What does Cred Forums think about current brazilian politics?

What does Cred Forums think about current brazilian politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-03/brazil-s-city-elections-bust-for-left-but-no-boon-for-temer
twitter.com/antesdepoisdafe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is Brazil advanced enough to have civics?

bump

Brazil makes no advancement towards anything

I have no clue what's going on. I only know Dilma was impeached or something because of a major corruption scandal involving Petrobras and construction companies, and that Lula is in trouble.

meh

No they just beat their chest at each other and shriek.

if they can't even make a pizza how can they be expected to self govern???

youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

Believe it or not, they are.

That was even worse than the Mexican shaving video. Who the fuck let these monkeys out of the jungle?

Rio is Brazil's cancer

augh I gagged

just tell me what happened

last I checked Temer was president and Dilma was JUST

Oh he lost the city elections

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-03/brazil-s-city-elections-bust-for-left-but-no-boon-for-temer

That's good then leftists and cuckservative globalists BTFO

blame the Iberians

instead of putting the Indians on reservations and keeping blacks segregated they bred with them by the millions

I'd love to find out whose brilliant idea that was

Why would I give a fuck about monkeys flinging shit and jerking each other off?

Portuguese are dumber than africans.

it was the catholics idea

Why are brazilian posters so autist? Nobody cares about our affairs. Asking a gringo about what they think of brazilian politics is like asking someone from são paulo what he thinks apout recife's mayor

>hurr durr self hating monkey

No. I love this shithole. I'm just self conscious enough to realize no one outside of here cares about it

testing

>Portuguese are dumber than africans.
Why would dad care what his illegitimate, drunken escapade, half-caste, monkey mutant offspring think of him?

I really don't get it. If a Autralian asked Cred Forums what do they think about their politics, we would tell him to go fuck himself too.

I don't know.

>implying portguese are white
>implying they were ever relevant
they were retarded and powerless enough to be driven out of governments by their half-caste

Take this kangaroo and shut tha fuck up.

because brazilians are retarded, and brazil sucks. just look at any br chan, its 1000% pure cancer even worst than reddit/9gag whatever tier.

they needed more people, in usa there were colonizers from uk, in brazil, not really. No one from portugal wanted to live here, people only immigrated to brazil on the 1900s, before that people were just a mix of portuguese, indigenous and blacks. Ibereians fucked women and blacks so that there would be more people to work here.

just ignore this kind of retard. they think everything bad ever is portugal fault, just like mexico hates spain too.

second this

i like portuguese people. they are family. And they are way better than Spain.

will he win the next election?

course not. He is as retard as trump.

you know that if you go to portugal everyone will hate you for being brazilian right?

i have no idea, but i will vote for him.
>implying our voting machines are safe
you should google about how shitty they are

I'll stop shitposting for a sec and be honest. The only reason I would have any interest in Brazilian politics is in how whites are treated and how they affluent they tend to be in Brazilian society. This is because our future looks like yours - at least that's what people on Cred Forums think. I believe the future of the West looks a lot more like South Africa or Lebanon. That in the future, Brazil will actually be the ones swinging from trees, eating bananas and laughing at us.

Also, MFX has some awesome lesbian domination videos with thicc ass Latinas.

not really. but i can understand why. Most brazilians that leave brazil are unable to find jobs in here, are uneducated and dont have the skills (or the family $$ ) to survive. But one thing is for certain, if you have the money you can be a dwarf, gay, nigger trap with a swastica tatoo on your forehead and all the doors open.

it will take a while until Australia will be as fucked as brazil is.
>>The only reason I would have any interest in Brazilian politics is in how whites are treated and how they affluent they tend to be in Brazilian society.
brazil... white... pick one you aboriginigger.

>any interest in Brazilian politics is in how whites are treated
like this
''everything bad that ever happened is whites fault''
''if you are white you are nazi''
''there was a coupt because dilma was impeached by a cis white male(thats actually arab but light skin=white in brazil unless you are asian)''
i went to vote yesterday, went to a public school and saw many shit written on the walls like ''1964 and 2016:coup(64 is when the dictatorship started) and feminist shit i wanted to die the jews fucked us, i had a friend that was normal and christian started going to a public school now he is a degenerate cop hating leftist what looks like a fucking beggar because he dont cut his hair anymore.
this is what the public colleges does to people, help us.
twitter.com/antesdepoisdafe

>being a cuck

Sweet so we're all fucked.
Great.

I fucking hate Jews so goddamn much. Marxist fucking cunts. I'm glad I'm young. One day they will get theirs and I will be there to watch those fucking weasels squirm.

Not really, Portuguese people don't have very positive views about Brazillians actually

we can only hope so

brazilians cant be cucks. we actually have enough strogen to fuck your british wives and fill that island with monkeys.

again, thats understandable. Most brazilians that show up in Europe or USA are not the brightest.