win.

This is some Trudeau-tier bullshit.

Dem pols just pour gas on little fires. Look at Obama and Hillary:
> Yes, black and brown victims, white people are killing you for no reason.

With that logic we should never elect a conservative ever because it will just trigger liberals more, then how do we win?!?!?

You realize that liberals, by definition, always feel justified, right? I mean, they can smile at you smugly while murdering a baby while saying some nonsense like "it's Her choice".

That's what I want. Give me an excuse fuckers :^)

Thats what we want.

DAY
OF
ROPE

>liberals didn't go full retard between 2008 and 2016
Occupy Wallstreet
BLM
LGBTQP (((rights)))

Good thing we will have right wing death squads to handle the liberal menace

If trump loses, liberals will feel justified and become even more radical. This will happen regardless of the election result.

It'll be vastly worse than Bush, seeing as Trump is literally the least articulate, most unpolished, ignorant, and narcissistic person to ever seek the office.

He can't elaborate on a single policy.
His "budget" is Obama-tier fucktarded.
He wants to censor the internet, like a cocksucking leftist.
He has no concept of foreign policy or international relations, to the point of being nearly apolitical on things other than the most basic of talking points.

The only good thing about Trump is that he's made it OK to hate kebab and Mexican illegals.
Other than that, he's a walking disaster.

>If you kill them they win

gosh canada, nice proxy.

Your president says it all the time, if you defeat your enemy you lose, if your enemy defeats you you win.

The populous hates Hillary as much as they ever will.

Trump actually wants to be loved.

>Bush was a good president meme

Fuck you this is all his fault. Nobody that stupid should have ever been allowed in office to discredit our government so much. He was the joke of all jokes, now we get bumma 8yrs, shillary 8yrs, I'll probably die before the wiener dog in a lobster costume's term is up.

If Hillary wins the USA will collapse Soviet-Style

Personally a few whiny faggots being typical whiny fagggots sounds better to me than an economic collapse leading to Balkanization and possible wars and future complications

He wasn't actually stupid. That was just a meme cooked up by the media and chuckleheads like (((Jon Stewart))) based on a few gaffes and then compounded by everyone's confirmation bias.

this is my big hope. the realization that crying "sexist, racist" is no longer effective. it would completely change our culture. leftists would finally need a new strategy, and conservatives who have been shamed into silence (by being called racist) would feel more confident in speaking out against degeneracy.

If there's anything many of the average Americans still hate it's Muslims. Even if they don't say it openly many still do plus most of the spics don't trust Muslims either

If they run an actual Muslim for president expect almost every state to go red.

Well he must have been in on it, unless you're a supporter of the patriot act.

That's a nonsequitur to me. Not sure what you're trying to say

He's not gonna win lmao

>Even if they don't say it openly

I do. They're the worst. If hispanic people are chemo for Muslims, I'm already working on learning Spanish anyway and perfecting my corn soup recipe.

>to me

I don't even know how to discuss this with you, it's like if I said I was a fan of Tony Blair or some shit.

Because liberals were SO much more loony in the Bush years than now, right?

They are already radicalized. A $hillary presidency will empower them further while a Trump presidency will empower those abused by leftist aggression

That is not true. People hate liberals and for no reason sometimes.

Bush was a globalist puppet who carried out their agenda to gradually weaken America, the same as Obama, Hillary, Bill, and Bush Sr. Liberals only hated W because he hurt this country (intentionally), while Trump will only help, so liberals won't have any reason to complain.

Good. I'm old enough to own a gun now.

liberals will die off and democrats will never hold power in the white house ever again.

That's the future you've given yourself. Thats why Trump was ever an appealing option in the first place.

You liberal democrats have fucked up in an unforgivable irredeemable way. Deal with it.

>don't speak out against Islam, that will only make them angrier
>don't speak out against Black Lives Matter that will only make them angrier
>if somebody tries to fight you just lie back and submit, don't defend yourself at all

Fucking kill yourself OP

Again another nonsequitur.

Who said anything about Tony Blair? Who said anything about the patriot act?

You're not making any sense.

Liberals will have no social mandate to act the way they do. They will play the persecuted minority card but only because that's all they'll have left. They control most of the cards right now, and if Hillary wins the election they will claim that they are on the right side of history and have a mandate to silence all remaining opposition.

You're wrong, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but Donald Trump is much worse than W.

>implying they won't be gassed

He's retarded.
Ignore him.

>the average populace doesn't hate liberals anywhere near as much as they should
wew lad

>muh librul abortionists

>yes Muslims are good lets open our countries and homes to them
>oh 1400 years of history says this is a bad idea? Well it's wrong. Don't you know it's 2016!

>t. Achmed bin Mohammed al saud

Go off yourself rat

>le (((meme)))

Liberals are losing the culture wars do to their own smugness.

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism

>silence all remaining opposition
Like how the US political culture has been doing for over a century already?

But user, GWB was also a warmonger neocon goy

>liberals will feel justified and become even more radical
They've already become extremely radical. Beyond that would them becoming more violent and that's a fight they most definitely cannot win since they don't own guns.

If trump wins both parties fracture.
Here's hoping.

At least they won't have power to continue their strangulation. Besides, Trump might actually knock it out of the park and swing things the other way. If he's wildly successful and pulls a TR, then they are toast.

Yeah but the same thing will happen with Hillary, it's inevitable.

Liberals will always believe they are a persecuted minority. That is the founding mythology of the New Left.

Yes, and that's good because you'll end up with a left that doesn't want to be fucked with by the government again.

You know, when they realize all the authoritarian laws they propose limiting speech, assembly, firearms, etc, can be easily turned on them.

I just want at least one comic treaty dissolution.
In 4 years I hope to see the un defunct.

yes but liberals are weak and easily crushed

Hopefully trump gets crowned emperor and Barron is next in line

No.

Yes

Kek wills it

There will be a new western empire

We will not become great through media rule "democracy"

Who is we?
You're a queen loving snow nigger.

A new Anglo empire

"We" being all anglos

We will execute traitors like Trudeau and Hillary by hanging drawing and quartering them

How do you know I'm Anglo?

better to just sweep it under the rug until they're powerful enough to totally destroy us, right?

what a fuckin idiot you are

More radical? They're already fucking deranged. And just look at what passes for leftists today, like the fat bull-dyke or the bearded nu-male. They're not radical or dangerous, they're pathetic. The most dangerous among them is the BLM protester and that really just puts a political spin on the usual nigger street crime.

>You realize that if Trump wins, liberals will feel justified and become even more radical.

All the more reason for the Trumpstaffel to round them up and throw them in a concentration camp.

there's nothing these people can't feel justified in doing. It's like sayin "if Trump wins my dog will crap on the floor twice as much. The animal, it does what it does, if you allow it to.

Are you implying that somehow lefties being pushed over the edge is bad? It's the perfect excuse to have them taken care of permanently. I think Trump wouldn't hesitate to label them as terrorist groups and they will forever be left out of the political process at that point. Not to mention every alphabet agency would be fucking with them from that point on.

You do realize Hillary will open the borders so even if every white american goes full hail victory they can't vote in a right winger?

She will literally have orders from the Jewish elders that Trump was too close a call that she has to open the borders now.

>"White cis men should be genocided"
>university professors agreeing with this and encouraging it
>"liberals will become more radical"

Uhhhhh

>if Hillary is exposed or makes some terrible mistake
Like the e-mails? Like Benghazi?

All nullified by the woman card.

How are you idiots going to destroy the left when you believe this bullshit?

If Hillary dethroned Assad only for ISIS to overthrow her puppet regime, she could be BTFO.

If ISIS gets a State under her regime, she is dead. Most millennials already hate her, voting for her out of fear of Le Drumpf

>liberals will feel justified and become even more radical.
That's why it will work. They will have a real reason for their self-righteousness bs. Meaning he will haft to be really good at lying in the interest of the US or just sit there and steady the ship as we continue on our now 40-year long decay. Whereas Hillary can continue the pay to play no real leadership pander to gibmedats & the like for votes. Saying I did nothing wrong everybody new (Even though its' the moral leader Nation first job). Further writing checks on future generations with no one to say wtf are you doing.

>liberals will feel justified and become even more radical

Good. We need a valid excuse to start putting them down.
Also, I dont see how they can become even more radical. They're already rioting and we have a liberal President for the past 8 years.

>I don't see how they can become even more radical.
Prepare your butthole.

>Trump wins
>Libs enact chimpcon 1
>Martial Law/State of Emergency
>Trump is now president for 20 years
>Martial Law plays favorites with the melanin-deprived
>Globalists label the US as oppressive regime
>UN tries to 'liberate' the US
>Citizens support already home-deployed military in noble endeavor of self defense
>To prevent war on two fronts, minorities are sent to work camps, given they were not quickly beaten into submission by the populous.
>Invasion in Europe in 2028, globalist threat is purged
>survivors unite and glass the middle east
>Russia is our friend the whole time
>the half living corpse of Hillary Clinton, stuck to life support for the last twenty years has a heart attack
>technology is too good under Trump, but Hillary does not receive needed attention, forcing her to live forever in agony on broken organs as she watches the destruction she tried to enact undone.
>Space Colonies under an aspiring Emperor Barron Trump in 2051

That wasn't even the point you fucktard.

This is why some liberals switched to trump.

But you already anticipated it and can use it ro your advantage.

Its an alliance of convenience.

Don't we want the left to get more radicalized? Isn't this the point?

I'll be wearing my flashy new hate symbol Pepe shirt and my MAGA hat for the keks.

We want their lunacy out in the open. You must continue triggering them.

Praise Jesus. The one true Lord.

You have to be hated, senpai.

Cheers.